Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 37 (M)

1.5K 44 13
By ittybittywinty

Jimin's eyes glistened with tears.

She couldn't see well.

She could only be dreaming.

There was absolutely no way her Win was there, standing, healthy; and, most importantly, she was alive.

She sobbed and breathed out.

She looked at her, from her feet up to her face. Every single trait of herbeing was recognized by her heart and her mind.

Maybe because she had always been the only one.

Jimin bit her lip, breathing in, and walked towards her in slow, but steady steps. She could feel every single part of her body trembling, and her rational brain telling her it was just an illusion, a trick her mind was pulling on her.

But her heart's voice was stronger and louder.

Her feet stopped in a halt, and she stood only centimeters away from Minjeong. A chill went through her spine as she was able to feel the slight breeze of her warm breath on her cheeks.

Pale skin, that piercing stare...Her heart ached in recognizement.

With trembling fingers, her hand went up and she touched her cheek. She stared deeply into her eyes, recognizing her gaze. Minjeong stood still but her heart beat dangerously. It was the first time in years that she felt her slim fingers over her skin. She just stared back at her with uttermost longing. She just couldn't believe it was actually Jimin standing in front of her.

Her fingers went up, moving on her warm skin delicately. She moved her fringe a little to the side; and found a scar on her forehead, right on the place where she had been injured at the accident.

"...Please tell me this is not a dream," She whispered, cupping her cheek again.

The other hand cupped her other cheek, caressing it softly with her thumb. She could see her eyes softening as she looked at her; and her heart picked up at a faster pace.

"...You're not dreaming," Minjeong whispered, seeing as a tear rolled down her left cheek.

"You were dead-"

"-I wasn't," She muttered, gulping down.

Feeling overwhelmed, she leaned up, closing her eyes, and pressed her lips on Minjeong's, and held her cheeks. Minjeong's lips were soft and warm, just as she last remembered them. She couldn't describe what she was feeling the moment she felt her lips on Minjeong's. She had never imagined she would be given the chance of kissing her ever again. She just felt her hands holding her close and the gentleness she kissed her back with.

Jimin parted from the kiss and a tear rolled down her cheek, her eyes half lidded and standing in front of her for mere inches.

Minjeong breathed deeply and took her hands off of her face, and, putting them above her chest, she kissed her again, this time not so lightly. Her right hand held her waist, keeping her body close, as her left hand held Jimin's cheek, giving her a better angle to kiss her.

That feeling...kissing her...it was heaven.

"And will you be able to hold those feelings back if you hold her in your arms again?"

Her brother's sentence replayed inside of her mind again and again. She knew her brother was right. She always knew she wouldn't be able to control what she felt for Jimin if she ever came back to her arms again. She just didn't want to admit it.

She broke the kiss and held her cheeks, staring into her eyes intensely.

That letter wasn't fake. Minjeong had really written it.

She sobbed and held her tightly. Tiny droplets of tears also fell from Minjeong's eyes.

"M-Minjeong ah..." Jimin sobbed, looking up at her, "...W-what h-happened...?"

Minjeong could feel her body shaking from the sobs and the shock.

"...W-Win-"

"-I'm sorry..." She closed her eyes tightly, "...I-I was in a coma, Jimin..." She took in a shaky breath, fresh tears coming out "...I-I'm so sorry..."

"...We had a baby, Minjeong...a boy-"

"-I know-"

"-I-I c-couldn't keep him I-I-"

She leaned her forehead against hers, hearing her sobbing again as she clutched on her clothes.

"...Jimin..."

She was completely taken by surprise as Minjeong kissed her all of a sudden.

It felt so right and perfect inside of her head.

It was like their lips were destined to kiss each other.

...

"Yu Jimin, will you marry me?"

"...Minjeong..."

"...I love you. I love you so much."

...

"...You didn't fail," She whispered, "I did-"

Jimin kissed her, cutting her words. She tugged on her black hair and pulled her against her even more strongly, making the kiss grow hotter. Soon enough, she parted her lips wide and Minjeong shoved her tongue inside of her mouth. Jimin took in a deep breath and kissed her back, her chest heaving up and down heavily and she held onto her with more strength.

