Farming in the last days: I r...

By pttcch

Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... I... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 154

Chapter 11 - 20

4.4K 60 21
By pttcch

  Chapter 11 Chaos
  The weather is getting hotter and more chaotic. At the beginning, water and electricity came within the specified time limit. As time went by, they came later and later, and they disappeared sooner and earlier. , electricity is only available from 2:00 to 5:00, and water is only available for an hour in the afternoon. Everyone is using it during this hour, and the water is even more pitiful.

  Because no one maintains the network, it has been completely disconnected, and the phone calls have been disconnected, only the sound of buzzing.

  The government has also been distributing supplies in each community during this period. Jiang Li also went down to get them for the first time. There was a pack of dried noodles, some compressed biscuits, water, etc., and the food in it was enough to last for a week. , each person can only receive one copy at a time, and distribute it once a week.

  With so many people across the country, no matter how powerful they are, it is impossible to persist for a long time.

  Sure enough, on a certain day not long after, the call was supposed to come at two o'clock, but it was delayed and the water was cut off. Jiang Li would be completely confused when he found out.

  The materials distributed by the government also came once a week in the past, and came once in the next two weeks or longer, and have not come for three weeks now, just like the previous life.

  In the previous life, people called the first day with the highest temperature as the first day of the end of the world. The base was also established within half a year after that, which was March of the second year. In this life, the temperature was already high in August, which was higher than before. One month earlier, I don't know if the base construction will be earlier, and there will be an earthquake.

  The earthquake in the previous life was in January, when it was close to the Spring Festival, it should be earlier according to the current situation.

  It's the end of October now, and there have been fatalities in the community before. Someone picked the lock in the middle of the night and went to someone's house to steal supplies, but it happened that the guy in the house hadn't slept yet. The guy was also a night owl before. He slept a lot during the day and at night. He didn’t sleep all the time, and when he heard the movement, he found that someone entered his house. The young man was alone, and he was unprepared. The person who picked the lock was a gang of three people who committed the crime. He stepped on it earlier and made preparations, so he beat the young man. After a meal, the supplies were also taken away.

  Originally, there would be no deaths, but the young man who was robbed saw that his supplies were gone, and he couldn't survive after that, so he fought with these people to prevent them from leaving. While pushing and shoving, someone stabbed the young man. , causing the young man to lose too much blood and die.

  The murderer was panicked the first time, and the three left quickly without closing the door. Later, the people on the opposite side came out to see that the outside smelled too bad, and found that the person was dead. The body stinks every day in such a hot day. Yes, there is a knife in the chest.

  The specifics of how it came out seemed to be that someone couldn't sleep and was looking at the moon. When he heard the movement, he saw three people coming out of the building falling and stumbling, and then went to another building, plus the incident that came out the next day.

  There have been quite a few burglaries, and they are basically committed by gangs, looking for people who are alone.

  At four o'clock that day, Jiang Li was exercising in the living room, when he heard movement outside.

  "Li Rui, are you sure there is only a woman inside?"

  "Brother, don't worry, I'm sure. I have observed it before. She is alone and hasn't been out for a long time. I saw movement inside two days ago. There must be something there." A lot of food." The answer was a thin and weak middle-aged man. The questioner was a relatively strong man with an estimated height of about 1.8 meters. There was a scar next to his eyebrow and tattoos on his arm. This man was called Li Hu, a gangster who was nearby before, broke open the door and moved in by himself when he saw a vacant room in the community after the high temperature.

  This kind of people usually don't have much money, so they use their brains when they finish eating, and the answer is Zhang Rui. He asked to be the younger brother, so Li Hu took him with him.

  Zhang Rui lived in the community. He had seen Jiang Li before and paid special attention to him because he was beautiful.

  "Ergou, hurry up!" Li Hu kicked Ergou in the leg and said,

  "Okay, boss." Ergou skillfully took out tools to pry open the door. Put on plastic gloves.

  Er Gou was Li Hu's little follower, and he was also a gangster.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 12 Neighbor
  Jiang Li heard the movement outside the door, silently took out the electric shock baton from the space, and after seeing that there was nothing special in the living room, he opened the door inside at once, looked at the three people outside, It seems that these are the people mentioned earlier.

  People outside didn't expect the little girl to be so bold. They were stunned through the iron gate, and then they immediately said loudly,

  "Yo, the little girl is quite courageous." He took the ax in his hand and said, "Little girl, it is not easy to see you alone. Open the door obediently, so as not to suffer later. It is you who will suffer, but if you follow me, I will Guarantee that you will be popular and drink spicy food in the future, how about it?" Li Hu said while looking her up and down, the more he looked at her, the more satisfied he was, what he didn't know was that he had provoked someone he shouldn't have.

  "Brother, see if you can make my younger brother feel good when you are tired of playing," Er Gou said to Li Hu very doglike.

  "Haha, no problem."

  Jiang Li raised his eyebrows and looked at the three men in front of him who didn't think much of her and said with a smile,

  "Okay." It's just that the smile didn't reach his eyes, and none of the three noticed.

  The three people at the door didn't expect Jiang Li to be so easy to talk to. After thinking about it, it's not easy for a woman to survive at such a time, and they can only rely on them, making them even more complacent.

  After turning off the electrification device on the iron door, he immediately stretched out the electric shock baton from the iron door to Ergou who was standing in the front.

  Immediately after that, he opened the iron gate, picked up the electric shock baton and hit Li Hu. At this time, a powerful fist stretched out from the side and hit Li Hu, and Jiang Li's electric shock baton fell into the air.

  It was the neighbor who lived across from her who had a deep impression on her before. After regaining consciousness, he shocked the fallen Li Hu with an electric shock rod, and knocked Li Hu down too. Zhang Rui saw Li Hu being beaten. Time to escape to the stairs.

  "I'm going to chase him" the man left after leaving a sentence.

  "Okay..." Jiang Li disappeared before he finished answering.

  After a while the man came back with Zhang Rui who was unconscious, and Jiang Li shocked the three of them again to make sure they wouldn't wake up.

  "Do you have a rope, tie them up and deal with them at night," Gu Jin said to Jiang Li.

  "Yes, wait a minute." After saying that, he went into the house, closed the door, and then pretended to take out the rope from inside.

  When Jiang Li entered, Gu Jin was standing beside him, and he didn't say anything wrong with Jiang Li's behavior of closing the door. It's completely understandable at this moment, even before, it was correct to have such a sense of security in front of people he doesn't know. Jiang Li came out and gave him the rope in his hand, and the two of them tied him up together.

