VIBE(URBAN FICTION )2

By yannahMonroe

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ BOOK 1(Temptation) Kennedy and Elijah King are back. Kennedy has moved back to... More

Chapter 1-Together
Chapter 2-High School Crush
Chapter 4-Nothing was the same
Chapter 5- I Hear You
Chapter 6- You Are All That Matters
Chapter 7-Bonnie and Clyde
Chapter 8- I Got You
Chapter 9-Long Time
Chapter 10-(Continued)-Secret Admire
Chapter 11-A New Thing
Chapter 12-Just One Time
Chapter 13-Fling
Chapter 14- Resentment
Chapter 15- Making an exception
Chapter 16- Faking It
Chapter 17- We're Not Ready
Chapter 18- Lets Start over(Part 1)
Chapter 19-Trapped(Part 2)
Chapter 20-No Where To Be Found(Part 3)
Chapter 21-Neglected
Authors Note
Chapter 22- Found
Chapter 23- Plans
Chapter 24- Wedding Dresses
Chapter 25- Getting Ready
Chapter 26- Get Together
Chapter 27-Suit and Tie
Chapter 28-Only 5 Minutes
Chapter 29- White Roses
Chapter 30-You Lose One You Gain Another
Epilogue
For Her.

Chapter 3- It Was a Mistake

5.1K 175 17
By yannahMonroe

Picture of Stacey, Keisha, and Elijah at the top

Elijah

I thought I heard one of the kids crying but it wasnt them. I woke up to kennedy crying in her sleep. I thought i was hearing things at first until I looked down and saw how much she was sweating and gripping my shirt. I rubbed my hand down my face and sat up. I shook her shoulder until she woke up.

"Baby..... Baby wake up.....Kennedy baby I need you to wake up.... its alright I'm right here, get up." She started to open her eyes and calm down. "Baby are you ok?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and cried into my chest. I didn't know what was wrong with her. I wanted to ask her that last night when I noticed her eyes were red. I could tell that she had been crying and I knew the reason she gave me last night for her being late was a lie. I didn't believe it. Don't get me wrong I trust my girl but traffic don't be that bad at one in the morning, that's how I knew it was a lie. Either way it goes I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing babe it was nothing. Just a bad dream."

"You sure that was all."

"Yea baby." she said getting up and going into the bathroom. Right then her phone rung. I looked over at it and saw it was a message from Stacey.

Stacey(7:45 a.m): Kennedy girl did something happen between you and Adrian last.........

The message was cut off because because it wasn't unlocked. I wanted to know who the fuck Adrian was so I unlocked her phone.

Stacey:

Kennedy girl did something happen between you and Adrian last night because one of my boo's that work back stage said he saw you running out of his dressing room crying and later Adrian walked out upset so I wanna know what happen. Call me asap.

What the fuck! Who the fuck is Adrian and why was she in this nigga dressing room. My chest started heaving up and down. I was getting 38 hot by the second. Just then kennedy walked out if the bathroom. She looked at her phone in my hand.

"Babe why do you have my phone." She said walking towards me. She snatch it away. I stood up from the bed and snatched back from her holding up her phone so she couldn't reach it.

"Elijah give me my phone!"

"Who the fuck is Adrian?"

"He's nobody now give me back my phone." she said.

"If he nobody then why the fuck was you in his dressing room? "

She was quite.

"SPEAK!" I barked causing her to jump. She started to cry.

"Bab-"

"WHY THE FUCK..... WAS YOU IN THIS NIGGA DRESSING ROOM?!!??!"

"Baby stop your gonna wake the kids." she said. I walked over to the door and closed it.

"I want the truth cause that bullshit you told me last night was not it." I said walking up to her had backing her up in a corner.

"I-I..... b-baby i-"

"Kennedy I want... the truth."

Kennedy

I can't lie. I cant but if I tell him the truth, I'm scared he might do something stupid.

"A-adrian is a singer. We went to high school t-together and he performed at the c-club last n-night." I wanted to get this over with so I said the rest really fast.

"When he performed he pulled me on stage with him and sung to me and afterwards his body guard came and got me from the bar and told me Adrian wanted me back stage I didn't know the reason so I just went and-"

"You didn't know the reason so you just went?" He asked.

