Love Musical: The Tour

By trimagical_

The B4U band was riding high on the success and their tour was planned to be nothing short of perfect. But wh... More

• Author's Note •
Love Musical: The Tour (Book 2)
Chapter 1: The First Destination
Chapter 2: When It's With You
Chapter 3: Crossing A Line
Chapter 4: Little Did He Know
Chapter 5: The First Concert
Chapter 7: A Coffee Invitation
Chapter 8: Liking Varieties
Chapter 9: That Eye-Contact
Chapter 10: Aurora's Birthday
Chapter 11: Confession Went Wrong
Chapter 12: Scissors Of Peace
Chapter 13: Makeover Reaction
Chapter 14: Journey Of Self-Discovery
Chapter 15: Link Of Doom
Chapter 16: Irredeemable Situation
Chapter 17: Ruined Career
Chapter 18: Supporting Shoulders
Chapter 19: Keep Going On
Chapter 20: True B4U Hug
Chapter 21: Final Verdict
Chapter 22: A Reckless Confession
Chapter 23: Back From The Past
Chapter 24: Revealing The Status
Chapter 25: Figure Out Your Feelings
Chapter 26: Girls' Gossip Night
Chapter 27: Fan War
Chapter 28: Soothing Voice

Chapter 6: Autographs?

40 4 1
By trimagical_

Chapter 6: Autographs?

Once the concert ended, B4U went to the meet-and-greet session with the fans.

At first, Jaxon went to the VIP section, his eyes glued to one person. Tiana.

"Excuse me, Jax! Can you please sign this for me?" A female fan from there approached him and motioned at a white crop top to give his autograph.

Jaxon glanced at her with a welcoming smile, despite being interrupted. He never loses his smile in front of his fans. "You want me to sign this top for you?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Yes," the lady chirped, making Tiana, who was spectating all these, frown a little. "Actually, this is my top. I always dreamed of you signing something I can always wear and show off to other people."

"That's great," Jaxon said with a smile and took the top from her hand. He signed it gracefully and handed it to her.

Squealing, she hugged him without warning, which he had to reciprocate, and went back to her seat happily. It was at times like this that he wished he could emit a cold persona like Declan so that fans wouldn't dare invade his personal space without permission.

Letting out a small sigh, Jaxon finally turned toward a sulking Tiana. A genuine smile graced his features upon seeing her cute expression. He wasn't sure of the reason behind her sour mood, but he wanted to bring a smile to her face, nonetheless. Putting a hand in his pockets, he slowly walked to her and said, "So... do you want me to sign your top as well?"

She stayed quiet. She wasn't sure why she was feeling this way, but she just didn't like the thoughts that erupted in her head when she watched Jaxon act all friendly with that other woman. As a fan, she should know that he wasn't just her Jaxon alone. But still, she felt a little special when he personally gave her a VIP ticket. Maybe that meant nothing? Was this why it stung?

"Oh, so you didn't bring a spare one?" Jaxon twitched his lips playfully, and she looked up at his handsome face, the sting in her chest disappearing. "No problem, that's fine. I can sign the one you are wearing right now."

A small smile formed on her lips as Jaxon took out a sign pen from his pocket. He was so close to Tiana—it was making it hard for her to breathe.

"May I?" She could feel his hot breath while he whispered into her ear, asking for her permission.

Not being able to utter a single word, she just ended up nodding her head.

Jaxon chuckled and slowly started to sign her yellow top's back.

"Do you know that I don't usually sign people's clothes like this?" he murmured, purposefully making his warm breath hit her neck.

Tiana felt heat rushing to her cheeks at his indirect way of saying that she was a little more special than most other fans. It washed away all the negative thoughts from earlier.

Jaxon was enjoying this, so he took his sweet time giving his autograph, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Meanwhile, Aurora was giving autographs to the fans along with Declan. Davian went inside to drink some water, as per what he said, but he was taking a lot of time.

"I swear, my hand is starting to hurt from all these autographs. Why can't I write with both of my hands? It would make everything so much easier," Declan grumbled to Aurora.

"You wish," she chuckled. "But this is a lot of fun too, don't you think so?" When a thought crossed her mind, she turned to Declan after signing an Auvian poster. "Hey, Dee."

"Yes, Aura?"

"Do you wanna take a five-minute break?" she asked, and he instantly nodded his head. "Great! Let's go."

Both of them went to a corner after informing Nina to handle everything.

