My Random Book Part 2!

By blizlady

Random Stuff about The Lego Movie and Danger Force! More

Introduction! :) 🙂 🌈
Lego Dimensions Alternate Ending!
Deja Vu
The Lego Movie Character Development!
Random Oneshots
Incorrect Quotes!
Random Oneshot!
WHY?!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
The Lego Movie Clear Up Something!
Incorrect Quotes!
Things That You Can't Take Seriously!
Mind Blowers That I Still Can't Believe And Make My Head Explode🤯
Chapa X Bose And Wyldstyle/Lucy X Emmet!
Incorrect Quotes Part 2!
Happy 10th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie! My Favorite Movie!
Random Stuff
Happy 4th Or 5th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Random Stuff
Girl Code Best Friend Bestie Girlfriend Girl Talk
Sister Talk!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Random Thing/Theory About The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Special Announcement!
My Oc Oneshots!
Happy Presidents Day!
Guess What?
Random Oneshots!
The Lego Movie Theory!
Random Stuff!
I Watched The Lego Movie With My Big Sister!
I Watched The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part With My Big Sister!
The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part Theory!
Random Stuff
Tomorrow's My Birthday!
Today's My Birthday!
What A Great Birthday!
Birthday Party!
Remembering You REAL Ending!
Danger Force Is Coming Back?!
Girl Talk!
Random Stuff!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
Happy International Women's Day!
Bestie Talk!
Comfort
Random Thing!
Random Stuff!
Sister Talk And Comfort
Pants!
Chapa And Bose's First Kiss!
Random Stuff!
Danger Force Season 3 2-Part Adventure Hints!
Chapa Got Arrested?!
A Lot Has Changed In Danger Force Season 3!
Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!
Danger Force Season 3 Promo 4!
I'm Excited For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Stuff For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Sneak Peeks Of Danger Force Season 3!
Scars
Detective Bose
The Force Returns Part 1 Review!
Random Stuff
The Force Returns Part 2 Review!
Chapa's Phone Home My Way!
Random Stuff!
Big Dynomite Review!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
No More Reviews :(
Random Stuff!
Death Epilouge
I Graduated!
Random Things
Random Stuff
Poptropica Personality Questions/Pop Quizzes
My OC!
My OCs!
Random Stuff
I Watched Elemental!
Everything Is Awesome
Random Stuff
Born This Way
Danger Force Is FINALLY Coming Back!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Simonetta
Random Stuff
Jealous
Random Stuff!
Merry Christmas Day!
Danger Force Guardians Of The Ponytail Review! part
The Battle For Swellview Alternate Ending My Way!
Rock Paper Scissors
It's My Birthday!
Rock Paper Scissors
Rock Paper Scissors

Random Stuff

52 1 0
By blizlady

Spongebob YTP

Nasty Patty

Real life Fish Newsman:"Newsflash!(Picture of me)This woman has NF2!"

Mr.Krabs and Spongebob are silent for a moment then laugh.

You Guys:"Oh, okay. I didn't see that coming--That's not funny!"

Me:"Yeah! NF2 is very serious! You could die from it!"

You guy's faces turn pale.

You Guys:"Wait, does that mean you're--"

Me:"Don't worry! I'm not gonna die! My NF2 is mild!"

You Guys breathe a sigh of relief.

You Guys:"Thank goodness..."

You guys probably don't know what NF2 is because it's rare.

Let me explain:

Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) is a genetic condition that causes tumours to grow along your nerves. The tumours are usually non-cancerous (benign) but may cause a range of symptoms.

That means I have tumors growing in my nervous system, including my inner ear, spine, brain, and brain stem. The tumors are different shapes and sizes, and each of them do different things to my body.

You Guys:"But can't you just take them out?"

Me:(Putting my hands up and shaking them)"Oh no no no! It's too risky and too dangerous! They can't be taken out until it's absolutely necessary."

-----------------------

Poptropica should have a Robot Pirate Island and my character arm wrestles with cowboys on the moon and wins beacause she's got girl power! 

----------------------

The next time a character on an island has a problem and asks my Poptropican avatar to solve it my avatar should say:

My Avatar:"Why do I gotta be the one to deal with this shit?"

Me:(Laughing)

---------------------------

I wish people didn't hate Galactic Hot Dogs Island on Poptropica. That was the first island I've ever played! It was also realeased in  I think I first played Poptropica 8 years ago when I was 10. I can't remember how I heard of Poptropica. Anyway, for some reason, when I went onto the map on the first time, I just clicked on that island and I dropped onto main street into a chrome looking place, funky music playing in the backround. I didn't know how to make a character talk and when I saw the three speech bubbles for the first time, I thought I had to pick the right one.(Monkey Wrench Island would have been SO helpful back then. They didn't even HAVE the home island yet! Shrink Ray Island Main Street was my home island for some reason. Maybe I just liked the playground and the candy shop common room.)During the loudspeaker part, I of course, picked the pink vechicle speech bubble. Pink is my favorite color after all! Even though I was 10 and it was my first time playing Poptropica, I think I got as far in the island to the part where the three main characters got sucked into a wormhole. After that, I had no idea what the hell to do. So I just hung out in the arcade common room. I needed a little help. Years later(I was 15 or 16, maybe even 17?), I got the help I needed, and I completed it! Yahoo! Even though I'm not into Galactic Hot Dogs stuff, it was a pretty cool island, and it was pretty cute and funny when the main guy with the blonde hair was mistaken for as the mama dinosaur's baby! Ooooh, it makes me so mad when they roast that island! 

Me:"Hnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Me:"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?"

--------------------------------

Poptropica

Monster Carnival Island

My alternate ending for Ringmaster Raven.

The mirror maze

Ringmaster Raven:"There is no where to hide! You are my slave!"

My Character:"No! Stop! Please! Wait! Don't you see that by turning the townspeople into monsters that you're no better than they are? What they did to you was horrible but you shouldn't take revenge on them. People can be forgiven. Nobody's perfect. You just need to be willing to grow, learn, and change for the better. You don't have to be the bad guy. You can be the good guy! And you still can make things right and change everything."

Ringmaster Raven cries and hugs my character.

My Character:"Oh, we got a hugger."

Ringmaster Raven breaks the hug and smiles for the first time ever. 

Later Ringmaster Raven apologizes to the townspeople and they apologize to him.

The next day

The carnival is packed up and ready to go to the next town. Ringmaster Raven is still the ringmaster but he is wearing the red ringmaster outfit from the Poptropica store. He is smiling and is not in a cage and is on the ground standing next to Edgar.

Ringmaster Raven thanks my character for redeeming him and says the he and my character are friends. 

Seriously! I really wish they redeemed that Ringmaster Raven! He got treated so horribly and got treated so horribly at the end! It's not fair! It's not fair that he went through all that shit! I really wish they redeemed him! You know, come to think of it, I don't think a SINGLE FUCKIN' villain in Poptropica has ever been redeemed! I love it when the villain gets redeemed! Anyway, poor Ringmaster Raven! He deserves better! All he wanted was love but he got treated like shit just because he was born differently! Ooooh, it makes me so pissed off!

Me:(Growling in anger and frustration)"Hnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Me:"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?" 

---------------------

The Poptropica villains are complaining, ranting and raving about my Poptropica avatar, Pink Heart, ruining their plans. These villans are from the islands I have completed.

Mademoiselle Moreau From Mystery Train Island:"It always failed."

Zeus From Mythology Island And Super Villain Island:"IT ALWAYS FUCKIN' FAILED!"

Ringmaster Raven From Monster Carnival Island:"Every fuckin' plan we ever had!"

Dr.Hare From 24 Carrot Island:"Every fuckin' invention!"

You Guys:"Let it out."

The Black Widow From Counterfeit Island:"Scheme!"

Myron Van Buren From Survival Island:"The late night rap at the club."

Gretchen Grimlock From Cryptids Island:(Who is dressed in pink)"Is always fuckin' ruined by that pretty pink bitch Pink Heart!"

A picture of my Poptropica avatar, Pink Heart, shows up. This is what my avatar looks like:(Well, before they got rid of the customizer. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the customizer.)My poptropica avatar has ball hands with no fingers, wedged feet, twig arms and legs, body, a head, eyes, pupils, eyelashes, white skin, long, blonde, wavy hair with gold earrings that are two tiny balls fuzed together, pink blush, side bangs, front bangs, magenta lipstick with a beauty mark, a black belt, a black leather jacket, a light pink pleated skirt, a pink shirt with a lighter pink circle with spikes around it and a white music note and the shirt has a round dip at the top, and is smiling. My avatar is dressed really hot, gorgeous, beautiful, and pretty. My avatar is hot, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, and attractive. In the picture, my avatar is in a attractive pose. She has one leg crossing the other, one hand on her hip, one hand behind her head, is winking, and smiling like always. Beside her is a big stack of medallions from the islands we've completed. And beside her are all the villains we've defeated are in a jail cell with angry facial expressions on their faces. And by my poptropican are two boys around my poptropican's age. They are staring at my poptropicon with heart eyes and smiles, already smitten by my poptropican avatar's beauty. My character winks at them and blows them a kiss, causing the boys to melt into puddles.

Mr.Silva From Shrink Ray Island:"Hnnnnng! Hnnnnnnnnnnghhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Mr.Silva From Shrink Ray Island:"HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?"

