๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By plutoandmoon

โ”โ”โ” 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entir... More

๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
soundtrack
act one, ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
001. among the living
002. bits of broken
003. cost of communication
004. devil, defeated
act two, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
006. from heartache
007. give, receive
008. hoarding of the past
009. in gardens we wait
010. jealousy, all consuming
011. knowing you
act three, ๐œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
012. life jacket
013. maintaining peace
014. not a victim, victor
015. our ending, new beginnings
016. pure strength
017. quiet
018. remember before
019. small and great
act four, ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
020. the city of sin
021. untold tale
022. vex
023. when night falls
024. x marks the spot
025. you haunt the devil
026. zero explanation

005. empty, emptier

3K 133 110
By plutoandmoon

(empty, emptier)

Margot hated all things that were complicated. That was one of the reasons she and Brie decided to be friends – their relationship was just too complicated.

When she was a kid she strayed away from having friends. People were complicated and they pissed her off. The only person who wasn't complicated in her childhood was a seventeen-year-old boy from the coven next door.

He was her best friend, a brother even. And though they weren't bound by blood, they were closer than ever. The reason they were so close was due to one reason.

They were both siphoners. Both abominations in their parents' eyes.

And his name?

His name was Kai Parker. The black sheep of the Gemini coven.

When she escaped from her father's hold she searched for him. She searched night and day in every little crevice of the earth until she found his grave.

Turns out, Kai Parker had died on May 10th, 1994, only months after her father locked her away.

— — —

Margot woke to the sounds of Damon and Stefan arguing. Their voices were loud which let her hear every word.

Stefan had still been angry that they didn't tell him their plan, and was filled with disappointment in his brother and daughter. So, Margot did what any teenager would do; she went back to sleep.

Before she could, however, her door opened, causing her to let out an angry groan. "Dad, if you try to wake me up I will slap you."

"Elijah's gone and so is Elena."

The siphoner sighed, "And what do you want me to do?"

"Well, first I want you to eat because when you don't you're a bitch and then I want you to do a locator spell."

She tilted her head, the act making her resemble a puppy. "Vampcakes?"

"Already on the stove. Now get up or I'll pour this bucket of water on your head."

Her eyes widened, "Where did that- Never mind. I'll be down in a minute. I don't have any pants on."

Stefan smirked as he leaned against her doorframe, "Oh, and tell your little friend to go. We can't have you distracted today."

Margot grinned as Natasha came out from under the covers with a deep red blush on her face. "Hey, Stefan..."

"Hello, Natasha. I hope you don't mind but I need Margot for the day."

"Oh, no it's cool-" she glanced down and blushed even more when she realized that only a linen sheet had been covering her naked body.

Stefan must have noticed as well because he quickly walked out, "I'll be outside."

— — —

The siphoner walked out after a few minutes, Natasha by her side, holding onto her hand as she led her down the stairs.

The red-headed woman's lip quirked up into a smirk as she placed a kiss on the brunette's neck, "That was fun. We should do it again sometime."

Margot crossed her arms, a small smile on her face as Natasha left before she turned to face Stefan who had a knowing look on his face. "I think you need to redo the silencing spell on your room too, Maggie. It wasn't working very well last night. I think you traumatized Damon."

"Good. He probably deserved it."

— — —

As soon as Margot had eaten and done her silencing spell, she was ready to find Elena. Stefan had insisted she do the silencing spell first though due to he himself also being traumatized.

Margot stared down at the map as she let a few drops of Jeremy's blood drop onto the paper as words of Latin fell from her lips.

The blood travelled along the paper, staining it in a trail of red until it reached its location. "She's... here? Like at the door."

Stefan frowned in confusion only for the door to open a second later. The three Salvatore's heads whipped to watch as Elena and Elijah walked inside.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon grunted as he walked into the parlour, a glass of bourbon already in his hand.

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal," Elena explained, causing Margot to sigh, "Really?"

"The three of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return."

"And what would that be?" Damon questioned as he rolled his eyes.

"An apology."

"A what?" Damon asked with a scoff earning a chuckle from Margot.

