Owning Her| NEW

By Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Six

2.1K 59 48
By Shawty_melodies

It was Monday and I was not ready for another week of school. I was actually tired today and I knew I was going to need coffee. Today my English Lit teacher will be coming in. I didn't want to look bad, so I woke early.

I also wanted to go on a little early morning walk. I just finished showering and I was getting ready. Brooke was still sleeping away, so I tried to be silent.

I had already decided to wear a Grey romper since the weather was looking good today. I paired the outfit with a denim jacket and my white Jordan 4's. I had organized my handbag last night, so it would be easy to leave early.

I put on my lashes and I make sure to double check them. I didn't wear makeup on that was only for rare occasions. I did put on some sunscreen though. I grabbed my handbag and I left my dorm.

I went to the dining hall and I got some breakfast. I fucking hate that serve breakfast so earlier, but it what it is. I just made myself a parfait and left it at that. I went over my assignment one last time before my lecture.

"Yoo Iris? You fine as fuck earlier in the morning," Parker said.

I looked behind me and Parker was walking in my direction. How did he know it was me from the back? He was wearing black gym shorts and black gym top. He must have been working out. His hair was messy and his muscles were looking extra toned.

"How did you even know it was me?"

"I saw you, but I remember your ass pretty good," he grins.

He grabs the chair in front of me and sits down. He puts his headphones down on the table and he gets out his phone. I scowl at him as he says that.

"There's more to a girl than her ass you know," I retorted.

"I know, but you're strictly for Adam."

"What do you mean strictly for Adam?"

"Imma get some food real quick, be back."

He got up from the chair and he just walked off. I stared at him as he went to get his food. Strictly for Adam? Does that mean Adam went and said I'm off limits? I went onto snap and quickly sent him a message.

I don't know if he was awake at this time either. I was hoping he was, but wasn't. It was 10 am right now and I had thirty more minutes. Parker came and sat back with a whole lot of food on his plate. He has two plates.

One plate was full of eggs, sausages and bacon. The other plate was pancakes and bagels with cream cheese on it. He also had a banana and apple.

"Why the fuck do you have so much food?"

"It's bulking season, so I'm tryna get my protein in."

"Oh."

"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

He grabbed my laptop and I watched as he looked through it really quickly. He wasn't going to tell me what it meant. Bro code my fucking ass though. I leaned over and I took a bacon off his plate and munched on it. He didn't even saying about it.

"I forgot you did English Lit, who's your professor?"

"I had Frankenstein, but Professor Jones is my actual teacher," I answered.

"Shit. Professor E. Jones?"

"Yep, why? Is he bad?"

"You got the strictest motherfucker," he laughs.

"Strictest?"

"Yeah, I fucking hated his class. He failed me two semesters and told me to fuck out his class, so I did. Elijah is such a pain in the ass man," he told.

Elijah? Elijah? His first name was Elijah? Elijah Jones? Oh my fucking god. They can't be the same person. I don't know Elijah's last name. Why would a kinky man like Elijah choose to be an English Literature professor. I'm tripping. It's in my head.

"Good to know," I mumbled.

I sat with Parker and we ate. I was so lost in my mind about Elijah. I thought about Grayson and Elijah. I had to make my decision about them as well. The fact is though, I was gonna say yes. I got distracted in my thoughts and I didn't realize how time had passed. I was late.

***

I pushed open the door for the Lecture hall. I meet with a lot of fucking eyes. I was planning on being early, I was. I got early and everything I just sidetracked by Parker.

I was also stressing about the fact that Elijah might just be my professor. There are so many Elijah's in the world. I tried to think of Dom Elijah as Elijah Mikealson, it was a poor choice of comparison. I was hoping the Elijah Jones I was meeting was a fat ugly man.

"I'm sorry sir that I'm late," I apologized quickly.

I looked at him and almost had a fucking heart attack. I was frozen in my spot. I was never going to make it out of here. I studied him and I wanted to pass out. I bite the inside of my cheek.

I have to say Elijah with the whole professor this was hot as well. He was wearing a long sleeved white/blue striped shirt with a navy blue tie. His pants were navy blue as well and he had on black dress shoes. His hair was slightly curly in a natural way that looked nice on him.

"You come thirty minutes late to my lesson and expect a sorry will fix it?"

"No sir," I mumbled.

I had to ignore the feeling in my lower stomach. I looked at him and looked away. I couldn't meet his eyes. I probably looked like an idiot just staring at him.

I was fucked.

"Go and sit down."

I glanced at him one more time and he was already glaring at me. I could tell that he was mad. To everyone else maybe I looked like an idiot later comer. To him, I have no idea.

"Yo Iris," Keon calls.

I searched for him and I started walking towards him. There was an empty seat next to him and I was glad he saved me one. I went and sat next to Keon and I tried to ignore the fact others were watching me.