  "Thank you for today."

  "You're welcome." He glanced at the iron gate at Jiang Li's door and said, "You have a good sense of security. My name is Gu Jin   .

  "

Close the door, otherwise there will be more troubles in the future.” The elevator was unable to operate due to a power outage, and the only way to go up and down the stairs was the stairs, and because the stairs were emergency exits, the doors could not be closed.

  "Wait a minute" Jiang Li went into the house, closed the door, and put some food in the corner of the kitchen, making sure that only one corner could be seen from the outside, but he couldn't see how much, and then took it from the space in the previous study next to it. Go out the iron mesh door that should be about the same size as a security door, take a look at the things in the house, make sure there is nothing abnormal, and then go out and open the door.

  "My house still has an unused iron mesh door. I think it should be about the same size, but you may need to come in and move it." "

  Okay, then I will go in and move it now."

  Gu Jin didn't ask why there was such an iron door in the house, and he didn't look around after entering. He followed Jiang Li into the study, looked it up and it was indeed similar to the one outside, and then walked out the door with his shoulders. I moved with him, but it's okay to see him so relaxed.

  "I'm going to get the toolbox." Gu Jin glanced at the security door, then went back to the room and brought a toolbox.

  "You go to the side to rest, I'll come." Turning to Jiang Li, he said.

  "Okay" Since she produced something, it's only fair for Gu Jin to contribute, besides, why not take a break if she can, and walk over to give the three people another call.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 13 Handling
  Gu Jin removed the previous security door, and then installed the iron mesh door. Gu Jin was very agile and installed it in a short while. She was sweating all over by the time it was installed in such a hot day.

  Jiang Li gave Gu Jin a bottle of water, and then gave him the key to the iron gate. Since he helped out before, he should give him some rewards. Jiang Li doesn't like to owe others.

  "Thank you." Glancing at the water and keys handed over, he took a few sips of water, then glanced at his drenched clothes, and said to Jiang Li, "I'll go back and tidy up." "Yeah." Then

  Jiang

  Li They also went back, these people were all stunned, Jiang Li was not worried, when he returned to the room, it was cool in an instant, it was already seven o'clock, he took out a bowl of cold noodles, and put a bowl of watermelon next to it, it tasted ice cold It's cool, it's really comfortable, and summer is to eat watermelon.

  After eating, I turned on the tablet and looked at it for a while. When it was around 9 o’clock, I heard movement outside. I put all the things at home into the space, left a bed, and then opened the door to go out. It’s best to take everything away when no one is around. , in case someone comes in.

  Gu Jin has already changed his clothes, the clothes are still black, but the patterns on them are a little different, it seems that he always wears black every time he sees him.

  "Have you eaten?" Gu Jin asked Jiang Li,
  "Yes, yes, how about you?"

  "I have eaten too, so let's go now."

  "Okay." Jiang Li called the three of them again , When the electricity was turned on before, the power was turned on very high, but it has been a while, and I woke up in the middle of the insurance, so the insurance should be turned on again.

  Gu Jin dragged each of them downstairs, Jiang Li dragged the other to follow, and the two came to an artificial lake outside the community, which was just behind the community.

  The water level in the artificial lake has dropped a lot in hot weather, and many people who have no water also come here to fetch water. Fortunately, there are still some, but the silt under the water can already be clearly seen.

  "Give me the person, stand far away, and I'll deal with it." Gu Jin looked at the clean, thin and frail little girl, afraid that the scene of waiting would be bloody and scare the little girl.

  Gu Jin didn't expect that if he was really soft and weak, it would be impossible to drag a person for such a long distance. He could only say that he was deceived by Jiang Li's appearance.

  Jiang Li's height is 1.69 meters, which is not bad for girls. From a distance, he looks very good. In fact, his appearance is aggressive and his temperament is cool, but he feels very comfortable. Maybe in the eyes of Gu Jin who is 1.9 meters tall, she looks more cute.

  "Okay"

  gave the person to Gu Jin, and walked forward for a while, and heard the sound of a knife being stabbed from behind, followed by the sound of "plopping" into the water. It rang three times and then there was no movement. What did you hear again? The sound of things poking into the mud, probably Gu Jin pushed his body into the mud.

  Gu Jin walked to Jiang Li's side, "Let's go."

  "Yeah"

  Actually, Jiang Li was a little nervous, he was confused, only the moonlight could occasionally see the road clearly, and there was a stranger walking beside him, afraid that he would destroy the corpse with his hands, Always ready to take the gun out of the space as soon as he made a move, and luckily everything went well.

  The two of them slowly walked back to the community along the road they just walked, and when they were almost at the door, Gu Jin stopped and asked Jiang Li, "Do you want to go out together tomorrow to find supplies?" Jiang Li thought for a while, "Okay, what time will it be tomorrow

  ? "It's been a long time since I went out, no wonder people are looking for it.

  Hearing Jiang Li's answer, Gu Jin smiled, and then replied, "Is eight o'clock in the morning okay?" "

  Yes"

  "Good night then, see you tomorrow"

  "Well, good night and see you tomorrow"

  After talking, the two of them went back to the house. Jiang Li went home and turned on the electricity at the door, then went back to the room and took out the solar storage panels, plugged in the two air conditioners and fans, put ice cubes in, took out and installed them. The tub of water bathed and washed his hair in the room. Luckily, Jiang Li cut his hair short to shoulder height. It was too long and it was really hot, and it was not easy to wash his hair. Convenient and quick to dry.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 14 Going out
  The next morning, Jiang Li quickly finished his breakfast. The breakfast was the buns he bought earlier, served with a bowl of soy milk and deep-fried dough sticks. Eating steaming buns, Jiang Li thought it would be nice to have a place to keep them fresh .

  After breakfast, put the two short Tang knives that you bought before on your waist, and then cover them with your clothes. After that, you put everything in the room into the space, and put on your back the mountaineering bag that you prepared early in the morning. At eight o’clock Open the door on time.

  When Jiang left the door, the door of the opposite room opened at the same time. Gu Jin also carried a bag, and the two of them simply greeted each other and went downstairs.

  After going down a few floors, I was stopped by a girl in a white dress at the corner of the stairs. The girl's hair was loose behind her, her face was painted with a very white liquid foundation, and her mouth was painted with a very red lipstick. It looks weird, but unfortunately she thinks it's pretty good.

