The Harsh life

By JosieS11

Book 3 in the 'Ricci Men series' "I wish I could give you a child but I'm so exhausted, I don't want to do t... More

Chapter 1- Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 29

80 3 0
By JosieS11

Amara-then
"Hey how did you get in?" I ask standing turning to face him and rubbing my ass from where he just slapped it.

"Daddy asked me to come over and check on Matteo." He tells me.

"Lucky me." I push my homework off of my bed.

He locks the door and picks me up. He pushes me against the wall, he puts his knee between my thighs.

I grind against him and he groans in approval.

"Good fucking slut." My eyes shoot open. I'm not a slut.

"I'm not a slut." I tell him.

"Princess, the night this started you gave two guys handjobs, blow jobs to two others and if I didn't stop you, you would've learnt how to eat a women out right there and then." He says.

I'm not a slut.

I shake my head but he just laughs.

He pulls his trousers and boxers down and sits on my bed.

"Come here princess." I make my way towards him and he lies me down on my bed, ass up. "Blow me." I nodded. I was so excited to see him.

I took him in my mouth and pushed me down, gagging me. "Breathe through your nose how many times do I have to tell you?" He shakes his head.

Shit I don't want to make him sad. He pulls my school skirt up and traces the thong that he brought me.

"Ass higher." He tells me. I bring my ass up higher and he grabs it between his hands, kneading it.

"I know you can take more." He says thrusting upwards.

He doesn't like it when I pull away when he comes so I let him come in my mouth. Once I'm done he pulls me up and onto his lap.

"Come to my house. I've got you a surprise." I nod.

I push off of him and lean down before he can put himself a way, I kiss him and he smirks.

"Don't get cute. You know I can't handle it." He smiles.

"Keep this on." He says pulling my skirt down to cover my ass.

"This school girl outfit does things to me." He places a kiss to my lips.

I follow him out of my bedroom and down the stairs to the front door.

"Where you going?" Matteo asks looking between the two of us.

"We're going for ice cream." Angelo tells Matteo.

"Sweet, let me put on my shoes." He says.

"No you stay here." Angelo tells him.

"I'll bring you back ice cream. Don't worry we won't be long." I lie.

I give Matteo a wave and head out to Angelo's car.

We don't get ice cream.

When we get to Angelo's house we don't even make it upstairs. The second he closes the front door he has me against it. He takes my thong off and touches me there and then.

Then I'm on the floor, still in my uniform, fucking him. My tie is still a round my neck but all my buttons are un done. He's guiding my hips but his head is in between my boobs.

By the time we make it upstairs I've slowly lost my entire uniform. I know my skirt is on the stairs.

He opens his bedroom door and there's a girl in there. She's in dark blue lingerie.

She makes her way over to me the second I'm in there. She doesn't say anything she pushes me till I'm sat on a stool.

Angelo sits on the edge of his bed, he's naked too.

She drops to her knees and starts sucking my inner thighs.

I look over to Angelo. Huh?

"Come over here, it's her first time with a women she's scared." He tells the women. She stands and takes me over to him.

Wait what is going on?

She places a soft kiss to his lip and then bites down on it.

A wave of jealousy hits me but Angelo kisses the side of my head.

"I'm the jealous one. You're about to be eaten by someone that isn't me."

He moves his hands so he can hold my thighs open.

I still have no idea what's going on.

The second the girl start licking and sucking I throw my head back into Angelo.

"Is that good princess?" He starts sucking my neck.

I don't even answer I just nod.

He takes my hands that are holding onto his arms and leads them to her ponty tail.

"Hold her into you. Tell her you want more. Harder. Biting. Has she got to your clit yet?" He asks and I shake my head no.

She gets it then though I buck my hips into her face and hold her head to me.

"I want more." I tell him, aiming to please.

He rises me a little bit and then lowers me onto him.

He does all the movement whilst holding one of my boobs in one of his hands.

"More." I gasp to him.

I want him to be proud of me.

He shoves two of his fingers down my throat for me to suck on.

"You're so fucking good." He says.

It was all too much. All of it. That didn't stop me though.

"I'm going to." I let everyone know.

The girl sucks my clit and I literally come so hard I black out.

When I wake up I'm lying face down and ass up whilst Angelo continues to fuck me.

Once he comes down I collapse on my side of the bed.

I'm so tired.

"How was that princess? How did you feel being in between a women and a man?" He asks.

I nod, trying to smile but I'm so tired.

