7 / Ignore

Monday rolled back around just like any other week. Minho was still not done with his hard to get phase. He enjoyed that she actually gave him attention when he didn't first. He knew this would lead to her slowly falling into his trap. Once he let her chase him for a bit, he'd turn around and make it seem like he's so in love with her, except unlike the first time when he acted desperate, she would be desperate too. Then he'd entertain her with that until he got bored. His whole plan was laid out.

"There's Aera and Hana." Jisung smiled as he pointed to the two girls walking into the school. Minho didn't say anything, nor look at the two girls.

"Hana!" Jisue yelled and went down to the girl.

"Ah Jisue!" She smiled, excited to see her only real friend.

"How was the party?" She asked, still smiling as they walked into the school.

"It was fun." She shrugged, "I'll have to tell you about Minho though." She whispered.

"Come let's go talk before class starts!" Jisue pulled her into the building.

"Bye Hana!" Aera waved.

"See ya at lunch sis! Bye boys!" She waved, but as she waved she noticed Minho, not looking up from his phone like the other boys had done to wave back.

"So what's going on? Did he make some more moves?" She smirked.

"Yes but no." She said. The girls sat down at their desks to talk, being some of the first ones in the class, it was very quiet.

"What do you mean?"

"So he walked in right? Didn't say anything to me. Not even a stupid smirk." She laid out the story.

"Seriously? That's so weird." Jisue said.

"Right? So then I walked into the kitchen with him and said 'No flirty remark today?'" She mimicked how her voice was when she was talking to him.

"God you are so hot." Jisue smiled.

"Awe girl stop it." Hana playfully hit Jisue's arm, "Anywho he replied with just a flat 'no.' Like the boy was giving me absolutely nothing." She rolled her eyes, "And then!"

"Oh it's not over yet!" Jisue cheered.

"We had to go get food. And since he was ignoring me, I said we could take separate cars. But he was like 'Just get in Hana'." She mimicked his voice which made Jisue laugh, "We didn't talk the whole ride there or at this store, but on the way back I said, 'So you wanted me to come to this party and now you aren't even going to talk to me?'"

"Oh no..."

"And then he was like 'so you like talking to me?'"

"Oh no!"

"Then I said 'No. You're just confusing. And then get this. He stopped at a red light, turned my head so I was facing him..."

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!"

"And he said 'I think you just like playing hard to get, but you don't want me to play it.'" Jisue was practically screaming.

"I hate that he's actually so smooth." She laughed.

"Right?! But it's Lee Minho so thats already a major-" Jisue covered the girls mouth as she noticed Minho walk in. Minho didn't dare to look in their direction. He was strictly ignoring her, even if she was gorgeous to look at, he was on a strict Hana-free diet. Hana lowered her voice as she continued, "-major turn off." Her and Jisue giggled, while Minho silently wondered what they were talking about.

———

"So you're sister and my sister seem to be good friends." Felix laughed with the girl.

"I guess so. Maybe we could all hang out sometime. I'm sure they wouldn't be against it, especially because Hana likes you." She said.

"She does?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, you're Jisue's brother so you're automatically on her good side, it redeemed you from being friends with Minho." She laughed.

"What does she have against Minho?" He asked.

"She wants to break his heart probably. Like all the guys back in America." Aera laughed, "Girl went wild."

"She wants to break his heart?" Felix asked.

"Most likely, she's probably flirting and playing with him so he'll start to like her." She shrugged.

"Those two are idiots." Felix laughed, "They're playing the same game with eachother."

"I know." Aera laughed with him, "It's fun to watch. Hana even knows he's playing with her. She just refuses to back down because of her ego." She laughed.

"This is going to be fun to watch. It'll just keep going back and forth." Felix snickered, excited for the show.

———

Minho didn't look at her once. She knew his games now. She knew what he was doing. But it was going to get so boring so fast if no one made a move. So due to her impatience, she took that role upon herself, she just needed to know how to do it.

"So if you were a guy." She started.

"I am a guy Hana." Hyunjae laughed as he wiped down the counters.

"If you were like a Minho guy." She laughed, "What type of move would you want a girl to make on you?" She asked.

"You two are so stupid." He laughed, "You're both trying to get the other person to fall in love. And with how stubborn you both are this is just going to go in circles."

"Circles are boring. Once I get bored of it i'll just leave. It's as simple as that." She shrugged, "Now answer my question."

"You'd no better than I would. Aren't you like an expert on this stuff?" He said.

"You're right. I can't ask a loser like you." She giggled.

"I'm not a loser. I just have class and unlike you, have actually found love." He said.

"Ouch." She pretended like she got hit in the heart, "Loving is too much work. Why do that when you can have a good time with whoever the hell you want?" She said.

"You and I live very different lifestyles." He laughed.

"Oh Hana!" A girl hummed as she walked in.

"Jisue!" Hana smiled, "I didn't know you were going to come in tonight."

"I was nearby so I decided why not." She smiled and then looked to the boy standing beside Hana.

"Oh! Jisue, Hyunjae, Hyunjae, Jisue." She introduced the two.

"It's nice to meet you." Hyunjae smiled.

"You too." Jisue gave a smile back.

"Jisue you're just in time. I need ideas on how to hit on Minho." Hana leaned on the counter.

"Girls usually never hit on him. They just swoon over him. Make him think you're super interested in him." She said, "But don't be too different from how you usually are, or else he'll catch on." She said, "Or. Just make him want to talk to you. Be around him a lot and make your presence known." She said.

"Wow at least I have one smart friend." Hana smiled, side eyeing Hyunjae.

"Hey!" He offendedly yelled. Hana and Jisue both laughed.

A/N: ngl this book is kinda all over the place it's no where near as well written as my last one sorry guys