Sekiruuyetei: Book of Concept...

By RageRevan

A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to wa... More

Prologue: Having Enough
Chapter 1: Unbearable Truth
Chapter 2: The Fall of an Ice Mage
Chapter 3: Roses of the Underworld
Chapter 4: Fall of Grigori
Chapter 5: Reality Check
Chapter 6: New Allies, New Enemies
Chapter 7: Broken Pride
Chapter 9: Adjusting to a Normal Life
Chapter 10: Factions Situation
Chapter 11: War against a False Hero
Chapter 12: Demise of a False Hero
Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions
Chapter 14: Double Demise
Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy
Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.
Chapter 17: Unknown Suffering
Chapter 18: Assault on the Pendragon Mansion
Chapter 19: Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter 20: Reunion of a Vampire with a Dragon
Chapter 21: Party Crashing
Chapter 22: Fall of a Symbol
Chapter 23: Relaxation Time
Chapter 24: Preparation for the Assault
Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven
Chapter 26: Time for Pleasure (18+)
Chapter 27: The God Tribe
Chapter 28: Relationship by Bonds
Chapter 29: The Darkest Night
Chapter 30: Divine Destruction
Chapter 31: Fortuitous Endeavors
Alternate One-Shot: Ending the Factions Permanently
Chapter 32: Claiming the Divinity (18+)
Chapter 33: Dual-Side Developments
Chapter 34: Beginning of the Finale
Chapter 35: Preparation for the Norse Assault
Chapter 36: Ragnarök
Chapter 37: Hopeful Times
Chapter 38: Dealing with the Dog
Chapter 39: Fall of Olympus
Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice
Chapter 41: Vampiric Exorcism
Chapter 42: Shinto Destruction.
Chapter 43: Fall of the Supernatural (Season Finale)
Epilogue: No More Supernatural
Some Facts about Conceptual Records

Chapter 8: Play My Game

6.8K 125 113
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei come back where he was immediately bombarded with questions from his parents and other members as they all were not getting any answers from him. Aika then makes the mistake of demanding his help, as Issei shows that he is not to be messed with, he brings her close to her and yells at her, almost bringing her to tears due to her fear, he then sees his parents defend her, which angers him even more, he berates all of them, and the next time they bother him, he will not hesitate to kill them. He then walks inside, leaving them in fear. As this was going on, Ingvild wonders on how will she convince Issei to give up his attack, when she finds several clothing which she decides to wear after taking a bath, upon realizing that she was nothing but a pawn for him, she burns them all to the ground. She then wears her Kuoh clothing as she goes to shop. As this was going on, Issei and Ophis were watching anime, when Artemis comes in, as she discusses her state of approval. Issei understands this, and gives her a necklace that she will make Athena wear to deal with her, and she will start to get corrupt very soon. As they go back to watching when Artemis leaves, Kuroka demands where Valery is, to which Issei doesn't know where she is. Meanwhile, the gods of the Greek Mythology discuss on what to do, as Zeus agrees to release Nyx. Athena and Artemis meet, with the former checking on videos on Issei and Malak, as Artemis gives her a necklace, which starts to corrupt her slowly and surely. Artemis then leaves. Moments later all the Gods and Goddess gather, with some being against the release of Nyx, but they have no choice, but to accept Issei's deal. They, then agree to leave Artemis and Athena to guard Nyx, as they all agree to do so, while sealing away her divinity. After which Issei managed to successfully recreate the True Longinus, as this was going on, Issei encounters Ingvild who tries to convince him, but he refuses, however Ingvild was done with this, as she retorts back, she is angry with Issei treating her like that. Issei also responds back, however he brings up points that break her down. Ingvild, on the other hand refuses to back down, as she stays resilient, Issei is surprised, however he does not change his goals, he walks away, with him planning his next move. The factions then decide what is to be done next, with Ajuka coming up with a suggestion that he should put some girls for engagement, with the girls being unaware of this, they also put Artemis's name on it, causing her to be in utter shock and disbelief, she was not expecting her father to agree to this without hesitation, Artemis understands this, and shows this to her inner self, with her joining in, after the meeting, as she asks to talk to Issei due to all of this. 

Underworld, 6:00 PM

The DXD Group could be seen with tired looks, none of what they were doing was making any sense, they tried to find any leads to the Droid army, as well as Malak, but they were finding none. Among the group, the ones to stand out with tired looks are Seekvaria Agares, Asia Argento and Ravel Phenex, however whatever their efforts, nothing was found, not even a hint of them. 

"Damn!" Bikou exclaimed with frustration, "We couldn't find anything on that bastard, it was like the Earth swallowed him whole."

"I am not surprised" Arthur spoke with an expressive tone, "After all he is someone to hide himself, and attack when we least expect it."

"You're kidding right?" Rias asked in surprise, to which Arthur only shook his head, Rias feared what would happen if she was under attack. 

"He is right, the attacks are meant for only a single purpose, to destroy the factions" Sona spoke with worry, as she had a thoughtful look. 

"If we see the video, Malak and Issei are leagues above any of us..." Tsubaki spoke, as many made a disgusting face when his name was mentioned, some even had fear written on their faces. 