They parted briefly and stared into each other's eyes, as if silently talking between themselves. The way she held onto her, the way she stared at her. Jimin knew what she wanted. And, to be honest, she wanted the very same thing. She breathed in shakingly, staring at her lips, then up at her eyes. She was going to say something, but she just couldn't talk as she saw the honesty in her gaze.

Jimin softly kissed her lips, gulping down for a brief moment before Minjeong leaned in and kissed her back. Jimin followed her as she started to guide her towards the room they used to sleep in; and Jimin parted softly from her as Minjeong spun them around and closed the door with her back, and leaned in to kiss her again.

Feeling her hand rubbing her thigh as if pulling her, she jumped lightly, and Minjeong helped Jimin wrap her legs around her waist.

Both stumbled down on the bed, and Minjeong fell above her. Jimin parted her lips as she kept kissing her, feeling her hand going underneath her jacket and t-shirt.

"...Jimin."

Minjeong leaned her forehead against hers, breathing deeply.

"I...I love you so much."

Jimin smiled back, looking carefully at Minjeong's teary eyes with her blurred own.

"I love you too..." She whispered, before claiming her lips again.

Jimin slowly held onto her coat and began to take it off of her body as Minjeong's hand went up her back, caressing her skin as she pulled her clothes up. Her hands held Minjeong's coat and began pulling it down her shoulders; Jimin felt her taking her hand off of her body as she took her arm off of the sleeve. Jimin pushed the coat to the other side and finally took it off of her, throwing it away with her help. Jimin's hands then went to her chest, as she started unbuttoning her white shirt's buttons one by one, as she kissed her slowly and passionately.

Minjeong leaned up as Jimin undid the last button of her shirt, and took it off, along with her bra. Then she tugged on Jimin's jacket and her t-shirt, finally taking them off of her as well.

How much she missed touching her. Minjeong heard her deep breaths when she kissed her jawline and neck, careful to not leave any mark, kneeling between her legs. Jimin leaned over, moaning lightly, and unbuckled her belt, wanting to help her take her jeans off.

Jimin flinched, feeling Minjeong's fingers unclasping her bra. Minjeong kissed her lips tenderly as she pulled her undergarment down, her fingers pushing the strap on her right arm down. Jimin moved her arm, making it easier for her to take her bra off her right arm. Minjeong then slid it down her left arm, finally taking it off.

Jimin arched her back, getting closer to her, and pushed her jeans down hastily. Minjeong kissed her harder and un-did the zipper of her shorts, pushing them and her panties down her tights, and then, past her knees. Minjeong pushed her down softly on the mattress and just kissed her romantically, at the very same time she parted Jimin's legs apart with her knees, her hand holding her thigh and rubbing it softly. Minjeong's fingers gently cupped her sex, making her tense up. It had been at least a couple years since Jimin had last been intimate with anyone, and at least five years since she had felt her touch.

The feline smiled in between their heated kiss and sneaked her hand under her boxer briefs, pushing them down as well.

She bit her lip, her fingers digging on her hair as Minjeong gently entered her. Her right hand slid up, as she pulled her closer. Jimin closed her eyes and kept kissing her, feeling the soft friction as her hold on her got tighter and she breathed in and out through her nose. It had been so long, and she just missed her so much.

It had been so long since she had felt her buried inside of her; moving in and out as Minjeong's lips kissed her with care and passion. What she missed the most wasn't having sex with her per se; but what it meant for both of them.

It reminded her of those Friday evenings in which, after spending an exhausting week studying, they would surrender to each other. Those times in which, already in Korea, she would sneak inside of her bedroom just to spend a night with her.

Minjeong's lips traced a path from the corner of her lips down to her neck, making her dig her fingers deeper on her skin. She breathed in and out heavily as she moved with her, her eyes closed and her lips parted. The short-haired girl's hands roamed around her body, caressing and admiring her curves. It had been so long since she had last made love to Jimin like that. Minjeong couldn't explain how content she felt. How much she wanted to make love to her like that everyday from there on.

How her lips delicately kissed her full breasts as she kept thrusting into her, leaving traces of saliva as she gently sucked on the skin surrounding her nipples. How Jimin whimpered as her soft lips moved across her skin, fingers digging deep on her hair and her skin.