  Jiang Li looked at her and really wanted to ask her where she bought her cosmetics, she didn't even spend them on such a hot day, and wouldn't it be hot to wear her hair on such a hot day?
  Chen Sisi glanced at Jiang Li first, then turned to Gu Jin who was at the side.

  "Brother, are you going out to find food? Can you take me with you, I haven't eaten for several days." After speaking, she stared at Gu Jin with her eyes, making a weak expression The white lotus figure completely ignored Jiang Li next to her.

  Chen Sisi saw those three people going upstairs yesterday, and knew they were going to find Jiang Li. Later, she also saw Gu Jin arresting them, and knew that Gu Jin was capable. She felt that it must be because of Gu Jin that Jiang Li was fine. She might have retreated completely, but she was here today to wait and see, but she didn't expect to be waited for on the first day. She was very confident in her appearance, and thought that Gu Jin would definitely agree.

  "No." Gu Jin resolutely refused, then bypassed Chen Sisi and walked down.

  Chen Sisi didn't expect Gu Jin to refuse so simply, and she froze in place.

  Seeing that Jiang Li couldn't watch the show anymore, he followed Gu Jin downstairs, but Chen Sisi chased after him unexpectedly.

  "Brother, is it because of my sister that you don't agree?" Chen Sisi stopped Gu Jin and looked at Jiang Li timidly, as if Jiang Li was bullying her, and then said to Jiang Li, "Sister, I I really just want to go find something to eat together, don’t misunderstand my brother.”

  Jiang Li was really laughed at by her, and before Gu Jin could speak, he said to Chen Sisi, “I see that you are not only deaf, but your brain is also deaf. You didn’t bring it either, he clearly rejected you, and he’s still sloppy over there, and don’t call me sister, you’re older than me at first glance, and it’s not disgusting to pretend to be tender, and you are thicker than you.” No After Chen Sisi reacted, she said, "Also, don't wear a white dress if it doesn't suit you. Your face is painted like a ghost. Fortunately, it's daytime. If it's night, I thought I saw a ghost." Go, if you stay for one second longer, you will be sorry for yourself.

  Gu Jin didn't expect Jiang Li to have such a side. To be honest, he was quite happy, seeing Jiang Li's figure going downstairs and hurriedly chased him down.

  "You..., you..." Pointing at Jiang Li without saying a word for a long time, "I'm so pissed off." It took Chen Sisi a long time to say such a sentence, and then stomped his feet and went back to the room, alone He absolutely did not dare to go out, and at the same time secretly hated Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li went to the basement. He didn't know that Chen Sisiji hated him, even if he knew, it didn't matter. Although women are indeed vulnerable groups in the last days, they can seek help from others, but they don't rely on others like a dodder to survive. If you have hands and feet, be more courageous, and you can still find things when you go out to look for supplies now. Those like Chen Sisi are the ones who met them, and the result of meeting other people may not be certain.

  In the last days, there are indeed many women who have no ability to live in this way. Although Jiang Li doesn't like this way, he doesn't say much. Everyone has their own way of life. Some people really have to, but no matter what , as long as it doesn't get in front of her.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 15 Warehouse Jiang
  Li and Gu Jin drove out from the basement one after the other, intending to visit a large shopping mall a little farther away. The drive took about an hour, and the nearby ones should have been almost scrapped.

  What Jiang left was his own private car before. Gu Jin had seen his own car before, and he hadn’t gone out. He suddenly changed to another car to avoid attracting attention. Fortunately, the car he bought before had a lot of space in the trunk. It was a black off-road vehicle, which Jiang Li had never seen before, so it must have been modified.

  Driving along the way, sometimes there are a few corpses on the side of the road, some of them have rotted because of the heat, and there are maggots wriggling on them, which is really disgusting to look at.

  From time to time, there are cars parked in the middle of the road or other messy things blocking the road. It takes an hour to detour, but it takes an hour and a half to arrive. After parking the car, the two enter the mall through the side door.

  Jiangli has been to this shopping mall before. It has five floors, and there are two floors underground. The bottom floor is the parking lot. There is a snack street on the first floor, and there is a relatively large supermarket inside. Cosmetics and jewelry, the second floor is for clothing, clothes, shoes and bags, and the third floor is for children. Clothes, shoes, toys, etc., the fourth floor is a relatively large variety of restaurants, and the fifth floor is a movie theater. Of course, there are more or less food shops on each floor, but there is no fourth floor and negative So much for the first floor.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin talked about the layout of the shopping mall, and they both decided to go to the first floor to have a look, and then walk up slowly.

  There are a lot of food shops downstairs, maybe because of the hot weather, some things are rotten and the smell is a bit unpleasant, so the two decided to separate to find something that can be used. The mall has a backup power supply, and it may automatically switch to a backup after a power outage. For the power supply, some items in the refrigerator are still good, but it may not be long before the power outage, and most of the food left outside is rotten.

  Jiang Li found a lot of unopened cans and materials for making milk tea in a milk tea shop. After checking the date, they were all good and sure they were not damaged. You can make your own milk tea! Then, in the warehouse of a sushi restaurant, I found a bag of unopened rice, which was blocked by other things. If it wasn't for Jiang Li's sharp eyes, he might not have noticed it. There are also condiments, which may have been left behind by someone else's search. It is also possible that someone hid it here on purpose.

  I also found useful things in other stores one after another, but there were not many, and they should all have been taken away.

  When I came to the supermarket, many things in the supermarket were gone and the floor was messy. Jiang Li was not in a hurry. She wanted to find out if anyone had discovered the warehouse here. Finally, she went around a few times behind a door and found a passage. , the passage is a little dark when the electricity is out, there is a small window next to it, and the road can still be seen clearly. The passage should be used frequently, and there are a few carts for transporting goods next to it. Walk along the passage for a while and you will see it The gate locked by the big lock should be the warehouse of the supermarket.

  Jiang Li was a little excited. Looking at the locked door, Jiang Li knew that the warehouse hadn't been discovered yet. He opened the lock and found that it was indeed a warehouse. The size was about two hundred square meters, and the goods were stored in cardboard boxes. I don’t know what’s inside, I put all the things in the warehouse and the shelves into the space, and it’s been a long time since I’ve collected them all, so I went back to the supermarket and collected some daily necessities left over from the shelves and put them into my backpack. I didn't read the rest of Jiang Li, thank you and leave it to someone else. Jiang Li is in a pretty good mood after taking over a warehouse.