"That idiot, he is just a joke" Genshiro Saji spoke with disgust, "He is just a human with nothing special." He remembered that his own family treats him with indifference. 

"That human was the only known being that could go toe to toe with Malak, and win" Sona told Genshiro, who clenched his fist in annoyance, "And besides he is the Red Dragon Emperor, who even was able to take down Azazel without his gear" Sona continued, as Genshiro became  angrier at this, clenching his fists tighter. 

"Damn bastard, he is not only the center of attention, but he will have the same benefits I enjoyed " Dai thought angrily, he was not happy with Issei's success. 

"What happened, how did this even happen, under our noses, when did he grow up...." Aika thought with sadness and fear, she was imagining her brother at the top. 

"Then how can we ask for his help" Saiaorg Bael spoke, as Tsubaki responded

"We have to release Nyx" Tsubaki spoke, which shocked many, "We have no other choice"

"He doesn't understand that her being back, will bring bad memories for Ingvild" Dai spoke coldly, to which Sona shook her head and retorted. 

"Sorry, we have no other choice, it is we release her, or face extinction" Sona's words made Dai silent, as she continued, "Innocent people live's are in danger, we either do that, or they suffer."

Elizabeth was watching everything, she had a look of confusion, but in reality, she was laughing, she was laughing seeing them suffer. The look of the desperation on this elite team, for which she drew a smile, when she felt Dai's and Genshiro's gaze. 

"I can't believe I was so blind in thinking that they are our saviors, I should thank Lord Issei to open my eyes." Elizabeth thought with disgust and gratitude, the latter being directed to Issei. The look she received from the boys was anything but holy. 

She flew off using her wings, and headed to a different location in the Underworld where Griselda was, she had no time to waste with these idiots. 

"Griselda, I will be leaving, since I have some appointments to do..." Elizabeth asked to which Griselda responded

"Don't you want someone to accompany you?" Elizabeth shook her head upon that, to which Griselda spoke with a smile, "Very well, you may leave."

Elizabeth flew off, she needed to report this to her Lord Issei, for telling what is going on. She wanted to get away from them as soon as possible.

"The girl understood your gaze, my dear host, and even your friend's as well" Vitra spoke with a mocking tone, mentally to Saji, which annoyed him. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

A white haired, Elizabeth and a silver haired woman watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes, and looks at Dai with a determined look.
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at his brother in the eye, as they both clash their swords.

Opening End

Hyoudou Residence, 7:00 PM

Issei was sitting on his couch, bored as always, he always had fun in Hades's domain, where he could talk to Persephone and Hades, he spoke with a sigh

"Hey Ddraig, any ideas to cut the bored day?" Issei asked his best friend, to which Ddraig asked

"Nothing, ever since you succeeded in recreating the True Longinus, the other Holy Artifacts have been a peace of cake, I would suggest you to train, but, at this point, you know all possible ways to activate the full power of any sacred gear, and honestly, you can even take on the gods at this point, so....even I am out of ideas" Ddraig spoke sadly, as Issei and Ddraig sighed, there was nothing to do. 

However, moments later, a magic circle opened up, as Issei spoke

"Maybe this day will get interesting...." Issei spoke, with Ddraig nodding agreement. 

However, before Issei could move, he seemed to be smothered by something, once he saw what it was, he had a flustered look, as a voice spoke

"I shouldn't have been in a rush...." Issei recognized the voice to be Artemis, as she looked down, she saw Issei, but not with a pleasant look. 

"I am only going to give you three seconds to get up, before I shock you with Lightning Slayer Gloves...." Issei spoke coldly and with a threatening tone. 

Artemis realizing this immediately blushed and jumped off, and apologized profusely with constantly bowing down. 

"I-I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do it! I won't repeat it again, Lord Issei!" Ddraig was laughing his ass off, which annoyed Issei, he looked at Artemis and composed himself, as he asked

(A/N: I don't own this gif)

"What are you even doing here?" Artemis took a moment to compose herself, as she spoke seriously

"I have a Good news, a bad news and a request." Artemis's words, made Issei understand that must have been why she was in a rush, he sighed and activated Dimension Lost to make sure no one hears their conversation. The dimensions were soon altered

"Speak!" Issei commanded, as Artemis spoke with a serious tone. 

"The Good News is that the Goddess Nyx will be released soon" This made Issei's mood change from a neutral one, to a happy mode, he was pleased with the news. 

"Good, very good, everything is going as I have foreseen...." Issei spoke with happiness, he knew that the one in front of her was a copy of Artemis, not the original one, whom he can reward, he also remembered the Bad news, and request. 

"Go ahead with the bad news" Issei commanded seriously, to which Artemis asked

"You may not like this one, are you sure?" Issei sighed, and spoke

"Look, I know that the factions ain't gonna release her without some restrictions." Issei spoke sadly, yet anger could be heard in his voice, "Just get on with it, I can handle it."

"Very well then, they plan on sending myself and Athena to keep an guard on her, as well as sealing her divinity...." Artemis spoke seriously and with disgusted tone, to which Issei spoke, 

"That was something I was expecting....of course they were going to do that...." Artemis shook her head surprising him, she then spoke seriously, "That's not all, the factions are planning to engage you with several girls." Issei widened his eyes, and shouted. 

