My roommates are fictional ch...

By Lexacoolfox

Okay so this isn't a self insert. This is about what yours truly. And I'm calling myself out here Okays des... More

A deal?
problems
Explanation
Another one?
A fresh start.
Bonding time!
Why a third one?!
Learning
Getting ready to leave
Home sweet home!
Roomie number 4
Punishment over/ daddy issues
Sweets makes things better.
Vaca
Summer time
Seriously another anim- wait your not from an anime?!
Doe is just so cute!
A very clingy yandere/ trust issues.
Fixing the problem
That time of the month...
Casual Household experiences
Yes! A female finally!
The angle Mitsuri Kanroji
comfortable with you
The lucky new roommate
Its not just happening to me?!
Akward first meettings and problems
Game time!
Yeah why not throw a psychopath in?! Oh and a detective?
Time to say farewell!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
a package deal!
Only 4 rooms
We're home!
Meeting the brothers.
JACKPOT!
Our new home!
Return of the ender household!
New and old meeting!
Finally! the caretakers go and relax...leaving the roommates home alone...
Until we meet again!
Cafe date/summer day.
Phones.
Humanity's strongest soldier.
Skype call with the ender household
A normal day in the household/ a mysterious stranger.
Casual Household experiences 2
Spooky season!
Happy halloween!
The roommates and the visitor
Stay right there while I give you a present!
Stellaron hunters
Happy birthday bennett!

Women eating demon

401 17 5
By Lexacoolfox

(Demon slayer spoilers.)

Lexa POV:

'Just my luck. Out of all the demons I could've gotten, I got the one that eats women in particular. But that's not important right now! I just need a way out of this situation!'

I thought to myself looking at douma upper moon 2.

He was just looking at me with that fake smile. My whole body was shaking.

I did what anybody would have done in my situation.

...

I threw my phone at his face and punched him in the crotch and ran away screaming.

I bursted through the door and instantly went over to Lucifer hiding behind him

"Lexa? What's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost."

***********************************************

"Now that wasn't very nice~"

Everyone turned to the door and mistrui and rengoku's hearts literally stopped as they instantly knew that it was demon.

Those faces turned to terror when they saw his eyes it had the kanji 'upper two' engraved on his eyes.

"Do you treat all your guest like that?"

Mitsuri and rengoku grabbed their blades out of closet and prepared for a fight.

"Oh what's this~? Two demon slayers...oh and your hashiras!"

Douma pulled out his fans opening them

"This should be interesting~"

Lexa didn't know how this would go...regonku couldn't beat akaza uppermoon three and mitsuri almost died while fighting hantengu uppermoon 4. this was douma uppermoon 2, he was incredibly powerful.

Plus even if they could defeat him, there no telling what that would do to their universe and how it will affect it or change it.

"Wait!"

Lexa yelled stopping rengoku and mitsuri. Lexa asked Lucifer to watch douma and make sure no matter what he doesn't escape. He agreed

Lexa then pulled them off with a lot of protest on their part. She took them to L's room. Quickly explaining the situation to L

"Lexa! That is an uppermoon demon! Do you know how dangerous he is?!"

Mitsuri said panicked

"Yes, I do. Trust me I know but...killing him could cause some trouble. Trust me if I was certain that killing him would be okay, I'd have the brother hold him down while one of you slice off his head."

Lexa explained

"Killing him could cause an unbalance in your universe which could lead to its demise. While it's a possibility that your universe could be fine, are you both really willing to take that chance?"

L added to lexa's argument, siding with her.

Mitsuri hugged lexa

"B-but there's no telling what that monster will do to lexa! She's a defenseless, cute, sweet, human!"

Lexa then coughed and then said

"Your forgetting that this human has doe, and seven literal demons protecting me."

Lexa answered

"Okay. Fair but what about Levi, L, Nagito, Dabi, Hawks?"

Rengoku asked

"Well here's the thing about douma-"

"You know his name?!"

They both questioned.

"Yes. And as I was saying, douma eats women in particular. So most of guys should be fine and plus I'll ask the demon brothers to watch out for him. Also after explaining this to douma I'm sure he'll comply and be...possibly manageable. He may be a psychopathic, apathetic, hundred year old demon...but he's not dumb. He's actually quite smart and calculated. So this should make sense to him."

Both hashira gave each other an unsure look. Lexa grabbed both their hands

"I know this hard for both of you and I'm terribly sorry for you to do this. But its a necessary need."

They both let out a heavy sigh.

"If it makes you both feel better you can cut him up as much as you like just...no killing him."

They both kinda laugh cause it was obvious that lexa was joking about cutting him up anytime they like.

