Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 45

41K 2K 84
By Jeelvyas03

Author's note.

Few things from the old chapter will be here. But here Abhimaan explain everything to Advika in detail so I request you to read. Don't scroll.

Author's POV. 

" Will you tell me about your sudden change in behavior? Everything was ok till you didn't know the date? What happened maan I know this is not your anger. You are trying to hide your emotions in your anger."

Advika asked him. But he averted his eyes not knowing what to say. She took a deep breath and opened her arms. She knows if she wants him to open up to her she needs to have patience. In this one month she realized that he doesn't talk much about his feelings, his past, his childhood. Like she,Arav, Devang and Arya do. He always kept quiet when this topic came up. She realized that his past is a sensitive topic. 

When he saw her open arm he just went and hugged her. He was on his knees and she was on the sofa. When she realises this can be uncomfortable for him. She slid herself on the floor.  

He hugged her and buried his face in her neck. His whole childhood is filled with bad memories. But this day was the worst. After this day he lost all his hope. And went far from his family. There was no contact between them. They wanted to ask for forgiveness but he closed himself. Only choti maa was in contact but that was only occasionally. She used to visit him first but after it was also stopped because she was busy and couldn't hendel thinking all alone. 

All these years he kept his hurt in the mask of his anger. And because of it nobody comes to him. But today when the love of his life knows his true feelings he doesn't want them to hide. So let go of his angry mask and hugged her. 

For the next ten minutes nobody spoke anything. Advika knows there are a lot of things inside him so she let him hug him and get relex for sometime. 

" Maan"

She calls him slowly. He broke a hug and looked at her.  She again asked him, 

" Will you tell me please?"

He chuckled at her. It's been years that someone has handled him very carefully. 

" You know you are being extra caring?"

" I know but I also know that though you are not telling me you need this."

He was so overwhelmed with the thought of how much she knows him. So he did what came to mind. He kissed her. Conving all his emotions in this kiss also shows how much this care means for him. She also let him do that knowing he needs that. 

Once she was out of breath he let her go. They looked into each other's eyes. He can see love in her eyes. And she can see insecurity in his eyes. So she spoke,

" I know Maan it may be difficult for you to recall things which you are trying to forget but won't be able to do. Maan I didn't know about before. But Maan, now I am here. I am here to listen. Please let it come out Maan pls."

He looked at her but didn't say anything. When he didn't said anything she cupped his face and said,

" Maan if you think that after listening to you my love for you will change but let me tell you it won't. I will love you as much as I am loving you now."

" What if you won't love me anymore?"

" I promise I'll love you but if you won't tell me how I'll help you to come out of it.  You need to tell me. Or you think that I am not capable enough to understand your feelings. Or not worthy enough to know it. Or do you think that I have not loved you enough because we didn't consummate our marriage."

As soon as words left his eyes short open. He looked at her and asked,

" Why do I think like this? I know we didn't consummate our marriage but that doesn't mean we didn't love each other."

" That's the point Maan love is not only about kissing, hugging, or doing any physical things. It's about emotional attachment. You tell me whenever I feel bad or sad, don't I tell you?  I have also cried in front of you. Because I know you will be there for me. Then why are you not letting me hold you once. Please Maan tell me everything. Let me hold you once." 

Sincerity in her eyes can clearly be seen. He never expressed his feelings so it's hard for him. At first he was insecure also but looking at her eyes he knows she will love him no matter what. So he decided to tell her everything. 

" Vo I  Vo today…"

He started to speak but still wasn't able to tell properly. She holds his Hands and said,

" If you are not comfortable then let it be. Let's just be together."

" No I want to, I just don't know how to start."

She nodded at him. And asked,

" If you want to go somewhere else we can go there "

" No I am ok here but if you.."

" No, I want to be with you, the place doesn't matter."

He smiled and nodded at her. She let her backrest of the sofa chair. And open her arms. So he slid himself beside her and then hugged her while keeping his face on her chest and started speaking,

" Everything was fine until I turned seven or at least I thought it was ok. Actually Mrs. Rathore belongs to a poor family. But she got married to Mr. Rathore; he was rich. At first Dadaji used to be CEO of the company. She thought that after him Mr. Rathore will take the position. So she married him. But after marriage he refused to take the position. And barat kaka take the position. His and choti maa marriage was lavish. As both were from rich families. She started to feel jealous. On top of that, because Mr. Rathore refused, he became CEO because he wanted to continue his painting career. But because she insisted on Mr. Rathore taking the COO' s position. So he always used to stay out of town.

