Farming in the last days: I r...

By pttcch

Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... I... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 154

Chapter 61 - 70

2K 29 4
By pttcch

  Chapter 61 Good News

  Jiang Li walked over to greet Gu Jin and Captain Wang.

  "The base asked us to find out about the rattan before. I was going to call you, but I thought you might not want to go, so I didn't ask Captain Wang to call you. And I did a gun modification for the base before

  . So Captain Wang came to ask me some questions about firearms, and

  I didn't expect you to come here."

  Gu Jin and Jiang Li briefly explained.

  If it wasn't necessary, Jiang Li really didn't want to contact the base too much. Gu Jin also saw Jiang Li's attitude, so he didn't let Captain Wang call her.

  "Jiang Li, long time no see. Haven't you been busy a while ago? Are you free now? I happen to have something for you."

  Captain Wang also greeted Jiang Li.

  "It's free, what is it?"

  "Didn't you ask me for nutrient solution before, I just have some on hand, and this nutrient solution will be on sale soon, and those who need it can buy it. I'll go to the office to get it, and I have a few things to tell you by the way."

  "Okay."

  Jiang Li didn't expect that he was just thinking about the nutrient solution before, and then he got what he wanted.

  Both Gu Jin and Jiang Li followed Captain Wang to a building next to the office hall, which was the base office building.

  There is access control on the first floor downstairs, and everyone who enters needs to swipe the base card to enter. Of course, ordinary people cannot enter in some places.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin swiped their base cards and followed Captain Wang to the office.

  "This is the nutrient solution. There are instructions on it. You can see for yourself."

  Captain Wang took out 6 bottles of about 500ml nutrient solution and an instruction manual from the drawer and handed them to Jiang Li. The color of the liquid was a bit off. It's light blue, and to be honest, it's pretty pretty.

  "Okay, how many points are these?"

  Jiang Li asked Captain Wang after taking the nutrient solution and instructions.

  "You don't need points for this, the base said it's for you." "

  Then I won't accept it. I'll buy it myself when the base comes out."

  Jiang Li didn't want to ask for the base's nutrient solution in vain, in case the base has any requirements later. , I feel embarrassed to shirk even if I want to shirk it.

  "Don't worry, the base said it will be one of the rewards for going up the mountain to eliminate rattan. You won't be asked to do anything, and there are only 6 bottles, and you will have to buy them yourself later." Captain Wang knew Jiang

  Li I have considered giving Jiang Li 6 bottles because of my concerns, and Jiang Li will definitely not accept it, 6 bottles are just right.

  "Well, if it's a reward, I'll accept it."

  Jiang Li doesn't want to owe the base, but since it's a reward, he deserves it, and there's no burden in holding it.

  "Then Captain Wang, what did you just say?"

  Seeing that Jiang Li and the others had settled it, Gu Jin asked Captain Wang aloud.

  "The first thing is the rattan in the back mountain. The meaning of the base, since it has been resolved, I don't want more people to know about it. Gu Jin and I have already talked about it. Since Jiang Li is here, I will say it again. Let's go."

  Captain Wang also knew that Jiang Li and Gu Jin would not talk nonsense, but he still had to talk about it as his job.

  Jiang Li nodded, expressing that she understood. She knew the concerns of the base and was afraid of causing panic, but there would only be more and more mutated plants in the future, but of course Jiang Li would not say anything about it.

  "What about other things, what are they?"

  Jiang Li didn't ask about Teng Tiao's follow-up. Since Captain Wang said he didn't want others to know, he definitely didn't want to ask more about it.

  Seeing that Jiang Li didn't ask any more questions, Captain Wang knew that Jiang Li understood what he meant. He talked to Gu Jin just now, but Gu Jin didn't ask any more questions either. It's easy to deal with smart people.

  "The second thing, I think you may not agree, but since the base has been handed over to me, I'll make a formal inquiry.

  That is, the base wants to recruit you, not just temporarily like Gu Jin did before, but For the long-term one, if you like, the treatment can be discussed.

  The base also hopes to recruit more talents, so that the base can be stronger."

  After finishing speaking, Captain Wang looked at Gu Jin and Jiang Li, expecting their answers.

  "I'm not short of food or points."

  Jiang Li politely declined as soon as he heard what Captain Wang had said. He had a secret in him, so it was absolutely impossible for him to agree. If the base knew about it, he might be like rattan. been studied.

  Gu Jin also said that he would not join the base.

  Captain Wang saw that they refused, and it was expected. In fact, he told the people at the base that they might not be willing, but the base still wanted to try again. Although disappointed, they didn't ask any more questions.

  "I knew you would answer this way. Although it's a pity, I respect your decision. Then let me

  tell you some inside information. It's actually not a secret. There will be notifications for the base in the future. I'm just in advance. I told you.

  One is the matter of the nutrient solution I mentioned before, which will soon be mass-produced, and then Yinxueguo has passed the experiment. The first batch has matured and can be sold tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and the second batch will also It has already been planted.

  The other one is the network. In the next few days, the network will probably be restored. It will not only be used in the base, but it still cannot be used outside, and the software can only be developed by the base. Others It’s useless, but fortunately, it’s much more convenient to contact people in the base.” In fact,

  telling Jiang Li and the others earlier is also the meaning of the base, anyway, it’s not a secret, telling them earlier can increase their favorability, even if they can’t join Base, it is also beneficial and harmless to increase their favorability for the base.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin glanced at each other after hearing these news, and they both saw joy in their eyes. These are rare good news since the end of the world.

  With several good news in succession, it's no wonder Captain Wang hasn't been seen for a while. With so many things together, some people are really busy.

  Although he didn't have to worry about food, Jiang Li also felt very happy.

  For Jiang Li, especially the Internet, it was a pleasant surprise.

  Several other news will also greatly improve everyone's life now.

  After all, if there is no other way, no one wants to experience the end of the world.

  Captain Wang was so busy some time ago that there was no one there, but he might be free now, or because of these things, the three of them chatted for a long time in the office because they were in a good mood.

  In the end, someone still came to Captain Wang, and a few people ended the topic.

  The person who came was a very capable woman, with short hair, clean and neat, and no expression on her face. When she came in, she saw Jiang Li and Gu Jin in the office, and she nodded slightly at them without saying a word.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin also looked at the man, and simply nodded in response, knowing that the man came to see Captain Wang for business, so they said goodbye to Captain Wang and left.

  When Captain Wang saw Han Bing coming, he knew that she must have something important to ask him, otherwise he would not come here in person.

  In fact, Han Bing first proposed the construction of the base at the beginning. At that time, the end of the world had not yet begun, and of course the people above would not agree.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 62 Han Bing
  It's just that I don't know what method Han Bing used to persuade the leaders. I only know that she succeeded in the end, so they were the first to establish the four major bases.

  Although it was only two or three months before the end of the world when the construction started, it was already very complete compared to the other bases.

  Jiang Li had already wondered if there were people in the base who were reborn like himself.

  In fact, Jiang Li guessed half right, knowing that the natural disaster was coming was Han Bing who had come to look for Captain Wang just now.

  Han Bing is not reborn, she is dreaming of these, but what she dreams is not all, but only part.

  Han Bing first started dreaming when Jiang Li came back from his rebirth. At that time, he didn't take the things in the dream seriously, but when the things in the dream happened in real life, it was impossible for Han Bing to ignore them.

  Two pills at a time is a coincidence, then four times, five times and six times, every time I dream about it, it will always happen in reality in a few days.

  She told her family about this, and they all thought she was under too much pressure, and advised herself to pay more attention to rest.

  If Han Bing himself didn't believe such a thing before this, but this really happened to him.

  They all work in the government and believe in atheism, not to mention such things that can predict the future.

  Knowing that they didn't believe it, Han Bing told them what happened in the dream, and it did happen afterwards, so they had to believe it.

  After that, she dreamed of the end of the world. At first, it was just a small fragment. Han Bing didn't know what it was. Later, it became more and more clear that she dreamed of extreme heat and earthquakes.

  She told her family that with the previous incident, they had to believe it, and finally after thinking about it, they planned to explain to the higher-ups that they believed in the country and could plan ahead if it really happened.

