Contractual ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

28

4.3K 217 245
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Tae observed his husband's behavior and stopped playing with the water, he took Jungkook's hand and placed it on his tummy then immediately closed his eyes feeling the big palm against his body and moaned when older clutched the skin.

His seductive eyes looked at the man beside him, that's enough for Jungkook to take action. Older pinned Tae's one hand beside his head and another hand touching above his hand which was clutching the bare waist.

"My lips feel lonely" Jungkook informed, entwining the pinned hands.

"What should I do with this information?" Tae asked, taking a hard breath. "How about giving a company?" Jungkook's eyes traveled to the latter lips, unknowingly he licked his own lips which urged him to press the soft rosy lips. He bent down nearing the lips but Tae tilted his head showing his cheeks.

"Please one bite" Jungkook pouted, Tae knows Jungkook's habit of biting, he knows from experience that his husband likes to bite his skin and lips can't be escaped from it either.

"Don't make it bleed" Tae said, Jungkook nods agreeing then attached their lips, next moment their lips started to move against one another, water flowing down between them.

Jungkook's first three shirt buttons are undone and his chest decorated with a water drop which tempted Tae to hold it, he gripped on the chest while Jungkook hand roamed on Tae's waist & it moved up to a clothed meaty bosom.

Jungkook took Tae's lower lip between his lips and sucked it harshly, he pressed Tae's chest which made him gasp using the chance he entered his tongue tasting the insides.

Taehyung eyes widened in lack of breathing, he hit the hard chest of Jungkook who left the poor lips after biting it hard.

"Ahh.. it hurts" Tae smacked Jungkook again, analyzing his lips condition "Is there any blood?" Tae asked.

"Let me see" Jungkook took the rosy lips in his hand and pecked it, earning another hit from Tae.

"Scoundrel" Tae commented glaring at Jungkook who got offended by it. "From where did you find a handsome Scoundrel like me?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows.

"You're a scoundrel, who fools his own wife?" Tae narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked "If playing with my wife makes me a scoundrel then I am glad to be called as a scoundrel by you" Older got close to Tae suddenly kneeling before him taking the tummy flesh into his mouth, sucking it the way he wanted.

He grips either side of the younger's abdomen licking the belly and bites his most favorite part which is the attractive mole beside the belly button and plants multiple kisses on the glowy waist.

Tae's eyes softened from glaring, the moment he felt the warm lips on his skin, his mouth parted a little and made an erotic sound whenever Jungkook sucked it hard, he pushed Jungkook's head more into his tummy by holding his nape.

Jungkook moved up rubbing his face between the soft mounds, he didn't leave the neck area after giving enough attention to belly and waist.

Tae looked at Jungkook's eyes which traveled around his body, he pushed Jungkook's wet hair back wanting to see the full face and pecked his husband cheek and tilted his head down grabbing Jungkook's neck in his mouth.

Tae was always attracted to Jungkook's Adam's apple which rolled whenever the older talked, he finally got the chance to taste it now, he rolled tongue around it and took it between his lips gently then he moved down to taste the collarbone, his eyes fixed on neck mole of Jungkook, he traced it with the thumb.

Jungkook rubbed his hand on his wife's nude waist and the other hand on nape caressing gently, encouraging Tae to do whatever he wants, he knows his wife is not vocal about the dirty things but he has equal passion in physical contact like him.

"Enough" Jungkook gripped Tae's neck, stopping him "Are you planning to kill me?" His whisper made Tae realize he was sucking non-stop on Adam's apple.

Tae looked down, embarrassed, how can he be so lost in his needs "sorry".

"Hey no problem, how about you suck me somewhere else" Jungkook looked down at his pants.

Tae first confused and looked down at the tent under the pants then hit his husband who ran away "Scoundrel, you want me suck you off in an open space" he continuously hit Jungkook running behind him.

"So it's okay for you in private," Jungkook laughed and immediately ran, seeing Tae taking an old tree branch from the ground.

They stopped running, gasping for air. Jungkook held Tae's cheeks, gave a peck and said "let's move from here".

"Why?" Tae whined not wanting to leave the amazing place.

"You may get cold, let's go" Jungkook pulled Tae from the waterfall, and got them a secluded place after taking an extra pair of clothes he brought.

"Here, change into it" Jungkook showed his back to Tae, not looking at his wife changing.

Tae smiled before changing into his fresh saree and he went to look around, while Jungkook changed his clothes too.

Jungkook comes back rolling his sleeves up to his elbow looking hot in a chilly climate "Let's go" Tae's nods at him before following.

They roam around the village, Jungkook told many of his childhood stories which happened in the place they visited.

Tae listened to it and laughed hearing funny stories like how Jungkook stole the mangoes from neighbor's house then got caught, and how he once was running to save his life from dogs, like this Jungkook told many stories about him. He laughed hard imagining tiny Jungkook doing a mystery then getting caught.

Finally they returned home in the evening, and Tae forced Jungkook to get ready as grandma wanted them to visit the temple in the evening.
----------

Evening
Everyone in the family is getting ready in traditional wear and taking the puja items like flowers, banana, coconut, lamp and matchbox (lighter).

Tae wrapped the saree around him with a perfect pleat, he turned to look at Jungkook, soon his lips curved up seeing Jungkook wearing a silk shirt with shorts and doing research on veshti(dhoti).

"What are you doing?" Tae asked while going near Jungkook.

