Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

By ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... More

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Them too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Brice
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
SetoSolace's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Office
Lunch Break
Park
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
I love him
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

Until the day I die

4.6K 159 173
By ShiningSouless

Chapter 29: Until the day I die

~Adam's POV~

It was getting close to sun down and I haven't seen Ty or the others yet. I was starting to feel like they left. I sighed and was about to go home when I saw them walking towards the fountain, where I was. When they were in hearing range, I started playing the guitar.

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you

As years go by
I race the clock with you
But if you died right now
You know that I'd die too
I'd die too

You remind me of the times
When I knew who I was
But still the second hand will catch us
Like it always does

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you

Should I bite my tongue?
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart
Tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
But still we'll say, "remember when"
Just like we always do

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you

Yeah I'd spill me heart
Yeah I'd spill my heart for you

My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Mistakes like friends do

My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Made the same mistakes

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die
Until the day I die

(Song: Until the day die
By: Story of The Year
[I don't own this song])

As the song came to an end everyone on the park was staring at me. They all started clapped and Ty was in front of me about 3 feet away. I walked up to him but Brice shot me a glare making me pull back. "It's fine guys." Ty said and walked up to me.

I put my hand up and cup his face "Ty, I'm so sorry for what I did. I was just so angry. Not at you. But because Dawn had to ruin everything I cared about. I was also angry at myself for letting you slip away. I love you so fucking much it hurts. It hurts me every time I have to say goodbye. I know I don't deserve forgiveness. I hurt you all too often, but I promise I'm not trying to. I quickly snap and I don't know how to control myself. But I only do it to protect you. I'll do anything to keep you safe. I will jump in front of a train for you. I'd do anything for you. I'm very sorry Ty." I say all while staring into his beautiful crimson eyes. I sighed and look away. I suddenly feel Ty press his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then slowly melted into it. He wrapped his arms around my neck and my hands fell to his waist. Everyone was still probably staring at us because everything was completely silent.

Me and Ty pulled back and gazed into each other's eyes "I love you Adam." Ty smiled softly at me "I love you too Ty." I said. "Ty.. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked "of course." I lean down and kiss him. I heard people around us saying 'awwww' Ty giggled and blushed slightly. I kissed his forehead and brought him close to my chest.

I walked back over to the guys "hey, sorry for everything I did. I really am sorry. And I'm sorry I broke your arm again Brice." I said rubbing the back of my neck "it's fine. Seto's taking care of me." Brice said and kissed the side of his head. "Sorry Mitch and Jerome." I said "no worries. We're fine." Mitch said "and most importantly, I'm sorry Ty." He smiled and leaned up and kissed me "sorry, I just really miss doing that." Ty said and blushed.

3 girls walk up to us. About a few years younger. I turn to them with my hand around Ty's waist "congrats on being a couple. You guys are so cute together." One with blonde hair and dark blue eyes said "thanks ladies." I said and they giggled "I wish I were as confident as you." The one with long curly brown hair said "how did you get the courage to do this in front of like 100-200 people?" Another with shorter brown hair asked "well, love. I love Ty to death so he gave me the strength to do this." I said and looked down at Ty. "Girls! Let's go." A women called. "Go to go. Bye." Me and Ty waved as they walked to their mother I'm guessing.

"Ty?" I asked "yes love." He said "let's go home." I smiled at him. He smiled back and he grabbed my hand and we walked to my house. When we got there we ran upstairs and into our bedroom. I pushed Ty down on the bed and crawled on top of him. I smashed my lips onto his in a heated kiss. He kissed back with as much force as I did.

I pulled off our shirts and kissed him again. I licked his bottom lip and he let me enter. My tongue explored his mouth like it was a cave. We pulled back, a think line of saliva connecting to our mouths.