"What!? Explain!" Artemis nodded, not affected much by the command, as she explained everything that happened in the meeting. Needless to say, Issei was not happy, they thought of controlling him and spying on him with the girls, he was disgusted by the fact that they didn't even care about using their own family for this. 

For someone that barely, had any family or friends in his life, he understood the value and worth of having loved ones, more than most people. 

"Those motherfucking idiots!?" Issei shouted, as he released some of his aura due to anger, which made Artemis fall back, in fear, she was worried upon what her Lord will do. 

Understanding this, Issei sighed, and apologized. 

"Sorry....it's just that when they do such things I get angry as well" Artemis composed herself and responded while shaking her head. 

"No....even I am angry, the fact that they have the thought, of this, such bloody hypocrites" Artemis spoke with disgust, as she then remembered, "Which brings me to the third reason why I am here, it is the request, it seems like Inner Artemis is ready to join us..." 

Artemis spoke happily, which surprised Issei who spoke with a smile on his face. 

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one." Issei spoke, as he activated Alphecca Tyrant, and entered her mindscape, with the other Artemis being happy that she will be whole. 

*Scene Change*

Artemis's Mindscape, 7:30 PM

Issei looked at Artemis, who had tears in her eyes, as she spoke

"You came...." Artemis was happy that Issei had come for her, as he then spoke

"I did, are you sure about this? Once you do, there is no turning back, you will lose your father, mother, sister, everyone, you can still back out now..." Artemis shook her head, as she spoke angrily

"Zeus engaged me with someone, I barely knew technically, if he was willing to sacrifice me and my sister to do this, then it means that I was only meant as a means to an end." Artemis spoke with anger towards the man, "I am in, I don't want to be near those men, from my faction and the DXD Group, I want to be by your side."

Artemis declared, which made Issei nod, as he speaks in a neutral tone. 

"In that case, I will remove the nail, you will return to your original body, betray me, and you die, alright!?" Artemis nods without hesitation and responds, she would take her own life that betray him, since Issei never lied to her in any way, he even went so far as to show his own memories, which only showed the truth, and nothing more, nothing less. 

"I would rather take my own life, than turn on someone like you, I will do anything you ask" Artemis spoke in a determined tone, she trusts Issei, since he never lied to her in any way, so someone like him should be bound to trust. 

"In that case, welcome to the team, Artemis!" Issei declared, as everything went to white, once this was done, the merging was completed, both Artemis were now one. 

*Scene Change*

Hyoudou Residence, 7:50 PM

Issei and Artemis returned back to the real world, or the one in the Dimensional Gap, as Artemis looks at her body, she was back in her own body. Issei had the Holy Nail in his hand, which disappeared. 

"Thank you Lord Issei! What do you ask me to do?" Artemis spoke with admiration, as Issei spoke with a calm tone. 

"Keep an eye on the Greek Faction, and the others, pretend like you are still a part of them, make sure they don't find out about you." Issei spoke, which made Artemis lose a portion of a smile, she was not happy with the command, understanding this, Issei spoke seriously

"Look, you will have to tolerate men, sometime in the future, I know this may not make you happy, but for a while, you must do it...." Artemis nodded, understanding that her hatred was affecting her lord, she shook her head and then spoke

"Very well, I will keep my hatred under check, it may not go, but if there is anyone whom I can trust, it is you....cause you never lied to me." Artemis spoke with a smile, before teleporting to Olympus to act as he spy. 

Issei was having a good day, because now Artemis has willingly joined him, just like Elizabeth, now all that remains is Gondul, which will happen soon. 

*Scene Change*

Astaroth Territory, Underworld, 8:15 PM

Ajuka Beelzebub was sitting with a tired look as he did not know how is he going to explain the engagement to his niece Latia Astaroth. He did not know how he is going to tell her that she is engaged. 

A few moments later a servant decided to announce the arrival, of Latia Astaroth. She was described to be a beautiful girl with almond eyes with long blond hair with blue hair tips as she has a voluptuous body and large breasts. She wears a noble-like dress while holding a elegant folding fan.

"Is something the matter, Lord Beelzebub?" Latia asked incredulously, she was surprised to see her uncle here, but no matter it has to be important. 

 "Latia, I have something to tell you..." Ajuka spoke with a serious tone, that made the Astaroth heiress shiver, she has rarely heard Ajuka in this tone, to which she spoke with a tone, that had hints of nervousness. 

"Uncle, you are making me concerned, did something happen?" Latia spoke, with worry in her voice, she feared what will happen to her. 

"I am sorry for this" Ajuka spoke with a serious tone, but there was some sadness in his tone, "But I had to compromise you to someone"

Latia widened her eyes in shock, horrified by the news she received as she spoke with a disbelieving tone. 

"Please tell me you are joking...." Latia looked at her uncle, who looked away, he had been keeping her away from any possible engagements, she kept her hands on her mouth in disbelief as she spoke with horror. 

"How could you....?" Latia asked, to which Ajuka spoke in a sad tone. 

"Look Latia, I am-" Latia interrupted her uncle and responded in a cold tone, "Save it, I don't want your apology, who is it?" 

