Delicious Love

By SJMinnal

Vikram chakravarthy is CEO of chakravarthy group of companies he is an introvert. But too perfectionist and... More

Cover and Character Sketch
Meet Cute
Chat with Ananya
Unexpected Challenge
Seven Days Magic
A Reason
Treasure to Cherish
Her Invite
Constant Toss
Bolt out of blue
Baking for Her
Night walk with long Talks
Nostalgic Recollection
Seal on Epistle
Her Anecdote
Sweetful Sour
Reflection of Heart
Mag is Back
Waves of Surprise
Unexpected Sunset
Inkling to Trace
Family Party
Announcement?
Tacid Hearts
Knock for a loop
Messed up Maze
Silver Lining
Train to Trace
End of the Tunnel
Clearing the Clouds
Sweet Surrender
Wings of Love
Lost is Found?
Striving to Unfold
Opening of Petals
Crossed Wires
Safety Matters
Suffering Heart
The Saviour
Back to Routine
Testing the Trust
Final Drift
Omnious Attack
Lost Her?
Driving to End
Finishing the Game
Seeking Forgiveness
All is Well
Knotting the families
Blissful Ending
Epilogue
Hearty Note
New Story Alert

From Friends to Family

998 134 18
By SJMinnal

'Epdi intha tender miss aachu?' Chakravarthy screamed on top of his voice making Leela flinch in fear.

'Sir..anniku manoharan sir sign pannaru..naan thaan neenga sonna rateah quote pannen..i am sure i quoted the correct price. anniki sirku odambu serilathathu naala i didn't pick the documents from his cabin.' Leela was confident that she was very sure about the price.

'Chakra..Naan sign panna documentsah apdiye submit panniten..Naan open panni kooda paakala...' Swaminathan said to Chakravarthy.

'aparam naama quote panna price epdi change aachu?' Chakravarthy said in rage filled in his eyes making both to stay silent.

'Ok call the official to whom this tender was submitted..' Chakravarthy said to them.

'Already check panniten....But antha offical heart attackla two days back eranthutaaru..Aana avarukku yaaro bribe panni irukaanga..But no trace of his family as well.' Swaminathan said by hunging his head low.

Chakravarthy was confused and shocked.

'What?' he asked in confusion for which Swaminathan looked at him silently. By the time, Rajashekar entered the cabin and found the commotion and anger filled chakravarthy's face.

'Chakra...Enna achu?' Rajashekar asked him.

'Antha Tender missed ayiduchu..' he said with a disappointed filled voice.

'Epdi?' he asked with a shock. Chakravarthy said the happenings making Rajashekar to raise his voice to Swaminathan & Leela. Chakravarthy cut him off 'Raja..avanga mela thappu illa..itha vera yaaro panni irukanum..athu kandippa kandu pidikaren..' Chakravarthy said to him.

Rajashekar looked at him 'Chakra..vidu...naama intha tender edukarthu namma competitors yaaruko pudikala...so it happened..Next tenderla paathukalaam..naan intha issueah paathukaren..' rajashekar eased the situation.

'Illa Raja..itha ipdiye vida mudiyathu...i have to do something..' Chakravarthy was eager to get the tender. But Rajashekar blocked him from doing this by diverting him with other ideas.

'Sir..naama vena ithu epdi aachunu we can find it out sir..' Leela said.

'enakkum Leela solrathu correctunu thonuthu..' swaminathan said.

'Naan thaan solren illa...ippo next tender is for building free government schools in 50 disctricts in tamil Nadu. Ithu atha vida periya project namakku..we will can acheive it whatever we missed in the previous one. And hospital, futurela we will get opportunities. If not, we can create opportunities to acheive it. Intha issueva naan paathukaren...' Rajashekar convinced him.

But Chakravarthy seem to be so rigid from accepting to move on on this. But Since Rajashekar insisted him to leave the issue as far as now, he healfheartedly left the issue. Leela and swaminathan left from there. Manoharan came to know about the issue, which made him upset. But Rajashekar told him that he would take care of it that made him calm.

Leela was in deep thoughts with a blank face about the incident that happened couple of days ago. Leela went to Chakravarthy's cabin with the files that he asked her to get. When she entered in the cabin, she couldn't find him. When she decided to leave, there she was engulfed by a hug from the back side that made her a jerk.

'Sir..enna panringa? Vidunga..' Leela wriggled her hold, but his hold got tightened.

'Enna Sir sirnu..unna en peru solli thaane koopda sonnaen..Hmm?' Chakravarthy asked her by placing his chin on her shoulder.