Jimin cupped her cheeks, kissing her as she felt herself nearing her limits. Her chest heaved up and down violently the more she kissed her and the more Minjeong moved inside of her. They parted away and Jimin heard her groans perfectly, at the same time she could hear her labored breathing, Minjeong's chest pressing against hers. She moaned as her release came, and held tightly on her as she still moved.

Minjeong stopped moving; and in that same instant, Jimin could feel her release filling her up. Minjeong stood still for some seconds; but then Jimin felt her moving out of her, and laid on top of her, breathing heavily as her forehead leaned on the feline's.

Jimin's breathing was ragged as she spun around, taking Minjeong by surprise as she kissed her deeply, pulling her closer. Minjeong kissed her back, her hands holding onto her back as Jimin slowly laid down on top of her, taking over.

Minjeong parted the kiss and stared at Jimin's tears, wiping them away with her fingers. Minjeong breathed out a smile and cupped her cheek, caressing it with her thumb.

"...You're as beautiful as I remember."

She blinked and hugged her back, gulping down silently.

"...Do you even know how many times I prayed just to hear you say my name one more time?"

She took in a shaky breath.

"...I saw you die," She muttered, before she slightly sobbed, "-I kissed you and your lips were cold-," She stared into her eyes as Minjeong cupped both of her cheeks, wiping her tears away.

Minjeong stared at her for some seconds, before she leaned in and kissed her on the lips, gulping down as she held her. Jimin broke the kiss to take in a deep breath before she kissed her again, locks of her hair sliding down from her shoulders as she drowned in Minjeong's love, kneeling on top of her.

"...I love you, Jimin-"

She took in a deep, shaky breath as Minjeong pulled her by her thighs, making Jimin gently kneel on top of her. Jimin parted briefly from her as she slid down on her, feeling Minjeong's hands going down to her bottom as she started moving.
______________________________________________________________________

Jimin woke up early; and she guessed it was around 5 AM. She was surprised to see Minjeong wide awake, sitting on her side as if she was thinking about something seriously. She covered her body with the bed sheets and Minjeong noticed her movements. Minjeong sighed and played with her fingers. Jimin frowned.

Minjeong only did that when she was nervous about something.

"Win?" Minjeong glanced for a moment at her former lover, "What's wrong?"

She looked down and then at her face.

"...Let me see something..."

"What?"

Jimin gasped when Minjeong held her wrists gently. She now knew what she wanted to see...and she honestly didn't know how to face it.

Minjeong looked down at her scars...scars that proved what Ning had said to her.

Minjeong chuckled sadly and hugged her, wrapping her arms around Jimin.

"What if you weren't here anymore...?" Minjeong breathed in, "What were you thinking...?"

Jimin buried her face in Minjeong's hair, sobbing lightly, "I didn't want to live anymore without you and Jeongwoo."

Minjeong caressed her hair and kissed her temple.

"...Jimin..."

"...I hate seeing you hurting yourself like this, Jimin," Minjeong whispered, looking down at Jimin's bare body clinging to her own. She didn't want her to suffer, and only thinking that she had tried to commit suicide...It hurt her so much.

"Does it hurt...?" Jimin asked, her fingers delicately tracing the scar on Minjeong's abdomen.

"The pain you had to endure alone hurts me more," Minjeong muttered, her hot breath fanning Jimin's cheeks. Jimin opened her eyes and stared at hers. She touched her cheek, tears brimming up in her eyes.

"Why us...? Why can't we be happy...?"

"People care too much about money, Jimin...people who only think about money can't perceive a person's true feelings."

"I'm sorry, I've always been a burden to you-"

"-No! You're not a burden...! Baby..."

"Min-"

Jimin was taken back for a moment, feeling Minjeong's lips pressing against hers. Minjeong parted and held her cheeks.

"Don't ever say that again," She muttered, breathing heavily. "You're too beautiful..." She simply said, kissing her lips again. Jimin parted and turned her head aside for a moment, breathing deeply.

"What are you thinking about?" Minjeong asked, looking at her worriedly. Jimin bit her lip and covered her face with her palms, feeling hot tears coming out again.

"Jimin-"

"-I'm sorry."

She wiped her tears, feeling Minjeong hugging her waist from the side, resting her head next to hers.

"What for...?"

"It was my fault, Minjeong..." She sobbed and tried to breathe in, "I shouldn't have let that nurse take him...!"

She looked at her sadly, "...Jimin..."