"Huh?" Ajuka was surprised by what had happened, to which Latia responded with a slightly raised tone. 

"Who is it?" Ajuka looked away, he didn't even consider her opinion or love life, before going ahead with this decision. "It's the Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou...."

"I see" Latia spoke in a tone that lacked emotion, she knew him very well, although she never met or talked to him, she has heard stories from Rias and the others, but she did not believe them, until she meets him in person. 

"Latia, please, I am-" Ajuka tried talking to her, to which Latia spoke coldly

"You should have told me before coming up with this." Latia glared at her uncle, as she then spoke, "Now if you will excuse me, I would like some time alone, I need to prepare myself for the engagement." Latia spoke with a slightly mocking tone, she was disappointed in her uncle for treating her the same way, her parents might have done. 

But she knew sooner or later, she would be engaged to someone, that was a lady's fate in the devil society, there nothing she could do. Her uncle did protect her for a long time. 

 Ajuka felt helpless seeing this situation, he was the one to do this to her, as he came up with the idea of pairing the girls with the Red Dragon Emperor. 

*Scene Change*

Second Heaven, 8:00 PM

"Are you serious!?" A woman shouted in the corridor, this was Mirana Sharatova, who was a girl with cyan hair and amethyst eyes, she wore a flower on her hair, and carried a parasol. Her expression was not happy. She also wore a dark colored skirt which was sleeveless. Along with leggings, which reached her calves. She also wore a covering around her chest area.  

"I am sorry Mirana, both you and Elizabeth are engaged..." Michael spoke with a tone of sadness, as even Elizabeth was shocked by this, however she feigned disbelief, despite this she was still horrified that Michael would sacrifice her and Mirana. She lost any and all remaining faith she had in the angel faction. 

"No, I refuse, this is unacceptable!" Elizabeth shouted in anger, she was not happy with what had just happened, if anything she was angry, but even that was fabricated so as to not arise suspicion. At this point, she would rather be with Issei than with these hypocrites. 

"You have no choice in that matter, same goes for both of you...." Michael spoke seriously, but he was not happy too, with what had happened. 

Elizabeth stormed off, while feigning fury, as Mirana exclaimed

"Elizabeth, wait!" Mirana gave a side glare, before following her friend, both hated this engagement, Michael was ashamed at what he had done. 

Once she went out of sight, she desired to go to Lord Issei, as she remembered that a few things have happened, she still had a small portion of her consciousness inside of her that still believed in what Issei was doing was wrong, but unlike Artemis or Gondul, hers was sealed away, she could neither interact nor do anything with her. That was until now, when she sensed someone was in her body. She was shocked to find it was Elizabeth.

The reason was that, in reality, a very small portion of her original personality and memories remained, an oversight that even Issei could not imagine or predict, since he was in a rush to merge Dark Light with her, he had to force even her inner personality, to accept with him, since her Holy light would reject and eliminate the Dark Light. This was due to her holy reserves being massive. 

If he didn't use the Dark Light, Heaven would detect her fall, and would cast her out, so as to keep her as a spy for Issei, had to make it as quickly as possible, and he used the more Holy Nails to make it as quick as possible, this resulted in her original personality being nearly erased. Detecting her now sensible presence, Elizabeth spoke to her inner self.

"So you see it now Elizabeth, Michael only sees our Lord as a greedy and jealous man, I hope you are watching, because soon, you will realize how far the angels have fallen, even Gabriel failed to see the truth about our Lord." 

Elizabeth flew towards Issei, with her inner consciousness, although weak and small, she was able to see what the angels were really were, she wanted to talk to Issei, about her willingly joining Issei. 

However, unbeknownst to anyone, even Issei himself, Issei found a way to create mindless slaves, meant to spy on the factions. 

*Scene Change*

Hyoudou Residence, 8:15 PM

Issei was happy with what had happened, he was thinking on how he should free Nyx, since he is not going to accept those girls to build relationships with the factions, he hated that they even would use their own people for forwarding their goals. He pitied those girls. 

"What the-" Issei was surprised, to see a magic circle open up, as it was revealed to be Elizabeth. 

"Lord Issei, I am sorry for coming in unannounced...." Elizabeth spoke with a guilty tone, to which Issei shook his head, he was happy that unlike Artemis, she did not make Issei experience her chest, which is surprising for a virgin goddess. 

"No it's fine, tell me what is that you wanted to tell me, and before you ask, I am aware of what happened in the meeting, Artemis told me about it." Issei spoke, Elizabeth shook her head in response, and spoke

"I am not here to tell you that, you see this is what happened..." Elizabeth then explained to her that some of her personality remained, in her original body, and this was due to Issei using too many Holy Nails, something that would completely separate the original from the copy. Issei was left bewildered, as he spoke with frustration

"I...I was not expecting this, an unknown variable, I should have known angels were known for their blind loyalty, but this, is not what I was expecting" Issei looked at Elizabeth, and asked

"So I need to talk to her 'True' personality, is that it?" Elizabeth nods in agreement, to which Issei sighs, he activates Alphecca Tyrant and enters inside. 