--------------------

I'm complaining, ranting, and raving about the Poptropica islands I've completed are gone.

Me:(Thinking about Shark Tooth Island and me shooting the medicine laced coconut into The Great Booga Shark)"They're all gone."

Me:(Thinking about Early Poptropica Island and me returning the flag)"THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN' GONE!"

Me:(Thinking about Reality TV Island and me in 2018, 13 years old, at home recovering from my serious surgery to get the NF2 tumor removed from my neck, playing my favorite reality tv games: Mountain Race, Boulder Push, Shot Put, Turtle Shell Toss, and Knockout)"Every fuckin' island I've ever played!"

Me:(Thinking about Night Watch Island and the part where the snake comes out of nowhere with the segway(Singing: You see me roll on the segway)and hits the bad guy)"Every fuckin' island I've ever completed!"

You Guys:"Let it out."

Me:(Thinking about Ghost Story Island and me recieving the medallion from the magistrate)"Every fuckin' medallion!"

Me:(Thinking about Mystery Train Island and me picking the locks on the water tank with Mr.Houdini inside)"Every fuckin' puzzle!"

Me:(Thinking about Cryptids Island and the part where Gretchen Grimlock takes down my kite surfing kite and I sink)"Every fuckin' villain!"

Me:(Thinking about Super POWer Island's The Daily Paper Common Room)"Every fuckin' common room!"

Me:"Are now all fuckin' gone because precious Adobe Flash Player is fuckin' DEAD!"

Me:(Thinking about Counterfeit Island and my character saying "And you?! You set me up! Man, I can't stand anyone in this room! Well, except for me. Me, I like." and how funny that was and now that island's gone)"Hnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!"

Me:(Thinking about S.O.S. Island and the part where my character uses the whale caller, the whale comes, eats me and the captain, and spits us out and how awesome that was and now that island's gone)"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Me:(Thinking about Super Villain Island and the part where Zeus breaches out of the prison and me and the four villains fall into the sea and how epic that was and now that island's gone)"HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?"

Haxe:(To Adobe Flash Player)"I've came to take your job."

Adobe Flash Player:(Wide eyes)

Haxe:(To Adobe Flash Player)"Hey, thanks dudes!"

Adobe Flash Player dies.

We then see 12 images of my Poptropican playing those islands that I just talked about. The images go really fast and repeat as sad piano music plays in the backround.

The images

Mystery Train Island

My character swinging on the rope and catching Telsa's transformer

Cryptids Island

My character kite surfing

Super POWer Island

My character flying

Counterfeit island

My character playing with the balloon

Night Watch Island

My character rolling on the segway(Singing: You see me roll on a segway)

Ghost Story Island

My character playing the violin

Reality TV Island

My character winning one of the games in Reality TV Island

Super Villain Island

My character floating down in a parachute in a thunderstorm

Wild West Island

My character taming Elmer The Horse

Early Poptropica Island

My character flying with the jetpack

Back Lot Island

My character acting as the navigator

Lunar Colony Island

My character flying the spaceship (SPACESHIP!)

White words appear on the screen that say "Remembering Adobe Flash Player"

The screen shows a picture of my old poptropican avatar in her old costume and then the screen shows a gravestone with the words "Here Lies Adobe Flash Player" On it. Flowers are on the grave.

You Guys:"This is getting dark."

Me, my old poptropican avatar, The Black Widow, Gretchen Grimlock, Mademoiselle Moreau, Harold Mews, Ned Noodlehead, Bucky Lucas, Betty Jetty, Copy Cat, Sir Rebel, Speeding Spike, Crusher, and Ratman all cry.

The screen shows the gravestone again then we a montage of 11 faded, tinted gray flashbacks from the happy times I once had playing the old islands. These are photos from the photo album.

Early Poptropica Island

My character in a dark tunnel smiling and looking at the words that say "Turn Back!"

The words at the bottom of the picture say either "Taking the scenic route" or "My GPS doesn't work down here" I can't frickin' remember. And that also goes for the words on the bottoms of the rest of the photos!

Shark Tooth Island

My character smiling and putting a hand below their chin as a big caterpillar is behind them.

The words at the bottom of the picture say either "Did I hear something?" or "Getting out of the sun for a bit"

Super POWer Island

My character trying to stop a copy of Copy Cat when the REAL Copy Cat is behind my character!

The words at the bottom of the picture say either "Foiling a bank heist" or "Copy protection gets tougher all the time."

Counterfeit Island

The boy with the balloon floating away in the backround and a close up of my character looking panicked.

The words at the bottom of the picture say either "The gift that keeps on giving" or "Up, up, up in my beautiful balloon."

Reality TV Island

Bucky Lucas is shown sad and my character is frowning putting her hand under her chin.

The words below the picture say either "Meeting the man of mystery" or "Passing the Buck(y)"

Cryptids Island

My character is shown scared seeing the Jersey Devil outside the window looking in.

Below the picture are words that say either "On the outside looking in" or "Having a devil of a time"

Mystery Train Island

Thomas Edison is shown upset because as it is shown his machine is missing and my character has their hand under their chin.

Below the picture are words that say either "Framed!" or "I didn't do it."

Ghost Story Island

My character is shown scared as Fiona is behind my character.

Below the picture are words that say "I thought I was alone in here"

S.O.S. Island

My character is shown saving Ishmael.

Below the picture are words that say "Call me, Ishmael"

Super Villain Island

My character is shown in the security check in the carboard cutout face of an inmate holding a serial number card with the numbers "012345" LOL at the last part. 012345! (Laughing)

Below the picture are words that say either "Security check" or "Don't forget your photo!"

Night Watch Island

My character is shown with the person who is hiring my character as the security guard for the mall and my character is shown smiling really wide.

Below the picture are words that say either "Hired!" or "Aced the interview!"

Back Lot Island

My character is shown with stars circling around her head, putting her hand on her head, and has her mouth open as a dog and a fairy tale setting is shown behind her.

Below the picture are words that say either "Tranported by the magic of the movies" or "We're not in Poptropica anymore!"

Zomberry Island

The picture is shown of my character holding a flashlight and shining it and in front of her is a zomberry coming out of the shadows and my character is shown scared by the zomberry.

Below the picture are words that say "Out of the shadows, into the light"

Wild West Island

My character is shown getting bucked off Elmer the horse and the cowboy of the horse is shown panicking.

Below the picture are words that say either "Time for some horseplay" or "Taming the beast"

You Guys:(About the montage)"Why is this so sad?" 

Skullduggery Island

My character on the raft with a annoyed look on her face as she dumps out a bucket of water.

Below the picture are the words that say either "Setting sail on the deep blue sea"

The screen then shows my character in Early Poptropica Island jumping in the air in joy after she recieves her medallion.

On that picture are white words that say "Rest in peace Adobe Flash Player..."

Me:(About Early Poptropica Island)"Gone!"

Me:(About Shark Tooth Island)"Gone!"

Me:(About Super POWer Island)"Gone!"

Me:(About Counterfeit Island)"Gone!"

Me:(About Reality TV Island)"GONE!"

Me:(Hyperventilating)"Where did every island go?(I'm doing the echo effect on a cliff)Go? Go? Go?(tears in my eyes)Every island's gone!"

With my lip quivering and tears in my eyes, I stare at the photo from Early Poptropica Island, longing for the nostalgia.

Me:(Staring at the photo)"I wish things could go back to the way there were.(I rubs my hand on the photo in a longing way)Mmm. In S.O.S. Island my character used the whale caller, the whale came, ate my character and the captain, and spit my character and the captain out. That was awesome!...(To you guys)You don't wanna hear about any of this, do you? It's all in the past, anyway..."

I reminisce about the happier times I had playing Poptropica.

Flashback

Mocktropica

My Character:"You're responsible for those annoying ads?! I should kick you in the shins!"

Ad Sales Manager:"Please don't. I get that a lot. My shins are very bruised."

Monster Carnival

My Character:"What are you selling?"

Dr.Dan:"Chemicals and molecules to restore the elan vital!"

My Character:"The what for what?"

Cryptids Island

My character jumps on Gretchen Grimlock's helicopter.

My Character:"Gretchen won't get far without fuel!"

My character lets the fuel out of Gretchen's helicopter, jumps onto Bigfoot's cage, use the gardening shears to cut the rope which activates a parachute, and we gently float down to safety.

Counterfeit Island

My Character:"And you?! You set me up! Man, I can't stand anyone in this room! Well, except for me. Me, I like."

Mystery Train Island

Mademoiselle Moreau:"Say goodbye to Telsa's transformer!"

She pushes it but my character jumps on the rope, catches the transformer in midair, and lands on the other side.

S.O.S. Island

My character uses the whale caller and a whale comes, eats my character and the captain, and spits them out.

Super Villain Island

Zeus breaches out of the prison and my character and the four villains fall into the water.

Night Watch Island

The pet snake is rolling on a segway.

The Pet Snake:(In it's head because it can't talk)"Freedom!"

----------------------------

Poptropica

Characters

The Player Character

Action Girl: If you play as a girl.

I'm a girl which means I play as a girl which means I'm an action girl! Hell yeah! Girl power! Oh yeah! Step aside boys, I'll take it from here! Female bout to kick your butt!