  I didn’t see Gu Jin when I went back to the first floor. I guess I went to other places. Jiang Li was not in a hurry to go to the second floor. There are many big-name skin care products on the first floor. Most people don’t care about skin care products in the last days. It's for food, who would bring skin care products, so the skin care products are basically complete, but Jiang Li has the space, of course he is not afraid. Later, he found a seller of electronic products, and put the mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc. in it Received into the space.

  Just like this, while walking forward, I collect things, put all the things that are not easy to carry into the space, and put some daily needs into the backpack or handbag. There are several gold shops and jewelry stores in the middle, and Jiang Li also collects them. Entering the space, as the saying goes, antiques in prosperous times, gold in troubled times, gold is also very popular in the last days.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 16 Looking for
  the first floor is almost the same, Jiang Li started to walk to the second floor, the second floor is mostly clothing stores, these are all in Jiangli's space, so the stores are all shoe stores, and occasionally they go in to collect some clothes. a little.

  At a corner, Jiang Li heard some movement not far away. Looking forward, he saw that four men were robbing a woman. The woman was holding a little boy about three or four years old with one hand, and Pointing at four men with a knife.

  Four men, one is a man wearing a floral shirt with a bit of a wretched appearance, his arm seems to be injured, it should be scratched by a woman, let's call him No. Different, the faces of the two people are a bit similar, they should be two brothers, we call him the No. 2 wretched man.

  The third one is wearing a white shirt and tie with suit pants and black leather shoes. We call him the shirt man. The last one is wearing a black patterned short sleeve with a big gold chain. We call him the necklace man.

  "Tell you, be sensible and hand over your phone, and then go back with us obediently. It's your luck that our boss sees you." The wretched man No. 1 said to the woman, their eldest brother should be the man with the necklace .

  "Impossible, I won't go with you even if I die." The woman glanced at the man in shirt standing next to the wretched man No. 2 and said, "
  Gao Peng, are you just watching our mother and son being bullied like this? This cowardly

  woman looks about 30 or less than 40 years old, but she has a good temperament and looks very beautiful, no wonder the necklace man will fall in love with her.

  Gao Peng is the woman's husband, and he is rather cowardly. He went out with the woman to find supplies, and met the necklace man and the others. The necklace man fell in love with the woman, but she dared not resist.

  Faced with the woman's questioning, Gao Peng also felt flushed, but he just thought about it.

  "He Shan, I can't help it, why don't you just follow suit." After finishing speaking, he didn't dare to look at the woman's face again.

  "Bah, you're a coward," He Shan scolded fiercely.

  "He Shan, I see you for face, don't be shameless, your man can't protect you, but follow me and I can protect you, I'm saying you have a daughter and a child, I'm afraid life will not be good Get over it," the necklace man said with a hint of impatience on his face.

  He Shan glanced at the son behind him, the little boy called out "Mom" softly to He Shan, and He Shan held his son's hand tightly.

  The necklace man winked at the wretched man and the others, wanting to sneak attack while the woman was not paying attention, the two wretched men received the signal and walked towards the woman secretly from the side, seeing that they were getting closer and closer to the woman, when they were about to attack, Jiang Li made a move.

  Jiang Li took the Tang Dao and quickly went towards the No. 1 wretched man, and slashed across his neck neatly, and the No. 1 wretched man fell to the ground.

  The others were startled when they saw the sudden appearance, especially the man with the necklace. Seeing that Jiang Li had dealt with one person in one fell swoop, they all felt like retreating and fled in a hurry.

  Of course Jiang Li would not give them a chance, so the Tang Dao in his hand flew away one by one, killing the two of them, then walked to the two of them and wiped the sword on their clothes before putting them back on his waist. The man in the suit was too frightened to move, Jiang Li tied him up, this man should be handed over to the woman, as for how the woman should deal with her, it is best not to let her down.

  Originally, Jiang Li didn't want to intervene, but after taking a look at the little boy, he finally made a move.

  "I'll leave this man to you to deal with, but if there is a first time, there will be a second time, you have to figure it out yourself." "

  Thank you today, I understand, I don't know how to be kind to women." The woman pulled The little boy tightened his hands, and then said to Jiang Li, "Can you lend me your knife?" "

  Yes." Jiang Li handed the knife to He Shan.

  "Thank you" He Shan took the knife and said to Jiang Li, then knelt down and said to the little boy, "

  Haohao, let's play a game, please turn around and close your eyes, then cover your ears, and wait for mom to come to you , if you can hold on, mom will give you something delicious later, okay?"

  "Well, Haohao will persevere, Haohao wants to eat delicious food." The little boy turned around obediently and did as He Shan said, "Haohao will be obedient".

  "He Shan, please let me go, I really won't, Haohao needs me, yes, I am Haohao's father, He Shan" Gao Peng shook his head vigorously at He Shan.

  "Yes, you still know that you are Haohao's father, then why did you go when Haohao was beaten just now, and what did you do when I was bullied, now you still have the face to say it" He Shan held the knife hands are shaking.

  "Don't come here, He Shan, you can't kill me, I just want to live, what's wrong with me, I..."

  He Shan didn't give the man another chance to speak, and stabbed the man in the heart with a knife, just trembling Her hand exposed her fear, and finally He Shan's tears flowed down uncontrollably.

  After tidying up his emotions, he wiped the knife clean and returned it to Jiang Li, "Thank you so much for today, otherwise I really don't know what would have happened."

  Jiang Li took the knife, then took out a bag of small bread and a bag of fruit candies from his backpack and gave them to the woman.

  "Give these to your son. There's a supermarket downstairs and some food. You can look for them. How do you go back?"

  He Shan looked at the things Jiang Li handed over, hesitated to accept them, "Thank you." , Our car is parked outside, and they have been living in the mall all the time." This is what He Shan heard from them, and she bowed to Jiang Li before walking to her son.

  "Hao Hao is awesome, look at the candy." He Shan peeled off a fruit candy and gave it to Hao Hao.

  "Really, it's delicious, thank you mom."

  He Shan rubbed Haohao's head, then thanked Jiang Li, and went downstairs holding Haohao's hand.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 17 Blushing
  Seeing the mother and son walking away, Jiang Li turned around and was about to pick up the things on the ground when he saw Gu Jin walking not far away.