Declan could sense something unusual, so he ended up asking first in concern, "What happened, Aura? Is everything alright?"

Aurora sucked in a deep breath and let out, "Dee, actually, I need your help with something."

"What is it?" He placed a hand over her shoulder, ready to help his friend with anything. "Did Davian do something?"

She shook her head instantly. "No. He's perfect as usual. Dee, you know, my birthday is in two days." She continued speaking, "I want to do something for him on my birthday."

Delcan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I don't understand. Did I hear you right? The birthday is yours, isn't it? So he should do something for you, but here you want to do something for him? Strange. Did you two decide to swap birthdays without telling us?"

"Dee..." Aurora sighed, stopping him from making any further assumptions. She mustered enough courage before finally letting out, "I want to confess my love to Davian."

Declan's eyes grew as wide as saucers. "What?"

###

Davian didn't actually come here to drink water. He had something really important to do, which he couldn't do in Aurora's presence.

"So you are saying, I have to design a dress in two days?" Ariel was leaning against the mirror, her hands crossed on her chest.

"Yes, and it will be your responsibility to make sure she wears the dress before I take her to the surprise I planned for her," he informed her.

"Okay, so that's all I have to do from my end?" Ariel asked him to be sure, but he shook his head.

"Look, if we were in Love Musical Academy, I could've easily planned something all by myself with my sweet time. Here, it's a new city, and I don't have permission to just go about doing anything on my own. Most importantly, I'm running short on time," he reasoned. "Besides, you have good taste in everything, so together we can set up a perfect plan."

"But it's out of my professional arena," she responded curtly.

"Please, Ariel. I need you to do this favor for me."

Ariel pretended to think for a while. The moment she saw the tension on Davian's face, she ended up bursting into laughter. "Oh, you silly Davian. Of course, I will help you. I was just testing your patience."

He heaved a sigh of relief, a huge boulder off his shoulder now. "Well, then you would be glad to know that I'm really patient."

"That I saw, but your tensed face was worth all the drama," she told him with a contented smile. "So do you want to go shopping now since your show is over?"

"Yeah, sure, but can you give me five minutes? I have to give a few autographs. Otherwise, Cillian will kill me even if the fans don't."

"I bet you my money that the fans will absolutely kill you," Ariel chuckled, and Davian couldn't help but agree. "Now go," she urged him, and when he turned to leave, he found Aurora standing at the door.

"Hey, Aura," he let out nervously, afraid she heard everything.

"What's taking you so long, Davian?" Aurora said as she walked inside the room. She glanced at Ariel, who just smiled at her—a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Aurora could sense the tension in the room the moment they saw her. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No," Davian spoke up instantly. "Actually, after I finished drinking water, I was about to return, but Ariel stopped me."

Ariel immediately raised her eyebrows. "I did?" When Aurora and Davian both looked at her, she changed her tone, "I did."

"Why?" Aurora inquired.

"I... I was requesting Davian to take me shopping if he was done with the show."

"Why do you wanna go shopping?" she asked once again.

"Today, Dee didn't like the outfit I decided on for him. So I thought of crafting a new one as per his taste. For that, I need to buy some materials," Ariel explained to her.

"Oh," was all Aurora could say. She felt like both of them were behaving oddly as if she caught them stealing. However, she decided to let it go for the time being.

"Anyway, Davian, let's go. The fans are looking for you. You didn't even sign a single autograph. Your fans are getting restless. Cillian will be very furious if he finds out you have been gone so long. Don't think you can dump all this manual labor on the three of us and escape."

"That sounds like a great idea, but I was not escaping my work," Davian defended himself and started walking, but Aurora rushed to entwine her hand with his.

"Fine, I will believe you," she said with playful narrowed eyes.

Ariel watched the couple go—a genuine smile forming on her lips. May they always stay together, she prayed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 583 36
"Mr. Cruz and Mr. Davis look so cute together." I exclaimed as I saw them sharing popcorn from the same paper bag that we had 'accidentally' given bo...
15.6K 1.2K 47
Colliding with a famous rock band vocalist was an accident, but dating him was a choice. Samantha Morris felt at a crossroads after graduating from...
5.1K 113 24
Natalie Wright, a college student, hasn't had an easy life. Emotionally and physically. Her one and only safe haven is music, the kind of soul shakin...
14.4K 569 25
Ayesha, a senior college student at Henderson Phoenix University, faced adversity from a tender age, having lost her parents when she was young. Rais...