10 / Boys

"What are you going to do now that you have both Minho and Juyeon?" Jisue asked with a smile.

"I don't know about Juyeon yet." She shrugged, "We're going to a party this weekend. So i'll figure out what to do then." She spoke.

"What about Minho."

"I'm waiting for him to give me something." She shrugged, "If he gives me nothing then I'll find someone else. He's getting boring with nothing happening."

"Does Juyeon think you two are a thing now?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe." She shrugged, "Well see where it goes. I just don't want to hurt him, he seems really nice."

"Seems." Jisue spoke, "But you never know."

"You're right." She laughed, "I never do know."

"Hana! Jisue!" Juyeon smiled at them as they entered the cafeteria.

"He knows my name?" Jisue whispered.

"Yes I know your name." Jisue was shocked that he heard her, which made both Hana and him laugh.

"Do you want to come sit with us?" Hana asked.

"I'd love to but I always sit with the guys." He pointed to a table of baseball players, "I just wanted to come say hi."

"That's sweet of you." Jisue smiled.

"Do you guys want to come meet them? They'll be at the party this weekend too." He smiled.

"Yeah sure." Hana replied as she walked to the table of six boys, seven including Juyeon.

"This is Hyungseo, Chanhee, and Changmin. They're all third years like us." The three boys smiled and the two girls waved in response, "This is Haknyeon. He's a second year."

"Hi." The boy smiled, "Are you guys friends with Changbin? I've seen you guys with him before."

"My sister is." Hana smiled.

"And my brother is." Jisue nodded.

"He and I are seatmates. He's a fun guy." Haknyeon smiled.

"And finally Sunwoo and Youngjae. They're first years." He said.

"And you're all going to this party?" Hana laughed.

"It's our friends who are throwing it." Juyeon smiled.

"We have four hyungs who go to the university." Hyungseo smiled, "Well introduce you two to them."

"Oh I'm not going." Jisue laughed.

"Do you want to?" Juyeon asked, "I'm sorry I didn't extend the invitation." He laughed nervously. Jisue looked over to Hana with an unsure expression.

"You should." Hana smiled, "Well have fun."

"Okay." Jisue nodded. For that lunch the girls sat with the group of seven boys.

"Who's Hana and Jisue with?" Felix asked.

"Oh! One of them is my seat mate! They're all really cool." Changbin smiled, "Now you have tons of competition Minho."

"Two of them are in our grade." Seungmin spoke. "I think the other four are third years."

"One of them is the guy she went on a date with." Minho muttered.

"She's going to a party with him." Aera giggled.

"She's what?" Minho stopped.

"Yeah. He invited her to a college party." She laughed again, "Why? You jealous?"

"No." He replied sharply, which made the other boys laugh at his obvious jealousy.

"She'll be gone while you guys all come over for movie night." She spoke. Minho was only thinking that they'd be there when she gets back. Even if he wanted to have fun he'd never do anything while she was drunk. But maybe some harmless flirting wouldn't hurt. He smiled thinking about it.

"So who's throwing this party?" Hana asked the boys.

"There's Sangyeon. He's a second year in college, and then Junyung, Younghoon, and Hyunjae are all first years in college. It's going to be a huge party." Changmin spoke. She wondered if it was the same Hyunjae from work.

"Wow you guys have a lot of friends." Jisue smiled.

"I'm sure you two do too. You guys are really pretty." Chanhee smiled.

"Awe you're too kind." Hana laughed. She actually enjoyed these guys. They were all very sweet but funny. Though they were all very pleasant looking, she didn't want to hurt any of them, keeping her main attraction with Minho. Who still had yet to do anything.

———

"Chan hyung." Minho spoke.

"Yeah?" He asked as the two boys walked together.

"You know the party that's going on at your university this weekend?"

"Yeah. What about it? I wasn't planning on going."

"I think you and I should go." He spoke, "Hana's going."

"She is?" Chan gasped.

"Yeah with Juyeon. The guy she went on a date with and his friends. And Jisue." He said.

"We'll the ones throwing it are Juyeons friends so I get why they're going." Chan laughed, "Do you want to go to Hana?"

"Yes. But I don't want her to know I'm going to be there. So we'll go to the movie night like we aren't going to the party, and then after Hana and Jisue leave, we'll go to the party." Minho smiled, "She'll never see it coming."

"You sure about this?" Chan laughed.

"I mean I'm going to go no matter what. You don't have to, but I figured you may want to since it's your uni and you know the people throwing it." He laughed.

"I'll go with you, that way I can drive you guys." He smiled, "I don't care what you do, but I'm not letting you get behind a wheel intoxicated."

"Thanks Hyung." Minho smiled.

"I'll drop you off and pick you up if I don't stay." He smiled.

"Thank you."

"Anytime. Even for your stupid girl shenanigans." Chan laughed.

———

"So then at our date guess who showed up?"

"Who?" Hyunjae asked, intrigued in their gossip circle.

"Minho. And my sister and their friends."

"What seriously?"

"I know right. But I didn't pay attention to them at all Juyeon and I had a great time... I just feel bad hurting him." She sighed, "I'm not ready for commitment and I need to tell him that."

"Better sooner rather than later." He shrugged.

"Yeah, but we're going to this party-"

"Oh my god you're going to the party!?" He gasped, "I'll be there." He smiled.

"Oh no! You'll see me drunk! Not my coworker!" She buried her face in her hands.

"Don't worry I won't tell." He laughed, "I'll be hammered too so it's not like either of us will remember to tell." He laughed.

"You're right." She smiled, "Him and all his friends are going, apparently like four of them are throwing it."

"Hana i'm one of the ones throwing it." Hyunjae smiled.

"So it is you! His friend mentioned a Hyunjae but I didn't think it was you! Why didn't you mention anything when I was telling you about my date with Juyeon?"

"You wouldn't tell me as much if you knew I was his friend. Would you?" He laughed.

"Shit. You caught me." She laughed.

A/N: Party time