  "Heard the commotion and came over to take a look. I wanted to step forward to help, but I saw you beat them to the ground."

  "Don't you think I'm ruthless?" Killing three people in a blink of an eye, most people would feel ruthless.

  "No, you did the right thing. Such people are not worth it. If you don't kill them, they will harm more people."

  Gu Jin didn't think that Jiang Li did anything wrong, but admired her very much. character.

  "And your skills are very beautiful."

  "Thank you, I learned a little basic skills before." I don't know why I was relieved to hear him say that, and I felt quite happy.

  "Hey, I'll give you this. I think you might need it."

  Gu Jin handed Jiang Li a black plastic bag in his hand. Look at Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li took it suspiciously, a bag full, quite a lot.

  "What is it..."

  Before he finished speaking, Jiang Li blushed when he saw the contents in the bag, no matter how calm he was, there was a whole bag of sanitary napkins inside.

  "Well, thank you..." Jiang Li thanked him embarrassedly, and glanced at the watch he was wearing, "It's almost 12 o'clock, have you eaten, why don't we find a place to sit down and eat some." "Okay

  , I haven't eaten yet."

  The two found a folding table in a store, moved two small stools, and then sat down to eat. The table should be where employees usually eat by themselves.

  Jiang Li took out two boxed lunches from his backpack and handed one of them to Gu Jin. The boxed lunches had been put in before and were already cold. If they were warm when taken out of the space, it would be too suspicious. , although he could eat bread, Jiang Li still didn't want to treat himself badly.

  "I made this myself. It should taste pretty good, but it's a bit cold. If you don't mind, you can eat this." Gu Jin glanced at the boxed

  lunch in front of her, then at the compressed biscuit in her hand, and decided to choose lunch box.

  "Thank you." Gu Jin took the lunch box, then took out a box of pure milk from his bag and handed it to Jiang Li, "This is for you."

  Jiang Li glanced at the milk, reached out to take it and thanked Gu Jin.

  After the two of them had dinner, they continued to search for supplies in the mall. In the end, both of them moved several times before driving home.

  Back downstairs in the community, Jiang Li noticed a lot of malicious sights. The drive back to the basement went smoothly. Jiang Li thought that there would be some troubles on the road, but he didn't expect it to be so smooth.

  In fact, some of the people in the community were watching, while others were afraid. After all, the three people had killed people before, and many people saw those three people going to Jiang Li and Gu Jin, and then they didn’t do it again. I haven't seen those three people before, so I know they must have been dealt with.

  At that time, I saw three people entering the building, but I didn't know which floor they went to. However, Gu Jin seemed to be the only one with this strength in the whole building, and Jiang Li was completely ignored by them. They didn't believe that a little girl had this ability. So no one dared to trouble Gu Jin easily.

  Jiang Li didn't know that because of Gu Jin, he saved a lot of trouble. Of course, Jiang Li is not afraid of trouble. After all, he has survived for six years in the apocalypse. I have been exercising for half a year, and the experience of surviving in the last days is also there. Ordinary people can definitely handle it by themselves.

  After parking the car, Jiang Li and Gu Jin moved the contents of the car back upstairs. They didn't expect to encounter any trouble downstairs, but encountered trouble when they came back.

  Seeing Chen Sisi at the top of the stairs, my first reaction was to look, she is here, and she came again with her tea talk, but this time she was obedient and did not wear a white dress.

  Sure enough, as soon as Chen Sisi said, "Brother, you brought so many things back, can you give me some, I really haven't eaten for a long time, can you pity me." Chen Sisi had a sweet voice He said to Gu Jin.

  Chen Sisi saw them when they came back, so she waited for them at the stairs, and this scene happened.

  Jiang Li felt that magic could defeat magic, so he deliberately imitated her tone and said,
  "Sister, no, no, you want us to share with you the things we found outside under the sun all day? "

  "Why, sister, are you so cruel that you want to prostitute what we have worked so hard to find?"

  Chen Sisi couldn't get angry when he heard Jiang Li's words, but he couldn't get angry: "I was talking to my brother, and I didn't I was talking to you, and I didn't say I would take it for nothing."

  "Oh, so what do you give in exchange?" Jiang Li asked.

  "I...you don't care what I get, anyway, I won't exchange it with you." Of course, Chen Sisi had nothing to exchange, but she was embarrassed to say it in front of Jiang Li.

  "Oh, so why are you standing in my way? Why don't you get out of the way?"

  Jiang Li subconsciously took a step to the side when Chen Sisi yelled at her, successfully letting Jiang Li leave.

  Jiang Li saw that she got out of the way and walked away with the things in his hands, so he didn't care about the back, there was no way for him to prostitute himself for nothing.

  But Gu Jin was not so lucky, Chen Sisi's step out of the way happened to block him.

  "Brother, I..." Chen Sisi was about to say something but was interrupted by Gu Jin.

  "Don't call me brother, I don't know you, and you seem to be older than me." After saying that, he walked around him and walked upstairs.

  Chen Sisi stomped her feet in anger, and it was too late to say anything at this time, so she could only go back to the room. Someone had been chasing her before, and she still had a sense of superiority over her appearance. She never expected to be with them twice Hit the wall, and vowed to stay away from them next time.

  Jiang Li upstairs couldn't help but smile when he heard what Gu Jin said, he didn't expect Gu Jin to have such a vicious side.

  When Jiang Li was upstairs and was about to open the door, Gu Jin finally came up, so Jiang Li said to Gu Jin, "What you said just now hit the nail on the head. I guess she will never appear in front of us again."

  " She's painted too white, and I really can't tell her age." Gu Jin said solemnly.

  "Pfft, hahaha, you're so cute." Jiang Li felt that Gu Jin was really a straight guy, he was so serious, but he thought it was a little cute.

  Seeing Jiang Li smiling so happily, Gu Jin also said that he was cute, and his ears turned red quietly.

  Of course Jiang Li didn't see it, the two of them brought back a lot of things, they had to walk several times, put away the things and then continued downstairs, fortunately, they didn't run into Chen Sisi again, and didn't encounter any other troubles .

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 18 The earthquake
  is finally finished. Turn on the air-conditioning fan as before, and then take a shower. After a day outside, my body is completely soaked in sweat. After taking a shower, take out the braised chicken that I prepared before. I ate with iced cola, and sorted out the supplies in the space by the way.