Stefan sighed at the pair before walking over to Elijah, "I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena. And Margot had no part in your death. She was away at the time."

Elijah nodded as he looked between the pair, "I understand."

Elena sighed when she saw Damon with a sour look on his face, "The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did."

"Is that true?" he asked, his eyes staring into Elijah's.

"It is," the Original answered.

"And you're trusting him?" Damon questioned Elena.

"I am."

"You can all go to hell," he told them with a scoff before he walked off, presumably into his bedroom.

"He's angry with me right now..." Stefan spoke up as he turned to face Elijah, "And a little traumatized by Margot. But he'll come around."

Elijah simply adjusted his sleeves, "Perhaps."

— — —

Margot had left the boarding house, choosing to stay away from the drama that is Stefan, Elena and Damon. Instead, she chose to get drunk and eat every burger in sight.

Soon enough, she was joined by Damon and Alaric who was in possession of his own body now.

"Three bourbons," Margot ordered, "And two burgers with fries... Please."

Matt, the bartender and seemingly the only human left in Mystic Falls nodded before walking away.

"Why do you look like that?" she asked as she turned to face Damon.

"Like what?"

"Like you're constipated. What happened? Did Elena and Stefan-"

"Gentlemen? Lady? Why so glum?" a voice asked from behind them, promptly cutting Margot off which royally pissed her off.

She turned towards the man. He had curly blonde hair and a pair of devilish blue eyes. "We're busy. Fuck off for a minute."

She turned back to Damon, "So, who pissed in your coffee? Or did Stefan trick you into drinking Bambi again?"

"No, I was just forced to listen to you and Natasha all night long. How do you have so much stamina? You started at 8 and didn't stop till-"

Alaric fake puked at Damon's words, "Please stop. I do not want to hear about the kid's sex life."

"Oh really, Ric? Cause, I think you do," Margot teased as Matt brought out the drinks, setting them all in front of her. "Thanks, blue eyes."

When Damon went to pick up one, she swatted his hand away, "Mine. Order yourself one. Now, blondie. What do you want?" she asked as she turned to face the man who had previously interrupted her.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret," the blonde man said as he stared at Damon causing the vampire to groan.

"Ugh. Klaus, I presume."

"In the flesh," he answered with a smirk before he sent a wink to Margot who rolled her eyes. Why were the bad guys always the hot ones?

"Well, uh, thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon asked as he stole a fry from Margot's plate earning a glare.

Klaus stared at him with an incredulous look, "You are kidding? He is kidding, right?"

"No, not really," Alaric said with a sigh.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon weakly joked.

"Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So, if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up..." He went to walk away only to stop a few steps away from Margot, "Oh, and love?"

Margot glanced up from her burger, "What?"

"You and I are going out to dinner tonight before the ritual. I'll pick you up."

Before she could argue he was gone. She and Damon shared a look before she muttered a quiet, "What the fuck just happened?"

"That was fun," Damon muttered as he stole yet another one of the girl's fries.

"You're going to screw it up, aren't you?" Alaric questioned with a sigh. He already knew he wasn't going to like the answer.

"You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, Elena might...Get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?"

"You did what?" Margot almost yelled. "You fucking dick."

" Yeah, and I think it won't matter because you'll be dead."

"But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon."

"And you'll still be dead," Margot reminded him.

"Are you gonna help me or what?"

The history teacher sighed, "What do you want me to do?"

— — —

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked as he entered Margot's room only to see her in a red silk dress, sitting at her vanity as she put on mascara.

"A date apparently."

"Oh? With Natasha?"

She shook her head as she set down the mascara tube, "Nope. Klaus."

Stefan's brain almost short-circuited at her words. "What?" he asked loudly with widened eyes.

"Believe me, I'm not happy about it either."

"Where um- where are you going with him?" he asked as he walked inside and sat on the edge of her bed.

"No idea. He said he was picking me up before the ritual... whatever time that's supposed to be...? I don't know. How's Elena? Damon was a dick for that."

"She's okay. She's with Jeremy and Jenna. You, um, you like nice."