*Scene Change*

Elizabeth's mindscape, 8:30 PM

"Hello Elizabeth....what happened?" Issei spoke with surprise, he saw Elizabeth crying, she was constantly rubbing her eyes, what she saw and heard completely shattered her. She was not chained unlike Artemis or Gondul. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or 7 Deadly Sins)

"I-I....I-....I believed them, I-I trusted them, I always thought this was the right thing, t-that serving god was right, and those that served god was right." Elizabeth spoke while crying and sniffling, "But I was wrong, t-they only saw him as a pawn, t-that's all..."

"That damn Michael! " Issei thought in anger, he now understood that the other girls must be going through this, he hated Ajuka for even come up with this idea. Despite this, he couldn't feel sympathy for her, due to his past. 

"So what do you want to do?" Issei asked to Elizabeth, she cried for a moment, and then snapped out of her nature and spoke

"Ï want to serve you, you have never lied to me on any occasion, never done anything behind my back, I desire to serve you, and not the Heaven anymore." Elizabeth's voice was determined, to which Issei spoke with a sigh. 

"Very well, I will remove the nail, so this would undo the merging, but you will be completely loyal to me, betray me in any way, Elizabeth, and you will die" Issei spoke seriously, to which Elizabeth nodded without hesitation, as she spoke

"I am yours to command, you never lied to me, I am ready to join you on my own accord." Issei nodded, and decided to remove the nail, Elizabeth gave him a genuine smile, before the mindscape ends. 

*Scene Change*

Hyoudou Residence, 8:45 PM

Issei had a holy nail in his hands, as he then looked at Elizabeth who had woken up in the real world, as she looked at her hands, she was back in her real body. The Holy nail disappeared, as Elizabeth bowed in front of him, and spoke gratitude. 

"Thank you for this, Lord Issei" Issei nods in response, before she leaves to continue spying for Issei in the heaven faction, she still needed to explain herself to Mirana Sharatova, so as to not make her get suspicious of Elizabeth's actions. 

"Life is good...." Issei spoke with a smile, as two people have joined him willingly, and are loyal to him. He just found two good allies, one being Elizabeth, and the other being Artemis. 

Now all he had to wait was for the factions to send them someone, so that he could play along with them, he had other plans for them. He also needed to research about this phenomenon which took place with Elizabeth, he knew that he could use this to his advantage. 

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei talking with Chibi Nyx, while Chibi Persephone watches in happiness. 

The Next Day, 

Hyoudou Residence, 4:00 PM

Issei was seated on a chair, as he was waiting for the leaders to show up, as he sat on the throne, he knew from Artemis that the meeting will be at 4 pm, before Grayfia even informed him about it. 

Issei was excited, not because of the faction leaders, but to meet Nyx, he just wanted to hug and be with her, after that. He felt love for her, but was not ready to confess yet. 

A magic circle then opened up, and this belonged to the Gremory clan, he understood that this time, Sirzechs had personally come to get him for the meeting. 

Issei's stance unnerved Sirzechs, however, he controlled himself and spoke, 

"Issei Hyoudou, you need to come for-" Issei interrupted him and responded, "Yeah, yeah I am aware, let's get this over with...." Issei spoke in an uninterested tone, which did take Sirzechs aback, but given his nature, it was to be expected, as Issei walked towards the circle and both men teleported themselves, to the meeting location. 

Underworld, 4:30 PM

"Welcome Issei Hyoudou..." Sirzechs declared in a seemingly friendly manner, but he had to not make a mistake, as Issei scanned his room, he saw the leaders for the devils along with Grayfia, leader of Fallen, Norse, Greek, Youkai, and Vampires, he also looked at Artemis and Elizabeth giving him a smile, to which he internally grinned, his allies have well adjusted themselves to the situation. 

They were among the girls that were asked to be engaged, he could see that despite their faces, they were not happy, especially Seekvaria and Latia, who both glared at Issei, for being one of the reasons to being wed to them. 

"I assumed it was only between the faction leaders, so tell me what are these lass doing here...?" Issei spoke, while feigning ignorance. 

Latia was about to shout, but Seekvaria stopped her, to which Sirzechs spoke on behalf of the leaders, seriously. 

"You see, we have all come up with a decision to release Nyx...." Sirzechs looked at Issei awaiting his response, he seated near the seat allotted to him, he made sure to check for any seals, which when confirmed he sat down. 

"So you took my request huh? Not bad...." Issei spoke feigning surprise, and happiness, as he then spoke with a serious tone, "But I feel like there is a big, 'But' here"

This surprised the leaders, they were not expecting Issei to have this understanding of the situation, to which Shemhazai spoke seriously

"But we want your cooperation and alliance, in return." Issei spoke with a neutral tone, "Well I did promise you that...."

This caused a wave of happiness, as many sighed in relief, however Issei then spoke, internally smirking. It is time to make the factions play his game

"May I look at the draft...?" Issei asked to which Shemhazai nodded, he read the draft, and he was not happy, and this was shown in the face, he saw there were a lot of things that didn't add up, he would be married to all these girls, and he was not in for them. 

Although this was something he knew, he still had to show his anger to them, he also noticed that Nyx's divinity being sealed was not present, and this pissed him off a lot, when he asked for the release of Nyx, he made sure to make it clear, she should be released in one piece. 

