Heartbreakers | Stray Kids AU...

By iluvu4ever143

In which two heartbreakers decide to toy with each other, but in order to break someone's heart you have to g... More

Chung Ha Na
1 / First Day
2 / Interaction
3 / Friends
4 / Desperation
5 / Work
6 / Birthday
7 / Ignore
9 / Date
10 / Boys
11 / Party
12 / Follow
13 / Night
14 / Girl
15 / Space
16 / Over
17 / South
18 / Heartbroken
19 / Closer
20 / Morning
21 / School
22 / Again
23 / Comfort
24 / Ramen
25 / Bruised
26 / Dinner
27 / End

8 / Babe

273 16 37
By iluvu4ever143

She was going to take Jisue's advice. First, make him want to talk to her, and if that doesn't work, she'll go to the extreme measure of initiating a conversation between the two. First step of the day, walking to school. She and Aera talked as they entered the school gates, Hana didn't see Jisue or Felix yet, so she assumed they were late today. She then walked up to the group of boys her sister had befriended. She saw Minho in the group, perfect.

"Hi guys." Aera smiled and waved at them.

"Aera!" Hyunjin smiled as he made room in their circle for the two girls.

"Good morning!" Changbin smiled at them.

"Good morning!" Hana replied, taking a spot next to Minho without glancing at him.

"How was you're-" Suddenly her phone started ringing.

Harls <3

Decline / Accept

"Oh!" She looked at her phone. As she pulled it out, Minho took a short glance only seeing the heart on the screen, "One second." Hana smiled and accepted the call, "Hi babe what's up?" She spoke in English.

"Hana! Hi! Am I bothering you?"

"Oh no no you aren't, I have school in a bit but that's all hun."

As she walked away from the group on the phone Minho was thinking about who that person could be. I mean it was definitely someone she knew from America as she was speaking in English, but what was the heart and the 'babe'? Someone she liked? A boyfriend maybe? If It's a boyfriend she's a real trashy girlfriend with everything she's said to Minho. He heard her laugh from where she was standing on the phone, who was making her laugh? Who was this person?

"Who's she talking to?" Jisung asked Aera. Perfect, at least he didn't have to be the one to ask.

"No idea." She shrugged. Well that wasn't a helpful answer, "Well I know it's someone from Chicago since she's speaking in English, I just don't know who." The school bells then rang, as the group, except Minho, all turned to the girl who waved them off telling them to go without her.  She walked into the class, almost late with Jisue right behind her. The two were laughing quite loudly as they went back to their seats. Minho heard them, obviously, he wasn't deaf. But he wanted to know what they were laughing so hard about. But he wanted to know even more who she was on the phone with. Who she was calling babe.

———

"She said babe when she was talking on the phone, maybe there's some unfinished business in America." Changbin shrugged, "Why do you care? I thought it was just for fun anyways."

"I care cause my fun is cut short, not to mention she's a real shit girlfriend if that really is a boyfriend." He rolled his eyes. The two were walking together, not near their first year friends yet. Minho felt a body hit his side, he turned to see who it was and of course he saw Hana. Her long dark hair was down, she moved too quickly for him to see her face, just simply putting a hand up, signaling she was sorry without exchanging any words as she walked away with Jisue.

"Maybe she's done with you now." Changbin laughed at the interaction.

"What you think she got a boyfriend from America like yesterday?" Minho asked.

"Or maybe she just found someone better." He put a hand on Minho's shoulder, "I know you probably don't think that's possible, but it is." Minho rolled his eyes.

"My fun isn't over yet." He laughed, "Not until I say it's over."

"Okay mister alpha male over here." Hyunjin came up from behind them.

"Don't be taking Chan's spot in the wolf pack." Jisung laughed too.

"What are you two talking about anyways?" Felix asked.

"Lover girl problems." Changbin nudged Minho.

"I knew it man." Seungmin smugly smiled, "She's way out of your league. She's already got someone else." They sat down at their lunch table.

"If she has a boyfriend, and talks to me the way she talks to me, she's one shit girlfriend guys." He laughed, "There's absolutely no way."

"Maybe she's just that trashy. I mean the guy lives in another country. How would he know? Right?" Hyunjin said.

"Where's Aera?" Changbin asked.

"Jisue and Hana." Felix replied, "She wanted to sit with them today."