She chuckled. He was such a dad. "Thank you. Now, which shoes? The matching red or the black?"

"Wear the red bottoms Damon got you for your last birthday."

Margot smiled gratefully, "Thank god you were a woman in your past life."

— — —

"Good evening, love. You look stunning," Klaus said the second Margot opened the door.

She pondered on the idea of slamming the door in his face. His stupid, ugly, adorable face. She hated it and she hated him... Did she hate him though?

"You look... mediocre. And the same as you did five hours ago. Did you not even try to look good?"

He glanced down at his white henley, "I thought it looked quite nice."

"Well, you were wrong. Now where the hell is this dinner? It better be good."

He smiled, ignoring her comment about his appearance as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, the girl immediately recoiling from his hold. "Don't touch me, dickhead."

"Why not, love?"

"Oh, I don't know- maybe because you are planning to kill my best friend and possible step-mom in a few hours."

He breathed out calmly as he tilted his head to look down at her, "You know, I grew up here. There was a village just where the high school is now. It was beautiful, full of people, mostly werewolves but we lived in peace."

She noticed how he changed the conversation but decided to play along. She didn't want to think about the hours to come. "Elijah's your brother, right? Do you have any other siblings?"

A fraction of a smile appeared on his face, "Yes. There were six of us. Henrik, the youngest. Then Rebekah, Kol and I. Then Elijah and Finn, the eldest."

"I didn't know Elijah was older than you," she commented as they walked past a group of people who were passing around a bottle of liquor.

"Not many do. Do you have siblings?"

"No. I was an only child, though Damon is like a brother."

"Right. Where are you from?"

"Portland. Werewolf breeding ground by the way. You know, for after you kill my best friend."

He chuckled, "Thank you. I'll be sure to remember that. Your last name– Orion; there was a coven there a few centuries back. Is that by any chance your relatives?"

"Were they judgy assholes?"

"Yes, actually."

"Then yes, they probably were."

— — —

"What was your coven like?" Klaus asked as they sat at the table in the small secluded restaurant just outside of Mystic Falls.

Margot shrugged as she sipped on her glass of wine. "I don't remember much about them. My dad took me... away from them when I was five. I didn't see them again till I was fifteen. And even then, we didn't do much talking."

"Yes, I remember Katerina telling me you killed them all."

Margot rolled her eyes as she set her now empty wine glass down on the table. "Of course she did. She needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut."

"She also told me your dad did some pretty bad things... He yelled, he belittled, he even caged you."

Her jaw clenched at his words. Of course, he knew. He would find out anything he could to stay one step ahead.

To her surprise, he spoke with a softer tone this time. "My father was abusive too. My mother was unfaithful to him and had me with another man. My father hated me for it. That's why I'm cursed. When my father found out I was part werewolf he grew estranged and he forced my mother to do a spell."

"She made your werewolf side dormant," Margot concluded, earning a small nod. "And that's why you're so hellbent on breaking your curse. You don't feel whole."

He stayed silent. She was smart, he'd give her that. Pretty too but he wasn't going to say that.

"I want to propose a deal to you."

"A deal?" she inquired, watching as the waiter filled her glass before walking away.

"I would like you to come with me when I leave. I will help you with your magic more than Stefan ever could. I have witches, I've met more siphoners than I can count. My mother was a witch and I spent my entire childhood surrounded by magic."

"And what's in it for you?" she asked, her lips stained red from the wine.

"You get lonely when you live a thousand years. I propose that you and I become friends of sorts..." A smirk lifted on his lips, "With a little something on the side, of course."

She chuckled at him, "Does the hybrid want to be friends with benefits with little 'ol me?"

"If that is what it is called these days, then yes."

"God, you sound so old. I'll tell you what, I'll play into your whole 50 shades of grey thing... if you promise to never hurt my family again. And I mean all of them, Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, hell even Jeremy. You will never touch them... Feel free to kill Matt though. God, he's judgy."

He held out his hand. God, even his hands were nice, she thought to herself.

"Deal?" she asked as she held up her hand, only inches away from his.

