Begin Again

Autorstwa Straightnochaser9

After 8 generations the American mafia finally had birthed not just one but two girls. Demontre and Angelic... Więcej

I'm so happy you're here :D
Characters
1. You dumb piece of sh!t
2. The Consequences Of A Mistake Is Death
3. Little Dumpling
4. Never Count A Women Out
5. I'll See You In Hell
6. If Only We Knew
7. Currently Under Attack
8. It's Just A Bullet Graze
9. A Brand New Brighter Future
10. It All Started With Pure Bliss
11. Oh Sugar Snaps
12. I'm All That You Have
13. She's All I Have
14. My Sister Saved Me
New Characters/ Twins Now
15. 26 Pieces Of Rhubarb Pie
16. Why Can't We Just Kill Her
17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco
18. They Know Who We Are
19. You Were Kidnapped By My Sister
20. Fucking Animal
21. Thicker Then Blood
22. Sugar Biscuits
23. Trust Has To Be Earned
24. Pubic Hair Of Penguins
25. Did You Have To Stab Him
26. Never Have Enough Garlic Bread
27. Pent Up Murderous Tension
28. Sugar Babies Feeding Me
29. And She Gives Great Head
30. Fallen Penis Pieces
31. Pure Sex & Muscles
32. Shoot Him In The Dick
33. I'll Beat You All With My Shoe
34. She Could Suck The Soul Out Of Anyone
35. Dude Dont Call My Sister Fat
36. So You Can Eat His Bootyhole
37. Someone's Dirty Little Secret
38. A Selfish Idiotic Bitch
39. Just Survive The Night
40. Im Such A Stupid Girl
41. Optimism In My Life
42. You Fucked Up
43. I Wish I Didnt Break Down
44. Sexy Stranger's Name
45. Get A Passion For Dicks
46. I'm Just So Tired
47. You Fucking Bozo
48. No Need For The Foreplay
49. Forgive You And Forget You
50. Kill Those Jackass
51. Strange Tingling Sensation
52. Was She Really Going To Shot Me?
53. Easy Breezy Beautiful Cover Girl
54.The Bitch Is Crazy
55. Go So I Can Blow Your Father
56. The Calm Before the Storm
57. Lets Go Save Those Girls
58. Set The World On Fire
59. All You Need Is One
60. Yeah Its a Trap
61. Welcome Home
62. Your Own Personal Hell
63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain
64. To Young To Die
65. Taking my power back
Pretty fireworks
67. She's Dead
68. She Needed This

66. Own Personal Whorehouse

1.3K 43 16
Autorstwa Straightnochaser9

Rolling my eyes not surprised at their doubts I shook my head slightly, "fucking hell. Listen right now!" My booming voice spat from the head of the table. I had just finished listening to the uproar of complaints that were made by the 30 mafia bosses, I had brought into listen to the new status quo.

"Every single person has been on their knees in pure mercy of my twin sister including myself. We all had to abide by the rules that she set, get in line with her guidelines, abide by her regulations, and it was hell.

We're supposed to bring hell on earth to the innocents around us not to each other. Which is why I'm pledge a new underworld under my reign."

The mafia bosses from Turkey, Bulgaria, Russia, and Iceland who has agreed to the idea earlier were spread out amongst the group. They knew they're main object was to get the others on board.

All 4 had blank looks for now but would help make sure the others knew it's join or die.

Shooting a few death glares to men who were clearly about to argue they closed their mouth letting me continue. "My final act that I will do in stage one is making sure that sex trafficking will be back in force!

Selling women and children is what put most of our mafias on the map to begin with. I know my dead dear sister would destroyed mafias who partake. But you would have my blessing and as my gift and small token as our new united forms each of you will be given a million for your slave trade.

Use it to train your men to be stealthier when they steal the kids, use it warehouses to hid the kids.

I don't care I want us all to succeed together. Which is why I've partnered legally with gun companies we'll raise their prices, which will make more people buy from the black market.

Look I have about 15 acts I want to do immediately so we all can be more powerful together. I could have just taken Reese's spot something I EAARNED by killing her. Something you all could not do, but I want to win with you. "

Gaging their reactions it was a mix if intrigue, confusion, hatred but mostly- acceptance.

I can deal with those.

"I'll be outside, discuss amongst yourself."

Walking towards the door I yelled," theirs no listening devices or hidden cameras and you're more then welcome to check."

Shutting the door I exhale a heavy sigh as I close my eyes leaning on the wall on my side.