An action girl is a female badass who is tough and kicks butt(My character is shown on Mocktropica island cheering on top of the wreckage of the robots of the four villains of that island-whose silhouette's are right behind her)Damsel in distress? Not her (mostly(my character is shown on Counterfeit island in an underground room tied to a chair). She faces dangerous foes(My character is shown on Mythology island and Super Villain island fighting Zeus)and deadly obstacles(My character is shown on Mythology island journeying across the river stynx), and she wins.(My character is shown on Mythology island and Super Villain island winning her battle with Zeus. He got beaten by a girl! 

My character is shown on Mythology island fighting Zeus and firing a lighting bolt at him. 

There are words below the picture that say "This is what it means to fight like a girl"

My character is singing

"I'm a big haymaker in a title fight.
I'm a cute black kitten with a nasty bite.
I'm an action double-feature on a Friday night!
I'm me!"

My poptropican avatar is one tough cookie. She's a cookie so tough and hard you can't even chew it because it turns out it's not a cookie it's a chainsaw!

Survival Island Episode 5

After my character get free from the cage, Myron Van Buren jumps back, startled.

Myron Van Buren:"Ahh!--No matter--my aim's just as good from here."

My Character:"Not if I can help it!"

My character jumps and pushes him on the water tread. 

My character:"Have a taste of your own medicine!"

And there would be boy characters around my Poptropican avatar's age that are Amazon Chasers. This is a guy who finds a lady attractive because of her Amazon-ness.(Action Girl)(Awesomeness)

In an alternate universe where I actually play and finish Spy Island before it's deletion. 

My character is a spy, is in a black spy suit and a black mask and uses her grappling bowtie to swing and knock out a B.A.D. guy.

The boys:(Gasp)"Whoa! Who are you?"

My character removes her black mask, revealing her gorgeous face and beautiful golden blonde hair and does a sexy hair flip in slow motion as romantic music plays in the backround. With long, wavy, golden blonde hair with side bangs that frame her pretty face, ivory pale skin, pink blush, magenta lipstick, and a beauty mark, my character was a knock out.

My Character:"The name's Pink Heart. Agent Pink Heart. I'm a spy."

The boys to my character after she reveals she's a spy:"You're? A spy? A woman? Spy? Why...that...that's...(hearts above their head)Totally HOT."

Later when my character knocks out a B.A.D. guy with one punch.

The Boys:"I am both frightned...and aroused."

Super POWer Island

The part where I knock out Copy Cat.

The Boys:"I'm not gonna lie...that was pretty hot."

Mythology Island

After my character fights Zeus and wins.

The Boys:(To my character)"You...you fight good."

The boys to my character after she pushes Myron Van Buren on the water tread)"What a woman!"

Super POWer Island

I played, finished, and completed this island before it's deletion. As you might have guessed, i had my character wear a pink superhero suit with a heart on the front.

When my character is human(has a body like us)She would still be in the same suit. It's pink with the emblem of a pink heart on her prominent chest. The suit brings out her busty and curvaceous figure and is tight and latex. It is exceptionally tight, form-fitting, and flatteringly cut.

Spy Island

In an alternate universe where I play, finish and complete Spy Island before it's deletion.

When my character is human, she would be in a Spy Catsuit. An impossibly tight catsuit. It's black and made of shiny leather or latex. It's not a camo pattern or even mottled, and it doesn't have pockets except for a utility belt and gun holster. There is a single zipper on the front, which results in a navel-deep neckline since it's unzipped. The suit is also accompanied by ridiculously high heels. The suit is extremely shiny, with vertical lines that accentuate my female character's...human female assets, against all logic. My character wears a black, tight, latex jumpsuit and brought out her curvaceous and busty figure. The suit will be exceptionally tight, form-fitting, and flatteringly cut. 

Lunar Colony

In an alternate universe where I finish Lunar Colony and complete it before it's deletion.

When my character is human, she would be in a Latex Space Suit, will be exceptionally tight, form-fitting, and flatteringly cut. My character had no difficulty putting it on quickly. Her helmet is a clear bubble.

My character used to have a white shirt with a purple flower on it, a purple skirt, a ponytail, and a small smile with no lipstick. She looked cute with wide open eyes. I like to think that my character in that look is Badass Adorable. Behind the innocent wide-eyed gaze, lies an astonishing capacity for kicking your ass. While being absolutely adorable, is also capable at kicking ass.

Crusher:(To my character)"Aww, who's a widdle asskicker? Who's a widdle asskicker? Who's a--OW!"

Crusher gets cut off whe my character kicks him in the groin. Crusher doubles over and falls on the floor.

The Black Widow:"Please, you're trying to tell me this little avatar can possibly-OH MY NARDS!"

The Black Widow cuts herself off when my character whips out a ninja sword.

My Character:(In a cute voice)"Oh hello! And goodbye."

Gretchen Grimlock:(To the other villains)"RUN!"

The Poptropica villains run.

You Guys:(About the Poptropica villains)"Wow, they runnin'."

I also like to think that my character in that look is a Cute Bruiser. When female - she might look small, sweet, and mostly harmless, but she hits like a freight train.

Ratman:(In a mocking tone)"Oh, this sweet little thing?"

Police Officer:"You can drop the act now, Pink Heart."

My character suddenly grabs Ratman's arm and whips him back and forth on the ground.

Ratman groans and there are stars and birds above his head. The birds chirp.

The police officer laughs.

Police Officer:(To my character)"That's my girl."

I also like to think my character in that look is also a Little Miss Badass. Very young Action Girls who are notable for skills and abilities other than, or in addition to, physical strength.

I also like to think my character is an Action Fashionista because I dress her up in cute, pretty clothes but she kicks the Poptropica villain's butts.

I also like to think my character in whether in a purple flower shirt, purple skirt, ponytail, no lipstick, or pink shirt, pink pleated skirt, long wavy hair, and pink lipstick, is a Girly Bruiser. She wears those clothes, but she would also carry a sword.

I also like to think my character is also Kicking Ass In All Her Finery. Beceause she could be wearing a pink long dress but still kick ass.

------------------

Night time

Syspocalypstar

Emmet and Lucy's house

Emmet and Lucy's room

Emmet comes in but his eyes go wide open and his jaw drops when he sees Lucy laying on the bed in an attractive pose wearing just her hoodie. Just. Her. Hoodie. No bra, panties, pants, shoes, or socks. She had her hair out of her side ponytail. Lucy is winking and smirking at Emmet.

Lucy:"Emmet, where are my pants?" She purred in a seductive voice as she nervously twirled her hair.

Lucy nervously giggled shyly. She was nervous, shy, embarrassed, insecure, and felt so exposed showing so much of her body to Emmet. But, it was worth it to see the way Emmet's eyes bulged.

Lucy:"Cat got your tongue, Brickowski?" She purred.

Emmet tried to speak, but all that came out was gibberish.

Emmet:(Gibberish)

Lucy cutely giggles.

Lucy:"You're so cute and adorable, Brickowski." She said seductively.

Emmet blushes profusely.

Lucy:"You like?"

Emmet:"I do. You're beautiful."

Lucy blushes profusely. Every time Emmet says she's beautiful, she gets all flustered.

Regaining her confidence, Lucy then motions her finger for Emmet to come closer.

Lucy:"Come on, you know you want me."

Emmet gulps, shakily walks toward the bed, and basically falls face first down on it. Lucy giggles again.

Lucy:"Like I said. You're so cute and adorable, Brickowski."

Lucy:"I'm gonna rock your world tonight, Emmet."

Emmet:"Mmm, I'm looking forward to that."

Lucy:"I've got a few little tricks I've been yearning to try out with you."

Emmet:"Oh yeah? And what tricks would those be?"

Lucy:"We'll have to get you out of these restrictive clothes first. Hehe!"

Lucy then turned Emmet over, took off his vest, unbuttoned his shirt, took that off, took off his white shirt, and ran her hands all over Emmet's well toned chest. Due to being a construction worker, he was well built, but he was cuddly. Like a teddy bear. 

Lucy than ran her hand down Emmet's chest until she got to his rock hard erection. Emmet drew in a sharp gasp when she squeezed it.

Lucy:"Oooh, someone's hard already."

Lucy then sat up and smirked smugly at him.

Lucy:(Unzipping her hoodie, her big breasts practically falling out)"Is it because...(pulls open her hoodie, her big breasts bouncing out)Of this...(takes off her hoodie and drops it to the floor)Body?"

Lucy then giggled nervously and shyly, self consciously twirling her hair. She feels more exposed now, showing her naked body to Emmet. Due to her insecurities, she thought her body was not pretty. Emmet's reaction said otherwise.

Emmet nervously gulped. His imagination making it seem like that Lucy's beautiful, immaculate, hourglass body is glowing. 

Lucy then breathes out a sigh of relief after seeing Emmet's reaction. She can read him like a book, and from the look on his body, he thought her body was gorgeous. 

Regaining her confidence again, Lucy then shifted her attention back to Emmet's erection. She gently stroked it making Emmet yelp. 

Lucy:"God, you poor thing, you're so hard. Let's take care of that, shall we?"

Lucy unbuckled Emmet's belt, took it off, unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his zipper(while Emmet made noises akin to a small dog)and pulled down his pants revealing the embarrassing wet spot. Lucy smirked and kissed his member through the fabric. Emmet let out a sigh of pleasure. Lucy then pulled down Emmet's boxers and released his throbbing erection.

Emmet:"Ohhhh..." He stuttered as his warm dick embraced the cold air. 