  The family members told the leader, and at first they did not believe it like her parents did, but after the facts proved it, the leader also had to believe it.

  Later, everyone began to discuss whether to build a base or not.

  On the one hand, she believes that this is just her dream after all. Although some things have indeed become reality, there is no actual basis. Building a base rashly is not only time-consuming and labor-intensive, but also financial resources are indispensable.

  If the last days didn't happen in the end, then all of this would be useless.

  On the other hand, if it is true, they can prepare in advance to deal with it.

  The leaders above are also arguing endlessly, and have not yet reached a conclusion.

  In the end, it was the geologists who discovered that an earthquake might be brought about in the near future, and the leaders finally took the case and decided to build the base.

  The middle process is quite tortuous, so the construction of the base only started two or three months before the end of the world.

  Not long after the construction started, the high temperature began to rise as Han Bing said. The leaders were more convinced of Han Bing, stepped up the process and improved the safety of the base, and finally completed the construction of the base before the earthquake.

  Originally, Captain Wang set off earlier, but the base had just been built, and many problems had to be dealt with. By the time Captain Wang set out to save people, the earthquake had already started.

  This time I came to see Captain Wang because I had a dream again, and I came to see Captain Wang to have a meeting to discuss countermeasures.

  On the other side, after Jiang Li and Gu Jin left Captain Wang's office, they went to the official supermarket of the base. Since they had nutrient solution, they must buy some seeds.

  Captain Wang said before that the Yinxue fruit in the base had matured, and the ones in his own space hadn't yet produced fruit. It seems that the effect of this nutrient solution is really good.

  I can't wait to try it myself.

  When you come to the supermarket, you swipe your card to enter as before, and walk to the seed section. This time there are seeds on it, which are potatoes and sweet potatoes.

  The potatoes and sweet potatoes on the vegetable shelf next to it are fresher than last time, and the quantity is much larger. Jiang Li didn't see other vegetables this time.

  Jiang Li chose a bag of potatoes and a bag of sweet potato seeds to pay the bill.

  "Can these seeds be planted in winter?"

  Jiang Li asked the cashier.

  "Don't worry, these seed bases have been re-cultivated, and they can definitely adapt to the current weather, otherwise they will not be sold. However,

  the rate of fruiting in this weather will be lower. If it is normal temperature results The rate is even more than the previous seeds."

  "Okay, thank you, help me figure out how much."

  Jiang Li knew what he wanted.

  "Seeds are 10 points per bag, two bags are 20 points, there are planting methods on it, you can try it yourself when you go back." Jiang Li

  took the base card to the cashier to swipe, and then took the seeds Went away with Gu Jin.

  "Just now you said that you modified guns for the base?"

  Jiang Li knew that Gu Jin could modify cars, but he didn't expect that guns could do it too.

  "Well. I happened to change it once when I first came to the base. Later, the base would sometimes come to me. In fact, Fang Qingxun and the others also know a little bit about it. Anyone who works in our business should know a little bit about it." "It turns out

  that That's it."

  Jiang Li knew that he didn't know a little bit about it, otherwise there were so many people in the base, why would he find Gu Jin and the others.

  "You bought the seeds from the base to grow them yourself?"

  "Yeah, I want to try the effect of the nutrient solution, and the seeds from the base have been improved to adapt to this kind of weather, and I don't know what it will look like "

  "Well. Tell me if you need to."

  "Okay, by the way, why didn't you see Fu Xiaxia and the others today?"

  Forget about Shi Lin and Shi Yuan, Fu Xiaxia and Fang Qingxun are both busy. She lived there, but she didn't come out with Gu Jin.

  "Fu Xiaxia and Fang Qingxun disappeared early in the morning, and they didn't know what they were doing. Shi Lin and Shi Yuan were in the villa, too cold to go out."

  After listening to Jiang Li, it really fits the characters of Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia.

  People also don't talk about it, just asked Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia, and they appeared in a blink of an eye.

  "Jiang Li, captain, let me tell you, I seem to have discovered a very interesting place."

  Fu Xiaxia saw Jiang Li and her own captain from afar, and greeted him.

  "I was the one who discovered the mechanism first."

  Fang Qingxun was dissatisfied with Fu Xiaxia's statement.

  "I saw it first."

  Fu Xiaxia fought back not to be outdone.

  "Can you go in if I don't open it?"

  "Can you go in if I don't see it?"

  The two came to Jiang Li and Gu Jin noisily.

  "What's interesting."

  Why doesn't Jiang Li know what else is interesting?
  "Jiang Li, let me tell you..." "Sister, let me tell you..."   "Let me tell

  you ."   "Let me tell you."   "Why do you say it."   "Why do you say it."   The two The people said in unison.   ...   Jiang Li Fue and   the two started again. These two people do have a tacit understanding in some places, but this tacit understanding is mostly reflected in quarrels.   Gu Jin and Shi Lin turned a blind eye every time, probably because they are used to it, and they like to act together every time they quarrel.   "That..."   Jiang Li was about to interrupt them, but Fang Qingxun spoke first.   "Forget it, this time I'll let you, you say it,"

  Fang Qingxun was the first to compromise.

  "Really, let me tell you first?"

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 63 Starlight Auction 1
  Fu Xiaxia saw Fang Qingxun being so forthright this time, and asked a little uncertainly.

  "I'm sure, whether you want to tell me or not, I'll tell you if you don't."

  Fang Qingxun said helplessly, and she still didn't believe it when she asked her once.

  "Are you so kind?"

  Fu Xiaxia still couldn't believe it.

  "Fu Xiaxia!!!"

  Is this really the kind of person I am in Fu Xiaxia's heart!

  "I see, I'll say it."

  Seeing that Fang Qingxun was about to get angry, Fu Xiaxia said hastily.

  After Fu Xiaxia finished speaking, Jiang Li finally knew the whole story.

  The reason was that Fu Xiaxia had nothing to do to go out for a stroll the night before. On the way back, she saw a man in all black with a black hat and a black mask. Anyway, the whole body was black. He walked into a house, and it was nothing. , There are people who wear whatever clothes, and it's nothing to pack yourself tightly in such a cold now.

  But the problem is that at a corner, Fu Xiaxia saw a person who was dressed exactly the same. Out of curiosity, Fu Xiaxia followed him quietly and found that they were going to the same place.

  After people went in, they should have turned on the flashlight. It turned on after a while and then went dark. Fu Xiaxia didn't hear any movement outside. She wanted to wait and see if people would come out, and then she would go in again. take a look.

  As a result, the people inside didn't wait, but the people outside did wait for another one. They were still dressed in the same clothes, and the flashlight was turned on after entering, and then there was no movement. Fu Xiaxia knew that there must be something wrong here.

  Fu Xiaxia has been hiding in the corner, so none of the three people found Fu Xiaxia. Fu Xiaxia waited for a while, but they still didn't come out, and it was too cold, so she didn't wait to come back, and planned to come back for the second time. Check it out during the day.

  When I went out in the morning, I ran into Fang Qingxun, and told Fang Qingxun what he had found. Fang Qingxun also felt the same as Fu Xiaxia, thinking that there must be something there.

  So the two hit it off and went out to check it out.

  The two sneaked in. It was a villa, similar to the one they lived in. No one lived in it yet, and it was all rough.

  It looked normal inside, but Fu Xiaxia was very sure what she saw last night, and the two felt that this place was even more complicated, and there must be a secret passage, so they searched inside the villa.

  But it was easy to see if there was a mechanism on the wall, so the two started thinking about the door, and finally Fang Qing found the switch on the doorknob.

  The door handle of the door is usually pulled down, and the door will open, but this door handle can not only be pulled down, but also pushed in, and can be rotated 360 degrees.

  Normally, when opening the door, one would not be able to see the secret passage, nor would one know the secret on the doorknob, but for Fang Qingxun, this was too simple.

  They quickly worked out how to open the secret passage. The doorknob had to be pushed in and turned 180 degrees counterclockwise to open the secret passage.

  The secret passage is just below the stairs.

  So after those people opened the door and went in, they used flashlights to illuminate the front for a while, and then they approached the dark passage, so there was no light afterwards.