"You look good," he whispers.

"Do not," I grumble.

Elijah started talking, but I never looked at him. I put my bag down on the ground and I pulled out my laptop from its case. Where the fuck is my phone?

"Where were you? Also, did you finish the paper?"

"Yeah I did and I got sidetracked," I answered, quietly.

"Are you done? You're already late," Elijah scolded.

I hated the fact he was calling me out right now. I nodded my head at him and I opened up my MacBook. I searched for my phone in my bag and my phone wasn't there.

Where the fuck is my phone? I didn't think about my phone on the way here, because of my nerves about Elijah. Now I lost my phone. This is a fucking shit show. I quickly went to find my iPhone.

It was obviously moving and I quickly put it on lost mode. I feel like an idiot and I tried texting Parker on messages from my MacBook. I tried focusing on the lecture, but I couldn't.

Elijah was doing his job, because it was like we never knew each other. I checked my messages from Parker and he was on his way with my phone. I felt so much relief when he said he had it. I just had to wait for him to drop it off.

Good thing that I knew it was him, so I turned off lost mode. I was glad that he had my phone, because I don't know what I would do.

Ten minutes later, Parker comes into the room. He was acting like he just didn't barge in ruining our lecture. Parker was a loud ass and I wished I lost my phone instead.

"Sorry to interrupt, but doing a quick drop off," he says.

Murmurs fill the room and can hear some of the girls start giggling. Let's say that Parker is known for being a playboy. Everyone knows Parker is a fuck boy. Preferably why I don't pay attention to his flirting habits any mind.

"Isn't he a Senior or a Junior? What is he doing here?"

"I don't care, he finee."

"Why can't we be with the Juniors and seniors?"

"I wish we were."

I didn't even want to get up out of my seat. I told Keon how I left my phone and Parker had it. I was about to make Ke get it for me instead. He refused, because Parker's ass finna turn this shit into a circus.

"What are you doing here Parker?"

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Elijah, I'm being a faithful delivery boy," he says.

"Are you now?" He scowls.

"Yeah, dropping my girl her phone," he grinned.

I fucking wanted beat the shit out of him. He did that purpose, because he likes to cause trouble. Parker wants me to beat his ass and any other girl that claims him, because they think I'm fucking him.

People look around the room, trying to figure out his girl. My soul started to float out of my body but was dragged down immediately.

I wanted to kill myself so badly.

I got up and let people move out of my way. I walked down these steps and I felt like there was a spotlight on me. I didn't look at anybody and I let them whisper. I know for a fact I'm not his girl. These lot can suck my dick.

"Give me my damn phone Nigga," I kiss my teeth.

He held my phone out to me and I snatched out his hand. He chuckles like this was amusing.

"You're welcome baby."

"Whatever," I sneer.

"I found your phone, thought you would be a bit more happy."

"You can kiss my ass Parker," I scoff.

"You know I will," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and I turned around. I flicked him my middle finger as a way to tell him to go now. I sighed as I felt these girls looking at me, I walked back up the stairs.

"You want me to come get you after?"

I turned around as he said that.

"Parker, you're disrupting my lecture like you always do. I would prefer if you keep your extracurricular activities outside my lecture hall," Elijah interjected.

Thank god, he spoke up. Parker was still grinning away, he knew he was making me uncomfortable.

"I'm leaving anyway, low my girl Iris though. She's good."

"Get out."

I walked back up the stairs and Parker left. I moved past the people and I sat down in my seat. Keon was just laughing since he knew Parker was fucking around with me, but I hated it.

***

I was the last person left in the classroom. Everyone had just left and now it was me and him. I couldn't even tell Keon to wait on me, because that would be long as hell. I packed my things away and made my way down the stairs. I keep quiet and drag my bag behind me.

What would my excuse be? I didn't know? I just found the Id? I was bored? I'm not in a relationship with Parker? I didn't know what the fuck to say.

"Follow me," he says.

We leave the lecture hall and turn off the lights. I follow behind him in the hallway of people. I don't question where we are going. We navigated around the place till it became less crowded. The hallway was mostly empty with two people in it.

He unlocks a door and goes in. I take it that it's his office. I walk in and he locks the door behind him. I stared at him and he was wearing his blazer, but now he was taking it off.

I looked at the seat in front of his desk and I sat down. He went and sat down behind his desk. Their power and authority is just the same from the club. He leaned back in his chair and watched me.

I was so exposed to him as I decided today would be the day I dress more revealingly. He looked at my thighs and my boobs, the way his eyes went over my body.

He loosens the tie on his shirt and runs his hands through his hair. His perfect hair was now messy. I didn't know if I should start first or should he.

"You weren't wearing a wristband," he said.

"What?"

"You weren't wearing a wristband that identified you were under 21," he spoke.

"Oh, ummm. Well, it's uhhh," I struggled.