'Sir..neenga en boss..ungala naan ipdi koopadrathu thaan mariyatha..please vidunga..' She said with a distant tone that made him to loosen the hold with a blank face.

'Leela...Let me be straight to the point...enakku unna romba pudichirukku..I want to marry you..Unakkum enna romba pudichirukkunu theriyum..But you are restricting yourself from expressing that..Why are you holding it?' Chakravarthy asked by looking straight in her eyes that had tears.

'Sir..Neenga company CEO. naan oru normal employee and more over I am a orphan and have no class to meet your standards. Ungalukku entha vidhathulaiyum naan suit aaga maaten sir..so please entha feelingsum develop pannikathinga.' Leela said by hanging her head low.

'Leela..enakku standard, status, class I am against all those things. en kannukku nee romba azhanga therirare..nee mattum thaan azhaga therira..unnoda boldness, intelligence, unnoda care ellame enakku pudichirukku Leela..' Chakravarthy said.

'Sorry sir..aana enakku ithula interest illa..' Leela said with a blank face hiding her insecurities that was crumbling in her heart. Though her heart yearns to be in his embrace but her mind alarmed her not to get into this.

'So..unakku en mela entha feelingsum illa..apdithaane..' Chakravarthy asked for which Leela nooded her head with a tears brimming eyes.

'Appo edhukku azhara? you should be happy that you will not be disturbed by me anymore..you can leave now..' Chakravarthy said without looking at her.

'Sir...naan..' Leela tried to say something but was cut off by him.

'Its ok Leela..No problem. I had misunderstood..Am sorry if I made you uncomfortable' Chakravarthy said to her and asked her to leave that made her eyes shedding with fresh tears.

From that day, Chakravarthy had professional conversations with her. He did not glance at her that felt a pang in her heart. Kousalya nudged her many times about her sudden change in her behaviour for which she convinced her saying she is held up with lot of work due to audit that made Kousalya not to further question her.

Her thoughts were disturbed by Swaminathan

'Leela..' He called.

'Sollunga Anna..' Leela asked him.

'Naan urgenah auditor paaka poitu iruken..Intha filela Manoharan sir signature venum ma..unnala avarkitta vaanga mudiyuma?' Swaminathan asked her.

'Ithula enna irukku..kudunga naan vangaren...But Sir inniki office varaliye..' Leela asked him.

'Illa ma..nee avanga veetuku poi vaanganum..naan namma office driverkitta solliten..nee office carla poitu vanthudu ma..' Swaminathan said for which She hesitated.

'Illa na..naan epdi anga?' she dragged.

'ithulla enna ma irukku..naan already sirku inform panniten..so entha problem illa..nee poitu vanthudu..' Swaminathan left after handing over the files to her. Before she could call him, he has long gone.

After a long struggle, she left to get it signed from manoharan.She reached his three storey mansion. She informed the maids that she is up here to meet manoharan sir. He was called to his study room.

'Hello sir..' Leela greeted him.

'Leela..vaa ma..' He inturn greeted her.

'How is your health sir?' she enquired about his health.

'I am fit and fine ma..' he replied with a gentle smile and maid got them coffee. She gave the file to him for his signature. He went through the documents and signed it. All these time, her eyes roamed to see if she can find him. But she couldn't find him. She felt a heavy in her heart. Before she could leave, Manoharan called her.

'inime oru 2 weeksku Chakravarthy marriage worksla busyah irupaan ma..So office work Swamiyum, kousalyavum paathukanum...' Manoharan said.

Leela nodded her head but he face was visible with confusion.

'enna ma yosikarae..en paiyan Chakravarthyku thaan kalyanam..unakku Kousalya sollliya?' Manoharan said. Hearing that Leela felt a thunder striked her head. Her eyes brimmed with tears and her lips trembled with fear. But she struggled hard to control her tears that threatened to fall.

'oh..Apdiya sir...ok.' She composed and said with faint smile. She again turned to leave.

'Aparam..Leela..Nee velaiya resign pannidu ma..' Manoharan said that confused and shocked her at the same time.

'Aama..en marumaga oru ordinary employeeya en complanyla work panna..ellarum thappa nenaipaanga illa..' Manoharan said with smile making her freeze in her place.

There entered Chakravarthy and Kousalya with smile. Back to back shock made her head spin.

'Enakku ellam theriyum...aana nee un manasa openah avan kitta sollala..nee inferiorah insecuredah feel panna koodathu..inime unakku appava naan iruken..ithu un veedu..ithu un family.' Manoharan caressed her hair. Her eyes shedded happy tears constantly. She took blessings from him.