  The two of them sneaked into the secret passage. It was very dark inside, and they walked down for a few minutes before reaching the exit.

  During the day, there seemed to be no one inside. The two turned on the flashlights and looked inside, and found that it seemed to be a place like a bar.

  Originally, they wanted to continue walking, but the two suddenly heard the sound of someone walking on the other side, and they backed out again fearing that they would be discovered.

  And now they met Jiang Li and Gu Jin.

  After Jiang Li heard them introduce this place, he suddenly had a bad feeling. It seemed that Jiang Li knew what this place was, but he was not sure.

  "What's the matter, why do you have such a serious face, do you know what's going on there?"

  Gu Jin saw that Jiang Li had listened to Fu Xiaxia and the others, his face was a little serious, and asked Jiang Li with concern.

  Fu Xiaxia and Fang Qingxun didn't expect that after talking to Jiang Li, Jiang Li would have this expression, and he would also look at Jiang Li waiting for an answer.

  "I may know what kind of place it is in my heart, but I'm not sure. I have to go to find out."

  Jiang Li, Gu Jin and the others explained.

  "Then let's go and have a look tonight."

  Gu Jin looked at Jiang Li's face, and felt that the inside should not be a good place, so let's go and have a look first.

  "That's fine."

  If it was really the place Jiang Li was thinking of, then it would be better for them to go in.

  Jiang Li and everyone agreed on a departure time for the evening, and they went home to rest.

  Take a good rest during the day so that you will be refreshed when you go out at night.

  At the appointed time in the evening, Jiang Li met with everyone. The six of them were all dressed in black. Jiang Li and the others followed Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia to the villa they mentioned.

  The location of the villa is very remote, no one lives nearby.

  From the outside, it looks like a normal house as Fu Xiaxia said, and it's really hard for ordinary people to find any tricks in it.

  It's a shame that Fu Xiaxia was able to visit such a remote place.

  Jiang Li and the others waited for a while, and finally a person came. After making sure that there was no one behind that person, they entered the room together with the person in front.

  After the person entered the secret passage, he followed him in, and followed the person not far or near to make sure that the person would not find them.

  The inside of the tunnel was very dark, and I was afraid of being discovered when I turned on the light, so I could only follow the man's flashlight in the dark.

  Going forward, there was a big bright light. It was estimated that they were almost at the door. A few people did not move forward, and watched how the person entered from behind.

  Someone was guarding the door. After the man entered, the person at the door gave him a mask and a number plate, and the man took it and left.

  After confirming that there is no need for identification or passwords, the 6 people plan to divide into 3 pairs and enter in turn.

  First came Gu Jin and Jiang Li, then Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia, and finally Shi Yuan and Shi Lin.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin walked to the door, took the masks from the guard and put them on. Every mask is the same, it should be to prevent being recognized.

  Walking forward, it really looks like a bar. There are all kinds of wine on the bar counter, there are waiters mixing drinks, and there are many people sitting in front of the bar.

  Such a bar is too abnormal in the last days. To be able to set up such a place under the nose of the base, and there are so many drinks, Jiang Li felt that it must have been built or participated in by people in the base. The position should be quite high.

  Jiang Li saw several waiters standing around the walls, and some of them were still helping to pour wine.

  After a few people got together, they walked around in the bar, secretly looking for something wrong. Fu Xiaxia said that they heard movement after they came in, but at the beginning they were sure that no one came in. There must be other passages, but they haven't discovered it.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 64 Starlight Auction Field 2
  Except for the waiters, everyone here is dressed in black, and they all wear the same mask. Jiang Li and the others will not attract attention as they walk around.

  Suddenly Jiang Li noticed something was wrong, there was a waiter staying in an inconspicuous corner, usually there were not many people there.

  The other waiters have more or less moved their positions, only the waiter in this place, Jiang Li saw it a few times and stayed in the same place, even if someone next to him needed help, the other waiters would go over.

  This was very wrong, after observing for a while, he found that someone was walking towards the waiter, Jiang Li quickly pulled Gu Jin who was beside him, and motioned Gu Jin to look over there with his eyes.

  Gu Jin followed Jiang Li's eyes, and found that someone handed the waiter something similar to an invitation letter. After the waiter took it over to confirm the information, he looked around and found no one.

  As soon as one clicks on a place, a passageway that can only accommodate one person appears behind the waiter. After the person walks in quickly, the door is closed immediately, and the whole process is very fast.

  This door is designed as a hidden door, the door is exactly the same as the wall, no wonder several people have been unable to find it, but at the same time they are also very courageous, they even designed this in a place where there are people.

  Jiang Li guessed that there should be the real core, this place is just a cover, it seems that only by entering there can we know the secret here.

  After Jiang Li and Gu Jin discovered the secret door, they did not act rashly. They joined a few other people and talked about their discovery.

  "Is this the invitation letter you are talking about?"

  Shi Lin took out two black papers from his pocket, exactly the ones Jiang Li and Gu Jin saw.

  Jiang Li looked at Shi Lin in shock.

  "That's it, why do you have an invitation letter?!"

  "I saw two people holding this just now, thinking it might be something important, I just took it."

  Shi Lin Yun said lightly.

  ox!
  Jiang Li and the others just found out that they needed an invitation letter, and who knew that they would get the invitation letter in a blink of an eye. Who knew this feeling.

  After discussing, several people decided to get the remaining invitation letters first, and then leave two people outside, so that someone can respond in case something happens.

  Soon Lin and the others got the other two invitation letters. Anyway, Jiang Li really thinks this skill is awesome, and he certainly doesn't know how to do it.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin took the invitation letter and went to the waiter first. The waiter took the invitation letter and confirmed the authenticity of the invitation letter, and then let them go. Several people saw that there was no name on the invitation letter, only Starlight was written on it. The words of the auction house.

  Gu Jin and Jiang Li entered the secret door one after another. Gu Jin walked in front to open the way, and Jiang Li followed behind. As soon as the two walked in, the door behind them closed immediately.

  Several people outside breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that Jiang Li and Gu Jin entered safely.

  After confirming safety, Shi Lin and Fu Xiaxia also used the same method to enter for a few years.

  Shi Yuan and Fang Qingxun stayed outside to meet him. Fang Qingxun liked to chat, so he could just ask for news outside. Fu Xiaxia and Fang Qingxun didn't know what would happen if they stayed together, so Fu Xiaxia followed Jiang Li.

  Originally, Shi Lin Wen could focus on Fang Qingxun, but Fang Qingxun refused to be with Shi Lin, so he could only stay with Shi Yuan.

  Fang Qingxun and Shi Yuan saw that they had all gone in, so they began to inquire about news in the bar.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin, who entered from the other side, waited for Fu Xiaxia and Shi Lin to enter before walking forward together.

  From the beginning, the passage was only for one person to walk, and then gradually widened. There will be a wall lamp at a distance on both sides of the passage to illuminate the passage.

  The passage looks flat, but it feels like it's going down.

  After walking for a few minutes, they finally arrived at the door. Jiang Li and Gu Jin went there first. This passage is obviously much stricter than the previous one. There are still two people who have to re-check the invitation letter after leaving the passage.

  Jiang Li was a little nervous, wondering if it was the same as before and just checked the authenticity of the invitation letter, and if he asked them questions, they would not be able to answer them.

  Fortunately, they also checked randomly, and did not ask Jiang Li and the others any questions, so they probably thought that no one would sneak in.

  If Jiang Li and the others go any further, a waiter will take you into the auction.

  "Let me lead the two of you to your seats."

  "Okay. Thank you."

  Gu Jin gestured to Shi Lin and the others, and followed the waiter to leave first. In order not to make mistakes, Jiang Li and Gu Jin followed the waiter and did not come out again. It was the waiter who chatted with Jiang Li and the others first.

  "It's a coincidence that the two of you are here today. It is said that there is something good today?"

  The waiter walked forward while leading the two.

  "Oh, what good stuff is it?"

  Gu Jin asked the waiter.

  Jiang Li next to him handed a bar of chocolates to the waiter. Food is currency these days, and since the waiter took the initiative to open the mouth, it must be a benefit.