"I don't know how to wear the veshti and Vishnu Anna told me to wear this" Jungkook irritatedly said.

"Give me, I will help you" Tae gets the veshti from his husband and wrapped around Jungkook's waist. He tucked the corner to waistband.

"Careful don't hurt my weapon, it has to do wonders on you, no no it's inside you right?" Jungkook said with a teasing smile, soon gasping when Tae pinched his waist "Shut your noisy mouth".

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror and gave a satisfied smile to Tae, "Not bad". Taehyung held his hand "Let's go".

Tae wearing a beautiful blue saree with pink pallu, matching pink blouse and simple gold long aaram. Jungkook matched with Tae wearing a same blue shirt and silk veshti, his usual locket, bracelet and watch decorating his body.

"Aww you both look beautiful" Grandma smudged her kajal, applied it behind Tae's ear and Jungkook's ear "Now, no evil eyes will follow you".

"Alright let's go" Grandpa said, all of them started to walk towards the temple.

The whole family went to the temple and did the puja in god's name. Tae joined his hand and prayed to live a happy life with his husband. Jungkook didn't believe in gods and prayers, he looked at Tae and saw him doing a prayer with full concentration, he smiled and just wished to fulfill Tae's wish to God.

"Jungkook put a sindoor on Tae" Grandma said.

Other couples did the same, applying the sindoor on their wife's forehead, partition of hair and the wife's took thali/mangalyam out then husband's place the sindoor on thali too.

Jungkook followed their action, put a vermilion on Tae's forehead and partition of the hair then Tae took out his thali, Jungkook placed his thump on the nuptial pendant.

Then they both looked at couples, the wife's getting a blessing from their husbands touching the feet, Tae followed the same but Jungkook held his shoulder before he could touch the feet and did how his brother blessed their wife's with touching heads. The difference is they are all bending down but Tae is standing.

"We don't have a long age gap, you don't need to bend down" Jungkook said, patting Tae's back head,Tae smiled nodding.

"Let's round the temple" Vishnu said, they all round the temple with their pair and kids.

After rounding they settled on a shadowed place, eating the prasadam, banana and coconut.
(Prasadam- food offered to a deity during worship/Puja )

Jungkook effortlessly breaks the shell of the coconut, giving the coconut alone to Tae.

"I'm so happy today, I would be double happy if Namjoon and his wife were here with us" Grandma said with a sad face.

"We have our other sons and grandsons still your heart earned for the one who left us" Grandpa sternly said.

"Grandma, you're worrying about your son but he may be enjoying in chennai with beautiful girls. You know many ladies are roaming around dad to get a single look from him,if you want then let's get him married" Jungkook's funny talk made all of them smile.

"I heard Chennai girls are attractive, Is it true?" Vishnu asked, earning glare from his wife Rema. "It's not for me, you know I have my eyes only on you" He said giving a pity look.

"Who dares to eye my son, ohh he is enjoying with the ladies there, let me call him later and give an earful of scoldings" Grandma said with a fake anger.

Jungkook evilly laughed after throwing his Dad under the bus. Tae hit his shoulder for talking nonsense but he was happy that Jungkook made them all laugh.

They returned back at night, tiredness took over them and all slept in their respective rooms.
-----------

The next day Taekook got ready with bags to go back to chennai, grandma was crying hugging Jungkook who was trying to calm her. Tae hugged Rema, Priya and Anu telling them to take care.

"They will be late for flight, let's go" Vishnu said. Grandpa hugged Jungkook "Come to meet this old man soon".

"I will definitely come back soon, don't worry" Jungkook said and called Tae then they both got blessings from their grandparents.

"We wish you the same closeness, love, care and happiness throughout your life and may the family grow strong with many kids" Old couple blessed them.

"You still hanging on the kids" Jungkook pinch grandma's cheeks softly. "Yes, I want to see my great-grandchildren soon," Old lady said, looking at Taekook. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and Tae blushed.

Taekook hugged and got blessings from all of their uncles, Aunty, brothers and sister-in-laws then hugged Teena, reshu and vinaya, Jungkook advised them to concentrate on studies and if they want to study higher education in chennai then they can call him anytime.

Grandma told Tae to take care of her son, grandson and himself too, Tae assured her saying she doesn't have to worry he will take care of them.

(Soniya- Reshu's mother)
Jungkook held soniya's hand "Aunty, I know you may have planned to marry reshu and me but trust me we don't match for each other, she is kid and we have age gap,it will only create problems between us, I hope you look perfect match for her" Jungkook said which soniya cried nodding.

She doesn't want her relationship with her mother's family to end with her generation so she thought to become In-laws of her brother Namjoon but fate has another plan. She has to accept it.

Jungkook just cleared the air, if not it will create a big misunderstanding between Namjoon and Soniya in future. Grandma looked at his husband proudly and they saw a glimpse of Namjoon's behavior in him many times.

They are all proud of Namjoon for raising Jungkook as a gentleman alone, Namjoon gave both mother warmth and father's security to his son, looking at Jungkook it's clear that he never missed his mother or maybe Namjoon never let him feel the absence of his mother.

"Ok ok, it's already late. Jungkook, I packed tamarind rice with potato fry, eat it on the way" Grandma said while wiping his tears.

Vishnu dropped them on the railway station and they started their journey to the airport from there, and they will take flight to Chennai.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 22.6K 52
( Completed โœ”) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
5.7K 344 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
155K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...