Relaxing a second at how I composed myself I sighed in content. The 4 mafia boss who had come on aboard were going to do their job and convince these jackasses this would be the best move for everyone. If not we would just kill the others and start from scratch.

"You ok?" Towson's deep voice questioned.

Why is this stupid twat here.

"When did you get here?" Opening my eyes I take in Towson's tall frame clad in a tight black jumpsuit.

"Just now, just came to tell you I took care of my part." Handing me a folder I nodded before grabbing it and looking at the reports and pictures.

"Lethal injection huh?" Skimming over the report on how she killed my niece I was surprised. "You know I gave you Angelica all but wrapped up in a pretty bow as a gift.

And you kill her in the least painful way ever? I thought you'd like cut her tits off and watch her bleed to death or stab her to death."

If I knew she was going to pussy her way out I would have just killed Angy myself. Stupid bitch doesn't deserve a painless death. If I only I could bring her back to life to burn her to death like I did her mother.

"Oddly specific but um no I felt bad you know."

"FELT BAD?" I yelled squishing my eyebrows together in confusion. "No I don't know."

Why would anyone feel bad for that whorish twat, just like her mother both good for nothing.

"She just saw her family that she had recently reconnected with died brutally.

And you know the whole I'm stealing her man who she thinks cheated on her with me so no need to make her death painful." Shifting her weight from her left foot to her right foot nervously I give her an up and down. Taking in her face that had an uneasy look for a second before it dropped to her normal stoic face.

Staring at her for a few seconds that honestly felt like hours as she held my gaze.

"Guilt looks bad at you." I reply ignoring the alarm bells going off in my head about her strange behavior as I close the folder. "But ok good who cares if it wasn't gruesome shes dead now."

I don't have time to try to figure out why she's growing a conscience now, besides I'll kill her soon enough anyways.

"El-

Hearing the jingle of the door handle she paused as the door swung open revealing the Russian mafia with a knowing smile.

Time for the queen to take her spot as the head of the kingdom.

"Towson I'll see you and Abilo tonight don't be late." Stepping into the door I slammed it before she had time to respond.

"My queen," the Bulgarian mafia leader blurted before popping out of his chair to take a knee.

Looks were throw around the room before the 3 other mafia leaders who had sworn their allegiance to me earlier also got on their knees.

Following their lead the rest of the leaders took a knee exclaiming I was the queen. This is where Reese failed, deciding to isolate herself with her family. What fun is it being the queen without having everyone kiss your ass.

It was a risk bringing them all in but like I said If they said no I would have just killed them.

"Goood! Now get up." Looking over at my people now I smile. "Go back home tell your people, and come back for my mafia ball and we'll toast to the underworld.

My underworld."

"How?"

"Spark notes version?" Jewel smiled while helping me off my hospital bed. Leading me back to the area where the rest of my family was.

All of my family💖

"Well it's that my mom died 3 years ago. My stepfather decided to keep my sister and I because of the checks that came with us.

He treated us ...real evil stepmother vibes... it wasn't good. So I needed money FAST so I could leave, so I took up streetfighting and ... I'm good really good. Eventually I found myself in the presence of your brothers gang. Somehow those goofballs convinced me to be recruited by them and well yah."

Jewel is a gang...

"An assassin?"

"Not a long list of kills but yah assassin too, crimson red is officially my favorite color."

Fuck.

Like she wasn't hot enough before. The thought of Jewel walking away from a body she killed with their blood running down her arms.

Fuck I wanna do her right here.

Stopping in front of a door she quickly turned around, " your brother is an idiot. But underneath his stupidity is a great leader, a compassionate one too.

He's protected me and my sister from my stepdad. And my stepdad is a demon that made us go through things that no one should have to go through."

Leaning on the wall her scrunched up face switched to a smile with a dazed look on her face like she was reliving a memory. "So coming to save him and his family I didn't have to think twice about it because he's saved me countless time."

Dropping her smile her normal happy persona was now cold. "I just don't want you think I'm a love sick girl that's obsessed with you or something. I'm here for him not you."

Oh.

Ouch.

Ok I deserved that.

The pivot in conversation mixed with her tone was surprising. "I meant to call you earlier jewel, before the kidnapping you know."

And I did- I just was an indecisive bitch who thought she was incapable of love.

Love.

I can love someone, a fact that I just figured out when death was staring at me.

Would I have even confessed my love to Nancy if I didn't think I was about to die? Well probably I still would... I think.