Lucy touches the tip of Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"How does it feel when I touch the tip, with my finger, like this?"

Emmet:"Mmm...It's really intense and sensitive."

Lucy:"In a good way?"

Emmet:"Yeah, in a good way."

Lucy:"So, it would be REALLY good if I used my tongue to lick the tip?"

Emmet:"Ooooh, yeah..."

Lucy uses her tongue to lick the tip of Emmet's cock.

Lucy: *Lick*

Emmet:"Ah...That's good, Lucy. Just like that."

Emmet:(In his head)"Damn, that feels incredible. She's dragging her tongue so slowly across my glans."

Lucy:(In her head)"I can feel his cock twitching under my tongue. He must be enjoying this! And it tastes like, some precum is already leaking out. I wonder how long I can lick his cock, before he begs me to start sucking on it?"

Lucy: *Lick Lick*

Emmet:"Ah...Oh my god...fuck...shit, that's so good..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Damn, she's teasing me with that tongue of hers!"

Lucy: *Lick Lick Lick*

Emmet:"Fuck...Mmm! Can you start sucking?"

Lucy:(In her head)"Hehe! Not long, it seems!"

Lucy starts to suck on Emmet's cock.

Lucy: *Shlluuurrrrp*

Emmet:"Ahh...God..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Her mouth is so hot and wet, around my cock!"

Lucy sucks further down the shaft on Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Ohhh, that's good. Mmm...fuck..."

Lucy:*Shluurrrrp*

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Emmet:(In his head)"The feeling of her lips wrapped around my cock is unbelievably good!"

Emmet:"Hnnng! Oh yeah! Fuck! Ahhh...Right there! Yes! Ugh!"

Lucy then starts to stroke Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Mmm, keep moving your hand like that!"

Lucy:"Like this?"

Emmet:"Uh-huh...Ohh..."

Lucy:"Do you like it when I rub your shaft like this?"

Emmet:"Yes, mmm! Don't stop!"

Lucy:"Why settle for a handjob though, when you could have so much more?"

Emmet:"I'm listening...and watching."

Lucy:"Hehe, make sure you don't blink."

Lucy unzips her hoodie, revealing her large breasts. She takes her hoodie off and drops it to the floor.

Emmet whimpers at how overwhemingly big Lucy's boobs are.

A slick of stringy precum comes out of the slit of the head of Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Geez, should I take that as a compliement?"

Emmet: *Whistle*

Lucy blushes profusely.

Emmet:"I-I...Incredible..."

Emmet:"Fuck, Lucy...You are so HOT!"

Lucy:"Language, mister..." 

Lucy:"But thank you...I don't know why you like my boobs so much..."

Emmet:"Oh my god! Lucy, are you crazy?? Your boobs are perfect! So big and round, they look heavy and soft at the same time."

Lucy blushes profusely but regains her confidence again.

Lucy:"I know I'm hot, but try not to drool." She teased.

Emmet blushes profusely and wipes his drool away.

Emmet:"Sorry."

Lucy:"It's okay. Anyways, as I was saying, why settle for a handjob when you could have these babies wrapped around your cock?"

Lucy wraps her breasts around Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"How does that feel? Are you comfy?"

Emmet:"Oh yeah, that's great..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Her breasts are so warm wrapped around my cock."

Lucy:"Hehe, you have such a cute expression on your face. You look like you're really enjoying it when I bounce up and down like this."

Emmet:"It feels so great, Lucy. Mmm! Just like that..."

Lucy:"Do you want me to speed up?"

Emmet:"No, it's perfect just like that. Ahh..."

Lucy:"Do you like it when I squeeze them really tightly around your cock like that?"

Emmet:"Ohh...That's so good."

Lucy:(In her head)"I love watching him squirm in pleasure as I tease him with my breasts!"

Emmet:"Ahh..."

Lucy:(In her head)"His cock is pulsing between my boobs - I can feel him quivering each time I massage his dick with them."

Lucy:"I'm going to speed things up a notch now, Emmet."

Emmet:"Uh, yes please!"

Emmet:"Ohh...Fuck...Ahh..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Holy fuck this feels incredible. I love how good she is with her breasts!"

Lucy:"Would you like to hold my tits while you fuck them?"

Emmet:"Hell yeah!"

Emmet squeezes Lucy's breasts.

Lucy:"You can squeeze harder than that if you want. Don't worry, you're not going to hurt me."

Emmet:"Hnng...No, this is perfect...ahh.."

Emmet:"Ohh...Fuck...Oh god...That's good..."

Emmet:"I think I'm gonna blow my load soon!"

Lucy:"I want you to cum over my tits, Emmet. I want to feel your hot, sticky seed coat my boobs. Can you do that for me?"

Emmet:"Y-yes, hnnnng...Mmm!"

Lucy:"That's it, cum for me!"

Emmet:"Ahhhhh! Fuck!"

Emmet:"I'm cumming! Hnnnnggg! Ugh!"

Emmet:"Ohhh! Fuck! Aaarrrghhh!"

Emmet cums all over Lucy's tits.

Lucy:"Oh wow! That's a LOT of cum!"

Emmet: *Pant Pant* Thanks, Lucy...that was...*Pant*incredible..."

Lucy: *Lick*

Emmet:"Ahh..."

Lucy: *Lick Lick*

Emmet:"Mmm...fuck..."

Lucy: *Lick*

Emmet:"Ohh...fuck..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Dammit, the tip is so sensitive!"

Emmet:"Mmm..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Damn, it feels so good when she licks at my balls like that."

Lucy: *Lick Lick*

Emmet:"Ohhhh!"

Lucy: *Suck Shlurp*

Emmet:"Mmm! Oh fuck..."

Lucy:"Mmm..."

Lucy: *Shluurrrp*

Emmet:"God...Mmm!"

Lucy: *Shluurrrp*

Emmet:"Ohhhh...fuck..."

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Lucy: *Gulp*

Emmet:"Mmm!"

Emmet:(In his head)"I can feel her tongue swirling around my glans - she's so damn good at this!"

Lucy: *Mpppf!* *GAG*

Emmet:"Ohhh! Fuck, yes! Just like that! Ahh..."

Emmet: *Pant*

Lucy:(In her head)"Emmet has started breathing pretty heavily now! I've got him on the ropes!"

Lucy:"Mmm..."

Emmet:"Ohh..."

Emmet:(In his head)"When she moans like that, I can feel intense little vibrations traveling down my shaft! She must be doing that on purpose!"

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Emmet:"Mmm! Yes...Oh fuck, you're so good!"

Lucy: *Shluuurrrrp*

Lucy:(In her head)"Let's see if he enjoys me rubbing his glans against the side of my cheek."

Emmet:"Ohhh...Keep going! That's so good!"

Lucy: *Suck Suuuuucccck*

Lucy: *Shluuurrrrp*

Emmet:"Hnnng...."

Emmet:"Ahhh fuck!"

Lucy: *SUCK SUCK SUCK*

Emmet:"Ahhhhhh! Shit, I'm cumming!"

Emmet:"Ugh! Hnnnnnggg!"

Emmet cums in Lucy's mouth and she eagerly swallows it all up. She licks her lips with a smirk.

Lucy:"Mmmm~...Good boy, Emmet."

Lucy: *Lick*

Emmet:"Ohhh, fuck...Mmm!"

Emmet:(In his head)"Holy shit, that feels so good."

Emmet:(In his head)"It's so hot making eye contact with her as she licks my cock."

Lucy: *Lick Lick*

Emmet:"Mmm...Ah...Oh..."

Lucy: *Shlurp*

Emmet:"Yes...Mmm...Just like that, Lucy. Ahh.."

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Lucy: *Shuuuurrrlp*

Emmet:"Ahh..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Her mouth is so hot and wet right now."

Lucy: *SHLURP SUCK SUCK*

Lucy:"Mmm! Mmm..."

Emmet:"Ohhh...Ahhh!"

Lucy: *Slurp Suck*

Lucy: *Suck Suck Suck*

Emmet:"Hnnng...Mmmm!"

Lucy:"Mppf! Mmm!"

Lucy: *SUCK SUCK*

Emmet:"Ahh...shit...I'm gonna cum soon!"

Lucy: *Suck Slurp*

Lucy:"Mmm..."

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Emmet:"Oh god...yes...ahh..."

Emmet:(In his head)"It feels so good when she's sucking my balls like that."

Lucy: *Suuuuccck*

Emmet:"Ahhh...Mmm!"

Lucy: *Shluurrrrp*

Emmet:"Oh yeah...just like that, Lucy. Mmm!"

Lucy: *Suck Suck*

Emmet:"Ohhh..."

Lucy: *Suck*

Emmet:"Mmm! Holy fuck..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Her mouth is so warm and wet!"

Lucy: *SHLUURRRRP* *GAG*

Emmet:"Ohhh fuuuuck! Ahhh!"

Lucy: *SPLUTTER*

Emmet:"Mmm!"

Lucy: *GAG SUUUCCCK*

Emmet:"Ahhh...Yes!"

Emmet:"Hnnnnggg..."

Lucy: *SHLUUURRRRRP*

Emmet:"HNNNNGGGG! Oh YES!!!!"

Emmet:"Holy fuck! Ahhh!"