He grinned as he took her hand in his, "Deal."

— — —

Margot had been packing her bags in her bedroom when Stefan entered once again.

"You know, one of these times I'm going to be naked and you are going to be traumatized, Dad," she commented when he didn't knock.

"Klaus took Elena– Why are you packing?"

Margot sighed. Instead of looking at him, she stared at the now very interesting floor.

The vampire was immediately filled with nerves from his daughter's silence and he quickly walked over to her before he placed his hand under her chin, and gently lifted her face. "Maggie? What's wrong? Did he do something? Did he hurt you?"

She shook her head but tears were threatening to fall from her eyes as she stared up into her father's beautiful green eyes. "I'm going with him. After... Everything happens. He's going to help me with my magic and this way he'll be far away from all of you. You won't have to look over your shoulder every five seconds."

His eyes widened, "What? No, Margot. I don't care if I'm hunted for the rest of eternity, you do not need to sacrifice your happiness for us."

"Dad, you sacrifice everything for me. It's time I repay you."

"Repay me? You're my daughter, Margot. You don't have to repay me for anything. If you want to repay me just make me another batch of cookies you don't have to sell yourself to the devil."

"Dad, I'll be fine. Besides, if he does anything wrong, I'll cut his balls off and hang them from a Christmas tree as though they are ornaments... better yet I'll cook them and make him eat the-"

"I get it, Maggie," he mumbled, shuffling slightly at her words. He could almost feel the pain.

She grinned, "I was raised by Stefan Salvatore when he was a ripper. I know how to protect myself."

He slowly nodded. He had raised her while in one of his murderous blood rage stages. He taught her all his tricks and somehow she wasn't a sociopath... yet.

"Fine. Call me every day. If you don't call I will find you and I will not let you have iced coffee for a week."

"Fair."

— — —

Two days had passed. The sacrifice had gone and went. Elena Gilbert was dead and Elijah Mikaelson was a traitor. John Gilbert and Jenna Sommers were both dead as well while Elena lived on via a magic spell performed by Bonnie, not that Klaus knew that.

So, when Klaus came to collect Margot, she felt decently okay about leaving. Stefan and Damon would still have Elena. They would still have a shoulder to cry on and a person to watch Disney movies with.

While she was lounging in Alaric's apartment with Katherine, she didn't know Damon was suffering from a fatal werewolf bite courtesy of Tyler Lockwood.

Klaus had left a few hours prior, wishing to gather Elijah before their departure which left Katherine and Margot to talk about murder ploys. Sure, the two women didn't like each other, however, one can always bond with another when it comes to killing people.

"Margot," she heard a voice whisper from the doorway. She knew that voice. "Dad?"

Stefan smiled as he entered the small apartment. "Hey, sweetheart. Do you know where Klaus is?"

Before Margot could answer, Katherine vamp sped him against the wall before putting a finger against his lips, silently telling him not to speak. "Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus said with gritted teeth while Elijah walked in behind him.

Stefan glanced at Margot before looking at the hybrid, "I need your help...For my brother."

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention," he answered as he walked into another room, sending a wink to Margot as he walked past her.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own," Elijah explained as Klaus walked back inside only to shove a dagger into his heart.

The Original smirked as he watched his brother's body drop to the ground before he sped to Stefan, his hand moving quickly to grab his neck before slamming him into the wall. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?"

Margot sucked her teeth, a slight blue mist appearing at her fingertips. "The deal, Klaus. Let my father go, or the deal is off."

Klaus bit his lower lip, tilting his head to face her, as he loosened his grip on the Salvatore. "Of course, love."

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want," Stefan pleaded as Margot walked closer to him, not liking how unstable Klaus appeared.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless. I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

Stefan glanced down at Margot, "I haven't been that way in a very long time."

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town. If you do what I say, I'll let you come with me and be with your daughter. Katerina, come here."

The female vampire walked over to him only for him to grab her wrist before sinking his teeth into the soft skin. The woman screamed in pain. "No. No...No. No. No."