"It's ok Tre," she deadpanned but the hurt was clear in her eyes. "You are a breath of fresh air for everyone, its not surprising that I'm one of many of you're admires. Its ok that you didn't chose me, I'm just honored I got that chance."

"No Jewel listen-"

"Come on, all of your family is done being checked out. Their all good and safe now we need to go over the plan on killing Elle ...finally."

Maybe it's for the best I mean jewel is amazing don't get me wrong but trying to navigate the waters of being in a relationship.

Maybe in another life we were destined to be together. It's crazy how we take things for granted until they're gone.

But for now I think I should jump in with someone who already knows me and understands the hesitations I'll have due to my past.

Nancy.

He's been there for me for years in ways that no one else has ever come close to. He treats me like a princess and makes me feel safe.

Fuck I do love that man.

Opening the door it was refreshing to see my family in bright lighting and based on the smell of lilies in the room -clean. Making me forget the conflicted feelings my heart was feeling.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Mom frowned at Lele who looked like he was about to shit his pants as he was squirming in his chair.

"I'm just waiting to be yelled."

"Dude you were just kidnapped and held hostage. I think yelling is the last thing that is on her mind." Mauve pursed her lips while getting comfy in her chair which was right next to him.

"Yes but she found out about my gang."

Well yes your gang banger friends announced it, fucking bozo.

"You idiot child you really think your mother and I didn't know about your little gang." Dad said while putting his fingers on his temples and rubbing them like being in the presence of his son was causing him physical pain.

Which it probably does if we're being honest.

"I thought...wait so you knew?" He gasped like he was a little kid who just got his sucker stolen straight out of his mouth."But you're always super overprotective and you literally wont let me do anything!"

"He says that like we don't need let him smoke weed, drink and use my house like his own personal whorehouse." Mom argued while crossing her arms over her chest.

Widen his eyes in pure disary Lele turned to Mauve,"I wont lie that I like sex!!"

It really must be hereditary.

"But I'm 100% a one women person now," he stressed.

"Already a simp," Philip snorted.

"Its ok to have a past Leonardo." Mauve laughed.

"So are they like dating now?" Alisha wondered as we watched Mauve lay her hand on top of Leo's hand and he melted into a puddle of gush.

He really is such a simp.

"In love, we're in love." Leo announced while staring at Mauve with lovestruck eyes.

"Ya were dating I guess," Mauve snickered after Leo's outburst.

"As long as I get to hold your hand," he shrugged still content even though his relationship had been downgraded from in love to dating.

But who the hell am I to judge?

Finding Nancy's familiar eyes he shot me a comforting smile that sent a dozen butterflies to shoot out of my vagina.

Fuck that's mine, that's my man.

"Ok," Towson said as she walked in the doors. "Let's talk about where Angy and how exactly we're finally going to get rid of Elle once and for all."

"You look beautiful."

Giving myself one last glance in the mirror I turn around facing Abilo whos looking at me like a love struck puppy.

Well hes look at my stomach like that, my very child free stomach that he thinks is very much not childfree.

"You know those words get to me." Walking over to him I admire our small height difference before extending my arms and placing my hands on the back of his neck. Pushing his head down towards mine I purse my lips and he instantly replies as he places his lips on mine.

Deepening the kiss I smile to myself as I drop my hands bringing them to his Gucci belt and start to fumble with the buckle.

"Heyyy," he yelped as he pulled away from me, "what are you doing there?"

"You know what I'm doing," I winked while pretending I didn't hear the irritation in his voice. "Towson we don't have time." He urged with pure annoyance on his face.

Annoyance, questioning disbelief, hell even disgust.

Those are the emotions he portrays the second I imply I want to have sex every time... hell those are the emotions he has the second I attempt to put my hands on him in a way that's not for our fake baby.

"We have time love," I urged trying not to snap at him.

He doesn't even remember her but its almost like his body does. Bis body knows that mine isn't the one he chose, that's why he always looks repulsive after we have sex.

"No Towson we don't." Putting his hands over mine that were attempting to unbutton his shirt.

How the fuck am I suuposed to get pregnant with his child if we don't have sex.

For fucks sake.

"Its because I'm fat huh?" Closing my eyes tightly I waited a few seconds before opening my now red tinted eyes that were filling with tears. "I'm carrying your child and all of a sudden you don't want me? You just want to fuck me when I'm skinny!"

Panic clear on his face he pulled me into his arms," no you know I'm going to take care of you and our baby and all of you needs-"

"Then fuck me," I yelled not caring how desperate I sounded.

Its not fucking FAIR.

I'm doing this for him!!!!