  "It is said that he is a good-looking man. He looks like a character. He seems to have just grown up. I just don't know if you need it."

  The waiter saw that Jiang Li and the two were so up-to-date, so he told Jiang Li about himself. It was a man and a woman who came together and I don't know if they need it, but whoever comes here is not a bit of a hobby, maybe both of them need it.

  After all, he glanced at Gu Jin and Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li heard what the waiter said, and knew that this was the place she thought of before, and Gu Jin who was at the side didn't expect such a business to be done here.

  "Hehe, it seems that we are lucky."

  In order not to reveal his flaws, Jiang Li could only bite the bullet and answer.

  Soon the two were arranged by the waiter to two seats.

  "The auction will start in 30 minutes. If you have something you like, you can raise your number plate."

  The waiter left after speaking.

  Fu Xiaxia and Shi Lin came in behind them, sitting next to them.

  There are still 30 minutes before the opening, Jiang Li intends to take advantage of these 30 minutes to go out for a stroll.

  "I'm going out for a stroll."

  "I'll go with you."

  "No, I'm afraid it will attract attention when both of you are gone, so you can wait for me here." "

  Okay, then be careful."

  "Okay, Don't worry, I will."

  Jiang Li said hello to Gu Jin who was at the side and went out, and also secretly said hello to Fu Xiaxia and the others when passing by.

  Gu Jin knew that Jiang Li had means to save her life, and she also had a lot of weapons in her space, but she was still a little worried.

  Jiang Li walked out of the venue to look around. The size of the entire auction was as big as a small basketball hall, and it could accommodate hundreds of people without any problem. There was an auction table in the middle downstairs of the hall, and there was an open space next to the auction table. It is used to display the so-called auction items.

  The upper floor of the clubhouse, where Jiang Li is located, is where the bidders sit. Sitting on it, you can clearly see the things being auctioned below. There are also two large screens below, which show the time until the start of the auction. ,

  the two screens are placed opposite each other, so that everyone in the guild hall can see it.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 65 Starlight Auction 3
  Jiang Li guessed that these two screens should be used to play the auction items below.

  Jiang Li walked forward and saw a door, and there was no one guarding it, Jiang Li tried to open the door and found it opened easily, and he saw a long corridor.

  There are many room doors on both sides of the corridor, Jiang Li approached one of the room doors and heard no movement inside, then walked in.

  Are the doors here not locked, so easy to get in? Or are they too reassured here?
  Jiang Li walked into the room, there was a cabinet, a table, and a cage in the middle, it was empty, I don't know what it was used for.

  After searching in the room, he found that there was no useful information and was about to go out, when he heard noises outside, Jiang Li quickly hid in the cabinet, and Jiang Li looked out from the crack in the door of the cabinet.

  After a while, three waiters came in with a boy.

  The little boy lowered his head and turned his face sideways, his hair covered his face, so that Jiang Li couldn't see his face clearly, but from their conversation, this little boy should be the last auction item tonight.

  "Show him to me, he is the highlight of today."

  One of the waiters said to the other two, this should be their leader.

  "Understood, don't worry, when did we make a mistake." "

  Well, then I'll go first, you guys watch carefully."

  "Well, go, go."

  Wait for the leader to leave Later, the other two locked the boy in a cage.

  The boy seemed to have decided his fate, and walked into the cage without knowing how to resist.

  "Hey, you said the foreman is true, what can go wrong, I haven't seen anyone making trouble for so long."

  One of the waiters said to the other waiter.

  "Who said it wasn't? Really, it's the two of us's turn to be on duty today, otherwise we can watch today's auction."

  Another person also said.

  "Why don't we go and have a look?"

  "No, we still have to watch him." "Oh,

  what can happen? He's handcuffed. We'll lock the outside too. Don't worry if he can't get out. It’s the last time to take him out, and we can’t see anything.”

  “Okay, then lock it, let’s go out and have a look, and we’ll be back when it’s about time.”

  The two locked the door of the cage, and went out to lock it. The outside door was also locked, and he sneaked to the auction venue.

  After confirming that both of them had left, Jiang Li came out of the cabinet.

  The boy looked up when he heard the voice, but he didn't expect that there was someone hiding here.

  Jiang Li was afraid that the little boy would yell out, so he quickly made a silent gesture to him, signaling the little boy not to yell out.

  Jiang Li was already ready to make a move, if he yelled, she would have knocked him out and ran out immediately, fortunately the little boy understood what she meant and didn't yell.

  He just asked Jiang Li softly.

  "Who are you, why are you here?"

  Jiang Li took a closer look at the little boy. The little boy was very thin, and it looked like he hadn't had enough to eat for a long time, but he was indeed as tall as they said. Good-looking, the facial features are still very immature now, if they grow up, they can definitely be compared with some stars on TV.

  Jiang Li didn't answer the little boy's words but asked him.

  "Are you captured by them? Do you want to go out?"

  "What's the use of thinking, it's not like you can't escape."

  The little boy also wanted to escape, but he tried many times, and he was caught every time. Catch it back.

  "Just say if you want to, what if I have a way."

  Jiang Li said looking at the little boy, he didn't know if he was an adult at such a young age, the people outside were really inferior to animals.

  The little boy looked at Jiang Li's serious eyes, and thought in his mind that since she can appear here without being found, is it really possible to take him out, or try again by himself, in case it succeeds, at worst it fails , was caught and beaten again.

  The little boy figured it out, looked into Jiang Li's eyes and said seriously.

  "Think."

  "Okay, then answer me a few questions first."

  In the conversation with the little boy, I learned that his name is Xiao Cong, who grew up with his grandparents since he was a child. Came to the base.

  Originally, he could get by by himself sometimes going to the base to find some temporary workers.

  Once I went back a little late at night, and was knocked out from behind when I passed an alley, and I woke up and found here.

  At that time, he was locked up in another place, just next to the auction house, and there were many other people like him who were arrested there, both men and women.

  They beat them when they disobeyed, and beat them until they behaved. Many people finally compromised. At least they could have enough food and survive after they compromised. Some of them were lucky enough to leave here.

  He tried to escape a few times, but was caught every time, and then he gave up and accepted the reality, but he didn't expect that after he confirmed, he would meet Jiang Li, which brought him hope.

  Although Jiang Li was arrested in his previous life, he was lucky enough to escape, so he didn't experience this. He originally thought that these things would not happen if he killed Chen Dashun.

  It seems that Chen Dashun is just a small guy, and there are other people behind him.

  Jiang Li didn't know when this auction house was established, when it existed, and how many people were killed in the process.

  Chen Dashun alone had killed so many people, not to mention the entire Starlight Auction.

  Jiang Li pretended to take out his own lockpicking tool from behind, handed it to Xiao Cong, told him the lockpicking skills, opened the lock on his hand and the cage, and then asked him to try to open the lock by himself. good.

  He made an agreement with Xiao Cong that if he hears something later, but she hasn't come over, then he will run out according to the route he gave him, but it's up to him whether he can run out at that time.

  Then he asked the location of the other locked up people, and went back to the auction house.

  The auction time is about to start, Jiang Li has to go back, he is afraid that if he doesn't go back, it will be bad if someone finds out.

  Jiang Li opened a crack in the door, made sure there was no one outside, and walked out quickly.

  Not long after he walked out of the gate, when he was about to reach the edge of the venue, someone called out to Jiang Li from behind.

  "Who are you and what are you doing here? The auction is about to start, this is not a place for guests."

  Jiang Li turned around and found that it was a waiter.

  "Oh, I came with other people. I wanted to go to the toilet, but I couldn't find it. Do you know where the toilet is?" The waiter thought that

  Jiang Li was a canary raised by the customer, and sometimes customers would bring him with him. People come together, and they are used to it.

  "The toilet is over there, come back quickly and don't run around."

  The waiter pointed Jiang Li in a direction.

  "Okay, thank you."

  Jiang Li gripped the knife in his cuff and replied nervously, it seems that he has not been suspected for the time being.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 66 Starlight Auction 4
  After Jiang Li finished speaking, he followed the direction pointed by the waiter. He had to perform a full set of plays, and when Jiang Li walked away, he slowly retracted his gaze from behind.

