Pokémon: Indigo League

Kenon96 által

This story is the same as the original anime. My character will be on his own journey as a Trainer and will t... Több

Niko
Disclaimer
Battle 1: The Journey Starts Now
Battle 2: A New Friend
Battle 3: Whirl-y Go-round
Battle 4: Rock and Roll
Battle 5: Hard as a Rock
Battle 6: A Badge of Honor
Updated Team
Battle 7: Waterlogged
Battle 8: An Egg-Cellent Story
Battle 10: Fighting Types
Battle 11: Evolutionary, my Dear Bulbasaur!
Battle 12: Crash Course
Battle 13: Hatch of the Day
Battle 14: A Criming Shame
Battle 15: Hook, Line, and Stinker
Battle 16: The Smell of Victory
Summer
Battle 17: The Great Fighting Pokémon Battle
Battle 18: Fuschia Ninja Showdon
Battle 19: The Poké-Ninja Way
Battle 20: Dig Those Diglett!
Battle 21: A Living Legend
Battle 22: Little Big Problem
Battle 23: Enlighten Up!
Battle 24: The Case of the K-9 Caper
Battle 25: Get Psyched!
Battle 26: Haunt and Seek
Battle 27: For the Sixth Badge! Niko vs Sabrina
Happy Halloween
Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers
Battle 29: Showdown at Dark City
Battle 30: Holy Matrimony
Battle 31: The Ultimate Test
Battle 32: A Mystical Encounter
Battle 33: Riddle me This.
Battle 34: Winning the Heat
Battle 35: Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
Merry Christmas
Battle 36: Misty Mermaid
Battle 37: Viridian Secrets
Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo
Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral
Battle 40: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Battle 41: Bad to the Bone
Battle 42: All Fired Up
Battle 43: Round One Begin!
Battle 44: Fire And Ice
Battle 45: Fourth Round Rumble
Battle 46: A Friend in Deed
Battle 47: Friend and Foe Alike
Battle 48: From Friend to Foe
Battle 49: Pokemon League Finale
Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!
Reunion at Pallet Town
Coming Soon.....

Battle 9: Seeing is Believing

214 10 4
Kenon96 által

Having received his new Pokémon Egg, Niko was on his way to the Saffron City Gym. However....

Niko: Huh!? In front of him was a sign.

Duplica: "The road to Saffron City is currently under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Niko: What!? So what do we do now?

Duplica: Looks like we'll have to take a detour. She says taking out the map. Since we can't go to Saffron City, maybe we should head to Vermillion City.

Niko: Vermillion City? What's there?

Duplica: Lots a stuff. Look there's even a Pokémon gym there. Could be worth checking out. Though it may take a while to get there.

Niko: Hmm. Sure. Why not? It sounds like it'll be fun.

Duplica: Okay. To get there we're gonna have to cut through Lavender Town.

Niko: Alright, Lavender Town, here we come! Niko said with gusto.

Eevee: Eevee!

The two trainers venture toward Lavender Town. As they continued walking, they noticed a fog rolling in.

Niko: This isn't good. This fog seemed pretty heavy.

Duplica: We'll be in trouble if we get separated in this. We might get lost. Hey, let's hold hands and stay together.

Niko: Good idea. Niko grabbed a hold of Duplica's hand. This surprised her a bit.

Duplica: 😳

Eevee: Vee! (Hey)

Niko: Huh? Eevee, where are you? Niko asked.

Eevee: Eevee. (Down here)

Niko: Here? Niko knelt down a bit and grabbed onto something.

Unfortunately....it wasn't Eevee.

???: Wak! Whatever it was, it was upset as it smacked Niko's hand away.

Niko: Ow! He shouted.

Duplica: Niko, what's wrong?

Niko: Something just him me.

RUSTLE RUSTLE RUSTLE

Duplica: Do you think it was...a ghost!? She said, frightened.

Niko: N-Nah. There's no such thing. He laughed sheepishly.

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes were watching the duo and their Pokemon walk through the fog. Eventually, they arrive at Lavender Town's Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joy: Welcome to the Pokémon Center. How may I help you?

Niko: Hi, Nurse Joy. We were hoping if we could stop here for the night.

Nurse Joy: Of course! We have plenty of room. She said happily, but her demeanor changed. We have a lot of vacancies. Not many travelers stay for long.

Duplica: Why's that?

Nurse Joy: Well, Lavender Town is known as a sort of ghost town. Mainly because of the Pokémon Tower.

Niko: Pokémon Tower?

Nurse Joy: Yes. That big tower over there. Nurse Joy pointed at said tower not too far away. Ghost Pokémon live there and they usually scare away the visitors. And the one the forest surrounding the town isn't helping either.

Duplica: Wait. There's a Ghost Pokémon in the woods?

Nurse Joy: Yes. No one's seen it, but apparently it attacks anyone passing by.

