Infatuation ~ Rafe Cameron

By kk_bieber94

"I really wish you didn't do that." Rafe said, grabbing her by the arm. A story where Iris betrays Rafe even... More

prologue
characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine

ninety

1.5K 37 16
By kk_bieber94

😈SMUT WARNING😈

Iris pulled up to the Country Club a mere fifteen minutes later.

She took a glance at herself in the mirror, okay, she didn't look too bad. Glancing around, she saw no one in sight so she hopped into the back of her car and changed into a blue sundress she had grabbed from home before she finally stepped out and headed towards the club.

She spotted Rafe immediately. He was alone, nursing what seemed to be a whiskey in the corner of the patio. His eyes eventually found hers and he sighed in relief as his eyes glanced to Sofia briefly. Iris pretended that she didn't notice.

He stood up to greet her, a smile forming on his lips as his hand met hers and he pulled her into his arms, "You made it."

"Of course I did."

"And you look beautiful." He mumbled, pressing his lips to her cheek, "As usual."

She smiled up at him as they pulled away, "Thank you."

"Here, uh, take a seat." He pulled out the chair for her, letting her sit before he sat across from her, "Everything go okay with uh, with Sarah?"

"Yeah, yeah it did."

"Yeah, Top was here like trying to call her 100 times. I told him she was with John B." Rafe watched as Iris' eyes widened, "Oh, sorry, should I not have said that?"

"No, it's alright, it's fine."

"My bad." He muttered, "You hungry? Or did you eat with the Pogues?"

She snapped her head back up, "What?"

He scoffed slightly, "C'mon, Iris, I'm not, I'm not stupid, alright? I know that when you brought Sarah to see John B, that you probably saw the rest of the lot."

"The rest of the lot?"

"I don't understand why and I never will, I mean, especially after the shit that Sofia and JJ pulled, am I right?" He laughed nervously, taking a drink, "And the way Kiara treated you, I just, I don't get it, I don't get how you let them treat you like that."

"You've treated me like that, Rafe." Iris said coldly.

"Listen, I know, I know I have and I've apologized for that. Look, I'm trying, I'm trying to be better, alright? For you, for me, for us-"

"I know."

"I just don't want you to get hurt by them again."

"I was never hurt by them in the first place."

"Iris, please, we both know that you were, okay? It's fine to admit it-"

"Can we just order some food and not talk about this?"

Rafe scoffed slightly as he nodded, "Yeah, yeah, why not? Sorry for, for being the bad guy."

Iris scanned the club for a waiter or waitress, her mind drifting off to JJ and when she used to see him here.

"Can I get you two some more drinks?" The waiter finally appeared as a Iris nodded.

"I'll have what he's having." She motioned towards Rafe, "Whiskey."

"Would you like to order any food?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah sure." She mumbled slightly, "Um, can I get the shrimp Alfredo, please?"

"I'll take the same." Rafe added.

"Will that be all for now?"

"Yes." Iris answered quickly, "Thank you."

"We'll get right on that and your drinks will be out soon."

Silence overcame the two.

"Okay, I'm not going to sit here in silence when I invited you here." Rafe said, reaching his hand across the table.

Iris sighed, placing her hand in his, "Neither am I."

And yet, they would after this conversation.

"I'm sorry for the things I said before. I'm just, I, uh, I'm just trying to look out for you." He admitted, "I don't think it's coming off in the way I wanted it to."

"I get it, I do." She replied, "I'm sorry too. I always run off and don't exactly tell you."

"Yeah, you've got a habit of that." He laughed nervously, before he drowned slightly, "But it's because of my reaction, right?"

Iris nodded, "Yeah."

"I guess that's also something I need to work on." He paused, "As long as you're honest with me from now on."

She gulped, "Of course."

"Iris. What is it now?"

"Rafe-"

Glancing away, she chewed on the inside of her cheek as she contemplated how to break the news to Rafe that she might be leaving again with the Pogues.

"How bad is it this time?" He asked, his jaw clenching slightly as they were interrupted.