I took away Angy from him because she was selfish. I put up with that bitch Elle and her demanding and condensing attitude because she would get rid of my Angy problem. And now I'm relaying on Angy!!!

Why? Because I'm taking the chance that her family can take down Elle. As much as I don't want to take the risk of Angy being alive I know I cant live a life with Elle pulling my strings. Having her use Abilo against me to do her bidding.

I'd be on her beck and call, her bitch, she'd send me my marching orders and I'd have no choice to follow. Their will be nothing I can do about it unless I take her out tonight.

Sighing Abilo gingerly puts his lips on my neck sucking on my sweet spot.

I'm going to have this man's baby so way.

"I want to see my family," Angy begged.

Rolling my eyes at her request I close my eyes counting to 10 and reminding myself I need her alive so I cant kill her right now.

"And I want Elle dead, we'll both get what we want as long as the other does their part." Pulling my phone out my mind goes blank when I see a message from Jewel saying that all of Angys family is in place. The message was followed with her asking if I can release Angy now.

Angy.

Angy.

Angy.

Angy this, Angy that.

UGH fuck her.

Even when I save her and her family they all think about her.

She has everything.

Fuck I

"Towson,"

"What Bitch," I snapped.

Her doe eyes laced with innocence and concern only made her look even more angelic.

Fuck and her name is Angelica.

I hate her

"No don't answer that actually just shut up." I snapped walking away from her.

"Towson I-"

"JUST shut up" I screech. Reminding myself in a few hours this will all be over in a few hours.

To the rest of the world tonight's ball would be a lavish event where the richest of the world would be wine and dined. A night of dancing and shaking and hands with the 1% of the 1%. But what the world didn't know was that the guests weren't just a group of the average nepo babies, and elite businesspeople.

No the group was the most daunting and dangerous. Iced with the looks of angels that made them just that more dangerous and they were gathering today to witness history.

The history I made.

Placing my hands on the skirt of my dress ironing out the invisible wrinkles that were never there.

Elle's dress.

I listened at the door at the top of the stairs as the room below filled with thousands of mafia men and women from around the world gasped.

Gosh I wish I could see their faces as they see the all mighty Reese Smith- the America mafia queen caged like the animal she is. Listening to the disbeliefs from the crowd I was surprised as the room went silent.

Silence as the screen in the room played the scene of me dosing Reese her brat twins, and their family and friends with gasoline.

Gosh I wish I could do it all over again.

Ka-boom.

Hmkay, showtime.

"And now the women who has brought us all here today," a voice boomed from the walls as the doors opened.

Putting on my signature smirk I scanned the crowd watching the lightbulbs go off. The crowd realizing I was the crazy bitch on the screen that had somehow kidnapped Reesey.

The ballroom was huge, filled to the brim yet it was completely silent. The only thing heard was the clicking of my heels as they came down the steps.

Once at the bottom of the steps one of the servers handed me a microphone and stand.

"I know you have a lot of questions, and I don't have many answers for you. Because honestly I don't have to answer to any of you.

But what you need to know is I'm the one who finally rid the mafia world of Reese- Smith." With that statement the screen showed me walking out of the building and then the video of the warehouse blowing up.

"And now I'm going to be the one leading the mafia world-bow down to your new queen: me Elle."

As to be expected the crowd was hushed, members of mafias were looking at their leaders slightly asking if they should attack. But as promised the leaders in groups got up from their chairs getting on one knee- and bowing.

Slowly but surely like the good little leaders they are the rest followed. I was standing at the front of the room looking as rows and rows of the most ruthless bowed down to me.

I was their queen.

I was the person who was the most powerful.

I'm finally going to get what I'm owned WHAT I deserve.

Dad may of picked Reese, he might have loved her, chose her. But she didn't rise to the occasion.

Her loss, stupidity, and moral compass ruined her. Those same things won't get me.

"It's time for a new order." I stated signaling for them to get up. Opening my mouth to start my speech I was silenced as the lights flickered.

And then suddenly I heard the voice that haunted me for years. The voice that took my happiness,freedom, and the love that was stolen from me.

My sister- Reese

Hiii :D
This chapter went through 3 complete rewrites😭
I almost scraped this one too, but decided to let it fly... let me know your thoughts :/

What do we think Towson's plan is?

Is Elle finally going to die?

Is Towson going to get ... pregnant

I'm going to the beach next weekend! Because of that no new chapter next Sunday... don't hate me.

3 chapters left.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 25.4K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
3.1M 70.9K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
1.4M 37K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
889K 15.9K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...