Niko: I'm sorry to hear that. But, I'm sure we'll be fine.

Duplica: Yeah.

And so, the two of them went to bed. Niko and Eevee slept soundly letting out a few soft snores. Duplica and Ditto were the same.

Unbeknownst to them, however, a small figure sneakily walked into the room and went over and grabbed Niko's bag. It picked it up, clearly having trouble. The creature lost its footing and accidentally bumped into the bed. This woke Eevee up.

Eevee: Vee? It looked down and Niko's bag being carried away. Eevee! Vee Vee! It shouted, waking up Niko.

Niko: Huh? Eevee? Niko then noticed his bag being taken away. Hey! That's mine! Niko shouted as he and Eevee ran after the thief.

Duplica: Huh?

Ditto: Dit?

After they left the Pokemon Center, Niko and Duplica venture out in search of Niko's bag.

Duplica: Someone stole your bag!?

Niko: Yeah. I just they haven't gotten far. Plus, that bag had my egg in it.

Duplica: Don't worry. I know we'll find it.

Just ahead, they spotted his bag in front of a tower. But his egg was outside it.

Niko: Huh? He looked near the entrance and saw three Pokémon surrounding his egg.

They looked at the egg. The Ghost types gleefully cheered. They seemed happy to see it. As though they were waiting to meet a new friend.

Niko: Hey! Niko ran over to them. He grabbed his bag and took out his Pokédex and scanned the three Pokémon.

Pokédex: Gastly, The Gas Pokémon. this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice.

Pokédex: Haunter, The Gas Pokémon. Because of its ability to slip through brick walls, it is said to be from another dimension.

Pokédex: Gengar, The Shadow Pokémon. Under a full moon, this Pokémon likes to mimic the shadows of people and laugh at their fright.

Niko: So, you three took my bag. The Pokémon were surprised by this accusation.

Duplica: You oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

Eevee: Eevee Vee! (That's right)

Ditto: Dit ditto! (Yeah)

Gastly: Gastly?! Gastly! (What?! It wasn't us!) Gastly said worried.

Gengar: Gengar. Geng. (That's right. We just found it)

Niko: Really?

Duplica: Then who was it? She wondered.

Haunter: Haunt. Haunter? (Hey, wanna play with us.) Haunter asked.

Niko: Huh? Play where? The Ghost types joyfully pick Niko and Duplica up and bring them to their home. Wow. They were amazed. Their home was bright and lively. There were toys, rides and even a tv.

The three of them were playing and having fun.

Niko: Wow. You guys sure are fun. You know what? I think the others should come out too. Eevee! Bulbasaur! Polowhirl! Let's have some fun! He called out his Pokémon and they all started playing.

Duplica: You go and play with them too, Ditto.

Eevee, Ditto and Gastly were playing with a ball. Poliwhirl and Bulbasaur were riding the merry go round. Duplica was showing off her juggling skills to Haunter and Gengar.

Duplica: Ta-da! The two clapped enjoying the show. Oof! Unfortunately, one of the balls hit Niko on the head. The two Ghosts laughed.

Niko: Blegh! He then made a goofy face which made them laugh even more. This place is really nice. I wonder if a lot of Ghost types come by.

CREAK

Niko: Huh? Niko, Duplica and the other Pokémon look at the door and see a small Pokémon injured.

Niko: What kind of Pokémon is that?

Pokédex: Cubone, the Lonely Pokémon. Its cries it emits echo inside the skull and come out as a sad melody.

Cubone: Cub...one. (Help....please) Cubone fell over.

Duplica: Hey! Duplica and the others run to help it. Are you okay?! She checked on Cubone and saw it was completely knocked out. We gotta help Cubone. You three stay here in case it's Trainer comes back, we'll head to the Pokémon Center.

Gastly, Haunter, Gengar: Gas/Haunt/Gengar! (Right)

Now at the Pokémon Center, Niko was watching over the Cubone sleeping.

Nurse Joy: You don't need to worry. This Cubone will be all better. It just needs some rest.

Niko: That's good to hear.

Duplica: But what happened to it?

Nurse Joy: Is this Cubone yours?

Duplica: Uh, no. We found it like this.

Nurse Joy: Oh dear. That's not good news. That must mean those Pokémon Poachers are still around.

Niko: Poachers?!

Nurse Joy: Yes. We've been getting reports of many Trainers losing their Pokémon to a group of poachers around this area.

Niko: So that's why it was hurt. Niko was appalled. To think people could be so heartless.

Niko was now in the waiting area, hoping for Cubone's quick recovery.

Haunter: Haunt! (Boo) Haunter appeared out of nowhere.

Duplica: Mmm.

Niko: Now is not the time, Haunter. I just can't believe that there are people like that in the world.

Duplica: Well, then we'll just have to do something about it. Duplica stated.