Lucy: *SHLURP SUCK SHLURP*

Lucy licks the underside of Emmet's cock, on his frenulum. It's so sensitive there. That's Emmet's sensitive spot. That's Emmet's weak spot. Lucy flicks her tongue back and forth really fast.

Emmet:"Oh yeah, that's the spot. Oh yeah, right there. Oh god, feels so good, don't stop."

Emmet:"F...f...oh, oh." Emmet said, unable to finish the word.

Emmet:"Ohhhh..." He stuttered.

Emmet:"F--god--"

Emmet:"Oh--damn, that's good, oh it feels so good--"

Emmet:"Oh!" Emmet gasped, eyes bugging, arms straining as his fists clenched tighter against the bedsheets until his knuckles turned white.

Emmet:"Lucy, Lucy, oh my god, that feels so good--"

Emmet:"Please...do that...some more..." He panted.

Emmet:"Ghwuah!"

Lucy:"Oh...my my...You look sooooo sensitive! Hehe."

Lucy: *SLURP*

Lucy: *suck* *suck* *SLURRRRRRRRP* *SLURRRRRRRRRRRRP*

Emmet:"Hwaaaan!!"

Emmet:"Shit! Oh CRAP! This feels amazing! You are so skilled!"

Emmet:"Hwaaan!!"

Emmet:"Lucy I c-c-c-can't hold it anymore!!!"

Emmet cums in Lucy's mouth and she eagerly swallows it all up. She licks her lips.

Lucy:"Mmmm~..."

Lucy smirks at Emmet.

Lucy:"Good boy, Emmet."

Lucy winks at Emmet.

Lucy strokes Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Hhnnn...Ahhh...

Emmet:"Lucy...I'm gonna--"

Emmet:"Aahhh!"

Emmet cums in Lucy's mouth and she eagerly swallows it all up. She licks her lips.

Lucy:"Mmmm~..."

Lucy smirks at Emmet.

Lucy:"Good boy, Emmet."

Lucy winks at Emmet.

Lucy strokes Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Hehe...You look hypnotized, baby..."

Emmet:"I-I might be..."

Emmet:"God, your boobs are...So perfect!"

Lucy:"You want to...Cover them...In your stuff...Don't you?"

Emmet:"Oh, Luuuucy...I love it when you talk like that!"

Lucy:"Cum for me, Emmet...Cover me, please baby..."

Emmet cums all over Lucy's breasts.

Lucy sucks Emmet's dick.

Emmet:"Ah...Lucy..."

Emmet:"Fuck...Here it comes!"

Emmet comes in Lucy's mouth and she eagerly swallows it all. She licks her lips.

Lucy:"Mmmm~..."

Lucy smirks at Emmet.

Lucy:"Good boy, Emmet."

Lucy winks at Emmet.

Lucy licks Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Oooh...."

Lucy:(Lick Lick)

Lucy:(Lick Lick)

Lucy:(Lick Lick)

Emmet:(In his head)"She's teasing every inch of my dick! I'll be cumming in no time!"

Lucy:(Lick! Slurp!)

Emmet:"Ahh...Ohh..."

Lucy:(Lick! Lick!)

Emmet:(About Lucy's eyes)"God, her eyes are stunning! The way she looks at me while she licks my cock, is heart-melting!"

Lucy sucks on Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Suck Suck!"

Lucy:"Suck Suck!"

Emmet:"Ooohhh God! Mmmmm!"

Emmet:"Ahhh!"

Lucy:"Shluuuurrrrp!"

Lucy:"SUCK SUCK!"

Emmet:"Hnnnng!"

Emmet:"I'm gonna cum! It's too intense! AHHHH!"

Lucy:"SHLURP! SUCK SUCK!"

Emmet:"I'm cumming! Hnnnnggg!"

Lucy:"Lick Lick."

Lucy:"Lick Lick."

Emmet cums.

Emmet:"AYAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Emmet:"Oh God..."

Lucy squeezes her boobs around Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Man, you've got great tits!"

Lucy:"I know."

Lucy lets a bit of her saliva on the tip of Emmet's cock.

Lucy: *Mleh*

Emmet:"Oh, wow!"

Emmet:"You're incredible!"

Lucy:"Hehe!"

Lucy:"Just lie back and relax, boo."

Lucy:"I'll take care of you."

Emmet:"This is awesome!"

Lucy rubs her tits up and down Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Oh!"

Emmet:"That feels amazing!"

Lucy:"Yeah?"

Emmet:"Oh, yeah!"

Emmet:"Does it feel good for you?"

Lucy:"It feels good to know I'm making you feel good."

Emmet:"Oh, you are!"

Emmet:"You really, really are!"

Silence.

Lucy:"C'mon, Emmet...Talk to me!"

Emmet:"Alright, umm..."

Emmet:"...H-how's things going with your Pop Star career, lately?"

After the events of The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part, Lucy decided to go back to her Pop Star career.

Lucy:"No, not that!"

Lucy:"Talk dirty to me!!"

Emmet:"Oh!!"

Emmet:"Right, sorry..."

Lucy:"Tell me all the naughty things you wanna do to me!"

Emmet:*Ahem*"Lucy, I wanna...uhh..."

Emmet:"L-love you...so hard."

Lucy:"..."

Emmet:"And I wanna roll around, on your..."

Emmet:"...Butt."

Lucy:"That's really not-"

Emmet:"And massage your umm..."

Emmet:"Knees..."

Lucy:"Oh my god, please stop talking."

Emmet:"Bad?"

Lucy:"So bad!"

Emmet:"Sorry!"

Lucy:"It's okay!" She giggled.

Lucy:"It was adorable and cute, though! Just like you!"

Emmet blushes profusely.

Silence.

Emmet:"It's just hard to concentrate while you've got those phenomenal ta-tas wrapped around my cock!"

Lucy:"Oooh, yeah...Say more stuff like that!"

Emmet:"Ta-tas?"

Lucy:"You like my ta-tas, don't you?!"

Emmet:"I love your ta-tas Lucy!"

Lucy:"Do you wanna suck 'em?"

Emmet:"If you want me to."

Lucy:"NO, Emmet...Tell me you wanna suck on them!"

Emmet:"Ah, god..I wanna suck on your tits, Lucy!!"

Lucy:"What else?!"

Emmet:"I wanna squeeze them!"

Lucy:"Yeah?"

Emmet:"And pinch your nipples!"

Lucy:"Keep going!"

Emmet:"And..."

Silence.

Emmet:"And..."

Emmet:"...AND..."

Emmet:"I wanna suck them...And squeeze them...And nibble at your perky little nipples."

Lucy:"Ah, fuck ya!"

Lucy:"Keep going!"

Emmet:"I wanna fuck you so hard and deep that you'll be begging me to stop and keep going at the same time."

Lucy:"Fuck!"

Emmet:"I wanna throw you on this bed and ravage your tight little pussy."

Lucy:"Mmm, god."

Lucy:"Keep going!"

Emmet:"And..."

Silence.

Emmet:"And..."

Emmet:"...AND..."

Lucy:"And what?!"

Emmet:"...AND I'M CUMMING!!"

Emmet:(Cumming)"HNNGGG!!!"

Emmet:"Haah...Haah..."

Lucy:"Heh, wow..."

Lucy:"...You drenched me!"

Emmet:"Y-yeah, sorry...about that."

Lucy:(Tasting Emmet's cum)"Mmm."(Smacking her lips)*Smack*

Emmet:!!!

Lucy:"That's alright, babe."

Lucy:"I liked it."

Emmet:"Yeah?"

Lucy:"Oh, yeah!"

Lucy wraps her tits around Emmets's cock.

Lucy:"You ready?"

Emmet:"Mhmm."

Lucy:"Here we go!"

Lucy rubs her tits around Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Phew, yeah..."

Emmet:"...That's fantastic!"

Emmet:"It feels like my dick is wedged between two pillowy clouds of pure heaven right now..."

Lucy:"Hehe!"

Emmet:"...Seriously, I can hear angels singing!"

Emmet:"Is it good for you?"

Lucy:"Mhmm."

Emmet:"You're shivering a bit."

Lucy:"Yeah, it tingles..."

Emmet:"That's good, right?"

Lucy:"...Very!"

Emmet:"Oh, Lucy!"

Lucy strokes Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Oooh, you're hard as a rock, Brickowski!"

Emmet:"Y-Yeah, you don't mind taking care of it for me, do you?"

Lucy:"Not at all!"

Lucy sucks Emmet's cock.

Emmet closes his eyes, smiles, and sighs in pleasure.

Emmet:(In head)"Fuck this feels good."

Emmet:(In head)"Fuck...I can't take much more of this!"

Emmet:"That's it, Lucy! I'm about to burst!"

Emmet:"Here it is! Fuck...I'm cumming!"

Emmet:(In head)"Damn...her tongue is caressing the tip of my cock as I let out my load!"

Emmet:(In head)"Holy shit...It's orgasmic!"

Lucy strokes Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Ooohh..."

Lucy goes faster.

Emmet:"Mmmm!"

Emmet:(In head)"God, this feels so good!"

Though Emmet is shy to make more sounds.

Lucy:"Hehe...it's super cute watching you struggling not to moan."

Emmet:"Mmm...MMM!!!"

Lucy:"It's getting really warm now. Are you about to cum?"

Lucy:"Cum for me."

Lucy:"Cum for Lucy."

Emmet:"Hmmmm! HNNNNGGGGG!"

Emmet:"Mmm! MMMMM!!!!"

