6 / Birthday

"I need to know if you'll drive me." Aera yelled.

"Can't mom or dad take you?" She yelled back from her room.

"Neither one of them is home!" Her sister yelled back.

"Ugh!" She groaned, "Yeah I'll take you." In reality, she was going to take her no matter what, because she was now going to the party. She just didn't want anyone to know she'd suddenly decided on going.

"Hurry we have to go!" She yelled.

"Yah! Calm down! I'm coming I'm coming." She walked down the stairs. She wasn't in anything special, just a pair of baggy light washed jeans and a white baby tee with blue designs on it. Her long hair was down but silky smooth. She wore a pair of white platform sneakers, "Did you get him a gift?" She asked as she made her way down.

"He said he didn't want anything." Aera replied as she followed her sister out to the car.

"Bullshit. I'll go in and give him like ₩25,000." She smiled, "Even if I don't know him he still needs some birthday money."

"Oh! I forgot you don't know any of them." Aera laughed, "Well Felix, you know him. The one that called you noona, he has big cheeks, his name is Jisung. Hyunjin is the birthday boy, he's the tallest one. And Seungmin is the one who looks like a puppy. Oh! And Changbin, he's a second year, he's shorter but he's like really buff and works out a lot. You know Minho." She gave her a smirk, "And then their friends that I haven't met yet, Chan and Jeongin, will be there." She said.

"I'm not staying, but thank you for the run-down." Hana laughed.

"You should stay. You look good for the party." Aera smiled.

"I do?" She asked.

"Yeah it's pretty laid back, it would just be the 10 of us." Aera smiled.

"I'll think about it."

"You think about everything!" She whined. Which earned a laugh from her older sister.

"Okay. This is it." She pulled up to a house, "I'll go in, wish him happy birthday and then I'm out okay?"

"Fine. Leave me alone with these nine guys." Aera scoffed as the two walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Yah! Aera! Hana! Hi!" A bright smiling Hyunjin opened the door, "I didn't know you were coming Hana." He smiled.

"I'm just here to wish you happy birthday and give you a little gift." She smiled and pulled out the money, "Aera said you didn't want anything but that's just nonsense. So here's this." She placed the money in his hand, "Buy yourself something birthday boy." She said.

"Oh thank you." He smiled at her, "Come on in, please you should at least stay for cake." His eyes went into crescents as he smiled. She sighed and inevitably accepted. Her plan was working.

"Ah so these are the two girls i've heard so much about." Someone she didn't recognize stood up from the couch. So this was either Chan or Jeongin.

"Yes, this is Aera, she's in our class." Hyunjin introduced the girl, "And her sister Hana, she's in Minho's class."

"Ah it's nice to meet you both." He smiled, "I'm Chan." He held out a hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Hana shook his hand,
"Did you graduate last year?" She asked.

"I did." He smiled, "I never saw you in school, did you just switch?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I studied in America for a year." She nodded.

"Oh America, that's really cool. How was it?" He asked.

"So fun. It really got me out of my shell." She smiled. So far, Chan was definitely her favorite out of this group. I mean the only one she'd really talked to before was Minho. But he's Minho. She didn't like him. He didn't look to be there yet. Right now the only ones were the two sisters, Chan and Hyunjin