"Alright, I've got your drinks here." The waiter said, placing them on their table, "And food will be out shortly."

"Thank you." Iris said for the two of them as Rafe focused his gaze back on her as soon as the waitress left.

"Continue, Iris."

"They have to go save John B's dad." She began, "That's why Sarah was talking to your dad."

He furrowed his brow, "Huh? Why, what for? Oh, oh shit...for the plane, right?"

Iris nodded, "Mhm."

"Well, what the hell happened to his dad now? Dead again?" He chuckled.

"He got kidnapped by Singh and his men. They took him to South America to-"

"Continue searching for the city of gold, yeah yeah I remember from Singh's." Rafe muttered, "Wait, no, you're not going with them, right?"

"Rafe, they asked me to."

"Yeah? I'm asking you to stay here, Iris. The last time you left with the Pogues, you went missing for 6 weeks."

"I know-"

"Then you understand how dangerous this is! I know you want to help, I do, but please, don't go this time." Rafe begged, "This is me, Rafe, begging you to not go."

"Can we talk about this later?" She whispered, batting away tears.

"Yeah, we'll definitely talk later. I'll give you a reason why not to leave." He muttered, pulling his hand from hers to lift his drink to his lips.

Dinner went by....slowly.

It was mainly painful silence, and slight conversation every so often.

Rafe was clearly upset, and Iris didn't blame him.

She was getting annoyed at how often Sofia would walk by though. She never said anything, but still, it annoyed the fuck out of her.

"Am I driving myself home?" Iris asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Just meet me at my truck." He replied, "I'll pay and be out."

"Okay." She muttered, glancing back at him quickly before she walked out to his truck.

"Finally got rid of her?" Sofia chirped as soon as Iris left.

"She's waiting for me."

"So am I." She challenged him.

"Get the fuck out of the way, Sofia." He muttered as he threw money on the table and pushed by her, going after Iris, who was by his truck, just like he figured.

She sighed, "Thank you for dinner. I know it wasn't the greatest dinner we've-"

He cut her off by grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the truck, opening the back door, "Yeah, yeah, just get in."

"Rafe!" She exclaimed as she hopped into the back of his truck, looking back at him confused.

"I told you I'd give you a reason to stay, didn't I?" He growled as he got in behind her and shut the door, "Yeah?"

She eyed him, unable to deny the feeling between her thighs, "Yeah..."

His eyes darkened as his gaze moved to her lips and he moved closer, his hands going to cup her face as he kissed her, hungrily. His lips travelled down her jaw and her neck, as usual, whereas his now wandering hand found its way under her dress.

Pulling away from her skin, he grinned down at her, "Already soaking wet for me?"

Iris looked up at him, nodding as she let out a whimper when he pressed his lips to hers again.

"Lay down."

She shot him a confused look as he decided to help her lay on the seats as his hand curled around her underwear, pulling it down.

Somehow, Rafe was able to get his head between her legs. She didn't necessarily understand how, it wasn't like the truck was that big or anything.

"Oh-"

Rafe smirked as he pulled away from her, "I've barely touched you and you're already moaning loudly, this'll be fun, baby."

"Rafe..." she whined.

"I know." He muttered as his head dove between her legs again.

And while he was flicking his tongue in the motion that made her practically lose her mind, he also curved his fingers into her, immediately finding the sweet spot she so enjoyed.

"Oh-fuck, fuck, don't stop, Rafe, don't-please-" Iris panted as she became close, "Shit, I'm gonna-I'm gonna-"

And just as she was about to climax, he abruptly pulled his fingers out of her and sat back up, "Still sweet as ever."

"Rafe! What the fuck?"

"What?"

"I was, I was so close! Why did you do that?"

"Oh, that?" He smirked, "I told you I'd give you a reason not to leave. That's the reason."

She furrowed her brow, "Huh?"

"Look, you want to cum, yeah?"

Her face flushed red, "Obviously."

"Then cum." He replied, "You can't leave without cumming. So, let's see."