He could unseal her divinity, but he was furious that the factions had the audacity to do such a thing, it was like stripping away their everything and making them a nobody, and he would never tolerate such a thing, especially for his loved ones. 

"Really!? I wouldn't notice!" Issei's words shocked the leaders, "You want me to engage me with these girls, so that I would become your ally! Is that what you have become!? Have you become that desperate!?" Issei shouted angrily at the leaders. 

The Leaders along with several of the engagement girls, were angered by his words. But Artemis and Elizabeth were internally happy, especially Artemis who knew how angry Issei was when he had heard of this, yesterday. 

"The fact that you engaged them within a day, I am pretty sure that most of them, wouldn't even have time to be prepared for it! You faction Leaders disgust me to the very core!" Issei shouted, with anger emanating from his voice. His aura was being released, he made sure to not reveal the part that he was a forbidden existence, at least not yet. 

"B-But then, how would you come to know of the meeting yesterday....?" Serafall asked shocked, she was really afraid that if Issei came to know of what really happened, then they can forget his help. 

Issei started to chuckle, with his voice slowly changing into a laughter. 

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, so don't even think about hiding stuff from me." Issei spoke with an evil grin, this terrified the leaders, he then spoke with an increasing tone, "I also know of the fact that you tried to use them for spying on me! You tried to even go so far as to control me! AND NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU TRIED TO STRIP HER OF HER DIVINITY, HOW DARE YOU!?"

Issei screamed the last part, with many being fearful, Issei knew everything, however some were furious. 

"Brat....We are releasing her, so you should be grateful, that we are even doing that...." Zeus growled with fury, however Issei has insulted him for the last time and he glared at Zeus.

"Oh don't get me cracking at you Mr. Cheater God!" Issei shouted, making the Thunder God grit his teeth in fury, many were shocked at Issei's words, he disrespected the Thunder God right in front of everyone "What if I stripped your divinity, it is almost like stripping away your nature, what if I did the same to you, Cheater God!? When I said to release Nyx, there was no strings attached!!" Issei shouted even more, which made many furious, especially Zeus, however Issei was equally mad. 

Artemis and Elizabeth were enjoying the scene, however even they know Issei was not even done yet, he also told them, that he was not even done yet. 

Issei spoke with a frustrated tone, after making a sigh. 

"You know what, I will do it myself!" Issei's words shocked many of them present, he used his ring, and opened up a Portal directly to Nyx's prison, he was in the portal for a while, as he used God Slaying Magic, to nullify all the seals that was put on Nyx. He then came out moments later, as he spoke with a mocking tone.

"You know what they say, if you want to get something done, you should do it yourself.." Issei then looked towards the portal, and spoke with a loving smile, "Come on out Nyx..."

Issei's words shocked everyone, he managed to undo seals that were meant for gods, a few moments later, a beautiful young woman with the cute face of a child that has long black hair and with pointy ears. She wears a cute frilly dress called Godly Virgin Killer Clothes that has a corset jumper skirt. Her body also gives out a tremendous dark aura.

"Ise, you didn't have to...." Nyx spoke with worry, she was afraid of what they will do to Issei, as Issei gave her a loving smile. 

"No need to worry, Nyx, let them try, let's see how far they will get..." Issei gave a mocking smile, which made many shocked, fearful and angry. Zeus was the angriest, he was about to get up to shock Issei, but before he could, Sirzechs put his hand in front of him. 

"Sirzechs?!" Zeus exclaimed in shock and horror, he was also not happy with what had happened, but he had no choice, Zeus seeing the situation reluctantly sat down, gritting his teeth in fury, dealing with the both of them, will not end well, he could potentially conjure up something that could take them all down at once, Issei then spoke

"You made the right choice, Lucifer...." Issei spoke while shaking his head, his tone then changed into a mocking tone, "All you idiots needed to do was to release Nyx, and I would gladly help against Malak, but now, forget about it!" Issei spoke, seeing their faces not being happy was something that he enjoyed a lot. 

Sirzechs and the others could only look away in defeat they are doomed, they are screwed, now Issei will never help them now, Sirzechs spoke with frustration. 

"Fine.....you win....all we need to do is sign the decree, and Nyx is all yours." Sirzechs gave up, all hope was lost, seeing them in despair was something he was going to enjoy the most.

However, he was not done yet, he needed to teach them a lesson, to not manipulate him ever again. He saw the leaders signing them one by one, he was happy that everything was going the right way, he waited for his right time to strike. 

Once this was done, they gave him the paper, which he put it in a pocket dimension, as he did. 

"But we are not done yet, you still have to pay some interest...." Issei spoke mockingly with a sinister grin, which made the leaders worry. As Sirzechs spoke while glaring at him. 

"What do you want now?" Issei chuckled evilly, as he dashed towards Zeus and Ajuka, before anyone could react, he had grabbed the two by their throats and threatened the rest of the leaders. 

"Make a move against me or Nyx, and I will kill them!" Before anyone could react the three were gone, Issei had used Dimension Lost to enter into his own world, making many worry for him. 

