The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)
Fuckfest (Omake chapter)

Kidnapping

617 30 7
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

(A.N: Have this cursed image.)

Jura Forest, Canaat Mountains
Sunset
Narrators POV

A woman with smooth white skin and pink eyes in contrast to her pink lips walks through the rocky terrain, having long blonde hair with a neutral face as she walks through the mountains. She seemed like a japanese woman in her late 20's, although she was a century old.

She had heard the position of the Majin to be over here, and she came to investigate by herself to see what was here...

Besides, it was a nice little peace of mind of walk for her and a change of pace...

She could finally move around with peace, enjoying the tranquility and quietness of the area.

She was finally free for a while from her masters fetishes, not being forced to wear maid outfits by her for once just to fulfill her fantasies.

The incident had happened a long time ago, atleast in the eyes of a human...

Decades had passed since that incident, where she realized that the world wasn't a piece of cake just because she had a Unique Skill. Even now that she had acquired an Ultimate Skill, she still knew her limits when face to face with the True Strong. Even now, she is weaker when compared to her Grandfather Granbell who had better technique and skills when compared to her.

She still remembers that incident very clearly in her head... The incident when she was humbled and realized how weak she was.

...
(Le Flashback)

A girl that appeared to be in her 15' walked through the halls, the blood and organs of the holy knights spilled on the ground

So, your the one whose invaded my palace? You look like a young girl...

Entering the throne room by smashing through the doors, she was greeted by a woman sitting on a throne right Infront of her. A woman with heterochromic eyes with silver long hair, wearing a gothic dress with her legs crossed.

So, you're the "goddess" controlling the country from the shadows... You don't seem strong, I guess I won't need to worry defeating you.

Her Unique Skill, {Greed}, made her believe she was invincible. It allowed her to control anyone who possessed greed, seizing their souls. Not to mention the insta kill on people who possessed too much will to live. She believed that no one could beat her, not when she had this skill...

Ho? You dare enter my palace, staining it with your filth, and now you mock me? How lowly.

But the woman seemed unfazed, yet amused by the sudden declaration of this young lady. She stood up from her throne and began descending, walking towards the lady.

Already accepted your fate? How nice of you to make things easier for me.

Just by her tone one could tell her cockiness knew no bounds, this young lady believed she could control whatever she wanted to.

Hehe, I'm just making things easier for me.

...
(End of Flashback)

How the next moment she was completely humiliated by the woman, not getting a chance to fight or even scathe the woman that defeated her instantly. She had to swear allegiance to the woman that was Infront of her that day, else she would lose her own life.

She still possessed Greed inside of her, but at that moment it was almost shattered and destroyed. Her former Greed she possessed was no longer with her, it was destroyed and completely gone. That was the main reason she couldn't use her Ultimate Skill to it's fullest potential... She no longer possessed enough Greed.

Mariabell: ...

Nonetheless, those are the things of the past that can no longer be changed. She doesn't possess the strength she used to before, far from what she was during what was supposedly her "Prime". If her Greed was gone, she could no longer possess the power she used to.

That aside, when she entered these mountains... She felt a bit... Off.

Something didn't feel right...

As a True Hero, she had come here before. The last time she came here, hundreds of Dragons had swarmed her and attempted to strike her down, only to be met with brutal ends.

However, that wasn't the case as of now... The place felt... Empty?

The Dragons were no where to be found at all, even their roars they did occasionally were no where to be found. For some reason, for some odd reason, this place was unusually quiet.

Mariabell: (What happened here?)

She ducked down and placed her hand on the ground...

An in a moment's instant, she was able to feel the energy signatures in the area. She may not possess any of the Greed she used to have before, but she can still use the Ultimate Skill. The only problem is it's less efficient when compared to her past self.

This was the Sub-Skill {Steal Life} of her Ultimate Skill, {Greedy King, Mammon}.

It allowed her to steal any source of energy from her target, even going as far as stealing the life force of a target completely if used correctly. As of now, she could detect energy signatures by spreading out the ability and not absorbing the energy which allows her to find traces of anyone that was present...

Strangely enough... There were absolutely no signs of the dragons that previously inhabited this mountain... Not even a single trace.

Mariabell: (...)

The only thing she found, was the traces of a few unidentified people. Two appeared to be on the mountain at this very moment...

Mariabell: (What the hell happened here?)

For the first time in quiet a long time, Mariabell was rather curious for some answers...

...
Canaat Mountains
Rimuru's POV

It's been two days since we have been in this cave, and I will admit that this woman is quiet a sleepy head. She may be a half Spiritual Lifeform... But the evolution into a Saint wasn't exactly complete it seems, it appears she needs more time to complete her evolution.

That being said, I wonder what kind of monster she will become in the future...

Meh, let's not dwell in that for now...

Now what.

I have absolutely nothing to do here and this woman is sleeping, so aside from sitting here I can't do sh-

!

...

Hey hey...

Who just entered?

I stand up and get on guard, ready to fight whoever has entered the cave.

Whatever my detection magic caught is certainly not one of my subordinates or Uri, it's a completely foreign energy and soul.

I pull out my naginata that I have attached to my back, holding the middle and ready to block any attack that comes my way...

