The Missing Astronaut (Origin...

By AthenaGuarda

"When her astronaut husband died in space by a computer malfunction, the wife along with some people she know... More

🔆READ THIS FIRST🔆
ASTR-Luneph_1886
The Ball
Expired Air Ventilation
Space Debris
Memories
Cassiopeia
Detritus of Luneph
Secret Letter... [Part 1]
Secret Letter... [Part 2]
Ill Fated
Synolomynd [Part 1]
Synolomynd [Part 2]
Synolomynd [Part 3]
Sibelius Concerto [Part 1]
Virtuoso Sanctuary / Post Office
Family Bonding
Childhood... Am I right?
Butterflies
Torments Life / A Child's Drawing
Heart to Heart...
Carmén / The mansion
Letter for the Grand Princess
Fainting
Wished for a Desired Island
Conversation
Senimyd [Part 1]
Senimynd [Part 2]
Senimynd [Part 3]
Danse Macabre
The Death of Jane Salieri
Disturbing Sound
Art Festival
The Woman at the Entrance
Fake Relationship
Job Interview
Hanged / Experimental
Circus
The Scent of Pastries
Bloodied Hands
Curse of the Gibbous
Reflection Mountain
A Speech For My Lover...
Grafomynd [Part 1]
Grafomynd [Part 2]
Grafomynd [Part 3]
Marigold / Up Late in Midnight
The President
FĂ©lix Mendelssohn's Concerto
Replica

Sibelius Concerto [Part 2]

14 1 0
By AthenaGuarda

• Announcement:

- Hello readers! Sorry that I haven't
posted anything new for around 6-7 days. It was because I got sick, so, this is the newest part/chapter...I really apologize, but I am in good shape now.
- Another is a concern; Sibelius Violin Concerto was made in 1904. Years after the setting of this story. We are sorry by the lack of research of this amazing piece- The setting of this story was 1886+ but below 1904. Once again we apologize for this big mistake.

- Athena Guarda

*Sibelius Concerto [Part 2]

°Written by: Vito Ezio Manigo

-----> 3 hours have passed, it is now
5 o' clock; an hour before the concert of Viola playing a Sibelius Violin Concerto starts.
- Francis and Catherine were headed to the 15th entertainment room: An empty orchestra pit. They were going there just to talk about the replica but they didn't know that Stephen was following them.

--They've arrived at the room---

----> They took a seat and started having a conversation.

*Francis: So, about Viola... Where was the place you were going to talk
tom-

[Abrupt Stop]

"Tomorrow night, city park at 6 pm?"
- Said Stephen... Catherine and Francis were shocked because they didn't even notice him one single bit.

*Francis: Why didn't you tell us you were following us!!? And WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY A WORD BEFORE FOLLOWING US!?

*Stephen: I thought you already noticed me... And besides, you were to be alone with Catherine, so~

*Francis: It's about the replica. You know what, let's just continue, so tomorrow night at city park, 6 pm?

*Catherine: Exactly. I'll check my watch to check what time it is.

*Stephen: Well?

*Catherine: Seems to be a few minutes before the concert starts. Want to have a seat, Stephen?

*Stephen: I'll sit later. I forgot Albert with me. He is still sleeping, I'll wake him up.

*Stephen: Make sure not to be late!

------> 5:30-5:45, many people were entereing the entertainment room (Orchestra Pit/ 15) along with the musicians of the ensemble.
-- Stephen and Albert were still in the room.

*Stephen: Come on, we're going to be late!

*Albert: Okay! Relax! I'll be finish in a minute!

--------- They've Arrived at 5:50 ----------

[In the Desdemona Inn, the earliest gets the best seats; the seats doesn't need payment.]

-----> The two (2) were walking down the isle then Francis called them.

- "Hey! You two! We save you seats!"
-Francis got their attention and they sat. Good thing the audience didn't "shushed" them.
- The ensemble were tuning their instruments. Then it was the start of the concert, the ensemble sat down.
-----> The first movement: Allegro Moderato was about to start.
- Viola as their soloist, started playing on her violin while Augustus (Colby's Father) conducts. Around three (3) minutes, the orchestra started playing with its soloist.

----> 19 minutes have passed as the 2nd movement: Adagio di Molto starts.

*Catherine: Viola's really good!

*Francis: I agree, but we must keep our voices down.

---> Augustus started conducting because of the pause of transitioning from the 1st movement to the 2nd movement.
-- Flutes start to sound with the clarinets, then Viola finally played again.
- The whole duration of the second movement was slow, the literal meaning of Adagio di Molto is very slow.
- Then finally,
the 3rd movement: Allegro ma non Tanto. The start was very intense, as if you're like a daredevil about to commit something dangerous.
Halfway of the movement slows down and picks up the previous pace and tempo.

-----> Then at last, the Sibelius Violin Concerto ended with its beautiful ending. The audience clapped along with the other 4. Others were crying because of the concerto. The concert was 35 minutes long.

[Sibelius was only played in that night]

- Some people who were tourists from other countries were left impressed because of how long they can play, they also have now left the orchestra pit
(entertainment room 15).
-----> The four (4) were also leaving the room together and talks about the concert.

*Francis: That was a good play!

*Stephen: For the first time... I agree with him.

*Albert: I'm hungry for dinner, anyone want to come with me?

*Catherine: Sure, I am starving!

"No thanks" Stephen and Francis said in unison and started looking at them angrily because of their unison. [BoMbaStIc SidE eyE]

- The siblings go to the dining room to eat food from earlier. They sat on one of the tables.

*Catherine: So have you heard of Viola?

*Albert: About the replica?

*Catherine: So, Stephen told you?
But yeah... About the replica....

*Albert: But are you the one will talk to Viola or Francis?

