always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 44

1.6K 15 21
By yourmom-1890

does your family do real Christmas trees or fake ones?
Me: we get a real Christmas tree every December 1st
                                     (javon point of view)
"your gonna be fine, even bella says she doesn't care what her dads family thinks, about you two being together." jaden told me picking up my shirt off my couch.

he takes it off the hanger and tosses it to me. i grab it and slip it on my body.

"i know, but i still want them to at least like me." i sighed. getting up and grabbing the pair of shoes i put to go with my outfit.

my girl wanted to match so we both wearing brown and black. she's wearing a brown one-piece, with low panda dunks.

with her wearing that, we picked out my outfit last night to match hers. i'm wearing a plain brown shirt with black jeans and low panda dunks.

"her mom already likes you, plus Isabella doesn't even like them herself, i think your just overthinking it." he patted his hand on my shoulder before slipping his shirt on his body.

both of us deciding to get ready in my room since Jayla is almost done with her hair and my mom is getting Daelo changed so we can go.

i laughed a little thinking about when Isabella called me and complained for a whole hour about how annoying her dads family is.

"yesterday Isabella told me her dads mom asked her if she's pregnant." i told Jaden, figuring he knows to keep whatever we tell each other a secret. i mean we have one of the strongest bonds, considering we are twins.

he looked at me with disbelief.

"is she?" he asked me.

"no, she shouldn't be." i shook my head.

"just cause she shouldn't be doesn't mean she wouldn't be." he sat down on my bed next to me.

"she takes plan b's, we're careful." i assured him, well and a little bit of myself.

"if you say so." he gets up shrugging his shoulders, then he takes a seat on my gaming chair and starts putting his shoes on.

"if she was, you'd be one of the first people we tell." i assured him. he nods his head before putting on the last shoe.

"how many of her family member are there?" jaden asked me.

"like 9 or 10?" i say more of a question.

"there's her grandma, her 3 aunts, 3 uncles, the baby, and her cousin. so that's about 9 people" i said remembering isabella telling me how many people where coming and who they were.

"and they're all italian." he blew out a breath.

"if you think isabella is bad, imagine her full blooded italian family." i told him.

"isabella told me if anyone of them says anything i don't like i'm able to say whatever i want back." he smirked to me.

"jaden don't take her up on that, she just hates them. we're gonna be respectful." i sighed to him. making my way to the bathroom to spray on some cologne, before going downstairs.

before heading fully downstairs, i stop by jayla's room.

"you ready?" i asked her

"yeah i'm just putting on my shoes them i'm gonna put some spray on. i'll be downstairs right now." she said rushing around her room quickly.

i nodded to her before making my way down the stairs.
*****
i rang the doorbell waiting for it to open.

it opens quickly and isabella runs out before shutting the door behind her.

"i can't do it in there" she sighs.

"whats wrong." jayla asked.

"i can't stand them, if one more person asks me if i'm dating a white boy, i swear i'm gonna lose it." she rest her head against my chest.

she turns around before opening the door and letting all of us inside.

"loro sono qui" she said catching everyone's attention. (they're here)

everyone had their attention on me and my family.

"famiglia, this is javon my boyfriend, jaden his twin brother, jayla their older sister, daelo their little brother, and their parents jessica and dj, these are the Walton's." she said introducing us as she pointed to each of us.

she turned towards us.

"this is my family, Chiara my grandma. Aurora, alessia, and Aria my aunts. Giovanni, Rocco, and Matteo my uncles. this is romeo Aurora's son. my cousin Caterina." she pointed out her family. the only time she looked annoyed was when she said her cousins name.

i noticed her cousin has isabella's middle name.

"let's eat." isabella said clapping her hands together once.

she grabbed my hand walking with me to have a seat at the big ass table filled with food.

me and her sat next to each other, on the side of her Ella was sitting next to her, next to me was jaden.

we all served our own plates.

"do you want something to drink?" isabella asked me.

"yeah, jaden go with her so you guys can get drinks for mom and everyone else." when i said everyone else i meant my mom, my dad, jayla, and daelo.

they went to grab cups of ice considering there is cans and two leaders of sodas . not to mention beers, cuprisun, gatorade, water bottle, and sparkling cider.

my dad got a beer, my mom got ice water, daelo got gatorade in a cup with ice, jayla got coke, jaden got sprite, i got sprite, and of course isabella got dr.pepper alongside Ella.

"come va la giornata di tutti?" her grandma said. (how's everyone's day?)

her dads family was all talking, im assuming in italian, i didn't understand anything they said.

"stop" isabella said dropping her fork.

"they aren't italian, they don't understand italian, this is a family dinner. if your gonna have a full on conversation asking about everyone's day. say it in english." she looked very upset to say the least.

"we apologize princess." her uncle said.

"don't call me that." she said scoffing.

"why not, we always called you that along with your papa." another one of her uncles said.

"my papi called my princess, everyone else called me principessa. my papi isn't here so no one should be calling me that." she said

i can tell this side of her family she can't stand. she doesn't get annoyed easily, but it seems anything these people do sets her off.

"Déjalo, no menciones a tu papá con esta gente." isabella's mom said to her. (quit it, don't bring up your daddy around these people.)

isabella looked at her. before grabbing her cup and taking a drink of the soda in it.

"so isabella, i've heard your doing good in school." her uncle told her.

"yeah." she responded.

"you know our little Caterina, is a full straight B+ student" he said. clearly you can see they're trying to show her off. of course.

"i have all straight A+'s" Isabella said looking at him annoyed.

Caterina looked at her with anger in her eyes. thank god my girl ain't like this side of her family.

"the stuffing is really good mami, thank you." isabella said before putting more stuffing into her mouth.

her mom gave her a loving smile, before whispering a thank you.