???: I felt as if someone managed to detect me, even though it only happened when I stepped this close to you. I wonder, who are you?

A woman with long blonde hair and pink eyes walks in... Who is she? I didn't even sense her before she appeared before us...

Crap, this girl is still asleep, did she not sense any danger?

Rimuru: Shouldn't I ask you that?

I reply to her question, fully on guard Incase she tries anything.

She seems rather unimpressed and bored... She's clearly underestimating me.

Mariabell: Seems fair to me, my name is Mariabell Rosso. Now, introduce yourself.

She doesn't seem to have any ill intent, but I cannot afford to let my guard down against her.

I suppose it's best I comply...

Rimuru: Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest.

I immediately respond to her question monotonely, telling her my name.

Mariabell: Is that so? I assume that is the Saint who attacked Leon back there.

...

Beg your pardon?

Is this why is here? To take Shizue?

Oh dear, now that's a bit problematic.

Mariabell: Although, you seem more interesting.

...

Nope, nope, nope.

Not dealing with this at all, I am not getting kidnapped!

I immediately rush towards her and aim my naginata to slice her, extending my reach as I hold it from the edge.

She immediately dodges the attack by moving backwards, avoiding my slice.

I switch from long range to close range by grabbing the start of the rod, right beneath the metal. I use my other hand to grab the long side and switch to the other side, before aiming another slash...

The attack closes in on her faster the-

Mariabell: Thought Domination.

!

What the hell... Is this?

I can't... See...

Shit, I'm losing conscious...

Not good, not good at all...

(Drop)

...
Mariabell POV

Huh, he was easier to defeat then expected.

Oh well, he seemed much weaker then her so it doesn't matter.

What intrigues me here is that I can sense a similar sort of energy in him... Similar to that being.

I'll come back for the Saint later, but for now I don't need to bother her too much.

(Picks up Rimuru)

Besides...

This Majin seems to be japanese with the face he has.

This guy seems much more interesting then this woman, perhaps he's a reincarnated one?

I'll get my answers when he wakes up from my Thought Domination.

...
A day late

In a dimly lit room, a person that looks like a 8 year old child with long blue hair is tied up to a chair by some glowing metal...

His golden eyes open as he surveys his surroundings...

Where... Am I?

Mariabell: Your finally awake.

His eyes immediately shoot up as he tries to break free from the shackles, but is met with extreme pain instead as something seems to be grinding into his skin.

Mariabell: Don't try to escape, that metal will make you suffer more and more. That metal is made out Divine Steel, so you won't be able to escape to begin with.

Rimuru stopped struggling to escape upon hearing her words, groaning in pain. This steel bypassed his pain Nullification and put him in extreme pain when he tried to escape it.

The woman walks towards Rimuru, extending her hand beneath Rimuru's chin. She grabs his chin and moves his head up, making his eyes meet contact with hers.

Mariabell: I have a few... Questions for you.

Rimuru gulped, a feeling of fear overcoming him...

What the hell did he get into?!

Mariabell: If you don't answer them truthfully, those binds will put you through more pain. It's in your best interest to answer all of them.

She flared her aura along side releasing her {Hero Haki}, putting an extreme pressure on Rimuru's shoulder...

Rimuru simply nodded as he sweatdropped, he was completely under this woman's mercy.

Mariabell: Good...

So first questions first, are you an Otherworlder?

Rimuru simply nodded his head in confirmation to her question.

Since the chains didn't bind him, she knew it was the truth. These chains were mainly used by her to question any suspect, her... "Special" torture chains.

I see...

Secondly, he did remind her of someone. That little interaction she had with him reminded her of someone... Someone she used to know back in her Otherworldly life, someone who would respond as monotonely as ever.

What was your name back as a Otherworlder?

The question comes out of no where...

But Rimuru had to comply, else god forbid what may happen to him at any given moment.

Mikami Satoru.

...

Her eyes widen when he tells her his name.

Mikami... Satoru?

_____________________________________________

Yes, Rimi boi got kidnapped.

Yes, Mariabell in here knows who Satoru is in her past life.

But, your going to find that out next chapter.

Also uhhh, I kinda forgot to give Clayman's stats the previous chapter so here.

Individual: Clayman

Blessing: Blessing of the Curse Lord

Age: 1000+

Race: Deathman

Species: Higher Deathman

Existence Power: 700,000 EP

Skills: Unique Skill {???} and Unique Skill {???}

Weapon: Normal Sword, Morona

Next chapter: An Old Meeting.

Now hippity hoppidy I'm getting tf outta here without giving you any answers ┌⁠|^⁠▽⁠^|⁠┘⁠♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 168 4
Five different fantasy worlds collide when their inhabitants are transported into a shared dimension where they must attend school together, resultin...
10.8K 290 4
Satoru Mikami, Who Was Just An Ordinary Average Japanese Salaryman, Got Stabbed To Death And Was Reincarnated As 'Dragonoid' In Cardinal World. What...
2.3K 68 14
Where are we? . . . . . . . ? ? ? We are stranded in the ocean with no GPS signal,we are in the state of the art multi million and multi billion doll...
72.7K 2.2K 27
Satoru Mikami,a 25 years old Genius Prodigy While on his way home,he was shot by a coworker who have a grudge against him Unexpectedly,He got reincar...