I laid on the bed and Ty cuddle up beside me. He was drawing shapes into my bare chest. "Adam. I need to tell you something." He said and sat up. I did as well "what is it?" I asked "remember when we...had sex?" I nodded "well. I started feeling sick so I took a test and I came up positive." I smiled knowing what Ty was going to say but I let him finish "Adam, I'm pregnant and you're the father." My smiled grew wider and I brought Ty in for a tight hug. "I'm so happy Ty." I said. He laughed slightly and I could feel hot tears hit my back. I'm pretty sure I was crying too.  We pulled back and I wiped my thumb under Ty's eyes to get the tears away "don't cry, baby." I said even though I'm crying too. "I'm sorry, I'm just so glad." He smiles up at me. I leaned in and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you Ty." I said "I love you too Adam." He said back and laid his head on my chest. "Adam? When you lost control, why were your eyes white instead of red." I took a deep breath. "My father. He is insane. He has the same eyes. So if my was are white. I'm insane and you should stay away from me." I said sternly "who's your father?" Ty asked. I sighed before saying "Herobrine." "Seriously?" Ty asked, I nodded.

Ty yawned and cuddled further into the crook of my neck. He slowly purred as he fell asleep. I slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake Ty up. I walked downstairs and slipped my shoes on and went out. I got into my car and drove to the pet store. I'm so glad they are still open "welcome to Paw's." The lady at the cash register said. I smiled at her and walked at looking at the kittens. I reached my hand in the little cage they were in.

One black kitten with oddly purple eyes and a white belly with white coming up his chest and a little white on its snout. It came up to my hand and stood on its hind legs and his front paws on my wrist. I picked her up by putting my hand under her belly and lifting her to my chest. She purred cutely, but Ty's purr is more adorable.

"I see she has taking a liking to you." The lady said and smiled at me "can I buy her." The lady nodded "is it for someone special?" She asked "yes." I said and smiled softly as I thought of Ty. She tied a red ribbon around the kittens neck. I got cat food and a bowl for food and water, she rang that up too. I gave her the money and she handed me the baby kitten and the bad of stuff. "Thank you for your purchase. Come back some day." I nodded and walked back into my car. I placed the little kitten in my lap.

I drove home and parked the car. Grabbed the bag and the kitten. She meowed up at me as a woke her from her sleep. I opened the front door slowly and saw Ty sitting on the couch. I quickly hid the kitten behind my back. Ty looked over at me and smiled "hey. Where'd you go? Why did you left the bed?" He asked "no reason." I said and put the bag down.

"What's behind you back, what are you hiding?" Ty asked standing up "weeeeeelllllll." Ty walked closer to me and tried to look behind my back. I moved so he couldn't see just yet. "Adaaaamm." Ty whined. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"It's a present for you." I said "let me seeeee." I laughed again, he was so cute "Fine." He smiled and I showed him the kitten. He gasped slightly and he reached his hand out "go on. Pet her." I said and he scratched under her chin and she purred. "Can I hold her." He asked "of course. I got her for you." I placed the small kitten in his hands.

He softly purred as he played with the kitten in his hand "a kitty playing with a kitten. You guys are the cutest thing ever." He looked up at me and meowed cutely. I licked his cheek and he blushed.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." I cooed into his ear. He purred at my soft tone and nodded. We walked upstairs and placed the kitten down on a pillow and we stripped down to our boxers. We got in bed and he cuddles into my chest, I wrap my arm protectively around him.

"Thanks Adam. She's so cute. Your the best boyfriend ever." I highly doubt that but I'm tired so I didn't argue "your welcome  baby. I love you. Good night." I said and closed my eyes "good night. I love you too." Ty said and fell asleep purring. I fell asleep almost right after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 795 19
Natsu and Lucy take on a mysterious job request and are transformed into nekos. As they get use to their new powers, an organisation appear for them...
28.3K 895 24
"Hearts are often broken by words that are unspoken." MPREG Sequel to Leave Me Speechless. Seto and Brice are finally married and living their lives...
33.7K 502 20
Sakusa ,a yandere, is in love with Atsumu.He can't take it any longer so he kidnaps him.Eventually Atsumu falls in love.They get married have kids an...
1.3K 76 17
Another Merome/Skylox fanfiction. Feelings realized, relationships crushed. In the turmoil of the couples lives, it's easy to get pushed off the path...