Emmet cums.

Emmet:"Fuck...Fuck..."

Emmet:"Ooohhh..."

Lucy:"Was that good?"

Emmet:"Incredible...Amazing...(Smirking)Awesome..."

Lucy:(Smirking)"I'm glad you enjoyed that."

Lucy wraps her boobs around Emmet's cock.

Lucy rubs Emmet's cock with her boobs.

Emmet:"Mmm..."

Emmet:(In his head)"Her soft boobs, feel so good against my cock!"

Lucy:"You must really be enjoying this. I can feel your cock, quivering between my boobs."

Lucy:"You've definitely got a fetish for boobs, don't you?"

Emmet:"N-No..."

Lucy:"Oh, come on. You can't lie. Your body is giving it away, right now!"

Lucy:"You're shivering with pleasure."

Emmet:"Ahh..."

Emmet:"F-Fine. Maybe I do, have a bit of a boob fetish."

Lucy:"Haha! I knew it!"

Lucy continues to rub her breasts around Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Ahh...Ohh! Yes!"

Emmet:"Ahh..."

Emmet:(In head)"Damn, it feels like two soft pillows are enveloping my cock!"

Emmet:"I'm gonna cum soon..."

Emmet:"Hnngg..."

Emmet:"Hnnnng! Ohhh...Ohhh..."

Emmet:(In head)"Her boobs are massaging my cock so well...I'm gonna blow my load all over them!"

Emmet:(In head)"God, those boobs are squeezing around my glans! It's so sensitive!"

Emmet:"Ahhh!"

Emmet cums.

Emmet:"Hnnng! Ugh! Ahh..."

Lucy:"There we go. You came so fast!"

Emmet:"Uh huh...Phew..."

Lucy licks Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Mmm!"

Lucy:"Shlurrrrp!"

Lucy:(Suck Suck!)

Emmet:"Mmm! MMM!"

Lucy takes Emmet's shaft deeper into her mouth.

Lucy:(Lick Lick!)

Emmet:"Mmm! Ahhh!"

Lucy:(Shluuuuuuurrrrp!)

Emmet:"Hnnnnngggg!"

Emmet:(In head)"Oh God! She's deepthroating my cock right now! Fuck! I'm not gonna last much longer!"

Lucy wraps her tits around Emmet's cock and squeezes it.

Emmet:"Oooh..."

Lucy:"Sounds like my special is enjoying having his girlfriend's boobs, rubbing over his thick hard cock."

Emmet:(In his head)"Fuck, this feels so good..."

Emmet:"Ah...Oohh..."

Emmet:"Mmm!"

Emmet:(In head)"She's getting faster!"

Emmet:"Ahhh...Fuck..."

Lucy:"Oh, is my special close?"

Lucy:"Cum for me. Cum all over your girlfriend's boobs."

Emmet:"Hnnnnngggg!"

Emmet cums.

Emmet:"Hnnnggg...Ah...Ugh..."

Lucy:"That's it! Good boy!"

Emmet:"Fuck...Ah...Ohhh..."

Lucy:"Wow - so much cum! You must have been REALLY horny!"

Emmet catches himself staring at Lucy's breasts, but he quickly looks away. However, Lucy caught him staring, and smirked smugly.

Lucy:"Do you like looking at my breasts?"

Emmet:"What-I wasn't-"

Lucy:"Of course you are!(Strokes Emmet's cock)I mean, what other reason could you POSSIBLY have, for being THIS hard? Well, don't worry, Brickowski. I'll take care of it."

Lucy sucks on the head of Emmet's cock.

Lucy:(SUCK! SUCK!)

Emmet:"Ohh...fuck..."

Emmet:"Damn, this feels AWESOME!"

Lucy:(Shlurrrp)

Emmet:(In head)"Ohh...fuck! She's speeded up!"

Emmet:"Mmm..."

Emmet:(In head)"Damn! This feels so good! Lucy gives phenomenal blowjobs!"

Lucy:(SUCK SUCK SUCK!)

Emmet:"Ohhh...Ohhh..."

Lucy:(In head)"I can't wait for Emmet to spew his hot cum into my wet mouth!"

Emmet:"Ahh...I'm gonna cum soon, Lucy."

Lucy:"Lick! Shlurp!"

Emmet:"God..."

Emmet:(Pant! Pant!)

Lucy:(In head)"His cock's beginning to throb between my lips! Time for the grand finale!"

Emmet:(In head)"Any second now. Yes!"

Lucy takes Emmet's cock out of her mouth.

Emmet:"Huh?(In head)Why did she take it out of her mouth?"

Lucy:"Aaah..."

Emmet:"L-Lucy? Why did you stop? Is everything-"

Lucy puts her mouth back on Emmet's cock and sucks deep down the shaft.

Lucy:(SHLLURRRRRRRRRPPP!!!)

Emmet:"OH God! Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

Emmet:"Fuck I'm cumming...Shit! Hnnnng!"

Emmet cums.

Lucy:(Gulp! Gulp!)

Emmet:(In head)"Holy fuck! She's swallowing it all as I spray it into her mouth!"

Lucy:"Emmet, allow me to pleasure you between my soft and luscious breasts."

Lucy squeezes her breasts around Emmet's cock and moves them around. Emmet hisses through his teeth at the overwhelming sensation and pleasure enveloping his cock right now.

Emmet's rock hard, throbbing, hot cock is enveloped and trapped between two soft silky pillows of infinite softness. The pleasure was too great, too much, too overwhelming for poor Emmet to handle. Emmet squirmed around helplessly like a puppy and whimpered like a puppy.

Emmet:(Whimpering like a puppy)"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm..."

The pleasure was too much but, Emmet didn't want Lucy to stop either.

Emmet:(Moaning)"Ohhhh...L-Lucy...Oh my God, your breasts are so soft! Oh my God, that feels good! That feels so good! That feels really good! That feels too good! Please don't stop!"

Emmet's eyes widen in disbelief as Lucy presses Emmet's cock between her breasts, massaging it with her soft tits.

Lucy moans softly, squeezing and kneading Emmet's cock with her voluptuous orbs.

Emmet gasps in pleasure and moans in appreciation. 

Lucy keeps her grip firm as she pumps and squeezes Emmet's cock repeatedly, her breasts heaving with every movement.

Emmet groans loudly, writhing beneath her as she works her magic on his cock.

She teases Emmet for a little, taking her sweet time as she sides up and down his length.

The sensation of Lucy's breasts against Emmet's cock is exquisite, almost unbearingly arousing as she squeezes and massages him with them. 

Emmet shudders with delight as Lucy's breasts rub up and down his dick, feeling the softness of her breasts against his shaft as they bounce up and down.

Emmet moans as she works him over, squeezing her breasts harder and tighter as Emmet becomes increasingly aroused.

Lucy grips Emmet's cock harder with her large breasts, squeezing and kneading his erection between them.

Emmet presses his hips forward, humping against her boobs as Lucy fucks him with her breasts.

Emmet moans louder, grunting with pleasure as she pleasurably toys with his cock.

Lucy:"Alternatively, I could take that thick cock of yours into my mouth and suck on it until you are trembling in orgasm."

Emmet:"Ahh! Y-yes! It's really good! Yeah, stroke it...just like that...I could have you do this all night!"

Lucy smirks and then starts to suck on Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"OH YEAH, THAT'S IT!! Oh god...this feels amazing! Oh god, that's so good! Mmm! Yes! Yes, Lucy!"

Lucy then starts swirling her tongue around the head of Emmet's cock and starts suckling on the slit as if it was the most delicious lollipop she has ever consumed.

Emmet:"LUCY! F-F-FUCKKK! Ah...Yes, just like that, Lucy. Don't stop!"

Lucy then gently fondles Emmet's balls as she licks under Emmet's cock near his frenulum.

Emmet:"OH WOW, THIS IS SO AWESOME! Fuck...Mmm..."

Lucy then uses her tongue to lick the underside of Emmet's cock from the head to the base back and forth.

Emmet:"Oh yeah, oh shit! Y-yeah, I'm really, really close!"

Lucy then kisses all over Emmet's cock and kisses Emmet's balls and licks his balls and sucks on them.

Emmet:"Oh fuck, OH FUCK!!"

Emmet:"I'M CUMMING! HNNGGG!!!"

Emmet cums in Lucy's mouth and she eagerly swallows it all and licks her lips.

Lucy:"Mmmmm..."

Lucy decides to perform oral on Emmet's cock again since it's so sensitive because he cummed.

Lucy:"I don't know if you have any cum left in your balls, after that; but if you do, I'm gonna suck it ALL out."

Emmet:(In his head)"That sounds so goddamn sexy!"

Lucy sucks on Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"F-F-Oh-Oh!" Emmet said, barely unable to finish the word.

Emmet:"Hnghh!"

Lucy: *Shlurp~shlurp...shlurp*

Emmet:"Uhhh...!"

Lucy licked Emmet's cock, from the base to the tip.

Emmet let out moans.

Lucy shifted gears from the careful licking she'd been doing to a full=fleged vacuum blowjob.

Emmet's lower body became numb from the extreme pleasure.

Emmet:(Moaning in a stuttering and shuddering breath)"Ohhhhohohoho..."

Emmet:(Whimpering like a newborn puppy)"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm...~!"

Emmet is mewling like a newborn kitten. Emmet is squirming around like a puppy and writhing around like a snake.