"Lost for words?"

I opened my mouth and I shut it again. I was lost for words, he was my damn professor and fucking fingered with another guy. His mouth was on mine, he sucked on my fucking tits and played with my fucking pussy. I begged him to fucking play with my pussy like a shameful fucking slut. That's what I could think about. How wet they made me and now it's being thrown in my face.

"I have fake Id for drinks, it's easier to buy alcohol and stuff. I didn't think it would affect the club," I reason.

"Well obviously did, you're my fucking student," he groans.

"I didn't expect that, plus you don't look like a professor. I didn't think I had to mention I was a student at UCLA."

"You didn't have to tell us, but you didn't look eighteen."

That made me smile, I know I look older sometimes which is my favorite thing. It makes my Id feel more realistic. He scowled and I stopped smiling straight away.

"It's not illegal that we did anything, we didn't even know each other," I shrug.

"It's not about that," he sighs.

It's about the fact I'm his student and he offered to pay for a membership, so he could do dirty things to me. That's what it's about. Now he can't, because I'm a student of his.

"I was going to say yes," I blurted.

He furrowed his brows and it registered to him, what I was talking about. He sits up in his chair a bit and he leans forward.

"Yes?"

"To you and Grayson, I was going to take up your offer. I was going to admit I'm eighteen and a student. I wasn't going to lie about it, if that's what you might be thinking."

"Jesus, you can't tell me that. It's pointless, Gray won't do anything with you without me, that's how we work. Both of us or nothing."

"What...? Are you two in a relationship?"

It wasn't any of my business, but I was curious. Why would it have to be both of them or nothing? Why couldn't I just have Grayson alone, but I wanted Elijah. I don't think I could just have Grayson alone. It wouldn't work with Grayson.

"No, but we prefer to share. Makes it easier for both of us."

"I see," I nod.

I was slightly disappointed. I was going to say yes, because why not. It might never happen to me again and why not enjoy something so dirty at this age.

"Why would you say yes, when you're with Parker?"

His question caught me off guard. I sat up a bit more and I stirred a bit.

"He was joking around, I'm not actually his girl. I have never done anything with him, we're just friends."

"Mhmm."

We sat in silence for a bit, not saying anything. I think it was just to process the situation we are in. I wanted to say something, but I was unsure of what to say.

"Fuck. Iris this is going to kill me," he groans.

"What is?"

"You. You are one of my students."

"Well I can understand that and I doubt you would want to be with an eighteen year old. Although it's legal to be with a 60 year old man."

"Do you know how old I am?"

"28?" I guess.

"No, but I'm flattered," he smiles.

"Mhm, let me think."

I had to consider the fact he was a professor. I mean he looked young, but not too old. It didn't look like he had gray hair. Maybe he dyes his hair? Considering he's a professor I guess the early thirties.

"33?"

"Close, but no."

"31?"

"Correct," he says.

"How old is Grayson?"

"He's 27," he answers.

"Oh and yet he seems more of a grumpy old man," I hum.

"He's always been like that," he chuckled, lightly.

"Oh... Elijah?"

"Yes?"

I wanted to know if we could go back to the club. I didn't want it to stop Brooke from going. I know she would still want me to come with her, maybe I could explore with different people.

"Does this mean that mean Brooke and I can't go back to the club?"

"Not necessarily, you won't be able to drink alcohol and you have to wear the wristband identifying your under twenty one. This allows others to know you're new to everything, so you don't end up in a hard play and not knowing your limit," he answered.

I nodded my head at the information he told me. I was a bit disappointed that it wouldn't be with him or Grayson. What if I asked about trying it with other men? They put the idea in my head and I really wanted to try this whole thing. What if I liked it?

I couldn't ask him, what if I just went back and actually followed the rules. Hopefully I can find someone willing enough to teach me what it's like to be a sub.

Although I wanted it to be them. I wanted it to be their hands on my body, their dicks in me, their mouths, their tongues, their bodies. I wanted them after all it was them who gave me thought.

I didn't want to just fuck anybody like I did in highschool. It felt like a waste of me, I only had one good fuck and he was an asshole. Plus he had a fucking girlfriend, I was basically a momentarily side bitch. I didn't even like being the side bitch, It wasn't my best moment.

There was no point in me sitting here hoping for something to happen. I should go and probably hit Keon up, suck his dick maybe actually fuck him. Feel a bit better.

"I should go, I completed my paper by the way. I turned it in already, so I will see you Friday."

"Okay."

I got up from the chair and I grabbed my bag. I unlocked his door and I think he locked it as an extra precaution. I opened his door and I shut behind me. I walked down the hallway lost in my thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.1K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
423 46 38
Dear Diary: 25/01/2012 I am shaking. Something really weird just happened. SO there I was walking into English class. I grabbed the third desk on the...
235K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...
18.7K 438 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...