  Jiang Li noticed that his sight had disappeared, but he still didn't dare to relax. He still went to the toilet before returning to his seat.

  Seeing that Jiang Li hadn't come back for so long, Gu Jin almost went out to look for her.

  "Why have you been here for so long? Have you encountered any danger?"

  Gu Jin asked nervously after Jiang Li sat down.

  "No, we met in the same room..."

  Jiang Li told Gu Jin and Shilin and Fu Xiaxia about meeting Xiao Cong just now and what Xiao Cong told him.

  Gu Jin and the others were also shocked when they heard it. They were already prepared for what the waiter said earlier.

  But what Jiang Li said here is far more than what he imagined, and even more perverted and disgusting, such a place must not be left behind.

  Fu Xiaxia and Shi Lin next to her were equally shocked. She had a fiery temper, and when she heard it, she thought of saving people, and then wanted to blow up the place, but fortunately, Jiang Li and the others stopped them in time.

  Jiang Li actually thought the same way. Although he was not a savior, and he didn't have the ability, he still felt disgusted when he saw such a place, and felt like a bomb would blow up here.

  It's just that Jiang Li knows that he can't act rashly, not only to save Xiao Cong, but also to save other people.

  And relying on them alone certainly cannot rescue all the people, they can get out by themselves, but what about those people who are locked up.

  Several people discussed, and finally let Shi Lin and Fu Xiaxia go out to find Shi Yuan and Fang Qingxun first, and let Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia go back to the villa and wait, waiting to be ready to leave the base at any time.

  Use the fireworks as a signal, if you don't let them go, it means that there is nothing wrong, if you let them go, everyone will flee and gather outside the base first.

  Then Shi Lin and Shi Yuan took the video Jiang Li just took with his cell phone, and went to Captain Wang to save them.

  It will take two and a half hours from the start to the end of the auction. When Shi Lin and the others go out to find Captain Wang and arrange for the manpower to come back, two hours should be enough.

  If Shi Lin and Shi Yuan haven't come back after going out for two hours, it means that Captain Wang knew about it, and he might be a participant.

  Then they have to prepare themselves and escape from the base.

  Although Captain Wang and the others couldn't believe everything 100%, after getting along with each other, they all felt that Captain Wang was responsible and really wanted to manage the base better. I believe he should not be a participant, but they can only bet now A handful.

  If Captain Wang came and started saving people, then what they did would not be in vain.

  Of course they can be saved, but they are all threatened, and they are not saints, so their own lives must be more important.

  If I lost my life, how can I save others.

  "Shi Lin, Fu Xiaxia, in case of danger, the most important thing is to protect yourself. You put these on your body just in case."

  Gu Jin asked Jiang Li to take out two pistols from the space, and one The grenade, and a tranquilizer gun, were handed to Shi Lin and Fu Xiaxia through the open coat.

  Looking from the outside, I could only see two pieces of clothes accidentally connected together. Fortunately, it was winter, so Shi Lin and Fu Xiaxia were able to carry more things with them.

  Jiang Li also gave Shi Lin and Fu Xiaxia his Tang Dao.

  "Okay."

  The two of them took it one by one, and they also knew that putting these on their bodies was already the limit, and any more would easily reveal their flaws, and today they also have something on their bodies.

  In the whole process, the most dangerous thing is actually to go to Captain Wang's Shi Yuan and Shi Lin, because it is not sure whether Captain Wang knows or not. If he knows, Shi Lin and the others will definitely fight Captain Wang and the others.

  At that time, I don't know if I can escape, but it will be much easier for others. Fu Xiaxia and Fang Qingxun are ready to drive away at any time, let alone Jiang Li, who will walk in Jiang Li's space. Weapons, when the time comes, it is really impossible to hit it with a bazooka, and it will definitely break through the encirclement.

  After Shi Lin and Fu Xiaxia walked for a while, the auction officially started, and the screens on both sides were just as Jiang Li guessed, they were used to display the auction items on the venue.

  The auction items were not all human beings as Jiang Li thought. There were also a lot of auction items at the beginning, including rare food, tobacco, alcohol, tea, and antique jewelry.

  Food, tobacco and alcohol are not bad, and there are some bidders, but the prices are not very high, and there are only a few sporadic people for antique jewelry.

  In the second half of the auction house, after the auction of some captured people began, everyone's enthusiasm was obviously stronger than before.

  Jiang Li looked down and was brought out. It was a little girl who looked only seventeen or eighteen years old. She wasn't very good-looking, but she looked very pretty. She wore iron gloves like Xiao Cong's on her hands and feet. Chain, this is to prevent them from escaping.

  There are very few clothes on her body, at least in this weather, and the clothes are very old. These should be the little girl's own clothes.

  When the little girl was brought onto the stage, she lowered her head nervously and pinched the corners of her clothes with her fingers. Seeing that the little girl was not cooperating, the people next to her pinched her chin roughly, forcing everyone to see her face.

  The little girl was forced to raise her head, and she shed tears in fear, and her body was shaking. Some people in the guild hall like this, and they can't wait to start bidding.

  The calls came one after another, and finally they were photographed by a man on the 56th. Jiang Li must have been quite old when he heard the man's voice. It is estimated that a little girl can call that man grandpa, but he is so shameless.

  Jiang Li didn't know what these people were thinking, she just felt that all of this was extremely absurd and disgusting, natural disasters had already brought such great danger to people, she never thought that human beings would create danger for themselves and harm their compatriots.

  Gu Jin felt Jiang Li's anger, and took Jiang Li's hand to comfort him.

  "We have tried our best to help them. I believe that Captain Wang will not let us down, and we will be able to save them then." "

  Yeah, I know."

  Jiang Li replied holding Gu Jin's hand road.

  Gu Jin saw that Jiang Li had calmed down, but he still held Jiang Li's hand.

  The next ones are all little girls and boys, looking more and more beautiful, and the clothes behind have even been changed for them.

  The better it looks, the higher the auction price, and everyone's enthusiasm becomes stronger and stronger.

  Among them were two women who looked to be in their thirties but were very good-looking.

  There are also many people bidding, the number is not less than the little girl at the beginning.

  Finally, with the passage of time, the number of people auctioning is increasing, and the bidding time is getting longer and longer, and it is only about half an hour before the time agreed with everyone.

  It was almost Xiao Cong's turn. If Xiao Cong took the stage and Captain Wang hadn't come yet, they would have to leave by themselves.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 67 Starlight Auction Field 5
  Fortunately, Captain Wang didn't disappoint them, because it was the finale, and the host even explained it to mobilize people's enthusiasm.

  Just when Xiao Cong was about to take the stage, Shi Lin and Shi Yuan brought Captain Wang in.

  Because at the beginning of the auction, in order to let everyone pay more attention to the stage, the lights were turned off, leaving only the ones on the counter.

  So when Captain Wang and the others walked in, no one paid attention, Shi Lin went to Gu Jin and Jiang Li, and explained the current situation.

  Because Captain Wang called the manpower in the middle of the night, he was afraid that there would be insufficient manpower, and it took a lot of effort to make such a big commotion in the base without telling the upper management.

  Shi Lin and Captain Wang said that there must be upper-level leaders involved in this scale here. I don't know who and how big the officials are. If they want to save people, they can only launch surprise attacks, so that the people behind them have no way to stop them.

  The people led by Captain Wang have already controlled the bar outside.

  In the venue, Captain Wang's people are looking for other exits, and it's best to catch them all at once.

  Although Jiang Li asked Xiao Cong, but Xiao Cong was arrested, he didn't know much, and it was impossible to know if there was another exit.

  Someone came to Captain Wang and said something in Captain Wang's ear. Captain Wang waved his hand, and the person left again.

  "My people have already found other detainees, and we have found a passage in other places, but I don't know if the mastermind behind the scenes is here. I really didn't expect that there is such a place in the base." Captain Wang

  did

  not Thinking that such a thing would happen under his own nose, and such a large-scale guild hall, he didn't know anything about it.

  There must be spies among his people, otherwise they would not have built this place without any movement for so long.