Klaus only smirked as he bit into his wrist before feeding her his blood. In seconds her wound miraculously healed itself, the sight earning shocked looks from the two Salvatores.

"You want your cure? There it is."

"Your blood is the cure," Stefan concluded with a defeated look.

"Gotta love Mother Nature," the Original answered with a smirk. "Now...Let's talk, you, and I."

— — —

"There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore," Stefan argued. He didn't like the way the hybrid looked at his daughter, not to mention the number of dirty jokes he had made in the span of ten minutes.

"Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman," he said as he poured the vile filled with his blood down the sink.

As soon as the vile was almost half empty Stefan sighed as he held up his hand, "Wait."

Klaus smirked as he placed the cork back in the vile's opening, "Now that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink."

Margot glared at him as he threw a blood bag in Stefan's direction. Stefan glanced at his daughter before he looked away and took a sip of the dark red liquid.

"Finish it. All of it. You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal."

Stefan hurried to finish the blood only for another bag to be placed in front of him. "Again," Klaus prompted with a smirk.

— — —

Stefan was resting on the floor, his head leaning back against the cool brick wall as he drank from two more blood bags, twelve empty ones on the floor around him.

Margot felt sick. She hated this. She hated seeing him suffer but she knew she could say nothing. Technically, this wasn't physically hurting Stefan, therefore, their deal would do nothing to save him.

"You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it," the Original commented as he moved to sit next to Margot, trailing his fingers down her arm as he threw yet another blood bag to the vampire.

"No more," Stefan grunted, pushing the bag away, "Not until you give me the cure."

"Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with Margot and I, and save your brother's life," he offered as he moved to kneel in front of the vampire before picking up a blood bag Stefan had thrown to the side.

Stefan hungrily grabbed it before sinking his teeth into it.

"That's the spirit," Klaus whispered, his voice seeming proud as he looked at Katherine, "Sweetheart..."

Katherine stood up immediately. It was like she was a robot, complying with his every word.

He held out the vial of blood, softly placing it in her hands as he compelled her, "Take this over to Damon and come right back."

Her heart skipped a beat. "You want me to leave?"

"No!" Stefan and Margot yelled as the girl sped out of the apartment, taking the cure with her and leaving the father and daughter with hopeless expressions on their faces.

"She'll never take it to him."

— — —

Klaus had taken his new comrades as he liked to call them to a warehouse. He had compelled a few humans on the way there to lug Elijah's coffin into a storage unit where four other coffins sat.

He smirked as he glanced down at his older brother, "I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family."

As soon as he closed the coffin he glanced at the two compelled humans who stood behind him, "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight."

Margot and Stefan stood side by side at the door, leaning against the wall as they read a text from Elena.

'Damon's okay. Where are you?' The message read, earning relieved sighs from the pair.

"So...did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus questioned as he walked over, Stefan quickly turning off his phone as he did so.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know."

"Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You two will help me see to that."

"What is it you really want from me?" Stefan asked, still standing slightly in front of Margot.

"All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town."

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Margot questioned impatiently.

"Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you, Stefan."

Margot sighed. He had pulled the same card on her the other night, however, her gift was a little promiscuous... and hot pink.

"Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid," Klaus called before a teenage girl walked towards them, slightly shaking as she did so.

"See, I wanna make sure you honour our deal...that you'll be of use to me... I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt."

Klaus let go of the girl and she immediately ran only to be stopped by Stefan who quickly bit into her neck and sucked every drop of blood from her body before dropping her lifeless body to the ground.

Blood dripped down his face, falling onto the ground as he stared at Margot with a broken stare. He felt disgusting. He felt like he had betrayed her in a sense. He promised himself that while she was alive and breathing he would never become a ripper and here he was, killing a woman right in front of her.

"Now we can go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 666 28
๐‘ฐ๐’…๐’š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„: extremely happy, peaceful or picturesque โ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›, ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿโž Or In which Elijah Mikaelson...
576K 21.2K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
8.7K 320 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
65.3K 2.3K 23
โ”โ”โ” 'i am already home' โ” โ”“ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a criminal with a ...