"I knew you would. Anyone that will have you."

The other girl is naked now and is touching her boobs.

"Touch them." He tells me.

I do what he does to me and pinch them between my two fingers. I lean forward and suck one of her nipples.

"Amara stop. I can't watch." He tells me and pulls me back to my side of the bed.

The girl lowers herself on Angelo and again I feel angry. Which isn't fair because she just gave me head.

"Oh fuck yes." He moans.

I watch the both of them and move a bit closer, feeling left out.

"Touch yourself. Pretend your hands are mine and touch yourself princess, I'm watching." I turn so he can get the perfect view

"Let me feel quickly." He dips his finger in and nods.

"Do it now." He tells me.

I start touching myself. I thrust my fingers inside myself and once they're in I don't stop because it feels so fucking good.

"Oh fuck that's in." Angelo tells me. "Touch your tits."

I copy what that girl was doing and do it to myself.

"Further." The girl tells me. They're both watching me.

She continues to bounce on Angelo but holds two of my fingers with her own and puts them in me.

She pushes them in deeper and I moan so loud that Angelo laughs.

She guides my thumb to my clit and shows me to touch it. She pulls her hand back and I throw my head back.

"You're doing good princess. I can see you glistening." He tells me.

I come undone on my own hand and then in the same second, he and the girl finish.

He pulls me towards him and puts one of my fingers in his mouth.

He guides the other finger to my mouth and suck it clean.

"So fucking good." He tells me.

After about three hours of taking it in turns the girl leaves and I lay beside Angelo in bed.

"I love you and you did so fucking good today. Fucking both of us the way you did. I'm fucking proud." He places a kiss on my lips.

I let out a yawn and he pulls me on top of him, holding me to him.

"I don't think I like sharing you with men or women though." He says in a whisper as I fall asleep.

When he drops me home later that night, I blow him before I go inside.

When I get inside, Matteo is sat on the bottom stairs.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asks.

"For ice cream, I already told you that." I walk past him and head to my bedroom.

"I thought you died, you said you were gonna be a few hours. Do you know what time it is?" He asks as I head into my bedroom.

I don't even bother taking my uniform off I just collapse on my bed.

"It's 2am! Where did he take you?" He asks.

I don't answer.

"Amara!" He screams.

"What?" I shout back. "We went for ice cream okay, we went into the city we didn't realise how long it was going to take. Can you leave me alone for five fucking minutes!" I shout back.

My bedroom door opens and my mom is stood there. She grabs me by my arm off of the bed and picks me up by my throat.

"Who said you could scream in my house? Shut the fuck up or you'll be on the streets. You should be lucky we're taking you in as it is!" She shouts.

She lets go and I slide down the wall to the floor. She sends Matteo out of my room and leaves herself.

The tears start to form and I try to fight them but it doesn't work.

I change into my pyjamas and sneak across the hall to Matteo's room.

The second the door opens he looks up at me.

He opens the comforter and I slip in beside him. He hugs me whilst I cry and it's fucking sad.

I cry so hard into his pillow and he just strokes my back.

****
"Amara? Are you still asleep it's midday?" Matteo comes into my room.

It's been about a week since I told Gio about the night I lost my virginity. I haven't got out of bed.

It's been awful it's resurfaced so many feelings.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks me as he starts cleaning around my room.

"Amara come on." He helps me sit up.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"I think I loved him." I tell Matteo. He doesn't know what I mean or even who I mean.

"Who Gio?" He asks in confusion.

I shake my head and lean against Matteo.

"Will you get Gio for me?" I ask him. "He's my friend." I tell him.

"Okay." He slips out of my bed, grabs his phone and rushes away.

I lie down and just stare at the ceiling.

It takes 20 minutes for Gio to burst into my rooms.

"Hey?" He asks once he sees me.

I don't answer him.

He gets into bed beside me and holds me against him.

"What's going on with you?" He asks rubbing my arm.

"I loved him. My feelings are all backwards. My heart really hurts."

"Story time?" He asks.

"For sure." I nod

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 20.3K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...
650 21 25
THIS STORY JUST RANDOMLY CAME TO MIND, AND IF ANYONE THINKS I STOLE SOMETHING FROM ANOTHER STORY I DIDN'T!! Nora Berkshire was a normal girl from Fra...
1.6K 86 14
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
2M 68.6K 39
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED MINIERA** THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS COMPLETED AROUND 3 YEARS AGO. Xo **THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A STAND...