  He also considered this today. He didn't say where he was going when he set out the mission. He asked them to gather and set off quickly, and he asked his cronies to find out the people in the team who were going to tip the news. I hope it will be rewarding.

  "Leave the rest to me, today's matter..." Before

  Captain Wang finished speaking, Jiang Li and the others took up the conversation.

  "Captain Wang, don't worry, we're all resting at home today and didn't come out. Captain Wang hasn't seen us today."

  Jiang Li knew what Captain Wang meant. If you come in, of course people outside cannot know about it. At the same time, they are the same. Captain Wang should not tell the base that they discovered it, so as not to get angry.

  Now that Captain Wang is here, it's not easy for them to participate in the next thing.

  "Okay, then my people will send you out first, but I still want to say thank you."

  Captain Wang also understood what they meant, and left the rest to him.

  When Jiang Li and the others were about to leave, the host had already introduced Xiao Cong, and Xiao Cong had already stood at the auction stage.

  Jiang Li pointed to the stage, and then told Captain Wang about Xiao Cong, fearing that if Xiao Cong ran out and ran into Captain Wang later, he would be arrested.

  Captain Wang looked in the direction of Jiang Li's finger, saw Xiao Cong in the audience, and said that he knew about it and would pay attention to it, and several people followed Captain Wang's people out.

  Fortunately, several people saw that Captain Wang was also wearing a mask, and none of Captain Wang's subordinates saw their faces.

  Jiang Li and the others returned the same way, passing by the bar, Captain Wang had cleared out all the people inside, leaving only his own people.

  Back outside the villa, Shi Yuan was already waiting for them, and they all breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that such a place would never appear again.

  Captain Wang's people all went in after they came out, and Jiang Li even seemed to be able to vaguely hear the screams inside.

  Jiang Li and the others didn't go back to their place directly, but went around a few times in other places, changed their clothes into those in Jiang Li's space, and then went back slowly.

  Before one or two people disappeared, everyone thought it was too cold or went out to find food and failed to come back.

  Most of them are children, except for the care of your own family, how can other people care about your life and death, and orphans are even less cared about, at most they are just a conversation piece after dinner.

  In the next few days, as before, I couldn't see Captain Wang, and I didn't know what Captain Wang and the base said. No one came to Jiang Li and the others.

  And for some reason, some rumors began to spread in the base, vaguely mentioning the disappearance of many people some time ago.

  It is said that there are monsters in the base, and at night, they are specially catching people who are alone, and then catching and eating them. People who have not seen before have been captured by monsters.

  There are many, many versions like this, and now there are no entertainment facilities, everyone has a topic to discuss.

  Some rumors were well-founded and well-founded. If Jiang Li didn't know what was going on, she would probably believe it.

  Of course, there are rumors that are close to the facts, Jiang Li guessed that it should have been spread that day or by someone who knew the truth.

  With so many people involved that day, there was always someone who couldn't help but confide something, but what I didn't expect was that the transmission from person to person became more and more outrageous.

  In short, people in the base are now in panic, and they dare not go out at night. Even if they go out at night, they always take the main road, and several people accompany them.

  But there are also advantages. The crime rate in the base is much lower, and those who want to commit crimes will not have the opportunity to do so.

  But the base will definitely not let these rumors continue to pass on. In the end, they don't know what it will be like, and it will not be good for the image of the base.

  So the next day, the base broadcast new news, and a notice was posted on the bulletin board of the base.

  The first one is that the base has found a new edible thing that is silver snow fruit, and it has been planted and bears fruit, and it will be sold in the official supermarket starting tomorrow.

  The second one is to put potatoes, sweet potatoes, and rice together with Yinxueguo.

  The third is that seeds and nutrient solutions have also been cultivated in the base, but these will not be put on the shelves until a week later, and you can ask the staff for details at that time.

  The fourth is that the base can be reconnected to the Internet starting tomorrow, but this network can only be used inside the base, and it still cannot be used outside.

  As soon as these four news were released, everyone's attention was shifted from the missing persons to these four, and they were only mentioned occasionally, but they were all mentioned in one stroke.

  Now walking on the road, we are discussing whether Yinxueguo is expensive, whether we can stop starving in the future, have to go there early tomorrow to queue up, what can we do after connecting to the Internet, and so on.

  But how to discuss is around these topics.

  Originally, these news should have been notified two days ago, but then there was something about the auction house, the base has not notified, and it is estimated that Captain Wang is not available, and then rumors spread, which can be used to divert everyone's attention.

  Although the people on the road have many problems and worries, they are basically thinking in a good direction, and there are smiles on their faces.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 68 Found Together

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin were wandering on the road to the base when they heard the broadcast.

  Jiang Li turned his head and said to Gu Jin who was beside him.

  "These news are the best news in the recent period, right?"

  "Well, at least they don't have to worry about what they eat during this period." "

  Gu Jin, do you think the end times will end?"

  Will it end? Yes, but she knew that there were more disasters waiting for them.

  It's just that she still couldn't help but want to ask, as if she wanted to hear an answer.

  Gu Jin raised his hand and rubbed Jiang Li's head.

  "Don't worry, it will definitely get better and better in the future."

  Jiang Li's hair has been cut to shoulder length. It has a lot of volume and soft texture, and it feels very good to the touch.

  "Boss, sister, you... what are you doing?"

  Fang Qingxun was standing on the bridge at the moment, pointing at his boss and Jiang Li in surprise, because he seemed to have discovered something serious.

  He saw his boss and Jiang Li's sister standing by the river, and now his boss is holding Jiang Li with one hand and putting the other on Jiang Li's head, and the two are standing facing each other.

  Such a close distance is clearly not something that should exist between friends, and he has already figured it out in his mind. His boss wagged his fox tail, and when the little white rabbit, Jiang Li's sister, didn't react, he took the little white The scene where the rabbit is eaten alive.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin heard Fang Qingxun's voice and turned to look at him. Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia were standing on a bridge not far from them.

  Jiang Li pointed at Fang Qingxun, then asked Gu Jin speechlessly.

  "He didn't just find out, did he?"

  Gu Jin pinched the bridge of her nose, also speechless.

  "It should be."

  Fu Xiaxia and the three next to him all held their foreheads to express their silence when Fang Qingxun yelled. They also thought that Fang Qingxun's EQ was so low, and they only discovered it now.

  Although Gu Jin and Jiang Li didn't say anything, everyone understood, and they didn't avoid everyone. They didn't say it at the beginning, and they didn't mention it later.

  They originally thought that Fang Qingxun already knew about it, after all, everyone knew about it.

  Moreover, Jiang Li and Gu Jin had also held hands in front of him, and he was still wondering how he could hold his breath this time and never asked, so it turned out that he didn't find out at all.

  Gu Jin took Jiang Li's hand and walked towards Fang Qingxun and the others. Fang Qingxun couldn't wait to run in front of Jiang Li and Gu Jin.

  "Boss, sister, what's going on with you guys?!"

  "It's what you see."

  Gu Jin simply took Jiang Li's hand and showed Fang Qing.

  "I just said that I recognized Jiang Li as my younger sister before. Boss, you refused to agree. It turns out that you have such thoughts. Boss, you kept it from me. It's hard for me, Jiang Li, when did you say you were together. "

  Fang Qing said bitterly to Jiang Li, she was originally a younger sister, but now she is a sister-in-law.

  Before Jiang Li said anything, Fu Xiaxia rolled his eyes at Fang Qingxun and said.

  "You haven't realized it yet. When the roast suckling pig boss sent Jiang Li back that day, it was so obvious that you couldn't see it. Are you stupid?"

  Fang Qingxun didn't hear right.

  "Wait, wait. You all know what you said, but I don't know about co-authoring?"

  Fang Qingxun looked at Shi Yuan, Shi Yuan nodded at him, then looked at Shi Lin, Lian Shilin also nodded.

  "My God, you all know, why didn't you remind me!!!"

  Fang Qingxun didn't expect everyone to know, but he alone didn't know.

  "We knew that day, and I thought you knew too."

  Shi Yuan and Fang Qingxun said.