Niko: But how?

Trainer: Help! Suddenly a young trainer ran into the Pokémon Center. My Sandshrew! Someone came and took it!

Niko: Huh?!

Nurse Joy: Oh that's terrible. I'll call Officer Jenny.

Niko: Grr! Niko suddenly ran out the Pokémon Center. Guys, I need you to go out and look for whoever's capturing Pokémon! He asks the Ghost. They nod and head out.

The two trainers ran around looking for the poachers. That was until two of the Ghost types return.

Duplica: You guys find anything? Wait, where's Gengar? She asked worried.

Haunter: Haunter. (We did)

Gastly: Gas. Gastly. (But they caught Gengar)

Niko: What?! Take us to them!

Elsewhere...

???: Hehehe. We got Pokémon by the truckload. Not only all these Pokémon, but a Gengar too. Lucky us.

???: I'm sure the boss will be so proud of us.

???: That's for sure.

Gengar: Gengar. (This isn't fun.) Gengar said sadly.

???: Suck it up, ghost boy.

Niko: Hold it! Niko arrived.

Duplica: Just what do you think you're doing?

???: Prepare for trouble, you caught us in the act...

???: And make it double, we're stealing, that's a fact...

???: To protect the world from devastation...

???: To unite all peoples within our nation...

???: To denounce the evils of truth and love...

???: To extend our reach to the stars above...

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth: Meowth! That's right!

Niko & Duplica: Team Rocket?

Jessie: Congratulations, you can hear. Now beat it brats before we get violent.

Duplica: Not a chance.

Niko: Let those Pokémon go now!

James: Not a chance! Go, Koffing!

Jessie: You too, Ekans!

Koffing: Koffing!

Ekans: Ekans!

Niko: Eevee, go get 'em!

Eevee: Vee!

Duplica: Ditto, Transform!

Koffing?: Ditto.

Jessie: Ekans, use Bite! Ekans dives at Eevee.

Niko: Eevee dodge it and use Tackle! Eevee jumped to the right and tackled Ekans right in the head, knocking it down.

Jessie: Ah! Ekans!

Duplica: Ditto, use Tackle!

James: Koffing, use Tackle as well! The two of them collided. They both had trouble pushing the other back. Thankfully, Ditto came out on top and knocked it down.

James: Koffing, no!

Meowth: Well, at first you don't succeed...

The three quickly run into the truck they had and drove away at full speed.

Team Rocket: Run to fight another day! They shouted.

Duplica: Come back here! They all chased after the truck.

Not too far ahead, Team Rocket laughed confidently as they thought they had successfully escaped.

Jessie: That was too easy.

James: Yeah. And to think people are actually afraid of this dump. It's the perfect place to steal Pokémon.

Meowth: Hehehe. Yeah. Glad we lost those twerps too.

James: Hey. Is it my imagination or is there something flying this way? James pointed out. The three looked in front of them and saw something spinning rapidly at them.

The flying object maneuvered around a bit and went right through the window of the truck, hitting all three of them in the head.

James: Eee!

Jessie: Ow!

Meowth: Gah! Imaginations a powerful thing, Jimmy boy. He said delirious. The truck swerved out of control and crashed into a tree.

Niko: Hold it! Niko, Duplica and the others arrive just in time to help the captured Pokémon.

Gengar: Gen? Gengar Gen! (Guys? You made it)

Duplica: Quick we gotta break them out. The two of them make quick work of getting the Pokémon out of the cages. Team Rocket fumble out of the truck.

James: Ah! James gasped. Look! They're pilfering our quarry.

Jessie: Who can think about rivers at a time like this?!

Meowth: Paws off.

Niko: I've had just about enough of you guys. Eevee, Duplica, Ditto. Let's teach them a lesson.

Eevee: Vee! (Yeah)

Duplica: Right!

Ditto: Ditto! (Ditto)

???: MARO!!! Something cried. They looked up and saw a Pokémon jump in.

Marowak: Marowak!

Niko: Who's that Pokémon?

Pokédex: Marowak, the Bone Keeper Pokémon and the evolved form of Cubone. The bone it holds is its key weapon. It throws the bone skillfully like a boomerang to KO targets.

Duplica: What's a Marowak doing here?

Cubone: Cubone!

Niko: Huh? Niko looked back and saw Cubone, wrapped in bandages. It's that Cubone from before.

The Cubone ran up to Marowak and hugged it. The small Pokémon cried in its embrace.

Meowth: Hey, check it. Ain't those the Marowak and Cubone we ran into on the way here?

Jessie: This works out perfect for us.

James: We may have lost our truckload but we can at least have a pound.

Marowak: Wak! Marowak suddenly glared at the three of them. Marowak! It threw its bone at them, knocking them flat on their butts.

Team Rocket: AAHH!

Niko: Now, let's finish them off! Niko stated. Eevee!

