26 / Dinner

"You guys got locked in the nurse's office?!" Changbin stifled a laugh. The group was at lunch and it was finally time for Hana and Minho to disclose where they went off to earlier that morning.

"That's why you guys were out of breath getting to class, you had to run." Jisue stated, "I thought it was something else." Hana nudged her, signaling for her to shut up.

"Jisue!" She gasped. Minho just laughed at her comment.

"Does that mean you did?!" Hyunjin yelled.

"No!" They both yelled in unison.

"No one's buying that." Seungmin mumbled, which earned Minho hitting him upside the head.

"Okay I'm going to change the topic now." Hana clapped, "How's Jeongin doing? It's been a while since I saw him."

"Innie!" Felix smiled, "He hates his school, he can't wait till next year when he's back with us."

"Maybe we should all plan something together. A movie night again but this time no one leaves." Aera laughed.

"Yes! Can we?!" Hyunjin smiled.

"I think our parents are going on a work trip this weekend, we'll have the whole house to ourselves." Hana shrugged.

"Party!" Jisung yelled. Once lunch was finally over, Hana, Jisue and Minho made their way back to class

"Hey Hana." Minho spoke softly.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"My parents... they uhm, they want you to come over for dinner sometime this week uh, only if you want, you know." He spoke shyly. Hana found it cute that he was actually a little nervous to talk to her, a 360 from the Lee Minho who was overly confident.

"I'd love to. Tomorrow?" She smiled at him.

"Tomorrow." He nodded back at her. She and Jisue walked into the class before he did, which let him mask the bright smile on his face a little more.

---

And finally the day came. Minho would go pick her up at 5 for their dinner back at his house. For once, he didn't need to be told twice to clean the house. After school he immediately tried to make it look perfect.

"Wow the house looks great." His mom laughed when she got home from her long day of work, "Maybe we should have this Hana girl over more often." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"It was just getting messy in here." He shrugged, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Yes of course." She laughed and agreed with him, although they both knew he was over the moon to have her for dinner, "Dad should be getting home around the same time Hana gets here. I'm thinking we have tteokbokki. Is that okay?" Minho nodded. He loved his mom's homemade tteokbokki. Minho didn't drive much, his parents offered to help him get a car when he got his license, but he enjoyed walking to most places anyways. He'd accept the offer when he went to university, but for now he decided to just use his parents cars for special occasion. Like this one.

He decided to look pretty good for dinner, not fancy, but not his normal house clothes. So before he went to pick up Hana he put on a pair of baggy jean shorts , with a grey tshirt. He left his hair alone as it looked nice from his shower the night prior. The outfit was complete with a pair of grey jordans. He slipped into his mom's car and pulled up the address to Hana's house.

---

As he pulled up to her house, he parked his car and made his way up to her front door, where he knocked on it and took a step back. The door opened quickly after. Aera was standing at the door.