  All the things in the previous warehouse have been opened under Jiang Li’s idea. It’s convenient in the space, so you don’t need to do it yourself. There are a lot of toiletries, food, clothes, and some things that you don’t need right now. Jiang Li sorted out all the things that belonged to him.

  Then I tidied up the space on the right, and took off the fruit trees planted before and kept them well. Fortunately, the plants in the space don’t need to be divided into seasons, as long as they are watered from time to time, they can grow by themselves. I was always afraid Not long.

  Eggs and duck eggs are also preserved. Some eggs and duck eggs have hatched and grown into chickens and ducklings. Several nests have been born on the rabbit side, and there are more small fish in the fish pond. After feeding some food to the animals Jiang Li took a rest.

  Although it is very convenient in the space, controlling it with thoughts takes a lot of energy after a long time, and Jiang Li fell asleep after a while.

  For the next few days, Jiang Li usually stayed at home, sometimes went out with Gu Jin to look for supplies, and sometimes went out by himself, and some people came to make trouble during the period, and some of them went back when they saw the iron gates installed. , not daring to make a big noise, some felt that since the iron gate was installed, there must be a lot of things, so they wanted to come in even more, but they were all solved by Gu Jin and Jiang Li, and no one came after a long time. People at the bottom are not easy to mess with.

  After a long time like this, one day suddenly, people woke up and found that the temperature seemed to have dropped a little. Although it was still very hot, this phenomenon still brought hope to people.

  Jiang Li looked at the thermometer, and it showed that it was only in the 60s, but this didn't make Jiang Li feel relieved, because Jiang Li knew that with the end of the extreme heat, an earthquake would follow.

  In my previous life, I managed to survive the extreme heat, and I had the same thought as the others now, thinking that everything should return to normal, but in fact, there are more natural and man-made disasters waiting, at least the world did not recover until Jiang Li died normal.

  Every day after that, the temperature will be lower than the previous one. In this way, the final temperature stopped at about 278 degrees, and it was this temperature every day for another week. People already think that it has returned to normal, and people are immersed in the In joy, I didn't realize that it was already December, and it should have been winter at this time.

  Just one night when people were immersed in joy, an earthquake came quietly.

  Jiang Li had already woken up when he felt the earthquake, and when he knew it was an earthquake, he immediately put his things into the space, and went out with his backpack on his back. When he opened the door, Gu Jin had already come out, so there was no need to wake him up. The two didn't say much, they ran down at the fastest speed in tacit understanding, and many people around them ran out one after another. During the period, they fell down many times due to the earthquake, but they all got up quickly, and finally ran to the square Going up, running downstairs, the two of them were already disgraced.

  The earthquake is still going on, many houses have collapsed, and some cracks have appeared on the ground. The air is full of shouts, cries, and curses. In the darkness, a breath of despair spreads among the crowd. Thinking about the extreme heat of the past brings people not hope but despair.

  When we got to the square, we just didn’t get hit by the houses. There were many cracks on the ground, some of which were relatively large, and people had already fallen.

  Jiang Li's station was a little unstable because of the earthquake, and a crack just next to it widened, and the crack passed where Jiang Li was standing, and it seemed that Jiang Li was about to fall.

  Just as Jiang Li was about to move to the side, someone grabbed his hand, and his body was brought forward, falling into a fiery embrace. Gu Jin put one arm around Jiang Li's waist, protecting Jiang Li in his arms, and then Run forward with Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li's center of gravity was also unstable due to the earthquake, so he subconsciously hugged Gu Jin's waist with his hands, and passively followed Gu Jin forward.

  With the passage of time, the earthquake has begun to slow down slowly. When the two people stopped, they were in the posture of hugging each other. When they recovered, both of them blushed.

  "Sorry, I was in a hurry just now, I thought you were going to fall, so I..." Gu Jin's face and ears turned red, it was the first time she hugged a girl, she was a little at a loss, and she was afraid that Jiang Li would get angry.

  "No, I want to thank you, if it weren't for you, I might have fallen."

  Jiang Li also blushed, and secretly put down his hand that was hugging Gu Jin's waist.

  "Well, you can let me go now."

  Hearing Jiang Li's words, Gu Jin's ears became redder, and now even his neck was redder, and he hurriedly let go of Jiang Li's hand.

  Let go of the hand, and the arms are empty at once. Gu Jin not only feels a little pity, but the waist that was holding Jiang Li just now feels soft, and there is a feeling that he still wants to hold him. Gu Jin quickly dispelled this thought. It's okay to have this kind of thinking. If Jiang Li finds out, he will definitely feel that he is a pervert, so he can't.

  Jiang Li didn't know Gu Jin's inner thoughts, he just felt that when he hugged Gu Jin's waist just now, he felt that his waist was strong and powerful, and it was quite predictable to the touch. It looked like someone who exercised regularly.

  Although there are still occasional aftershocks in the middle, the aftershocks are not very powerful. There are more and more people in the square, some are supporting each other, some are alone, those who have not come out will never appear again, even if they come out later, there is no hospital now, there is no medicine to treat them, and they are destined to live soon.

  After a while, the atmosphere between the two returned to normal, but something seemed different again.

  Jiang Li found a random place and sat down with his backpack. It's definitely impossible to go back to the room now. Even if it didn't collapse, the building was dangerous. Besides, there were aftershocks from time to time. I remember that in the previous life, it was more than half a month after the earthquake , The official base has already been built, let's go to the base when the time comes, people are social animals after all.

  In the previous life, I went with a large army. The base is so big, but there are many people there, and there is no place to live. We can only squeeze in a collective dormitory with everyone. A place with a few hundred square meters can accommodate thousands of people or even more , anyway, all of them are bunk beds, and there is only room for one person to walk between the beds.

  Although it will not be very hot in the future, the heat brought by so many people is very large. People's breathing is mixed in the space, not to mention there are all kinds of smells. There are only a few places for ventilation, not to mention how many It was uncomfortable, and then I worked hard to do tasks and exchanged points for one person and less housing. I really don’t know if I can survive. I have space in this life, and I don’t have to worry about food. I must let myself live well.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 19 Finding Faults
  After Jiang Li sat down, Gu Jin also sat down on the open space next to Jiang Li, and Jiang Li couldn't help but glance at him.