"Maybe she knows who Hana was on the phone with." Changbin said.

"Yeah-" Suddenly they saw Hana stand up, (well, all except Minho) taking a phone call. She was walking to go outside of the cafeteria as she passed the table.

"Babe calm down." They heard her laugh on the phone, "You're lucky I'm at lunch right now." She walked out of the cafeteria. Felix quickly texted Aera, questioning who she was on the phone with.

Felix:
Who is Hana talking to?

Aera:
Harley, her host sister.

DONT LET MINHO KNOW.

I KNOW HE THINKS ITS LIKE A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING AND ITS FUNNY

Felix:
Don't worry the secret is safe with me

"And me." Seungmin nudged him. It was just then when Felix realized the boy way peaking over his shoulder as he texted.

"If you want to know so bad, why don't you just ask Hana noona yourself." Jisung shrugged.

"What did I say about calling her noona!" Hyunjin said.

"She's okay with it!" Jisung put his arms up in defense.

"Im ignoring her so she'll come chase me for a bit." Minho spoke, "I haven't looked at her."

"She looks extra hot today." Jisung teased him, "I think she put on more makeup."

"Yeah dude you're really missing out. She's stunning." Seungmin joined in.

"Oh and her eyes man-" Changbin was cut off by Minho covering his mouth.

"Yah! I know she's pretty." He said, "I'm just making her chase after me now."

"And what if she doesn't?" Hyunjin rested his hand in the palm of his hand with a knowing gaze towards Minho.

"She will."

"But if she doesn't?"

"I don't need to worry about that." He copied Hyunjin's pose, "Because she will."

"If you're so sure." Hyunjin sat back in his seat. The doors then opened again, the girl entered again with a huge smile on her face as she walked back toward her table. She completely disregarded the boys as she strutted past them. She smiled brightly as she sat down. Minho couldn't help but watch her as she walked away. She was... fun to look at... to say the least. The confidence in her posture as she walked made her so appealing. The way her smile fit her face so perfectly and her eyes forming small crescents. Her long eyelashes could be seen from her side profile.

"You're looking at her." Jisung teased.

"Yah! I know!" He hit Jisung's arm.

"I thought you weren't gonna look at her." He said in the same teasing voice.

"It's okay it was just this once." Minho shrugged, "We can't all be perfect."

"She can." Hyunjin joked which earned a glare from Minho.

"So how long are you going to ignore him?" Jisue asked.

"Until he makes a move. Or I get bored of there being no action between us." She shrugged, "He hasn't been looking at me at all."

"You know Hana, he thinks Harley is like a boyfriend or something from America." Aera laughed.

"He does?!" She shrieked before laughing, "Why?"

"Because you call her babe." Aera smiled.

"Babe is a normal nickname for a friend." Hana said, "He's just dumb." Just then a boy walked up to their table, somehow this gripped the attention of most of the room, including the six boys, one only listening.

"What do you say about a date?" He asked as he stood beside her at her table. She had no clue who this guy was. But clearly he was popular due to all eyes being on them.

"Do you even know my name?" She laughed. He was taken aback by her response. The boy was quite pretty, but of course, she had to make him work for it.

"Do you know mine?" He asked as he leaned on the table.

"I don't." She replied.

"I'm yours." He replied smoothly. She laughed.

"That was a good one." She smiled, "Sure a date sounds good." She said. Maybe he would be more fun than Minho.

"She said yes to the date. So now we know she's definitely not taken." Changbin said.

"Yeah, not yet. How'd that stupid guy get a date from her faster than me?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"We'll I guess it's time you give up." Seungmin shrugged.

"No. Not yet."

"Lee Minho really is desperate isn't he." Jisung laughed.

A/N: Idk what the hell im doing with this book guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3K 29
A new girl group forms in Jyp.the place where y/n career begins and maybe even love;) Lee Felix ff Stray kids ff
7.1K 274 39
"a beautiful love torn by everything in its way" Started: 01/10/23 Finished: 03/21/23 #1 in #skzleeknow
11.4K 585 28
Two broken souls get into an arrange marriage. Will they be able to heal each other? Lee Minho X Female O.C. 🏅 #1 in skzfanfic - 5th April, 2024 #4...
49.8K 2.4K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23