Kousalya hugged her. 'oru vaarama madam face vaadi poi irunthappave enakku doubt irunthuchu..itho ivan...Thadi illatha devadasah suthitu irunthaan..hmm..avlo loveuh..' She smirked at them embaraasing the couples.

'But anyway am so happy for you..Nee ennoda anniya mattum illama...enakku oru amma kedacha maari irukku..' Kousalya said by hugging her tight. Chakravarthy blinked his eyes making Leela to smile with tears.

'athellam irukattum...nee Eppo en mapilaiya introduce panna porae?' Chakravarthy asked Kousalya making her jerk.

'athu..bha...enakku antha maarilam yaarum illa...' kousalya blabbered that came from her mouth.

'Hey vaalu...enakku ellam.theriyum...naan Swaminathan kitta ellam kettuten...' Chakravarthy said making her snap at him. Her eyes formed tears. Leela hugged her.

Swaminathan entered inside the room by that time. Chakravarthy dragged him and made him to stand in front of her. He saw her face and gulped.

'inga paaru...en thangachiya nee romba azhavechita...ithukku mela azhavecha...en mapilainu kooda paaka maaten...' Chakravarthy said by holding his collars which made swaminathan to overwhelmed and he hugged him.

'illada... Namma friendshipku betray panra maari ayidumnu thaan da...' Swaminathan hesitated to say.

'appo...unakku pidichirukku....namma friendship affect ayidumnu thaan prechana....' Chakravarthy asked him.for which he gulped looking the brother sister duo.

'yen pa...unnaiyum en pulla maari thaane nenachen...en pasanga lifela nalla irukanumnu thaan naan aasa padren..unna nenachu naan romba peruma patu iruken...nee chinna vayasulenthe evlo poruppa irukaenu chakravarthy solli irukaan..otha aala irunthu innoruthar kitta udhaviya edhir paakama...padichi, ippo oru velailiyum irukae...thaniya iruthum entha ketta pazhakkamum illama nalla gunathoda irukae...ithukku mela vera enna venum...ellathukkum mela intha status, class ithellam intha familyala yaarum paaka maatomnu unakku theriyatha...' Manoharan said.

Swaminathan held his head low.

'annanum thangachiyum ore maari thaan pa irukaanga...' Chakravarthy said to his father by looking Leela and Swaminathan. Leela glared at him and swaminathan gave a light smile.

'Ippo sollu..en thangachiya kalyanam pannika samathama....' Chakravarthy asked him.

'enakku ava na uyiru da...naan epdi avala venaamnu solven..avala vittu vilagi irukum pothu avala vida naan romba kashtapatten...' Swaminathan said by looking at Kousalya lovingly. Kousalya felt loved but she fake glared at him.

'avarukku pudicha podhuma...enakku ippo avara pudikala...enakku.avar vendaam...' Kousalya twisted her lips.

Everyone chuckled at her and left from there leaving the duo the space except swaminathan who gave a horror look.

Leela and Chakravarthy got married within two weeks. Leela and Kousalya became too close more than friendship, they both shared a sisterly bond. Leela took care of the family and house and Manoharan was happy by the way Leela handling the things. Leela took extra care of Manoharan's health that made him feel warm.

Chakravarthy was too happy in his married life. They both a perfect understanding of each other. She too supported him on the company functioning. There were few failures and successes in the business. Leela stood next to him and helped in maintaining his temper in both the situations. Though they fight at times, Leela was matured enough to understand him and patiently handled the issues. He too no way less in understanding his beloved heart. He balanced the work and personal life perfectly. At times, Chakravarthy had to travel for his business. But he never failed in getting connected with her. The love for each other increased day by day. To be precise, they were with each other.

Within 2 years, Leela and Chakravarthy were blessed with a baby boy. He became the centre of attraction for everyone in the family. Both swaminathan and kousalya decided to get married within that year. Kousalya learnt the nuances in the business. She was ready to handle the business with her brother. However, she was not interested in administrating the company, however she didn't fail to be the backbone for her brother. So left to his brother and Rajashekar.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

Makkale...next chapter will be the last chapter in flashback. I will try to speed up the story.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1.8K 32
This story is all about a cute family bonding and living happily together.This story revolves around the bonding of Vikram,Priya,Aayansh and Lavanya...
54.4K 4.2K 67
Sarah Krishnan, who got married to her CEO unexpectedly after a dreadful moment with her ex-crush. Besides, blooms a beautiful love story between her...
159K 15.1K 49
shesha sivansh Kumar - A complete Xerox copy of AK and ansh... she can be scary .. at the same time she can be sarcastic .. she is the perfect mix of...