A few moments later, they both appeared, Zeus had several wounds on his body, and Ajuka was terrified beyond capacity, whatever Issei did to them, they both were alive however, with one being in anger, while the other being in fear.  

"Remember this, never try to control a Dragon ever again! Or you two will regret it!" Issei exclaimed, before walking away towards Nyx, who was worried for him. Issei assured her that she was fine. 

Sirzechs and the others came to the aid of the two, as he shouted

"Why did you do that!?" Sirzechs was furious, he hated what Issei did to his friend, to which Issei responded 

"That was a warning, if any of you ever try to do anything with me or Nyx, I will make sure you have the most painful death imaginable, always remember to never control a dragon!" Issei spoke with an evil smile. 

Sirzechs and the others were terrified, if Ajuka was brought to such a state, that means that the one in front of them is a monster, Nyx was blushing at this, while Artemis and Elizabeth were smiling, with Artemis being the happiest seeing Zeus in such a condition. 

Seeing their despair ridden faces, Issei had an idea, he decided to give them some hope, and then take it away from them. 

"How about we play a game?" Issei spoke, gathering the attention of everyone present. "Prepare a fight for me against my brother Dai Hyoudou, the bearer of Crom Crauch, in a weeks time, if I lose I will join you....but if I win, you and the factions, will keep your word of never bothering me."

Issei's words shocked everyone, even his own allies, were surprised by this. 

"Lord Issei, what are you thinking?" Artemis thought with shock, as Elizabeth also had the same look on her face, 

"You really are going to help them, I hope you know what you are thinking..." Elizabeth looked at Artemis who was equally surprised by this, she was the only one she could trust since both are in the same group and situation. 

"So what do you say, your last chance, you can either take it or leave it" Issei spoke with a shrug, as Sirzechs spoke in the stead of all the leaders. 

"I accept your game, in a weeks time I hope you are ready...." Issei grinned which meant that he had something planned, this was noticed by Artemis, Nyx and Elizabeth. The other leaders had no choice but to accept this. 

Issei was about to turn, but he remembered the girls he was awarded, he then looked at them, and had another idea. 

"Since you decided to perform the deed, I wonder what will happen, if your factions come to know of this" Issei spoke with a sinister grin.

"But...you..." Serafall spoke in surprise, as Issei responded

"Ah...Ah...I can use my memories, to reveal everything what happened here, I wonder how the DXD Team or even your people would react, seeing that you tried to ruin your only hope. You even tried to use the girls so that I will fall to your charms, and betray me when needed, I can twist the news in such a way, that your own people will turn against you."

"This brat..." Zeus thought angrily, seeing that many were in a fix, due to the situation, no one was happy with Issei's words, if anything they were furious, however Sirzechs had no choice

"Fine what do you want!? If we ask you to keep our mouth shut!" Sirzechs spoke in defeat, he was angry, while his wife Grayfia and his other fellow Satans were equally shocked at what Sirzechs spoke

"What are you going to ask me?" Odin spoke in defeat. 

"What do you want brat!?" Zeus spoke with Athena being shocked at her father being subjugated by the Red Dragon Emperor. 

Even Elmenhilde, Yasaka, Shemhazai and Michael nodded in defeat, they had to accept Issei's offer. 

"In the end you are no different that Rizevim" Serafall spoke coldly, to which Issei chuckled. 

"Whatever you say, Madoka 2.0" Issei spoke with a smile, angering Serafall even more, "That's your worst attempt at an insult" This made Serafall's blood boil. 

"And what I want is these girls...." Issei pointed to the girls in the group, which shocked and angered many, while Artemis and Elizabeth were happy but they feigned shock and anger. 

The Leaders were about to refuse, however Issei wiggled his finger. 

"Nah! Ah! Ah! You offered these girls to me, it would be a shame for me to not accept them" Issei spoke with a wink, making many furious, but the leaders had no choice, for two reasons, they were at his mercy and two, he would just reveal everything to the public, Nyx's release would itself cause a lot of tension and fear, and this would only add insult to injury, "And besides, you have chosen quite the line up" Issei spoke, while earning a knock from Nyx, as he gave her a wry smile, which made her pout, Issei will have to deal with her later. 

This also made many even more furious, however they were afraid that Issei might reveal everything to the whole supernatural world, creating chaos. 

"Fine!" It was Zeus who spoke, this horrified Athena, she was paralyzed, with many of the girls speaking in agreement , while Artemis shook her head in disappointment, she expected this from her father. Issei was shocked, he was honestly expecting Zeus to negotiate with something else, but now, he lost any and all respect he had for him. The leaders were speechless. 

Many were shocked and horrified, at this, especially Ajuka, as Athena was the first to walk towards Issei, as she spoke

"Let's go..."

Issei remained silent, still trying to process what happened, as Zeus tried to beg

"Athena, wait, I was just joking, please come back!" However Athena gave a sharp glare to her father and spoke

"I was just another pawn to you, for you to wager right?" Athena's voice was cold, she then walked away but not before speaking, "Let's go girls, we are just meant for this..."

Athena left the room, while the rest were still processing what happened, she was waiting outside for Issei, while the other girls soon followed, they needed some time to process what happened, they wondered if their leaders would do the same, many leaders angrily glared at Zeus, believing that they would have done the same. Issei and Nyx were about to leave, as well. 