Once Mr. Rathore lost some deals because he was more forced on his painting career. So Dadaji asked him to leave the company. Which he happily did. That time I was six months old. Mr. Rathore used to earn less and Bharat kaka used to earn more because he was CEO. Mr Rathore was satisfied with his less income because he was following his passion. But Mrs. Rathore was not. 

Then everything started falling out of place. Mr. Rathore was never able to satisfy his wife's needs. Once Niraj uncle Mr. Rathore's friend saw her crying. And he helped her with money thinking her mother is facing some illness. 

She knows how much money Niraj uncle has. So once she seduced him and had a physical relationship with him. And took some photos. She became pregnant with his child. On his demand she gave birth to his child. And for that he used to give money to her every month so that she doesn't reveal Everything to the world. And also about kid. 

Because she was getting money she used to love me like a normal mother. But uncle died when I was seven. Then everything changed.  She stopped getting money. At first she used to shout at me. Stop loving me. But after some days Mr. Rathore brought Niraj uncle's son to our home."

" Maan" 

He looked at him. There was no emotion in his eyes. She was scared but asked,

" Who is Niraj uncle's son"

" Vidhyut"

She grasped. Because she never thought that Vidhyut is brother. She doesn't know what to say. This is a lot to her and the story just started. 

" Then she started loving him more and ignoring me. But he was a smart kid. Also she thought that she would get money from him. But because he was a kid. But his all access to money with Mr.Rathor as they don't have any relatives. 

So he himself needed to ask for money from Mr. Rathore. So started manipulating us. But that didn't work. So she used to beat us. Make us starve. This all happened for four years. 

We used to bear all this because we didn't have an option. In front of everyone she used to behave like a perfect mother Who loves both of us. That this day came. 

I still remember it was the 20th of July. She has taken some money from some people who were in dangerous. 

Flashback

11 years old AbhiMaan and 9 year old Vidhyut entered into Rathore Mansion after their school. They saw some people were there arguing with his mother. And she is crying. 

Abhimaan asked his mother. 

" Maa what happened?"    The person who was arguing with his mother looked at him. And comes towards him. He hold Abhimaan and looked at Kajal and said, 

" Ohh, so you are her son. If you won't return our money we will take him " 

But before kajal can say anything Vidhyut comes there and said to him,

" Leave my brother."

The person laughs and said,

" Ohh so you have two sons fine we will take them both and you come to us when you have money"

The other man who was with him hold Vidhyut's hand. Before they can say anything. Or do anything Kajal comes to him and start pleading. 

" Please leave them. I will give you money. But I don't have one now. I will give you when I have. "

" You have been saying this for the last two months so now we want our money anyhow. "

Saying he started dragging both of them out of mension. Kajal held that man and started pleading with him once again. At last he agreed to take jewelry. But even after that he was ready to leave only one. 

" Choose whom do you want?"

Kajal looked at both his sons. They are strong but terrified because they have guns. 

" Maa, please save us.Maa I don't want to go with them, please save me." Abhimaan shouted. 

Mrs. Rathore, please save me. I don't want to be with them ." This time Vidhyut spoke. 

Kajal didn't know what to do. She herself was terrified. She never thought they would ask her son in return for money. Both of them started crying when he took the gun out. She gave all her jewelry. But she doesn't know whom to choose. She saw that Vidyut was a crying mess. But Abhimaan was watching everything but not crying much. She thought she will save him after giving him money. By tomorrow.

" Please leave Vidhyut."

She said while looking at Vidhyut. Abhimaan thought that though she beat him, Don't love him more but won't let him die. But when she chooses Vidhyut over him he thinks she doesn't need him anymore. 

They leave Vidhyut and start dragging Abhimaan with them. He was frightened he thought she wouldn't come to save him so he did something nobody ever thought. 

He snatched the gun from him and fired. The person who was dragging him died. He got more terrified and look at Kajal,

" You love him more because he has Niraj uncle's money. But you know one day I will have more money than him then anyone else and nobody will be able to match me in power. "

The other two men try to come near him to hold him but he runs away from there. He doesn't know where he will go but he runs from there. Kajal shouted behind him but he didn't listened just run from there.

So, how do you find this chapter? 

What do you think his family will do when they come to know about it? Will they support him or blame him? 

What will Advika do after knowing about all this? Will she fight for him after knowing all this?

I am writing one more story, Her Claim please do check that also.

Please show your love through vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
5.2M 227K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
10.5M 681K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
37.5K 1.7K 11
Abhimanyu Thakur - He is most handsome eligible bachelor. He is known as devil in his underworld as he is a mafia king. He never has any weakness in...