Emmet:"AH~Ah! *Gasp*...Oh, my god, what is this?..."

Lucy:"Emmet, are you losing your mind from pleasure? I can feel your legs shaking."

Lucy: *Shluurp! Shlyuyuyuyurp!!*

Lucy was licking Emmet's cock all over, like a candy.

Emmet's body trembles and twitches, as Lucy devours his cock.

Emmet:"Ahh...Oh...Mmm...Ooh...Ugh...Ahh...Mmm...Don't stop..."

Lucy:(In her head)"Hehe, I can feel his cock quivering, as I lick his glans. It must be extra sensitive, since he has cum already!"

Lucy sucks on the head of Emmet's cock.

Lucy: *Suck*

Emmet:"Mmm...You're amazing at that, Lucy."

Emmet:"Fuck...Ah...Khh...Hah...AH!

Lucy: *Suck *Shlurp*

Lucy: *Suck* *Suck*

Emmet:"Ah! Ah! Mmm! Ahhh...Ahhh..."

Lucy:"Mmm!"

Lucy:(In her head)"His cock is so delicious! I could suck, on this bad boy, for hours! Sadly, I don't think he'd be able to last, that long though!"

Lucy's feels Emmet's cock harden in her mouth. Emmet moans and bucks his hips.

Emmet:"Mmm, don't stop, Lucy! Oh god...fuck...I'd never thought I'd...ahh..get hard again, so quickly. Ohh...fuck..."

Lucy swirls her tongue around the top of Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Ohh, your so good. Just like that. Oh yeah, your tongue is the best. I don't deserve you. Oh yeah. Do that some more."

Lucy licks the underside of Emmet's cock on his frenulum. It's super sensitive there. That's Emmet's weak spot. Emmet basically led out shuddering moan of ecstasy.

Emmet:"Ooohhh...So...S-so goooood...Fuck...That's good...Mmm..Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Oh yeah, that's the spot. Oh yeah, right there. Ooh, right there. Your tongue is amazing!"

Lucy sucks deeper down Emmet's shaft.

Lucy: *Suck Suck Suck*

Emmet:"Mmm! Ahh! Ohhh! Yes! Ahh!"

Lucy: *Shlurp* *Shlurp*

Emmet:"I'm gonna cum again soon, just keep doing that."

Lucy: *Suck* *Suck*

Lucy: *Suck* *Suck*

Emmet:"Mmm...It feels amazing...Ah...This is sooo good, Lucy...Mmm! Yes...Yeee..ahh...Ahh! Mmmm!"

Lucy runs her lips across Emmet's dick.

Emmet:"Fuck, your lips are, fuck!"

Emmet:"Fuck! I'm getting close! Ahhhh! I'm cumming! Ugh! Fuck!"

Emmet comes and Lucy eagerly swallows it all up again.

Lucy:"Mmmm!"

Lucy kisses Emmet.

Lucy:"Mwah!"

Emmet:"Mmm..."

They break the kiss.

Emmet:"I love you so much, Lucy...You're the best thing to ever happen to me, in my life. I love how smart you are and how you are so incredibly sexy without even trying. I love your eyes, and your hair, your lips, I love the way your legs move."

Lucy blushes profusely at what Emmet said. No one else has ever said that to her, complimented her like that before, or loved her like Emmet did.

Lucy:(Blushing profusely)"Do you think I'm sexy??"

Emmet:"The hottest woman in the world!"

Lucy:"Oh, sweetheart..."

Lucy unzips her hoodie, opens it, takes it off, and drops it to the floor.

She gets ready to wrap her breasts around Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"You deserve this, you deserve so much more than this for everything you do - for how you make me feel..."

Lucy wraps her breasts around Emmet's cock.

Emmet hisses from how soft Lucy's breasts are.

Emmet:"Gah! S-soooooo ssssoft...Lucy..."

Lucy:"Relax, Emmet...I want to watch you enjoy this..."

Lucy rubs her breasts up and down Emmet's cock.

Emmet let out a whimpering moan from the overwhelming feeling and extreme pleasure enveloping his cock right now.

Emmet:"Oooohhh, Luuucy..."

Lucy picks up the pace and goes faster.

Lucy:*Huff* I love you *huff* baby..."

Emmet:"I love you...Too! Ah, Lucy I'm not gonna last, I-"

Lucy:"Ah-ah...Not yet...Sweetie..."

Lucy moves her breasts back and forth on Emmet's cock, jiggling them from side to side.

Lucy:"Mmmm...Does this feel good?"

Emmet:"O-oh my - fuuuck...."

Lucy picks up the pace and goes faster.

Emmet:"Lucy, I'm gonna-"

Lucy:"It's ok, let *huff* it out Lucy, please-"

Emmet:"Hngh-!"

Emmet cums.

Lucy strokes Emmet's cock.

Emmet:(In his head: Her hand is too soft)"Uuaaah...Man...That feels...good...Ah, yes...

Lucy:"How...Are you feeling...Baby..?"

Emmet:"I'm...I'm close, Lucy..."

Lucy:"Do it, sweetie...Let it out."

Emmet:"A-ah...Fuuuck!"

Emmet:"Hnnngh!!"

Emmet cums.

Emmet:"Ahhh..."

Lucy strokes Emmet's face with a loving smile.

Lucy:"Mmm - you are adorable, you know that?"

Emmet didn't respond. Emmet's eyes are on Lucy's breasts.

Emmet's eyes meet Lucy's.

Emmet:"Huh? I didn't catch that, I was uh..."

Lucy:"Distracted."

Lucy:"What could be distracting you, I wonder?"

Emmet:"Lucy...you are so god damn sexy!"

Emmet:"Your boobs are so big, and they look so soft...I wonder..."

Lucy:"What, sweetheart?"

Emmet:"I wonder if you could...Could you use your breasts, please?"

Lucy:(Puts her hands on her breasts)"Use my breasts...? How do you-?"

Emmet:"Could you wrap your boobs around my...Around me, and then-"

Lucy:"Haha, sweetie...Do you really think I don't know what a titfuck is?"

Lucy:"You really want that?"

Emmet:"Yes, please!"

Lucy:"Well, you're so sweet, you deserve a reward."

Lucy wraps her tits around Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Ah-ooohhhh...So Soft. Lucy, what're-"

Lucy moves and jiggles her breasts around Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Ah-Lucy! This is...Amazing!"

Lucy picks up the pace and goes faster.

Emmet:"Lucy...I'm--"

Lucy:"Cum...Please, cum for me!"

Emmet comes.

Lucy touches Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Oh my! You're still hard! Well, let me fix that."

Lucy puts her hand on Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Lucy's going to take good care of you, baby..."

Lucy strokes Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Ohhhh, does that feel good, baby?"

Emmet:"L-Luuucy...You're...Amazing for this..."

Lucy goes faster.

Lucy:"You're so hard, Emmet. You're gonna come for me, aren't you?"

Emmet:"Ah-I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Lucy!"

Emmet cums.

Lucy squeezes her boobs around Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Oh, Lucy...Oh, Lucy...your boobs are so warm, so soft..."

Lucy:(Smirking)"You deserve all this and more, Emmadorable."

Lucy kisses the head of Emmet's cock making Emmet moan in pleasure.

Emmet:"Lucy-I-"

Emmet cums.

Lucy sees that Emmet's cock is hard and blushes profusely.

Lucy:"Is it getting hard because of me?"

Lucy:"I'm a little self-conscious about how I look."

Emmet:"That's crazy, Lucy. You look fantastic, as always."

Lucy:"Consider this your reward for "The Special."

Lucy licks Emmet's cock.

Emmet:"Bwwaaa..."

Lucy squeezes her boobs around Emmet's cock as she sucks on his cock.

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"Oh! Oh my!! God damn, they're so fucking...soft!(In his head: her boobs are like nice soft marshmallows)Oh...the tongue movement...! Such sensation! Lucy you are the best."

Lucy:(Thank you)"Tonk ya."

Lucy:(You feel good?)"Ya fol god?"

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"...Feels too good...

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"Aug!...(In head)It went down her throat! Ah....Ah....My mind is going blank...(aloud)Ahhh fuck, Lucy...Oh this is soooo...Good...Ohhhh, this feels too good. Oh fuck it feels good...Yes...Agh!!!(In head)My mind is about to explode! A...Agh...Getting tighter..."

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"Your tongue is sensational!"

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"M...more..." Emmet whimpered.

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"Ohhhh...Mmmm...Ahhh...."

Emmet:"Holy crap...! I'm...I'm not going to make it much longer...! PLEASE keep going! Oooh FUCK! Oh shit! Sh...shit, I'm close...Lucy...Lucy...I think I'm gonna cum soon."

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"Eek...

Lucy: *Slurp Slurp*

Emmet:"Fuck...shit..."

Emmet:"F-fuck-I'm...Cumming! Aghhhhhhh!"

Emmet cums in Lucy's mouth and she swallows it. Emmet gently grabs her head and gently grabs pushes her head down his shaft.

Emmet: *Pant Pant* 

Emmet:"Ahh..."

Emmet:"Damn, that felt good."

Emmet:"That was awesome..."

Emmet:"Ha...Ha..."

Emmet:"I almost lost my mind."

Lucy lifts her head up and speaks.

Lucy:"Was my "thank you" worth saving the world?"