"Alright we won't kill him but we should stay with you while you explain everything to him!"

Rengoku stated

"Yeah! He might try to hurt you!"

Mitsuri added

"Okay."

Then the three of them came back and took douma to a room to explain everything.

***********************************************

"Hahahaha! What an interesting situation I found myself in!"

Douma smiled widely.

"Yes, I haven't found a way back yet so everyone has just been staying with me until we find a solution!"

Lexa said

"Aww how sweet~ I wonder if your blood is as sweet as your personality~?"

Mitsuri and Rengoku harden their stance ready to move

"Oh come down. It was just a joke~"

Douma waved his hand dismissively while hiding his smile behind a fan.

"...riiiiiight..."

Lexa said not convinced

"How about I show you a room you can stay in?"

Lexa suggested

"You'll let me stay with you~? My my~ aren't you at least a little bit scared?"

Douma asked while following lexa out of the room. Mitsuri and rengoku were in front and behind lexa

"Not really."

Lexa answered

They reached a room and lexa went and got some extra blanket and started nailing the corners to the wall to cover the windows.

"There we go!"

Lexa left and brought back in some candles. She set them around and lit them.

"Here you can get settled."

Lexa said as she and the two hashiras left the room as douma smiled.

"Thank you Lexi~"

Lexa closed the door after saying

"Don't call me that."

***********************************************

Lexa then explained everyone the situation. to say the 7 demon brothers and doe were displeased of this new roommate after learning what kind of person he is would be an understatement.

Even though douma said he wouldn't do anything to lexa nobody really believed that. Especially rengoku and mitsuri. They didn't trust him one bit.

***********************************************

Douma would stay in his room during the day, lexa would go in with one of the demon brothers or doe to check in on him.

Douma was always very pleasant and kind to lexa. Throwing the occasional flirt or compliment.

Lexa was trying to decipher if he was just trying to be polite or if he was trying to seduce her to eat her or drink her blood.

One time douma asked lexa if he could take a bite of her arm while Lucifer was with her and douma's head was smashed. It grew back quickly and douma just laughed.

He made a comment on how Lucifer was like his master Muzan. More than just looks but also personality.

***********************************************

Eventually two people got along with douma.

Dabi and Zack

Zack just liked him cause he could carve him up without facing consequences. Douma didn't even care he willingly let Zack slice him up.

Dabi found him tolerable because he kinda remind him of toga.

With those two getting along with him, mammon started warming up to him. But he would constantly remind him not to hurt his human.

***********************************************

It's also dawned on lexa if the ender household would possibly not be able to visit again because sanemi has a burning passion to kill demons.

She's not sure if anyone would be able to stop sanemi from trying to kill douma.

Lexa thought she was lucky to convince mitsuri and rengoku to try not to kill him.

***********************************************

Nagito thought douma was a very fascinating person and thought his regeneration abilities was incredible.

He especially enjoyed his blood demon art with the little ice sculptures he could make and how he can use them.

***********************************************

Lexa had mixed feelings.

She didn't hate him but she didn't necessarily like him either.

But...there's was one things she would never admit out loud...

He was so fine~

Lexa wanted to slam her head against the wall. She wanted the feeling to go away but it wouldn't.

"I'll just bury these feelings deep down in me and eventually one day...I'll die."

She would tell herself

But besides that she tolerated him.

***********************************************

He and L hadn't interacted yet so they don't think much of eachother.

***********************************************

Levi doesn't like him and merely tolerated him.

That was until Douma started making fun of how short he was and Levi started chasing him around with his blades.

Douma ended up with a few slashes from Levi.

***********************************************

Hawks thought he was okay. Douma was very interested on his wings and hawks didn't mind showing what they could do.

Douma clapped when hawks finished and then he started showing off his blood demon art

Hawks thought it was really cool.

***********************************************

Mitsuri and rengoku are constantly watching him, making sure he isn't up to anything.

They don't trust him not one bit.

Their moods immediately drop when he enters the room. Their smiles go to frowns and they just glare at him.

Douma understand why they feel that way.

But that doesn't stop him from whining to lexa on how they're being so mean to him for no reason!

Lexa knows he not being genuine and is just faking. He doesn't know she knows.

"Get over it douma. Don't complain unless they actually do something."

"They're doing something!"

"And what are they doing?"

"They're making me feel unwanted!"

"..."

***********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
566 1 9
im new to writing so show no mercy on how bad my works are. this is gonna be where i make random one shots or crossovers or small series of things i...
205K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
1.1K 26 22
She woke up to her mother and father calling her down for breakfast as she is now turning six, but she accidentally forced her Quirk Factor to go int...