"Y-yea kesha likes him and she wanted me to get hi number because i knew him......." He motioned for me to continue.

"I went to his dressing room and we caught up on a few things and after I got up to leave and we hugged but when I pulled back I fell and he came down in top of m-me a-and-"

"AND WHAT!!" He yelled.

"H-he....he"

"He what kennedy don't play with me."

I started to choke up all over again.

"H-he kissed me."

His chest started to heave up and down.

"You cheated on me?" He said in the lowest tone ever. He had so much hurt in his voice. His eyes started to get water.

"Baby it was a mistake."

"You cheated on me?" He said again.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!!" He hit the wall right beside my head putting a huge whole into it. I jumped so hard. He threw my phone against the wall breaking it.

Elijah

She cheated on me. She fucking cheated on me.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's not like I wanted him to. I stopped him. I didn't enjoy it."

"Get out."

"W-what???"

"GET OUT!!!"

"Elijah it was a kiss. A kiss that meant nothing. Your trying to kicked me out because he kissed me. I didn't kiss him." She said crying.

"Is that why you were crying last night?"

She nodded.

"You knew you fucked up didn't you."

"Yes and I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry."

"Leave."

"Bab-"

"LEAVE KENNEDY NOW!!! "

She grabbed her keys and quickly left. I could hear her running down the steps and then the door slams shut.

"FUCK!!! "

Kennedy

I shook my head turning out of our drive way. I rested my arm on the door of the car with my head on my hand.

He kissed me. It's not like I wanted him to. I left right after the shit happen. It's eight in the morning and i don't know where I'm going. I had some tights clothes in a bag in my car so I put on a white shirt and light blue jeans and white Sandals.

I got out and went walked up to my store caught off guard at the glass in front of it.

"The hell." The glass door was already shattered so i stepped in side. I started to panic seeing the racks of clothes on the floor and the makeup that was on the walls on the floor. I walked around to my office and saw a guy in a mask trying to get in it.

I gasp and backed up but tripped over one of the parts to the rack. He turned around and I got up to run but stopped when i heard his gun click.

"Open this door."

"There's nothing in it." I said with my eyes closed.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back to the door. "OPEN IT!!" I grabbed my keys out my pocket and searched for the right key. "HURRY UP!!" He said pushing the gun into my head.

"Ok! Ok!"

I put the key into the lock and opened it. "Get the money."

"There is no money in here."

I thank god I'd taken the money to the bank the day before.

He searched around taking pictures of the wall and one revealed the safe. "Open the safe."

"There's no money in it." He shot me in my shoulder and I screamed. "Open the safe." I cried holding my gun shot wound and picked the keys up off the floor which I dropped when he shot me. The keys not had blood on them and I walked over to the safe opening it revealing it to be empty like i left it. Only had documents in it.

"Where's the money?"

"I don't have any?"

"Aren't you the owner of this store?"

"No." I lied. He huffed before shooting me again. This time the bullet went to my neck. I fell back and I saw him run out.

I started to cough harshly holding my throat. I don't know how long I was on the floor but i started to feel cold and my vision was getting blurry. I started coughing more and blood started to come up.

"What in the hell happen in here?!" I heard Stacey's voice.

"Is kennedy in here?" Kesha asked.

"KEN!!" I heard him yell. I heard foot steps and soon the came in my office.

"Jesus kennedy what happen!!" Kesha said. "Stace call someone."

"I am!!"

"Ken keep your eyes open."

That was a little to late to say cause soon darkness came over me.

Elijah

I was sitting on the the end of the bed just thinking how could she be so fucking weak. I have cheated in the past.... twice but it was at the beginning of us getting back together. I learned my lesson by her leaving me for a period of time. That's what made me finally marry her. I couldn't lose her. I know I'm not one to judge since I've cheated in the past and she never has. I guess I see how it feels.

I jumped up and grabbed my phone about to call her. I put the phone to my ear and was about to go into the closet until I saw her broken phone on the floor. I cursed myself.

"Daddy??" I heard on the other side of the door. I knew it was on of the twins but I didn't know which one. I opened the door and saw that it was Alaina. I'm not gone lie. I did get them mixed up a couple time but that was until I could figure them both out..

"Yea baby." I said getting down to her level she was holding a stuffed unicorn.

She bagged away from me. I frowned.