  "The captain and Jiang Li are in pairs every time, and they are still holding hands in front of you. Are you blind? You can't even tell?!" Fu

  Xiaxia is real. ?
  "Then I didn't think that the boss and Jiang Li were familiar and had a tacit understanding, and I also thought that the boss also regarded Jiang Li as a younger sister and wanted to take care of him more. Who would have thought about that." In fact, Fang Qingxun now thinks back, it is

  true Something was wrong, why didn't I realize it at the time, did I really have a low EQ?

  "Okay, it's because Gu Jin and I didn't explain it to you, so let's treat it as our treat today. Tell me what you want to eat, and I'll prepare it." Jiang Li said aloud

  .

  Fang Qingxun immediately raised his hand to signal.

  "I want to try the hot pot of snail noodles. I really want to eat it."

  Jiang Li looked at everyone. After all, not everyone likes to eat snail noodles. Fortunately, everyone is not picky about food. Let Fang Qing find this one today Silly boy, so I decided to eat hot pot with snail noodles at night.

  When Fang Qingxun heard about the food, he had already forgotten what happened just now. In fact, he was just shocked at the beginning.

  It was still early, and Jiang Li and Gu Jin continued to wander around the base. Fang Qingxun and the others also went to the supermarket. Although Jiang Li said that they were treating guests, they couldn't really prepare nothing.

  And this can be regarded as their official announcement, let alone empty-handed, plus today's good news, we must celebrate it.

  In the evening, a few people started the hot pot. Everyone has never tried the hot pot with snail noodles, and they are all looking forward to it.

  The smell of the snail powder is relatively strong, and several people ate it with the windows closed. They were afraid that it would be the same as last time, but the smell would definitely spread out, so it was better.

  Fu Xiaxia and the others also went to get some wine and meat, and brought back a small pack of snacks.

  A few people just ate and drank like this, not to mention, the snail powder-flavored hot pot is quite delicious and has a unique flavor.

  Fang Qingxun also talked about the first time he met Jiang Li. It seems that it has been almost a year now, and it has been more than half a year since the extreme cold.

  A few people chatted very late, but fortunately, no one came to disturb them this time. It is estimated that everyone is waiting for tomorrow.

  The next morning, because of the long chat yesterday, Jiang Li got up very late, and the whole base seemed to be alive and full of energy.

  Knowing that they will be connected to the Internet today, Jiang Li gave each of them a mobile phone in the space yesterday.

  Jiang Li took out his mobile phone and followed the instructions written on the bulletin board of the base yesterday, and used the base card to log in to the chat software prepared by the base.

  Someone above has added Jiang Li as a friend. Jiang Li clicked on it and found that it was Gu Jin and the others. To add a friend, you only need to know the other party's base number.

  Fu Xiaxia: Hello, Jiang Li, it's me, I'm so excited, I haven't used a mobile phone for a long time.

  Shi Lin: Shi Lin.

  As succinct as he himself is.

  Shi Yuan: Hello Jiang Li, I'm Shi Yuan.

  Fang Qingxun: Good morning, sister.

  Gu Jin: Good morning, are you awake?

  Jiang Li replied to them one by one, and finally replied to Gu Jin.

  Jiang Li: Good morning, I'm already awake.

  Gu Jin: Do you want to go to the supermarket later?

  Jiang Li: Don't go today, there must be a lot of people today.

  ...

  and Gu Jin continued to chat for a while, and Jiang Li also went to browse the forums in the base. They were all talking about today's affairs. There were not many people on the forums. Before running away, who would think of bringing a mobile phone? Only a small number of people still carry it.

  So in the subsequent bases, mobile phones were very popular, and some mobile phones in the base had already been bought.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 69 The End of the Extreme Cold During
  this period of time, the people in the base had a rare and comfortable life.

  The Yinxueguo and potato sweet potatoes on the shelves in the base are large in quantity and affordable, mainly because potatoes and sweet potatoes can fill the stomach.

  Potato and sweet potato seeds, as well as nutrient solution, were also put on the shelves after the base.

  Potatoes and sweet potatoes are researched by the base and can be cultivated in cold conditions. The potatoes and sweet potatoes planted can not only be eaten, but also recycled by the base.

  So now many people in the base have already started to try.

  The growth cycle of potatoes is shorter, and the growth cycle of sweet potatoes is longer. If it is paired with the nutrient solution developed by the base, the effect will be better.

  Potatoes and sweet potatoes have been planted in the space before Jiangli, and Yinxue fruit is cultivated with the nutrient solution of the base much faster, and some of them have already borne fruit.

  After connecting to the Internet, more and more people began to appear on the Internet, and gradually became lively.

  Everything seems to be moving in a good direction.

  Those who bought seeds and went back to plant them in the next few months have already harvested the first batch of food. Although the yield was lower in the cold winter, it was already very good.

  Everyone saw the effect of the first batch was good, and they all went to buy seeds and started planting, with great enthusiasm.

  During the period, Jiang Li and the others also met Captain Wang. Captain Wang was much more emaciated than last time. According to Captain Wang, many people in the base were affected by the Starlight Auction Field incident.

  There may be vaguely the participation of the upper-level leaders. Although the last person has not been found, the leaders who have been found are enough to anger the leaders of the base.

  After all, Captain Wang has limited power, and moved other people's cakes. It was a hard life, but it was worth it.

  He also discovered other things. Although Captain Wang didn't say anything, Jiang Li probably knew what it was. What happened to Chen Dashun before his eyes, he must not be the only one who feeds on human flesh.

  So there is a high probability that Captain Wang discovered this.

  Chatted briefly with Captain Wang, told Jiang Li and the others to prepare more lighting, and was called away in a hurry.

  This time, Jiang Li made sure that someone in the base knew what was going to happen, otherwise, Captain Wang wouldn't have told us to make preparations in advance, or to prepare lighting.

  The extreme cold has been going on for about 10 months now, and the extreme cold in the last life ended in about a year, so it seems that the extreme cold is almost over.

  Jiang Li used Captain Wang's words to tell Gu Jin about his worries, and Gu Jin didn't take it seriously, and Captain Wang said so, so he must have known something to tell them. Repeatedly promise to be prepared.

  The days passed like this day by day, and nothing unexpected happened.

  Until one day, not long after breakfast, Jiang Li was about to change into his sportswear for training, when he suddenly felt a little hot.

  After only being stunned for a moment, Jiang Li knew that the temperature had started to rise, and the extreme cold was about to end.

  Jiang Li quickly took off his thick coat, sweater, cotton pants, and plush socks.

  Then, ignoring the other clothes on his body, he took out the carbon from the stove in the room and put it in the iron duct beside him. After the stove was cold, he removed the exhaust pipe before putting the stove into the space.

  The small sun, air conditioner, and heater are all turned off and put into the space.

  The sheets and quilts were also replaced with thin ones, and the blankets on the floor were also put away.

  After moving for a while, he felt his body start to sweat. Jiang Li quickly took off all his clothes and changed into a simple set. home clothes.

  After changing his clothes, Jiang Li finally felt much more comfortable.

  Jihan had been wearing a lot of clothes before, and his body was very bulky. Now that he took them off and changed into light clothes, Jiang Li felt a lot more relaxed.

  After changing his clothes and opening the windows, Jiang Li would not feel cold at all in such a temperature, but rather comfortable.

  After the extreme cold, the temperature outside suddenly rose from more than sixty degrees below zero to more than twenty degrees above zero.

  The snow on the ground outside began to melt at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the melted snow began to turn into water, flowing down the drain pipe of the sewer.

  It used to be a resort in itself, so much snow melted together, and the drainage was good, but it was too much at once, and before it could be drained, a certain degree of water accumulated on the ground, but it was not serious.

  Like Jiang Li, many people stood by the window and looked down. These people were much more excited than Jiang Li, and the sound of shouting was everywhere in the base.

  Since the extreme cold, it is unknown how many people have died in this extreme cold.

  Now that the extreme cold is over and the temperature is starting to rise, it is indeed worthy of everyone's excitement and excitement.

  There have been many people posting and discussing on the Internet. From the information they sent, it is not difficult for Jiang Li to detect the excitement in their words.

  Jiang Li looked at it with complicated emotions. If they knew that there were other disasters waiting for them, he didn't know how they would feel.

