15 / Space

She stared at the two with the dirtiest expression as they sat with their drinks. Her mood was already shitty being hungover and late but this was just the frosting on the cake.

"Quit staring. He may get the impression you like him. Unless..." Hana nudged her co worker.

"Yeah right. You know I don't like him."

"And you know you're lying to yourself." He laughed. She scoffed and went right back to watching the two.

Minho was enjoying Kyungmi's presence, honestly more than he expected. Maybe it was time for a new girl. Maybe it was time to move on from Hana. There was a voice in his head telling him not to, but with the situation from the night prior, he honestly wanted to do anything to get her out of his head.

"I haven't seen you at my school, where do you go?" Minho asked her.

"Oh I'm a second year at a private academy about twenty minutes away." She smiled, "My parents think education is incredibly important and enrolled me in the best school possible."

"Is it difficult?"

"Insanely." She nodded, "But I still manage to get good grades. Do you do well in school."

"Mostly." He lied. He knew his barely passing grades wouldn't look good to a girl who cared so much about her academic accomplishments. He had been down this road before, "I spend a good amount of time studying." Bullshit.

"Really?" She asked, "You don't strike me as the type."

"Well we just met, how could you possibly know all about me?" He said with a charismatic look in his eyes.

"I have good intuition." She replied with the same amount of flirtatiousness.

"I'm getting second hand embarrassment." Hyunjae spoke.

"Me too. God get a fucking room." Hana rolled her eyes.

"No from you staring at them." She shot him a glare, "Get over yourself girl, you hate him, remember?"

"Yeah but he was fun to play around with." She moped.

"You're pathetic."

"Hyunjae you're no help."

"You like him. Trust me we all know it."

"Well even if I did he's got little miss supermarket slut now so it's over."

"Only if you want it to be."

"What?" She questioned.

"Oh come on you can get him back if you want to. It's just whether you do or not."

---

She needed time. She needed space. She needed to think about what the fuck she actually felt for Lee Minho. She pushed herself away from almost everyone besides Jisue and her sister. She spent a lot more time talking to herself trying to figure out her actual feelings. She and Minho basically just didn't talk for the next few days at school. She just decided to only talk about him to herself and Jisue on occasion, not even Hyunjae.

Minho and Kyungmi went on talking for the next few days as Hana slowly started to slip from his mind. Sometimes he couldn't help but remember her existence and remember the fun, but he simply wanted to make it a memory now and move forward with this new girl. His friends were honestly upset. Even though Aera was still their friend and Hana still talked to them, they wanted there to at least be more to this romance than just ending it there.

---

"Hey do you guys want to get some food?" Changbin asked as the boys walked out of the school.

"Yeah."

"Dude I'm starving."

"Can Kyungmi come along?" The five boys all turned to look at Minho, "She's out of school and wants to meet you guys."

"You never let us meet your girls." Seungmin looked confused.

"Yeah what? Do you actually like her or something?" Hyunjin stared at him.

"I mean it's just-"

"He does!" Changbin shouts.

"Seriously you fall for her and not Hana noona?" Jisung spoke.

"Can we stop talking about Hana? Her and I are done guys." He rolled his eyes.

"Woah some big falling out or something we don't know about?" Felix questioned.

"No. I just. I'm done with her she's done with me. Now can Kyungmi come to lunch?" He spoke harshly.

"Yeah sure." Changbin rolled his eyes, "I guess."

The group sat down in a booth at their favorite afterschool restaurant, Minho seemed quite nervous... very unlike him. He bounced his leg up and down, checking his phone every so often.

"Dude calm down." Hyunjin laughed as he pushed down on Minho's knee.

"Yeah what's gotten into you?" Seungmin laughed, "You're so nervous. Is she like actually your girlfriend or something."

"She's not my girlfriend." He said almost defensively. Just then the door to the restaurant chimed and he flipped his head around. Noticing it was Kyungmi, he practically sprang out of his seat to go greet her.

"Dude what the hell is up with Minho." Changbin spoke, "He's acting so weird."

"It's this new girl. She's gotta be doing something to mess with his brain." Felix spoke. The table immediately went silent when the two approached.

"Everyone this is Kyungmi." He introduced the blonde girl, "Kyungmi this is, Felix, Seungmin, Changbin, Jisung and Hyunjin."

"Hi guys! Nice to meet you all!" She smiled. Her hair seemed a bit messy, but besides that she looked pretty well put together. The boys all gave her pity nods and smiles as she sat down, then they immediately went back to talking about their own lives. It was obvious they all preferred Hana over this new girl, but they knew Minho never wanted to hear that girls name ever again.

The entire lunch Felix noticed Minho seemed nervous around her, not his normal flirty self, there was something weird going on. As they were about to leave it clicked for him.

He wants Kyungmi to stay with him to make Hana jealous.

He was putting on this nervous show so that it seemed like he really did like her and hopefully would result in Hana's jealousy. Meaning he'd win when she gets desperate.

Felix honestly wondered to himself why he was friends with such a difficult man.

A/N: Mass update babes!!