Sweet But A Psycho

By a-nightmare75

In which Bella Swan's younger half sister is dragged into the supernatural world where she makes many wonder... More

Character
Twilight
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
New Moon
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Eclipse
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Breaking Dawn: Part One
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Breaking Dawn: Part Two
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Author's Note

Epilogue

6.9K 125 3
By a-nightmare75

"It's been over a hundred years" I tell my mate who removes the used condom from his cock. After one year of me teasing my mate did Felix see things my way, so we've been using condoms for over a hundred years. Like we agreed, we would spend the time getting to know one another along with being us.

"Yeah" Felix agrees about to put on another condom, I swear my mate forgets sometimes. I stop him and he looks at me confused "What? You said condoms"

"I said that after the Cullens were dealt with" after the Volturi leaders were killed did someone else become leader of the Volturi. Valentine is his name and he's a much better leader than before. The new leader of the world went back to Amun because of his seniority as humans call it when a worker has been there longer and experience and other things. As for the Cullens, Belle used her gift to entrap them all in their minds while Nessie used her gift on Bella. When they weren't using their gifts to torture the Cullens were Felix and I physically torturing them with the kids, Demetri and Ana. Demetri so the fun uncle to the kids while Ana is the protective big sister, the kids grew up and are amazing kids. Both girls have been fixing the forests, working with animals for what Nessie's sperm donor and egg donor/incubator have been doing to the world.

"And they've been dealt with" he agrees.

"Ugh!" I exclaim "since it seems you forgot" moving my hand up and down on his cock until he's hard, I straddle him placing his cock at my entrance "that I told you after a hundred years we could try for another kid" but I don't finish that sentence but instead moan as Felix flipped us around and thrusted into me with one fluid hard motion. He has my knees bent to my chest as he fucks me like an animal.

"Oh god" Felix groans "how I've missed fucking you raw and hard" he leans close that his cock goes in at a deeper level "from now on no more condoms, if I fuck a hundred children in you then fine but no more" I would suggest taking the pill or something but I don't know if it'll work with my body.

"We'll see"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 491 5
content warning: age gap ❝You're my daughter's best friend.❞ ❝I'm an adult, Charlie.❞ started: november 11th, 2022 published: november 11th...
92.4K 1.9K 31
you are bella swan older adopted sister but she hates you and you hate her cause shes annoying and try's to hurt charlie every chance she gets and yo...
79.9K 1.9K 36
Ruby Juliet "RJ" Swan is the older half sister of Bella Swan, see what happens when RJ goes to see her half sister when her father doesn't stop distu...
78K 2.4K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.