  "Well, the two of you can take care of me a bit, and I don't worry about the others." Jiang Li looked at Gu Jin like this and couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

  "Oh" Jiang Li looked at Gu Jin a little strangely, always felt that he was a little different from before, only because he was still a little twisted because of what happened just now, Jiang Li didn't think much about it.   "It's still a while before dawn, do you

  want to sleep for a while   ? Go to sleep."   Jiang Li leaned on the backpack and closed his eyes. After getting along for so many days, Jiang Li is quite at ease with Gu Jin's behavior, and Jiang Li will wake up immediately if there is any movement. The habit developed in the last days will not allow you to sleep deeply. After all, no one knows what will happen when you fall asleep.   Jiang Li actually has a tent in his backpack, but people don't have it now, Jiang Li will attract attention immediately if he takes it out like this, so Jiang Li plans to take it out after everyone has gone to look for supplies tomorrow. .   Early the next morning, many people were indeed looking for supplies in the ruins. After all, everyone was running for their lives. Who would remember to bring food?   Some people find their own car and simply live in it, which is already very good. Some people can’t find a car, or if they find it, they can’t use it, so they piece together a temporary car. Many people imitated the places where they could rest. After all, the sun is still very hot during the day, and they also need a place to rest. Of course, there are not a few people who find tents.   Jiang Li thought about looking for his own car, and sure enough, he couldn't enter the basement, the door was blocked, and even if he went in, there would be various obstacles on the road and it would be difficult to get out. In case of an earthquake, it would be too late for him to run, of course Jiang Li would not Will take risks for a car.

  This community was built later, and the quality is considered good. The building Jiang Li lived in didn't collapse, it just couldn't live in it. It was already a dilapidated building, and some of the other buildings were only half collapsed.

  Compared with this community, other places were not so lucky, and casualties accounted for the majority.

  Jiang Li took a look at the square where there were quite a few people setting up tents, so he took out the tents from his backpack in the corner, and then walked towards the square.

  Gu Jin didn't know where to find the tent, and it was already set up. Gu Jin heard the movement and turned around, saw Jiang Li came back with a tent and said to her, "Let me help you get it." "

  Okay, thank you."

  Gu Jin took the tent and set it up next to her own. Although Gu Jin would help, Jiang Li didn't move completely and let Gu Jin finish everything. The two quickly set up the tent together.

  The two of them wanted to set up a pot in front of the tent. After all, there are earthquakes from time to time, and the house is definitely not safe. It is even more unsafe to go to other places. It is better to stay where you are.

  Jiang Li originally planned to do it casually, but Gu Jin said he would, and he could make a pile of bricks, so Jiang Li let him go. Gu Jin went outside to look for things, but Jiang Li stayed where he was. Two tents are enough to make people jealous.

  Gu Jin thought about it before leaving, and still took out a pistol for Jiang Li. For some reason, he felt that Jiang Li was someone who knew how to use a gun.

  "I think you should be able to use this."

  Although he knew that he had a knife and was very skilled, but a pistol was more deterrent.

  Jiang Li stared at the pistol handed over, he didn't expect him to give the gun to himself like this.

  "Thank you, I have it too."

  Then he also took out a pistol from his waist. Seeing Jiang Li take out the gun, Gu Jin actually thought it was normal. Ordinary people should not have a gun, but he He just thought it was normal, seeing that Jiang Li also had a pistol, he felt relieved to go out to find something.

  Gu Jin's worries were not without reason. After all, it is the end of the world. Sure enough, after Gu Jin left for a while, someone came over.

  "Hello girl, you see that you have two tents, can you give us one for father and son?" There

  were two fathers and sons who came, and they looked alike, and the older one seemed to be in his fifties , the young ones are in their thirties.

  "Dad, why don't you just snatch her up if you're nagging with her? Let me have a good taste of her tender skin and tender meat." After finishing speaking, He Li looked at Jiang Li lewdly.

  These two people are from the neighborhood next door, and they don't know Jiang Li and the others, because those in Jiang Li's community don't dare to provoke Gu Jin and Jiang Li at all, and those who made trouble before didn't go back.

  "Your eye is gone, I can help dig it out." Jiang Li said to He Li coldly. "There are still these things that you can't imagine, give them to me immediately, get out."

  He Li was startled by Jiang Li's cold eyes, and then realized that he was afraid of a woman, and roared angrily.

  "Smelly bitch, don't be ashamed of your face. You are not the man you rely on. Haven't you been slept by a man before, so you pretend to be noble here." He Li

  thought that a man with such a beautiful woman, two People are not like brothers and sisters. In this situation, they must have betrayed their own hue.

  He Guangwen saw that Jiang Li was not on the right track, so he stopped pretending, and said, "Little girl, don't toast and refuse to drink, and there is no one who can help you now, hand over your things obediently, and then come with us, we You can be more sympathetic, otherwise it will make you feel better later."

  "Oh, is that so, do it if you have the ability." Jiang Li picked up the Tang knife and played with it in his hand, it would be too wasteful to use a gun to deal with them, a knife would do. It was resolved, Jiang Li looked at them as if he was looking at a dead person.

  He Guangwen and He Li looked at the knife in Jiang Li's hand and sneered. They felt that she was a woman, and she was just holding the knife to scare people, so they didn't dare to do it at all.

  "Dad, you still want to scare us. I don't think it's even cut. It's just like the real thing, hahahaha." He Li said with a hippie smile, looking at Jiang Li's face full of sarcasm.

  There was a bang, and He Li had fallen to the ground, with a knife stuck in his chest. This knife was exactly the one Jiang Li was holding just now. He Li clutched his chest, his eyes filled with disbelief. The surroundings were suddenly quiet, and suddenly a voice broke the silence.

  "Ah, kill, kill..." His mouth was covered, for fear of attracting Jiang Li's attention.

  "You, I fought with you, and you actually killed my son." He Guangwen looked at He Li's fallen figure, full of disbelief, and rushed to catch Jiang Li, but was pushed away by Jiang Li.

  "I've already given you a chance, but you didn't want to leave, who is to blame." After speaking, he took out another knife in his hand, and cut open He Guangwen's neck neatly.

  Jiang Li coldly glanced at the people around him. No one dared to look at Jiang Li. Jiang Li watched everyone's performance with satisfaction. It seemed that no one would come to make trouble.

  Chen Sisi watched from a distance, her whole body trembling, but luckily she didn't provoke them again.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 20 The Base
  Jiang Li's actions really shocked them. They didn't expect Jiang Li to be so ruthless, killing people as soon as they said they wanted to. Everyone was far away from Jiang Li, so that there was a vacuum around Jiang Li.