"This is all your fault!" Zeus shouted to which, Issei responded in a mocking tone, 

"Don't pin this on me, you are responsible for this, and honestly you disgust me Zeus...." Zeus gritted his teeth in fury, as the leaders had to convince the girls, that they did not intend to do it. 

"You....You are the worst Red Dragon Emperor, I have even known!" The voice was now Yasaka's who was not speaking the whole time, to which Issei smiled. 

"You are right, I am the worst, you did already told me this when I was in Kyoto, I still remembered your words, and I quote, "I am sorry, but you are the worst. You are a terrible person, and I don't want a person like you, as my partner. You would set a bad example for my daughter".......I am just showing you, what you considered me as" Issei spoke mockingly to which Yasaka grits her teeth in fury, she glared at her future brother in-law , as Issei and Nyx walk away.

"Remember, 1 week, this is your last chance, make sure to tell this to your pillar, and prepare yourselves....and make sure everyone in the supernatural world sees this" Issei spoke with an evil grin, before he headed outside with Nyx, leaving the leaders to swallow themselves in defeat. 

*Scene Change*

Once outside, Issei spoke to his new 'engaged' girls, with a serious tone. 

"You all will be living in the Hyoudou Residence, since the leaders have chosen you as a wager." Issei spoke, as he teleported them all to the front of the Residence, only Nyx, Artemis and Elizabeth were left. Issei activated Dimensional gap to prevent anyone from listening on his conversation, as he changed dimensions, Elizabeth and Artemis approached him and asked

"Lord Issei, may I know why you asked for a match" Elizabeth asked in worry, she did not want to serve the angels ever again. 

"Even I want to know, and why you didn't tell us this?" Artemis spoke not wanting to ever go back to the Greek, even more so than before. 

"Ise, what are you planning?" Nyx asked, Issei looked at the three girls, and spoke with a smile. 

"Have you noticed how desperate the faction leaders were?" Issei looked at the girls, whom all nodded, "So much so that Zeus, even to save his own skin, sacrificed his two daughters, without even thinking about the others, even going so far as to accepting anything I wanted..." Issei grinned seeing them in such despair, and anguish 

"So....what, are you really going to fight him?" Nyx asked, to which Issei gave a nod. 

"Indeed, because then the whole supernatural world would see what is happening, and once I defeat him" Issei spoke, as the three girls listened in rapt attention, "I will reveal to the whole supernatural world the fraud my brother really is, and with that, the seeds which have been scattered, will bloom at a rapid rate, causing distrust, followed by a civil war, resulting in chaos for everyone" Issei spoke with a grin, if he can create peace, he can destroy that peace as well. 

Dai, stole his achievements, but it was his actions that had a major influence in this to be working to even begin with, else the Beast of Apocalypse would have long overrun the factions at this point. 

Every single battle, every single attack was meant for the alliance, but now, Issei has some very different goals, compared to before, and it will end when the factions fall. 

"I see, is that why you put forward the battle?" Elizabeth asked her Lord, to which Issei gave a nod. 

"Indeed, they believe that they are entitled to my help, because I am related to their pillar, and in order to achieve that, they will do anything, even accept my offers, so all we do, is wait for the dominos to fall, and until then, we enjoy the show..." Issei spoke with a grin, as he looked at the girls, and commanded

"Artemis, report to Gondul about the situation, and Elizabeth go to Malak, make sure to make the necessary preparations and make sure that no one can stop the transmission of when I expose Dai, one week later"

Both girls nodded, as Issei returned the dimensions back to normal, they then left the area, he then looked at Nyx, happy to see her again. He hugged her, making the Goddess blush heavily. 

"I missed you, Nyx...." Issei spoke happily, to which Nyx returned the hug and responded

"I missed you too, Issei...." 

They remained like this for a while, before splitting up, Issei then spoke

"Let's get you settled in, you will be with me from now on....." Nyx nodded with a smile, as they both teleported back to the Hyoudou Residence. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for the chapter, the next one will be the aftermath of what happened)

(A/N(2): Dai's truth will be revealed in a few chapters, it will also show his fear of being exposed beginning to surface)

(A/N(3): One of Issei's goals has been fulfilled, with Nyx being part of Issei's life permanently, soon she will play a role in the story)

(A/N(4): Zeus will hate Issei, and this hatred will increase slowly and steadily as time passes by, same goes for Serafall, who will start to suspect Issei.)

(A/N(5): Elizabeth and Artemis have joined Issei personally and on their own accord, Elizabeth's condition will be further integrated into the story, things will take an interesting turn soon)

(A/N(6): It is up to your imagination on what Issei did to Ajuka and Zeus in his own Dimension, when he taught them a lesson and gave them a warning)

(A/N(7): Massive thanks to Shubh030201 for helping me with this chapter)

Please let me all know what you think, and I will catch y'all later!

PEACE!!

Ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 616 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
16.3K 361 15
After being berated and broken by the ORC, Issei Hyoudou leaves the club room filled with unhinged emotions. Upon stepping through an unknown portal...
64.5K 978 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...
57.7K 997 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...