Duplica: Ditto!

Niko & Duplica: Tackle Attack! The two Pokemon charge full speed and knock Team Rocket into the sky.

Team Rocket: LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!

And so, the Pokemon were successfully rescued and returned to their trainers.

Niko: Well, looks like that settles that.

Duplica: Yup. Duplica looked near the forest and saw Cubone and Marowak.

Marowak was trying to tend to Cubone's wounds, but its injuries were still sensitive.

Duplica: Hmm. Niko, I need to borrow your bag.

Niko: Uh, sure. Duplica grabs the bag and approaches the two Pokémon. Marowak swiftly defends Cubone.

Marowak: Wak! (Stay back)

Duplica: Hey, it's okay. Duplica pulls out a Potion. Here. This will make Cubone all better. Marowak was hesitant in trusting her. But Cubone seemed willing. It stepped past Marowak. Just hold your arm out. It did as she said. Duplica sprayed its arm eliciting a whimper.

Cubone: Bone! (Ow)

Marowak: Marowak! (How dare you) It readied for battle.

Niko: Don't worry. It hurts at first, but look. Marowak saw Cubone was feeling much better. Its arm was moving around like before.

Cubone: Cubone bone bone! (My arm is all better now)

Marowak was amazed by this. That these humans would go out of their way to rap Cubone. The Ghost types joined in and reassured Marowak of their good intentions.

Niko: We're really sorry about what happened to you and Cubone. I promise not all of us are as bad as those guys.

Duplica: Yeah. Here. Duplica offered Marowak an apple. I hope you'll enjoy it. And let it be a reminder that not all humans are evil. Marowak stared at the fruit. It was just an apple, but the intent behind it was clear.

Marowak: Wak. (Thank you) It bowed its head. And with that, Cubone and Marowak bid their new friends farewell as they headed into the forest.

Niko: Well, looks like it's our turn to say goodbye. Niko and Duplica were about to leave Lavender Town, so they bid the ghost type's Farewell. But this saddened them as they began to cry.

Duplica: Hey, now. Don't make that face. Duplica covered hers with her hands. Blegh! She said said making a silly face.

Niko: Hehe. Blah! Niko joined in, stretching his mouth and hanging his tongue out.

Genga, Haunter & Gastly: Genggenggeng/Haunt Haunt Haunt/Gastly! They laughed happily, forgetting their sadness.

Niko: It was nice meeting you guys. Maybe someday we'll come back.

Duplica: Until then, please keep the scaring to a minimum. The ghost types nod.

And so, after meeting new friends and defeating Team Rocket, Niko and Duplica said farewell to Lavender Town and return on the road to Vermillion City.

Meanwhile....

Jessie: Grr! I can't believe you two lost those Pokémon to those twerps! Jessie berated.

James: Us!?

Meowth: You shouldn't be pointing fingers, sister. I say we need a better leader!

James: I second that option and I volunteer myself.

Jessie: Please! Neither of you could lead a marching band.

Levi: What's this? Team Rocket looks to see Levi coming out of the bushes. You guys are from Team Rocket?

Meowth: Yeah, what's it to you?

Levi: A talking Meowth? That's a sight. Hmm. Levi pondered for a bit. This could work for me. Levi stepped forward and said with an authoritative voice. Alright morons, as of right now, you all work for me! He stated much to their chagrin.

Jessie: Excuse you?

James: And just who do you think you're talking to?

Levi:....Levi said nothing. He pulled out a phone and dialed a number. It's me. Yeah. I'm calling to ask something. He said to the other person on the line. Catch. Levi tossed the phone to James who panicked trying to catch it.

James: Ah, Gah, Ooh! Um, hello?

Giovanni: It's Giovanni. He said which made the three of them freeze in terror. It appears my son is in need of your services. As of right now, consider his orders the same as mine. Try not to screw up. He sternly said before hanging up.

Team Rocket:.......The trio went silent as they looked to Levi.

Levi: Now then, we're going to get pretty busy. He evilly smirked.

As the journey continues

Pokémon!
Attention, all Pokémon trainers!
Do you got what it takes to be the best?
Today, we'll do 30 Pokémon!
It's the ultimate test!

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah!
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeeaahh!

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill
Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokémon!)
Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong
Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon

At least 150 or more to see.
To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny.

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing
Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp
Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar
Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar

Not bad, not bad!
Hey, don't get cocky. The next one's the hardest part.
We're on our way to 150 Pokémon!
There's no stopping us!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (yeeaahh)
Pokémon!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.5K 83 76
This is an original Pokemon Story that is supposed to take place in the same universe as the anime. Although the main focus of the story is on three...
10.4K 441 50
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
1K 33 8
Follow Alexia's journey to enter the Sinnoh League, as her childhood friend Dawn joins her to become Top Coordinator! They are soon joined by Ash and...