*Catherine: I will be the one, brother. I'll see her tomorrow night.

- Albert picked up a sushi and ate it.

*Albert: Okay! This sushi is good!

- After they ate, they went to their rooms. It was 7:45 pm, Albert and Stephen were already sleeping while Catherine and Francis are still awake and having a conversation while sitting on their beds.

*Francis: I hope we can find this space ship, my lady.

*Catherine: I do hope so! If we stop this now, all of this will be in vain.

*Francis: I agree. But we should get some rest for tomorrow, Lady Catherine before we find the space ship.

*Catherine: What's with the sudden "Lady"? I thought you'll only say that if other noblemen are around?

*Francis: I don't know... I just wanted to.

*Catherine: Well, we can't stop people to do what they want, can we?

*Francis: I know... I- nevermind

*Catherine: Why? I can keep a secret...

*Francis: I'll tell you tomorrow night, after you've spoken with Alice.

*Catherine: Alice? Who's Alice?

*Francis: Oh! Wait- sorry... I meant Viola... Sorry, there are a lot of things going in my mind...

*Catherine: It's okay, all of us makes mistakes. We should go sleep.

*Francis: Okay...

- Francis shut the light off and they finally slept.
_______________

- Francis woke up, it was currently
8:47 am. He brushed his teeth and went to the dining room to eat breakfast. Albert was also there awake. Ordering there is just like a McDonald's. But it didn't existed at that time. The breakfast menu was: Hotdogs, hash browns,
pancakes, scrambled or sunny side up eggs (you choose), and salads.

*Albert: Yeah uhmmm, I'll get two hotdogs, two hash browns, and a sunny side up egg.

*Francis: Big appetite, huh?

-> Francis said from the entrance whilst Albert was ordering at the counter.

*Albert: Woah! I didn't see you there, did you have a nice dream?

*Francis: Yeah. Is Stephen still sleeping?

*Albert: I never knew you have concerns for him, but anyways; yes, he's still sleeping.

*Francis: Well I should get some breakfast before Lady Catherine wakes up.

-----> Francis ate with Albert. And after some time... Stephen finally woke up and Catherine a few moments later.

----> The day passes and it's finally 5:29 pm. Catherine is sitting on her bed in her room with Stephen and the others at the Desdemona Inn...

"Alright! Almost 6 pm... For the sake of my husband!" Catherine said in her point of view. Stephen was standing in front of her.

*Stephen: You should wear this earpice I made for Francis. It's a new one, but has the same materials.
Wear it so I can hear your conversation and just in case if you forget what ever information Viola told you, I'll list down all of the words you ladies will be talking.

*Catherine: Understood.

----> She stood up and the others said their goodbyes and hoping for the best to find the space ship as soon as possible.

*Francis: Be careful, Catherine.

*Albert: Good luck, sis.

*Catherine: Alright, I'm heading out now.

-----> Catherine leaves the inn while Stephen opens his laptop to check in the earpiece. Tonight, her hair was down so the earpice will not be seen.

*Stephen (Through Earpiece): Hello, can you hear me?

*Catherine: Loud and clear.

*Stephen: Good. Head to the park, walking there from your pace is approximately 30 minutes.

*Francis (Through Earpiece): I never knew you were that smart.

*Stephen: Shut up.

*Catherine: Excuse me!?

*Stephen: I was saying it to Francis.

*Catherine: Ah. Anyways, 30 MINUTES!? Is it that far?!

*Stephen: Yeah, deal with it.

-----> Catherine walks all the way to the park. After a whopping 30 minutes of walking, she finally arrives at the park at the certain tree Viola told her to. She saw the spot and with the tree, there is Viola, and Catherine walks to her.

*Viola: You finally arrived but a bit early.

*Catherine: No, I arrived on time.

*Viola: Let's move on. About the replica...

*Catherine: According to Francis, it's in your basement. Where is it exactly?

*Viola: Right, but you have no clue where is my basement, am I right?

*Catherine: Yes, you are right... That's why I asked.

*Viola: My basement is in a country,
Grafomynd.

*Catherine: We can't enter there! We're from Astromynd.

*Viola: That's why you have an older brother named Albert who can edit some fake licences stating you are from other countries except Astromynd. Also, I have a friend who is from Senimynd, visit him.

*Catherine: Okay! But where is it exactly located, like which village or town?

*Viola: That's for YOU to find out.

*Catherine: Another question... What will we do with your friend in Senimynd?..

*Viola: He'll give you something. And plus, you can't go in the Klisi Citadel because your "crew" are not from there unless you know someone... But I won't give you his name, so you won't know him at all so you can't enter. Sadly, he is a noble man, you wouldn't get to him so easily, he is hard to contact and you know the rules of the citadel; No breaking in. That's what you did in PAARLSC, that's why your friend got fired.

*Catherine: Shut up. We didn't mean it. You talk so much. Focus on your music, you hit 19 wrong notes. And is that all? I want to sleep.

*Viola: Yes...

----> Viola scoffs because Catherine judged her playing. Catherine turns around and starts walking back to the inn while Viola touches something in her ear...

*Viola: You got all that?

*Dasha (Through Earpiece): I did.

*Kevin (Through Earpiece): I thought you were a virtuoso violinist... You messed up.

*Viola: Oh shut up, Kevin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684 84 15
Is it better to have loved and lost, or to never have loved all all? --- 16+ Suggestive Themes, Suicidal Mentions --- Interactive! Credit to Alilynx!
7 1 1
It's February 13th, 2037. Mars explodes soon after a colony had begun plans to drill into the crust. It wasn't the drilling that caused it, however...
6.6K 1K 37
âť– Interstellar pilot and ex-adventurer Alex Gallegos must keep their team safe on an icy moon as sentient storms threaten to repeat the tragedy that...