"I was so dumb...I should've-"

"You did what you could."

"B-But I failed...The only thing I had to do was to protect him,"

"It wasn't your fault."

She sobbed, clutching on her shoulders angrily.

"No...! Don't lie to me...It was my fault-"

"-Jimin!" Minjeong breathed in harshly, holding her cheeks, "They fucking took him away from the hospital, it wasn't your fault!"

Minjeong took a deep breath and wiped her tears away, "It never was your fault...you couldn't have avoided it."

"I failed as a mother, Minjeong...How am I even supposed to look into your eyes now...?"

Minjeong held her chin and made her look at her.

"Look. Look at me, Jimin."

Minjeong pulled the feline up to her, kissing her out of nowhere. At first, she showed her some resistance, but Jimin knew Minjeong wasn't going to let her go.

Jimin pushed her down on the bed, crawling above her as Minjeong kissed her harder. She let out a soft moan in the back of her throat, and, unconsciously, wrapped her arms around her neck.

"...Mnh..."

Minjeong's lips left hers and dived into her skin, her mouth leaving wet trails of moist kisses. Jimin closed her eyes, parting her lips at the soft feeling of Minjeong's hair brushing her skin.

However, Minjeong's actions suddenly came to a halt, surprising her.

She quickly got off of her, breathing heavily as she stared at her.

"What am I doing...?!" Minjeong muttered while looking at her.

She looked around the bedroom and got up from the bed, wearing her boxer briefs quickly.

"What's wrong?!" Jimin asked, covering herself with the bed's sheet before getting up from the bed as well.

Minjeong turned around, shaking her head in disapproval.

"You're married, Jimin."

Jimin looked to the ground, devastation washing over her. Spending the night of her life with the person she loved the most in the world made her forget about her situation.

She was married to another man.

"You're married, for God's sake!" She said, tears spilling in her eyes. Minjeong brought her hands up to her face, covering her eyes in shame. She sat on the bed, not knowing what to do.

"Minjeong, I-"

"-It's the end, Jimin. It's over," She whispered at the end, looking at the other side of the bedroom.

Jimin shook her head in denial, grabbing her arm, trying to bring her up with her.

"No...Don't leave me now."

"It's unfair, Jimin-"

"-Make love to me."

Minjeong looked up at her, with wide eyes. Her breath ragged at the sight as Jimin let the sheets fall to the floor, and stood in front of her, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Show me you love me before I leave...I'll promise this will be over afterwards."

"Rina-"

"-I know you don't want to let me go like this."

Minjeong took in a deep breath, getting up and standing at her front.

She moaned as Minjeong smashed her lips to her own, one of the short-haired girl's hands cupping her buttcheek and pulling her closer to her. Minjeong pinned her down on the bed, kissing her hard and roughly. She bit her upper lip and tugged it with her teeth, making part of her mouth and thus giving her the opportunity of slipping her tongue inside Jimin's mouth.

Jimin could barely breathe at her eagerness...and her mind and her heart just aches in incredible pain.

They were making love for the last time, right in the same place where they had done it for the first time.

A tear left her left eye, but she just kissed her back. She felt Minjeong's warm hand wiping her tears away, making her give out a broken smile.

Minjeong's hands slid down her body, her goosebumps showing up around her skin as her hands delicately traced a fervent pathway on it. Feeling Minjeong's hardness poking on her tights, the feline paused her hands on her hips, her fingers going under Minjeong's boxer brief's hem and began pulling them down.

"You need to promise me something," Minjeong whispered, staring at her eyes.

"What...?" Jimin whispered back, holding her cheek.

She paused her forehead on Jimin's, pressing her lips down on the feline's for a brief moment.

"Please..." Minjeong took a deep breath, closing her eyes.

"...Forget me. Forget my name, my face, my address...Forget everything about me."

Minjeong aligned herself with her, before thrusting into her slightly.

"Forget me, and I'll forget you..."

Jimin closed her eyes, feeling tears falling on her cheek.

"Forget the times we talked, we kissed, we hugged, the times we made love...Forget us even meeting," Minjeong whispered, thrusting into her slowly. She moaned lowly, but tears poured down from her eyes as she heard her words.

Jimin pressed her lips against hers, wanting to feel Minjeong's lips against hers as she kept making love to her. Minjeong's breath was ragged, and so was hers, but none of them actually cared about it.