"I, what? You want me to, you want me to finish myself off right here right now? Because that's your reason for me not leaving?"

"Something along those lines."

"You gave me blue balls."

"You don't have balls, baby."

"No?" She challenged as she pushed him back in his spot, quickly undoing his belt, "Why don't we see about that?"

He held back a smirk, this was exactly what he had wanted. He liked seeing her be dominant. It didn't happen often, but he enjoyed when he could lure it out of her.

And he could tell she was sexually frustrated, I mean who wouldn't be after what he did?

As she pulled his cock out, she wasted no time in spitting in her hand and lathering it from the tip to the base, making Rafe's head fall back.

"Fuck..."

She hovered above him, lining herself up as she finally sunk onto him.

"Shit." She gasped.

"Fuck." He gulped, "I knew you were wet, but this, fuck, this feels, feels-"

"Feels what, Rafe?" She asked as she began to go up and down.

"Good..." he groaned as she took it upon herself to kiss down his jawline, lightly biting on his ear lobe, "Iris."

"What, Rafe?" She panted, moaning softly as she finally hit the spot she had so desperately wanted.

"Shit, baby, you keep doing that and grinding the way you are, I'm not, I'm not gonna last much longer-shit-"

"I don't care about you getting off, Rafe, I just care about me right now." She muttered as he smirked softly, knowing he had got her fired up.

His hands travelled to her waist as he began to help her up and down as nibbled on his ear lobe once more.

"Hands off."

"Yes ma'am." He muttered, his hands falling to his sides.

"If you're going to touch anywhere, you know, fuck, you know exactly where to."

Her lips found his as his hand dove where their skin met, adding that little bit of extra pressure she needed, practically making her eyes roll back into her head.

"Oh, fuck, oh-"

"Iris, I'm giving you a warning, I'm going to-"

"I told you. I don't care, Rafe." She said, cutting him off as she continued grinding her hips onto his in a motion that she enjoyed.

She felt him release into her.

Not the first time it had happened, certainly not the last.

The one thing that was in the back of both of their minds however, was the fact that she wasn't on birth control.

Currently, they were using no protection.

None.

And we all know what happened the last time one of their preventive measures failed...

"You gonna cum, pretty girl?" Rafe panted as his lips finally met her neck once more, "I can feel you tightening."

"Depends." She whispered, "You gonna let me?"

"Yeah, baby." He said, looking up at her with a loving gaze, "C'mon."

"Fuck, fuck!"

"Atta girl, let it out." He added more pressure to her most sensitive area as his lips found the sweet spot on her neck.

"I can't, I-"

"Yes, you can, baby, c'mon."

"Shit, Rafe, shit, shit!" She moaned as she finally came,  continuing to ride him as she came down from her high.

He pressed his lips to hers, his thumb gently grazing her bottom lip.

"Don't leave me." He whispered, "I mean it."

"Rafe, it's not that simple."

"Oh, but it is." He lifted her off of himself, "I'll give you another reason to stay. Bend over."

"Rafe-"

"Bend over." He repeated as she did what he said, knowing she would probably cum again soon after.

He slowly pushed himself into her, his hand already reaching around to touch her clit, sending another shockwave through her body.

"Ready for round two, baby? I'll fuck you all night in this truck, if you'll let me."

"Please, Rafe." She whined, not realizing how needy she truly was tonight.

"Please, what, baby?"

"Please fuck me. Please."

He smirked as he began to thrust in and out of her again.

Let's just say that Iris truly didn't want to leave after their two hours in the back of the truck.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.5K 21
"πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπš’πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš’πš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšπš›πš’ πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πšœπš’πš–πš™οΏ½...
17.7K 85 8
Just what the title says :)
503K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐒𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐉𝐉 πŒπšπ²π›πšπ§π€ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‘πšπŸπž π‚πšπ¦πžπ«π¨π§ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
310K 1.7K 35
"Don't u fucking talk to her that way" i see Sarah looking at her brother. "Rafe calm down" JJ walks over to him "or what huh?" Rafe looks down on hi...