"What's wrong princess? "

"Why were you yelling at mommy?" she asked. I took a deep breath.

"Me and mommy just had a bad argument ok."

"Why did mommy run off crying?"

"You saw mommy run off?" she nodded.

"Did you make mommy cry?" she said?

"No-i mean yes I did but-"

"Why? " She said cutting me off and folding her small arms. Her and Ariel's attitude was just like kennedys.

"I didn't mean to ok." She didn't say anything. She turned around and went back to her room. Ariel and Alaina both acted as if they were 18.

I signed and shook my head.

I didn't mean to yell at kennedy like that. I mean I did but I just didnt thing that she would ever do it to me. I'm just hurt. She gave me chance after chance so I should do the same.

I layed back down in bed and ended up drifting off to sleep.

The hospital

"Two GSW's !!! We need to get this woman into surgery now!!! She has lost alot of blood."

"Right away doctor."

"Move it! We already lost her once and it was hard to bring her back. We can't lose her again."

"Rebecca get her family on the phone immediately. I know them her name is Kennedy King. I want them here within the next 10 minutes."

"Yes sir."

Elijah

I was woken up by the sound of my cell phone ringing. I jumped up hoping it was Kennedy. I frowned once I saw it was the hospital.

Me: hello?

Nurse: Hi this is nurse Rebecca English at River Region Hospital. Are you the husband of Kennedy Asha King?

I instantly stood up.

Me: Yes is she ok?

Nurse: Unfortunately no. There was a break in and she got shot twice. We need you at the hospital immediately.

Me: I'm on my way.

I hung up.

"Damn." I said as I put on my shirt and shoes.

I ran into the kids room and woke them.

"Alaina, Ariel wake up baby we have to go."

"Why daddy I'm sleepy." Ariel said.

"Just put your shoes on we have to go." I ran to jordynn and princetons room next and got them up.

"Man lets go mommy is at the hospital we have to go now." I said standing by the door.

Alaina gasp and stopped running.

"Daddy what did you do?" She said.

I could tell she was about to cry.

"Daddy did you do something to mommy?" Ariel asked.

Jordynn cried causing Ariel and Alaina to cry.

"What happen to my mom?" Princeton asked.

I ran my hand down my face. "Damn."

"Look. I didn't do anything we have to go so we can make sure mommy is ok."

It took me forever to get them in the truck and to put their seat belts on.

By the time we got to the hospital they had stopped crying.

"Come on yall." we all ran to the door. I saw Brianna and Marcus along with diamond and Jason running as well.

"What the fuck happen? Jason said.

"I'll tell you when we make it there." I picked up Ariel and Alaina and Brianna got prince while Jason got jordynn.

We made it to the receptionist desk.

"What room is Kennedy king in?" She typed in her computer.

"Um Kennedy king is in surgery right now. Are you Elijah king?"

"Yes."

"Doctor regan has asked for you. Go to the 7 floor and ask for him.

We all ran to the elevator and got on. we made it to the floor and I immediately saw him.

"Where is she?" He turned and came to me.

"Is she ok? Where is she? I asked again.

He took his time before speaking.

"We don't know exactly what happen at the scene, you'd have to talk to the police but she was shot twice, once in the shoulder and in the neck. We loss her a couple times but we were able to bring her back. She lost a lot of blood but we were able to give her a blood transfusion and get both bullets out. With so much blood loss, it caused her to slip into a coma so we're just waiting for her to wake up. She's going to need some healing but over all, she'll be fine, if she wakes up."

"If?"

"The patients don't always wake up. She has to want to. Sometimes it can be to much for them and they don't. It's all on her."

I threw my head back upset. "Room 212 in ICU." He said walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683 34 13
"The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's not remembering the person your supposed to love the most" | The Vampire Diaries Season 1-? | Book 1 of t...
133K 4.6K 41
The two childhood sweethearts get separated.... The guy promised the girl that he will marry her and will save her from her dark life.... But sudden...
2.8K 202 20
{Book 2} Sequel to One Tough Love Kennedy and Michael reunite new and improved. Will they slip back into old habits or will they continue on a straig...
136K 4.2K 35
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK(Temptation) THE SECOND BOOK(VIBE) OR THE THIRD BOOK(AMBITIONS OF A RIDER) Some people bring out the w...