"Mmhhn..."

Minjeong tugged on her lower lip, pulling it with her teeth so that she could win access to her mouth. As Jimin saw her intentions, just let her do it, parting her mouth softly. Minjeong angled her head, kissing her deeper, pushing her tongue into her mouth.

She moaned, her toes curling in pleasure. With her eyes half lidded, she kissed Minjeong harder, her chest heaving up and down, as the friction between their bodies made it almost impossible for her to keep composure.

"What if I can't...?" She muttered, parting the kiss before letting out a short and controlled little scream as she rode Jimin's last orgasm, trying to reach her own as well.

"You-you have to," Minjeong muttered through gritted teeth, trying to calm down her breathing.

Minjeong paused her forehead against Jimin's again as she came into her, both opening their eyes and staring into each other's.

"...From now on, you must hate me, Jimin..."

She shook her head, her eyes full of tears.

"I can't hate you..."

Minjeong cupped her cheeks with her palms, her fingers trembling as she traced the contours of her face.

"You have to-"

"-I love you. I love you so much it hurts."

Minjeong shook her head.

"I ruined your life. You were supposed to have a decent and rich husband and beautiful children, and start a nice family...You shouldn't stick to someone like me-"

"We have a son, Minjeong," She breathed in, "We already started a family..."

"I..."

Minjeong breathed deeply, looking up at her.

"I hate you and you hate me too."

Minjeong got off of her and wore her underwear, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"...Leave, please."

Jimin knew it wasn't of any use fighting back. She took in a deep breath and nodded sadly, getting up from the bed and kneeling down on the floor, collecting her clothes and putting them on.

Jimin dressed up, her back facing Minjeong; and cringed at the sensation of knowing that that was the last time she would ever see the feline getting dressed in front of her.

She cried silently, wearing her jacket and putting her locks of hair in place. She took in a deep breath and wiped her tears, turning around to face her.

"Six years ago...you told me you loved me for who I was."

She took a deep breath.

"...My father was right, wasn't he? You...you took advantage of me. You left me pregnant in purpose, asked me to marry you, so that you could take over my money, and-"

"-You really think of me that way?"

Jimin bit her lip.

"You were after my money all this time, weren't-"

"Of course."

Minjeong gulped down, staring at her.

"Getting you pregnant was so easy, because you're so dumb. When you told me about it, I was happy, believe me. You know why?" Minjeong began, smirking, "Because I was going to have money now."

"So I-"

"-You? An average random fuck."

No matter how much Minjeong's words hurt her, Jimin knew she was lying. She knew when she was lying. Minjeong stared back at her, but Jimin knew she was just looking at her that way because she wanted her to leave. Jimin knew she was doing this on purpose. She knew she was trying to convince her she never felt a thing for her so that she could move on from her and live happily with Jeno.

"I'll hate you then..." She muttered harshly, "Wasn't that what you asked me to do...?"

She bit her lip, staring at her as Minjeong looked at her front, not caring to look at Jimin.

"I hate you, Kim Minjeong."

She left the bedroom, leaving Minjeong behind. Minjeong heard the main door of the apartment close, and she closed her eyes, leaning her head down.

Minjeong let her tears come out, as she just couldn't keep them in anymore.

She didn't mean it. She didn't mean all those things she had said to her. She loved her beyond what she could even express, but her conscience took the best of her. She knew she had moved on. And she had to help her to move on.

She had been wishing for the moment for the past months...but it wasn't worth waiting over it anymore.

Jimin was someone else's.

This is what you guys were waiting for right? Well maybe not the end of the chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 625 17
โ†ž { CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AU } โค›โคœ { COMPLETED. } โ†  minjeong's parents have been friends with jimin's for years. so one summer, minjeong's travel-happy pa...
90.7K 4.4K 18
Jimin found an abandoned puppy near her workplace and decided to keep it together with her ghost-bestfriend Aeri. But she didn't know that the puppy...
14.8K 594 14
Karina and Winter have been best friends since first grade. Karina's brain is always on overdrive and Winter's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up...
241K 4.5K 18
She put her hand on my shoulder, i froze as she whisper something on my ear. "Nice hard on Miss Kim Minjeong, want me to do something about that". I...