                                     (isabella point of view)
the walton family were conversing with each other. i didn't blame them, my family were just staring, and not even making conversation.

"so bella, when you coming back to italy?" my aunt Aurora asked me.

"papi's birthday." i said getting annoyed that they keep talking to me while i'm trying to eat the piece of turkey i've been craving since this morning.

"you look so glowy principessa, what have you been putting on?" Alessia asked me.

"skincare routine, hylaronic acid works good for me." i told her, knowing that's not the reason. it's really cause my boyfriend is nasty and likes to fuck.

"so sierra i assume you did a good job raising her." my grandma spit out my moms name like she couldn't stand saying it.

i didn't say anything about it first, just wanting to see if she would say anymore dumb shit before i told her to stop.

when she opened her mouth again i lightly smiled. thinking it's funny that she thinks she can talk shit about my mom and nobody would say anything.

that's how they are. that's how they always been, they always talked down on my mom, cause she didn't come from wealth. Even though she the best mom in the whole entire world, she would be considered not good enough to have kids in their eyes because she didn't have extra money to buy me any toy i laid my eyes on.

"don't talk to or about my mom like that." i start saying looking at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"isabella wa-" my mom tried to stop me.

"that the thing with you, you always talk down on my mom, my mom is the best mom i could have ever asked for, she carried me for months. she took care of me, she's still taking care of me." i scoffed to my grandma.

"we could've done better." she said looking confused as to why she's in the wrong.

"why? cause you come from wealth? cause my mom came from nothing? she wasn't eligible to give me a good life? cause she did, her and my dad, worked day and night trying to give me every opportunity they never had. They did it. they did everything so i wouldn't have to worry or depend on anyone else. you could never compare to my parents and how they raised me. so stop talking about my mom like she isn't worth anything, because she's my everything." i looked at her.

i'm so tired of how they treat my mom. it's gotten to the point where now i can't stand to be in their presence anymore. yes being born rich would have been nice, but my mom gave me a good childhood, a good dad, a good environment to let my feelings out, a comforting home, and i always had the necessities i needed.

i didn't need every thing i saw. our little family was enough. i know if my dad was here he would of already stopped his mom from talking to my mom with even the slightest disrespect in her voice.

my dad was always super protective of my mom, he's always been, especially with his family. so i figured i'm his daughter for a reason, my mom wouldn't talk back to them, she wants me to know both my families. She feels bad my dad isn't here so she hopes me being around his family would make up for that.

even if it means her getting talked down to for a full week.

"i'm sorry you had to hear that angel." i whispered leaning down to press a kiss to ella's hair.

"it's okay." she said softly.

"your mama did do a good job, we're sorry." my grandma oldest daughter Aurora apologized.

"so you guys adopted a younger girl?" Alessia asked up. i liked Alessia, she was somewhat pretty and the nicest one out of all them.

"yeah ella, she's smart, and she doesn't cause any trouble." my mom said while i wrapped my arm around ella as she stuffed mac and cheese in her mouth.
****
the dinner came to an end, we talked conversation here and there, talking about just a whole bunch of random things.

my mom grabbed the wine bottle and poured my dads family a glass before pouring herself and me a glass. she skipped ella, instead she's gonna give her sparkling cider. she went to pour the wine glass that was seated in front of javon before stopping and asking his mom if it was okay.

"in italy, my family always gave us wine on holidays from the age 14 and up." i told her. it's not like it's a horrible thing. you won't get drunk off it only having one glass. it's mostly the flavor i like. but then again i am italian.

"okay we'll all have some too, except daelo." she agreed.

after filling everybody's wine glasses, with wine. daelo and ella being the only ones without wine, instead their glasses are filled with sparkling cider. we raise them to make a toast for my papa.

"to papa, for being the best son, brother, husband and most wonderful father. you made everyone around you happy with your presence. we wish we could have had more moments with you. we miss you everyday and we will forever love you." i said, we cling glasses with the people on each side of us before taking a sip.
****
we sat outside in the backyard, swimming. it's the evening and my mom suggested for us to go night swimming. all the girls are in bathing suits, and all the guys have swim trunks on. daelo and ella have floaties on their arms so they don't drown.

me and javon we're swimming together. Javon was holding me, my legs around his waist while we talked.

"i missed you so much this morning." i smiled at him lightly.

"no offense but usually i don't miss you as much but i was missing you like crazy." i laughed when he smiled at me.

"i always miss you, especially holding you." he squeezed me a little tighter.

"i'm sorry, i know this dinner sucks. i hoped maybe if there were more people here they wouldn't act like that." i sighed.

my hair was pinned up in a claw clip. holding back me curled hair.

"don't apologize for you family, you did tell me you didn't like them to begin with." he whispered the last part in my ear.

"true." i muttered.

"do you love me?" i asked him sweetly, dragging out the word love.

"you know i do." he rolled his eyes jokingly at me .

"if you claim to love me, can you stay over." i asked him kissing his cheek.

"i don't know." he trailed on turning his head to the side slowly.

"please. i love you." i kissed his cheek multiple time.

"do you really love me." he asked side eyeing me.

"don't side eye me, i do love you." i promised him.

"okay i'll stay over." he said giving me a kiss on my lips quickly not turning it heated.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Authors note: I'm on my period while I'm writing this so pls be grateful I updated early. I've been writing a lot and I haven't been reading the books on my bookshelf in my room.I know shame on me! But I appreciate hitting 23K VIEWS LIKE WHAT! Also how do you guys feel about Isabella's dads family?

2,473 words

Vote,follow, and comment pls loves

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 69.2K 124
COMPLETED - When Isabella arrives at college, she's determined to keep her head in the books and go by unnoticed. Yet, life had other plans for her...
834K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
731 27 16
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...
136K 4.7K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...