Owning Her| NEW

By Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Five

2.3K 57 25
By Shawty_melodies

"Still can't believe that I missed that," she groans

"Brooke, I let random guys touch me and your thinking about how you didn't see it," I snapped

"Because your ass is too shy sometimes and stop getting overworked," she says.

I let out a frustrated groan and hid my face in my pillow. I can't believe this. It was nice, but wow. I get to know some of the guys before I do anything.

"Don't dwell on it too much and you act like it was recent."

"Do you even know the definition of recent?"

"My bad Ms, I major in English," she laughs.

"Whatever and how am I supposed to look at Adam?"

"Get over it. Adam will never even know, he doesn't even know your real name."

"Brooke, you are not helping," I groan.

"I'm sorry, but it's true. You don't have to tell Adam, do whatever you want."

"I feel bad I can't even answer his messages," I mumbled.

"Your acting dick whipped for a dick you ain't never had," she retorts.

"I'm not even, I have just never had two guys at once. I'm tryna process that shit."

"Come to the club one more time with me, and see how you feel after," she suggests.

I was a bit hesitant about that idea. I bit my lip and thought about it. I wanted to go back there, but I was supposed to go back the next day.

I never even showed up and I don't wanna get mixed up in shit. All I could think about was Elijah and Grayson. Elijah's words echoed in my head. Don't disappoint me.

That felt like a one in a lifetime opportunity that I could have possibly fumbled. I don't think I can get that offer again, so it would be pointless.

"No, I'm never stepping a foot back in there," I said.

I was very serious about this and I made my decision. If I was to go back in there and I saw them, I might want to drop on my fucking knees for them.

My phone rang and I groaned. I took it off the charger and it was Adam calling me. I answered the phone and I put it to my ear. There was no way I was letting Brooke hear this convo.

"Hellooo," I say.

"Yo, What you doing?"

"Chilling in my dorm. What's up?"

"Mhmm I was thinking you should come see me," he answers.

"I should come and see you? You're the one calling me, it's the other way around babes," I say, my voice rising a bit

"You're right, you wanna do something fun?"

"What does your fun include?"

I looked at Brooke and she was watching. She was laying on her stomach and looking at me curiously. I mouthed to Adam and her eyes widened. She starts to nod in an approving way. I roll my eyes, she is soo.

"It's up to you, we can go eat sum, roller skating, or arcade , it's basically your choice," he said.

"Mhmm, I don't mind going to the arcade."

"Cool five?"

"Five thirty."

"Alright then, I will see you then. Send me your dorm address, I will pick you up."

"Will do, byee Adamm."

"Bye."

I dropped my phone to the side and I sighed. At least I have something to occupy my mind from Elijah and Grayson. Gosh just the thought of them made me still remember how their hands felt on my body.

"Soo what was he calling about?"

"He wants to go out somewhere with me," I responded.

"Oooh like a date?"

"Nahh, I think I'll just chill."

"What if it was more than that though?"

"Brookyln, he's a Junior who wants fuck with a freshman unless they wanna fuck?"

"Where's the lie, but he's okay."

"Mhm he's alright.

***

I haven't been to an arcade in sometime, I think it would be fun as well. It's such an easy date thing and it's super cute. I was also dressed cute and simple.

I wore light denim shorts, I always like these shorts as they fit me nicely. They were snug fit to my body and were like booty shorts, but not too much. I wore a blue graphic t-shirt. I wore my white air forces, with white socks.

I waited for Adam outside of my dorm, maybe I should have come down when he texted me. I was getting hot and anxious just being in the dorm.

The weather in LA was good since it was September and it wasn't cold outside. I enjoyed the cool breeze and I took some snaps. I posted as well, since my fine ass deserves a bit of appreciation.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. I got stuck in traffic on the way to get you," he apologized.

I looked in the direction of the voice and it was him. I smiled and stood up.

"Thought you forgot about me," I shrug.

"I could neva forget a girl like you," he grins.

"Cute," I laugh.

He wraps his arm around my waist and I look up at his eyes. They were such vibrant green, like olive green. His eyes were just nice and alluring. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and I blush a little. He starts leading me to his Jeep.

He led me to his car and I couldn't really make out words right now. That was the first time in forever, I really felt like that towards a kiss. The drive to Arcade was a quick one, even though he had gotten stuck in traffic.

He kept me close to him throughout the whole time. He made sure he could win most of them at the end. He beat me a few times, but I won a few things as well. He was horrible at racing games. I won every single one.

Mario Kart and all that other shi was basically the best thing I was good at. In the end, I had a lot of fun. I noticed that if I had to bend over he would get right behind me.

I had one large ass Panda that I had to carry around after as well. I also had a mini unicorn, I guess I can give this one to Brooke. I might actually keep both to be selfish. I really like stuffed animals. Plushies were just so soft and cute, the perfect cuddling buddies and comfort things.

"Where do you want to eat?" he asks.

"I'm mostly craving wings," I nod.

"Wings Stop or Buffalo Wild Wings it is."

"Wing Stop is out of the question. It's BWW any day," I expressed.

"That's debatable," he hesitates.

"No it ain't," I scowl

He unlocks the car and opens the door for me. I get in and smile at him when he shuts the door. I put the teddy bears in the backseat. He gets in the car and starts it. The sound of the music from the radio filled the car.

Brent was playing and I wanted to turn up the volume. He reversed the car and the song was still playing.

"Adam."

"Yeah?"

"Can I turn up the radio?" I ask.

"Yeah go ahead," he says.

I turn the volume up and sing along quietly to it. I didn't want him to get too annoyed with my singing. I wanted to connect to his Bluetooth now.

"I never have asked you, who is your favorite artist?" he questioned.

"I would say Sza, Bryson, Summer, Tory Lanez, Jhene Aiko, Partynextdoor. I'm more of an R&B person," I answered.

"I only know three people from that, but okay," He says.

"Three? Adam what do you listen to if you say, NBA Youngboy, KayFlock, Lil pump, and SixNine were done," I stated.

"I listen to NBA sometimes, but I like Playboi Carti, Migos, Kanye, Uzi, and I like R&B. Bryson, Tory, and Drake maybe a Lil bit of Chris," He explains.

"Mhm, Uzi and Carti aren't that bad. Drake's old music used to hit, but recently Nah, I'm surprised you aren't listening to your country music," I joke.

"I think you're trying to find everything in the book to say I'm a racist white boy to bully me," he laughs.

"Shush cracker, but you are a tad bit right," I smile.

"I knew it, but I'm not. If I was, you wouldn't be in my car and you wouldn't have my clothes," he mentions.

"Oh yeah, I will wash them for you and you can have them back," I said.

"You can keep them. You're going to have more of my clothes in the next month."

"No," I mutter.

He must be crazy, absolutely not. I looked to the side, then a stupid Taylor Swift song came on. I lean forward and changed the radio to something else. Maybe I should just take over the Bluetooth.

"You don't like Swift?"

"I don't and I don't want to listen to her right now," I answered.

He pulled into the parking lot of buffalo wild wings and I took off my seatbelt before he parked. The beep started to go off and he looked at me. I gave a small smile of apology.

"Could you not wait?"

"No."

He parks the car and shuts it off. We get out of the car and he waits for me. I walk next to him and he takes my hands into his. I let him hold my hand and I don't try and pull away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.2K 29
Completed ✔ "Look at me. Look at me!" Mathias's head wipes around do fast. I swallow my spit getting ready to say what's on my mind. "I know you do...
2.9M 79.4K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...
2.8K 95 15
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
237K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...