Emmet:"Can't talk...Room spinning. Sorry about grabbing your head there."

Lucy:"Here's a protip: DON'T apologize for giving a girl exactly what she wants. I'm a tough girl, and I know how to play rough.(Singing)And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun."

Lucy touches Emmet's cock making her gasp and Emmet yelp.

Lucy:"Oh! Wow, you're still hard! Do you want me to do it more?"

Emmet:(Panting)"If we do anymore, I might die from the pleasure..."

Lucy:"So what are we gonna do about this big, hard cock here?"

Emmet:"Would you...Use your mouth?"

Lucy:"Absolutely!"

Lucy sucks on Emmet's cock.

Lucy:"Mmmm..."

Emmet:"Oh...Right there, Lucy."

Emmet:"Faster, Lucy."

Lucy goes faster.

Emmet:"Lucy, I'm gonna..."

Emmet:(!!!)

Emmet cums.

Lucy:"Mmmmph!!"

Lucy: *Gulp*

Lucy:"Wow! That was so much! Phew..."

Emmet:"That was awesome! You're so good at that!"

Lucy:"Hehe, well I'm glad you enjoy it, Emmet. Cause I love sucking your cock!"

Lucy:"Come on, let me have some more fun with you."

Lucy gets Emmet out of his pants, takes off his shoes and socks, leads him over to the bed, and gently pushes him down on it. Lucy strips out of her clothes. Emmet is in utter disbelief of how beautiful Lucy is.

Emmet:"You're beautiful, Lucy..." He murmered dreamily, dazed by her beauty, as always.

Lucy giggles.

Lucy:"Thank you, Emmadorable."

Lucy gets on the bed and crawls on Emmet, smiling. 

You Guys:"Can we stop with this?"

Me:"No!"

-----------------

Christmas Day

Night Time

Syspocalypstar

Emmet and Lucy's house

Emmet and Lucy's room

Emmet enters the room and his jaw drops when he sees Lucy wearing a sexy santa dress. She is wearing a red mini dress trimmed with fake fur and topped with a santa hat.

Lucy:"Merry Christmas, Emmet."

Emmet gulps.

Lucy turns on the radio and the backround music of the song Santa Baby starts to play.

Lucy starts to sing in a sexy, seductive, and sensual voice as she dances and walks around a frozen Emmet.

Santa baby,(Runs her hands across Emmet's chest)just slip a Sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby(Opens Emmet's vest), so hurry down the chimney tonight(runs her hand down Emmet's chest to his manhood. She squeezes it and Emmet lets out a yelp.)

Santa baby(Takes off Emmet's vest), a 54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby(Drops Emmet's vest), so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fella's that I haven't kissed(Lucy gives Emmet a short kiss on the lips and continues to sing)
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my Christmas list

Santa baby(Unbuttons Emmet's collared button up blue shirt), I want a yacht and really that's not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa baby(Takes off Emmet's button up shirt), so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey(Drops Emmet's blue shirt to the ground), one little thing I really need
The deed to a platinum mine
Santa baby(Takes off Emmet's white shirt), so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie(Drops Emmet's white shirt on the ground), and fill my stocking with the duplex and checks(slides her hands across Emmet's chest)
Sign your 'x' on the line(kisses Emmet's chest which makes him shudder)
Santa cutie(Unbuckles Emmet's belt), and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree(Lucy runs her hands down her body)
With some decorations bought at Tiffanys(swings her hips from side to side)
I really do believe in you(strokes Emmet's cheek)
Let's see if you believe in me(tickles under Emmet's chin)

Santa baby(Slides Emmet's belt out of the loopholes), forgot to mention one little thing(Drops Emmet's belt to the floor)

A ring, I don't mean on the phone(does the phone hand gesture)

Santa baby(Pulls Emmet's pants down), so hurry down the chimney tonight(pulls Emmet's underwear down)
Hurry down the chimney tonight(coos the lyrics into Emmet's manhood like it was a microphone. He could feel her warm breath.)
Hurry, tonight

Lucy coos the last few lyrics in Emmet's ear, her warm breath sending shivers down Emmet's spine. Emmet gasped when Lucy put her tongue in Emmet's ear and nibbled it. She then starts to suck and kiss Emmet's neck. Lucy kisses Emmet's lips, then his neck, then his chest, then his belly, then his manhood. When she reaches Emmet's manhood and kisses it she fondles the balls as well.

Emmet tries to speak through his moans.

Emmet:"L-Lucy? W-what--mmm--i-is--ugh--this? Oh gosh."

Lucy looks up at Emmet and smirks.

Lucy:"Well consider this a reward for the awesome holiday party you threw last year."

Emmet:"Y-you-ohh-were-mmm-against it."

Lucy:"I know, I was but, it turned out amazing! I had so much fun!"

Emmet:"Me too."

Lucy:"Thank you."

Emmet:"You're welcome."

Lucy:"Anyway, because of that, I'm your Christmas present. Tonight, I'm all yours, Emmet. Welcome to the best night of your life, Emmet." She purred seductively and kisses Emmet. After a while they break the kiss.

Lucy:"Now, where we were? Oh, right."

Lucy starts to suck on Emmet's balls and Emmet leans his head back and moans in esctasy.

Emmet:"Mmm! Oh yeah..."

Emmet:"Mmm! Ah...

Emmet:(In his head)"This feels so fucking good..."

Emmet:"Ah..."

Emmet:"Ooh! God...That's amazing..."

Emmet:(In head)"God, Lucy's so fucking sexy."

Emmet:(In head)"My cock is so hard right now!"

Emmet:"Ah! Ahhh!"

Lucy:"Sounds like you're not gonna last much longer."

Lucy:"Are you gonna cum?"

Emmet:"Mmmm! Ahhh..."

Emmet:"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Emmet:"Hnnnnnngggg!"

Lucy:"That's it, cum for me! Cum for me now!"

Emmet:"AHH! AHHHHHH!"

Emmet cums.

Emmet:"Oooh....."

Emmet:(Pant Pant)

Lucy:"Come on, let me have some more fun with you."

Lucy gets Emmet out of his pants, takes off his shoes and socks, leads him over to the bed, and gently pushes him down on it. Lucy strips out of her clothes. Emmet is in utter disbelief of how beautiful Lucy is.

Emmet:"You're beautiful, Lucy..." He murmered dreamily, dazed by her beauty, as always.

Lucy giggles.

Lucy:"Thank you, Emmadorable."

Lucy gets on the bed and crawls on Emmet, smiling.

Lucy smirked and then let her big bare breasts pillow against Emmet's well toned bare chest.

Emmet hissed through his teeth when he felt her naked breasts pillow into his bare chest. He gasped all the oxygen from his body. He let out an exhale. They were so soft. They were so warm. Her breasts felt like like two pillows of infinite softness. He had never in his life felt something so soft. Lucy then moved her breasts so they were enveloping Emmet's rock hard cock. Emmet's eyes widened and he winced with pleasure. Emmet exhaled a whimper. He let out a whimpering moan. She jiggled her breasts up and down.

Emmet groaned from the pleasure of it all. It was overwhelming. This had to be what heaven felt like. Emmet whimpered like a puppy.

Emmet:(Whimpering like a puppy)"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm..."

Lucy chuckled.

Lucy:"We're just getting started, babe."

Lucy kisses the tip of Emmet's cock, licks it, and sucks on it and Emmet thought he really might have blacked out for a second.

Emmet:"Ohhhh..." Emmet moaned in pleasure.

Lucy's hot, wet mouth sucking on the super sensitive head of Emmet's cock, Emmet's cock trapped and enveloped by two soft, luscious, silky soft pillows of infinite softness, Lucy's seductive, glowing, sapphire blue eyes staring into Emmet's chocolate brown eyes that are big with nervousness and darkned with arousal, it was a lot for poor Emmet to take in. Poor Emmet was overwhelmed with pleasure. The pleasure was simply too much for him. But, he didn't want Lucy to stop either. 

You Guys:"Brielle, it's June!"

-------------------

Emmet has a sprained ankle and is lying in bed.

Lucy then steps in the room. She is dressed in a skimpy nurse outfit.

Lucy:"Mr.Brickowski?(Smirks)I'm ready for you."

She does a sexy pose and winks at Emmet who gulps but smirks.

Emmet:"Hello nurse."

Lucy giggles and makes her way over to Emmet.

------------------

Emmet is sick and is lying in bed.

Lucy then steps in the room. She is wearing a sexy french maid outfit. She is wearing a glossy black dress, cut high on the thigh and low on the bosom, so tight it whined when she walked. A starched white cap was perched absurdly atop her head, and a starched white apron was slung low around her waist, like a remembrance of chastity. She is wearing fish net stockings, high-heeled boots, and fancy leather gloves. She is carrying a steaming hot bowl of soup.

Lucy:"Here you go,(walks towards Emmet and her dress whines while doing so)It's alphabet soup. I made it special."

The words in the soup say "Get Well Soon".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.5K 45
[ 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽 ] 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝖨 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗒, 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖺𝗇...
28.9K 561 24
Just some random Star Wars oneshots. :)
4.2K 72 13
this "book" has different danger force stories that I wrote and some inspired by other writers. TW : Might have suicide and self harm :) Enjoy 💗💗
1.4K 14 23
Title is self-explanatory, but I hope you enjoy it! Minor Note: the danger force characters are over 18; may contain explicit content.