18 / Heartbroken

Hana noticed people down this hallway out of the corner of her eye, which wasn't out of the ordinary or anything there was a ton of people at this party there were people everywhere. But something seemed too familiar. She turned her head, unconsciously calling his name out as she turned, "Juyeon?" She paused walking as her face dropped. There he stood with a girl pinned against the wall in front of him, his hand on her cheek, his knee between her legs, his lips on hers.

"Why'd you?-" Minho also stoped and looked down the hallway, "Kyungmi?" He spoke in a normal volume, but with the loud music and people around them, only Hana could hear this.

The couple down the hallway didn't notice their presence. Hana and Minho both stood in shock, jaws on the ground, not quite sure how to react. Their minds both racing with thoughts, the same thoughts. Without knowing it tears started to well in Minho's eyes. His eyes wouldn't move, his shocked state taking over his whole body... until he noticed the girl next to him start to move. She walked up to them, they soon realized her presence when she started walking.

"Hana-" Juyeon's eyes went wide for a second as her hand met his cheek with such brute force even Minho was taken aback more than he already was, "Hana I can explain." He gripped his face with one hand as he put the other on her shoulder. She didn't say a word, she just threw his hand off her shoulder and walked away. She walked with so much confidence, you almost couldn't even tell there were tears streaming down her face. Juyeon followed after her.

"Minho." Kyungmi looked at him so solemnly, "Minho baby it's okay, I promise there's nothing going on between us." She spoke as she walked up to him, wrapping her arms around him, "You're just drunk baby it's not what it looks like. Maybe it's time we get you home you must be seeing things."

"I don't want to hear it." He pushed her off of him, "We're done." He said with almost no emotion across his face.

"Huh?" She laughed, "Come on you're just speaking nonsense baby, you won't even remember this in the morning. Let's just get you home." She gave him a bright smile as if she's never done anything wrong in her life.

"You heard what I said. It's over." Minho walked away, he felt like he needed to check on Hana.

---

"Hana please just let me explain." Juyeon followed her out to the front lawn of the house. Hana stopped in her tracks, still not saying anything and still facing away from him, "Look she just came onto me and you know i've had a lot to drink tonight and I just... i'm really sorry I promise this isn't me. I would never purposely hurt you."

"Get the fuck away from me." She finally turned around. Her makeup was running down her face, "I don't want to hear your sad little apology you fucking asshole. Get the fuck away from me don't ever talk to me don't ever look at me don't ever think about me again. You're an awful human being and I hope you get run over buy a truck."

"Come on honey you don't mean that." He tried to hug her, but she quickly slapped his face again.

"Babe?" He looked at her holding his face again. But her hollow glare wasn't changing. He turned around and started to walk back to the house. Minho had been standing there, watching since she started yelling at him. He walked back into the house, not really noticing or caring about Minho at the door. As soon as he was inside, Minho walked over to her. She looked up at him noticing the tears now falling from his face. He saw the makeup draining off her face. He stopped in front of her and they looked at each other a little deeper, and noticed they were the same. In a second they simultaneously wrapped their arms around eachother, holding eachother as if they wanted nothing more than to make the other feel understood.

"I'm sorry." They said at the same time, causing them both to laugh for a second before pulling away. They were the only two outside. The sounds of the muffled music finally letting their ears have a rest as they tried to grasp the situation. Hana looked off to the side and made her way over to the curb of the street. She sat down on it, holding her knees close to her. Minho followed.

"I loved him." She said quietly, "I love him."

"I love Kyungmi." He said taking the spot next to her, "But we can't anymore." They each put an arm on each other's backs. Comforting one another as they each continued to break down.

"Maybe it's karma coming back to bite us in the ass." Hana said after well too long of streams falling down their faces. The flow had finally stopped.

"Yeah. Who would have thought the heartbreakers would get heartbroken?" He smiled and nudged her.

"We suck." She replied also with a smile.

"We do." He agreed, "We deserve it."

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"No."

"Me neither."

"I know." He nodded, "At least we're not alone." He looked at her.

"Yeah." She nodded as she looked back at him. Both parties looked like they had just gotten their lives ruined, but their eyes showed how much they understood the other.

"There you guys are!" Chan came out of the house.

"Hana!" Jisue basically screamed.

"Woah girl." Chan tried to calm the drunk girl down. Hana and Minho got up and made there way over, "Woah girl." Chan said as he noticed the makeup smeared all over her face, "What happened?" He pointed at Minho's puffy eyes. Hana and Minho looked at each other once again, this causing the waterworks to start up again. They both just cried. Chan looked confused, as if this was the oddest thing in the world, "Let's just get you guys home." He nodded and they heard the sound of his car beeping, signaling it had unlocked.

A/N: NO HATE TO JUYEON FROM THE BOYS THIS IS ALL FICTION!!!