  Jiang Li didn't continue to think about it, but planned to contact Gu Jin, but saw that Gu Jin had already sent a message.

  The two chatted on the Internet for a while, and I have to say that having the Internet is much more convenient, and there is no need to walk around like before.

  This kind of life makes people feel as if they have returned to the end of the world.

  A few days later, nothing else happened, as if the extreme cold had ended, many people began to react to the base, wanting the base to send them back to the city.

  There is nothing going on now. Although there are ruins outside, they believe that they will be able to rebuild their home after a long time.

  At the thought of rebuilding their homes, people are full of hope and longing.

  The base actually knows that there will be disasters in the future, but they can't tell everyone about the current situation. If they don't believe it or not, it will first bring panic and despair.

  But the base has been disturbed several times, and there is no other way but to send a few cars to take some representatives out to see if the city can still be inhabited.

  By the way, let's see if there are any survivors outside who want to come to the base. The base also sent people out to look for it during the extreme cold, but the conditions were limited at that time. Too many, the base did not send anyone out.

  Many people agreed with the base's statement, so some representatives were selected and set off with the base's car.

  Some who had their own cars packed their luggage and followed the car, and some even packed their luggage and wanted to go to the city to have a look.

  However, most people still feel that living in the base is good. There is food and internet here, and everyone is used to living here.

  I don't know what's going on outside. Before the earthquake, many houses collapsed. Of course, life in the base is more secure.

  But no matter what, everyone is looking forward to the matter of rebuilding their homeland, and the discussion is very high.

  The speed of the base was very fast, and the departure was organized on the second day. The people left behind looked at the departure convoy, hoping to bring back good news.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 70
  Jiang Li and the others followed behind the convoy. They didn't want to live in the city, but they hadn't come out for a long time. Captain's request.

  Recalling the situation last night, Jiang Li happened to be in Gu Jin's villa at that time, Captain Wang brought a young man to knock on the door.

  The young man's name is Wang Shuo. He looks about in his twenties. Wang Shuo is Captain Wang's nephew. Captain Wang said it was entrusted to him by his sister before her death. Captain Wang's sister died of cancer before the end of the world. His brother-in-law Later, he followed suit, leaving him with only one nephew.

  Due to the reason of the auction house, some people have been making trouble for him behind his back recently, so the progress has been very slow, and he has not been free.

  Captain Wang will not go on a mission tomorrow. Someone above called his nephew to go. This is obviously to cause trouble. Although his nephew is capable, he is still too young. Because of recent events, he is afraid of being tricked when he goes out I can't protect him all the time, I have to let him grow up, so I want to implore Jiang Li and the others to go with him.

  Jiang Li remembered what Captain Wang said at the time.

  "Although I know you don't want to cause trouble, but because of this nephew, I can only save you with a thick skin. Can you

  go with them tomorrow? You don't have to do anything, and you don't have to worry about saving people. I will pay for your going out Pay, and I can also give you other things as rewards.

  As long as he can help him when his life is in danger, it is enough, and other difficulties can be solved by himself.

  I can believe that besides you, I don’t know who else I can turn to.”

  At that time, Captain Wang had a lot of chats with them, and after discussing it, everyone agreed, and Captain Wang also agreed to pay, so they didn’t suffer.

  The convoy set off all the way south, passing through a village where the houses had collapsed, it was in a depression, and there was no human habitation at all.

  The people who were excited before the departure became silent after seeing such a scene. They have been in the base for a long time, and they have almost forgotten what the outside world is like, and they have been looking forward to the beautiful imagination.

  The heavy snow has completely melted, and the road is much easier to drive. Except for some places that need to be avoided, the entire convoy is still moving forward at a very fast pace.

  In the afternoon, the convoy arrived at the city closest to the base. As the convoy approached the city, there were various collapsed building wreckage along the way.

  Wang Shuo asked someone to find a relatively open place and stop the car.

  The people in the convoy got out of the car one after another with their packages, and they no longer had the excitement they had before.

  Wang Shuo has already told everyone that if they want to stay here, they will pass by here again after they search for survivors, and they can still go back together at that time.

  The people in the car started to walk into the city. Some people were determined and wanted to rebuild their homes, some were still on the sidelines, and a small number of people had already retreated after seeing such a scene and planned to wait for the convoy. When the car came back, he returned to the base with the convoy.

  After putting all the people down, the convoy did not continue to drive forward, but stopped to rest on the spot.

  It will be dark in a few hours, and you may have to sleep in the wild if you drive further. It is better to spend the night in the city and set off early tomorrow morning.

  During the period, Wang Shuo asked people to drive the car and went to the city to look for survivors with the horn on.

  Jiang Li and the others had already got off the car when the convoy stopped. After sitting in the car for so long, they wanted to get down for a walk.

  Jiang Li and the others drove two cars, one was Jiang Li's Hummer, and the other was another off-road vehicle owned by Gu Jin and the others.

  Wang Shuo's people found a place with relatively well-preserved buildings, and planned to spend the night there tonight. It was very big inside. Wang Shuo brought a total of twenty people, almost thirty, when he came out.

  A few of them had to guard the supplies in the car, and those supplies were the food for the entire convoy, and it was up to them to get out.

  There are also a few who took over the task of the service center and came together with Wang Shuo to find the survivors. They lived in other buildings.

  Jiang Li and the others lived with Wang Shuo. After all, they had already promised Captain Wang that it would be too late to live elsewhere in case something happened at night.

  And it's pretty empty here, and it's not crowded at all when they live in.

  But it's just living in the same place, and there is still a little distance from the people in the team.

  Jiang Li and Fu Xiaxia stayed to set up a tent, while Gu Jin and the others went outside to see if there was anything to light a fire.

  There may be electricity outside the base, and when it gets dark, they can only rely on fires for heating and lighting.

  After a while, Gu Jin and the others came back with a few wooden planks to use as firewood.

  Jiang Li simply cooked some noodles for everyone to eat. , Everyone discussed in a low voice while eating.

  Fang Qingxun: "If you say that someone really wants to do something to Wang Shuo, will someone do it today?"

  Shi Lin: "No."

  Fu Xiaxia: "Why?" Shi

  Yuan: "You think, Today is the first day, everyone is very vigilant, the chance of their success is not high, and it is easy to expose themselves."

  Gu Jin: "Although this is true, it cannot be ruled out that they want to make a surprise, so pay attention tonight. "

  Jiang Li: "Do you think some of the people doing the mission would want to trouble Wang Shuo?"

  There were four teams who took the mission, and they themselves set out pretending to be the mission-receiving team.

  The other three teams, Jiang Li, arranged their serial numbers for the convenience of discussion.

  In the No. 1 team, all four are men, and all of them are muscular men, but they are not exaggerated, but they are very powerful.

  Team No. 2 is also all men, and there are only four people. This team has tall, short, and thin people.

  Team No. 3 was the only one with women besides theirs. There were five people in this team, one of whom was a woman, but this woman didn't look as weak as Chen Sisi.

  The other members of the team didn't show discrimination or other emotions because she was a woman. For some reason, when Jiang Li saw this team, he felt that it was the most united team among the three teams.

  Just looking at these three teams, Jiang Li didn't see anything. They didn't act like people who wanted Wang Shuo's life. Of course, they couldn't be ruled out as a possibility.

  Gu Jin: "I can't rule out the possibility."

  Jiang Li: "Then we should pay more attention to those who accept the task, just in case."

  Now I don't know how many people are on the other side, but Jiang Li wants them to do it sooner. , so that they can save time and effort, but now they can only wait.

  At night, as before, several people were on duty in turn. Originally, Gu Jin and the others planned to let themselves and Fu Xiaxia rest, and they were on duty.

  But both Jiang Li and Fu Xiaxia said that it will take several days to come out this time, and they don't know when they will go back. A few can also take more rest.

  So in the end, I decided to divide them into two groups, one group per day, and the group on duty each time, pay more attention to catch up on sleep in the car the next day.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
237K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
10.9K 62 68
No matter how bad your life will be in the future, or how failed you are now, it doesn't matter. After all, I am your mother . "If there is something...
10.9K 130 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...