  When Gu Jin came back, he saw such a scene. There was a lot of space beside the two tents, and there were two corpses lying on the ground.

  "Are you okay?" Gu Jin stepped forward and asked Jiang Li.

  "It's okay, just solve two problems."

  "That's good." Seeing that Jiang Li was really okay, Gu Jin didn't say much.

  Putting down the things he brought back, he silently walked to the two corpses, picked up the two corpses, and threw them into the crack not far away.

  When I came back, I started to make something that can boil water. Gu Jin first formed a circle around it, left a hole in one of the places, which can be used to burn fire, and left a hole on the top, which can be used to support a pot. This is very stable and windproof.

  While Gu Jin was working, Jiang Li went to the ruins to find a pot that looked brand new. In fact, this pot was taken out by Jiang Li from the space. The one that had been burning before was too dirty after all. or deformed. It doesn't work at all.

  Taking out the pot, Jiang Li poured a little water on it, it looked like it had been washed, then hugged some wood, and then walked back.

  The one Gu Jin made was pretty good. The two of them poured a certain amount of water into the pot and it was regarded as disinfection, and then they started to cook the instant noodles.

  Jiang Li found the instant noodles in the ruins. He confirmed that the packaging was intact, and also found a small packet of compressed biscuits and a few bottles of water.

  After cooking the instant noodles, Jiang Li's bowl was a disposable plastic lunch box before. This Gu Jin had seen it before, but he didn't expect that what Gu Jin took out was also the lunch box that Jiang Li gave him last time. keep it.

  The smell of instant noodles wafted across the square, but no one dared to trouble Jiang Li and the others, so they could only watch from a distance.

  Many people watched Jiang Li and the others set up a pot, and learned to make one, but they were not as good as Gu Jin's, and they were barely usable.

  Some people can only eat bread or biscuits in their hands. Although some people also have instant noodles, but they have no water, or there is not enough water, and they don't know how to build a shelf for cooking, so they can only chew dry.

  No one on Jiang Li's side was looking for trouble. Many people were robbed elsewhere in the square. Most of them were old people or women. Some were alone. From time to time there would be shouting and crying in the square Sobbing.

  Jiang Li knew it, but he didn't take care of it. If you help one, there will be a second one. So many people can't manage it by themselves. Besides, if you help them once, you will still be robbed when she is gone. The main thing is to be strong. stand up.

  She also helped others in her previous life, but what she got in exchange was not gratitude, but moral kidnapping, so she didn't want to care about it in this life.

  After eating, the two went into the tent to rest. Jiang Li took an apple from the space to eat in the tent. Fruits and vegetables in the last days can be considered as luxury goods. These are not easy to store or carry. Everyone will not pay for this.

  Gu Jin also ate a piece of bread when he returned to the tent. He had a big appetite, and he was afraid that it would be embarrassing to eat it outside.

  At night, under the dark sky, the fires lit up one by one, and it was rare that there was less despair and more warmth.

  In this way, everyone stayed in the square for about two weeks. During the period, some people wanted to go back, but the aftershocks of several times made people lose their minds. Some people went to other places, and some people came here, coming and going to the square. The people on the board have also changed some.

  Now there are collapsed houses everywhere, and most people choose to stay where they are. They heard from people who came here that the situation is the same in other places, so they discouraged the idea of ​​leaving even more.

  At noon one day, Jiang Li heard a sound not far away. It was an official car notifying that City H had built a base, and those who wanted to go could go.

  People gathered around the official car, asking about the news of the base.

  "Is it far from here in the base? We don't have a car, will someone from the base come to pick us up?" "

  Is there food in the base?"

  "The base..."

  "Okay, everyone, listen to me.

  " Wang's man is about 180 tall and has a cropped head.

  "The base is in City H. There will be a bus coming in three days. Those without a car can take the bus, and those who have a car can go with the bus." "The food that everyone is most worried about is the base

  . You can exchange things for things, and you can also do tasks in exchange for points. You can find out the details when you arrive at the base.” “You can go if you want to go

  or not. If you have family and friends in other cities, you can also go to other bases. Other questions you have arrived Let’s get to know the base slowly.”

  After confirming the meeting place, Captain Wang got into the car and went to the next place.

  The car left, but the topic of the base did not stop. Everyone was discussing the matter of the base.

  After understanding that the four directions of southeast, northwest and north have established official bases, this is city D, and the nearest base is city H. Before the end of the world, it takes two or three hours to get there on the highway, and it takes more than an hour to get off the highway to the base. .

  Now because of the earthquake, the expressway should not be opened, and it will take a day to go down. In addition to the cracks caused by the earthquake and the collapsed buildings everywhere, it may take two or three days to get there by detour.

  In the previous life, the news of the construction of the base came more than a month after the earthquake. In this life, it was so long in advance. Now, although the big earthquake is gone, the time interval between aftershocks is getting longer and longer, but occasionally some.

  In my previous life, I only found out when I went to the base. The country took precautions in advance. I don’t know why the high temperature could not be detected earlier, but the earthquake was discovered earlier. After all, there were already seismographs in ancient times, and now the technology is more advanced. Needless to say.

  This life is so much ahead of schedule, Jiang Li doesn't know if the current changes are related to his rebirth, or if this world can end at the end of the world, all of this is unknown.

  Regardless, it's good news for now, offering a glimmer of hope in the depths of despair.

  Seeing Jiang Li's calm face, Gu Jin seemed not interested in this at all, so she asked Jiang Li.

  "Will you go to the base?"

  "Yes, but I will leave later than the rest of the troops. What about you?" I don't know when the queue will end and I am not in a hurry, I can take my time, as long as I go to the base to find a place to live before the extreme cold.

  "Well, I still have some things to deal with, and I will go to the base when I finish."

  Jiang Li didn't ask anything, everyone has their own secrets, and he and I just cooperated for a short time, so I also have secrets Without telling others, there is no need to keep asking the end.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.3K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
3.8K 78 10
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? As a fleshy plant, Lianhua is so easy to grow into a human shape. When...
19.6K 328 13
https://m.shubaow.net/272/272420/ Author: Chidori Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-01-10 Latest: Chapter 128 Marriage Proposa...
6.9K 111 10
Natural disaster + end of the world + space + stockpiling] single heroine! ! Natural disasters come suddenly, extreme cold, flood! Extremely hot! Pla...