Roman's Property, Peter's Mate

By ALunarDream

Peter keeps having dreams of a she wolf who he is drawn to. He tells his mother who only says, that maybe he... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

485 12 0
By ALunarDream

Another long road trip, no particular destination in mind as long as they managed to find a place where nobody knew his secret. The very secret that always tormented all the townsfolk and caused them to chase the family of two out of their home. At least that is what Peter thought as he stared out the window watching as the scene passed him by, while his mother focused on getting them to where they would be living safely.

"Any clue as to where we are heading to this time," Peter asked while turning his attention to his mother.

"Remember your uncle Vince? You know the one who had the trailer in the middle of the woods," Lynda asked.

"Yeah, what about it," Peter asked with little interest.

"Well, that is our new home," Lynda said.

"How can you be so sure that we will be safe there," Peter asked.

"Because it's Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania. It's known to have something strange going on with it. Besides that, we're in the middle of the woods. Nobody is going to want to venture to the middle of the woods looking for trouble," Lynda said before taking a quick glance noticing that something was off about Peter. "You have been having those dreams about the she wolf again, haven't you?"

"What makes you say that," Peter asked.

"Peter, I'm your mother. I know these things. Besides you have been having these dreams since you hit puberty. Who knows, maybe the she wolf that you're looking for is in Hemlock Grove, waiting for your arrival so the both of you can meet," Lynda said.

"Yeah? Well, when we finally arrive at our place of residence, wake me up," Peter said before closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep. The moment Peter closed his eyes, he was greeted by the same scenery that had been haunting him since he became of age. This is a dream. Peter knew that all too well. In a few seconds the she wolf would be making her way into his dream, walking towards him with a smile upon her lips and a whole lot of love to be seen in her eyes. Like clockwork the girl that haunted his dream made her way towards him, sitting down next to him leaning her head on his shoulder. They would remain like that throughout his dream, without saying a word to the other. Just sitting together enjoying the scenery as Peter slowly snaked a possessive arm around her waist, pulling her closer towards himself, if that were remotely possible. It was dreams like this that Peter had always hated waking up from, because every time he woke up, he was always looking for the girl who is always by his side in the dreams.

"Why do you torture me? I get to see you here in my dreams. But why haven't I found you in real life yet," Peter asked.

The girl turned to look at Peter. "It's because you haven't found me yet. You are getting closer. Soon we will be meeting one another. But be careful. There are many hidden secrets in Hemlock Grove. Also don't do anything to get yourself caught. I need you to come and save me from this hell that I'm living in right now," the girl begged before getting up and running off.

"Wait," Peter called out while jumping up and began chasing after the girl. "Don't run! Everything is going to be alright!"

The girl never stopped running. Instead, she only ran faster as if she were going to be punished if she were caught with him.

Peter gasped as he jumped awake, looking around at his surroundings, a bit confused. "Where are we?"

"We're at our new home for the time being. You fell asleep. I thought you could use it since you have been restless at night," Lynda said before noticing the distraught look on her son's face. "You had the dream again, didn't you? Did she tell you who she is; or what she wants from you?"

"She said that I'm close to finding her; and that she wants me to save her from the hell that she is living in. I feel the strong need to do something to help her. I believe that the mystery girl is calling out to me, because she is my other half. This has to be her way of letting me know that I'm close to finding her," Peter said.

Lynda's face lit up as she smiled. "You have been waiting a long time to find her. When you find your other half, treat her like gold. You don't want to lose your woman to another man, do you?"

"Well, what if I already did lose my other half to another man," Peter asked.

"Don't be ridiculous. You didn't lose your other half. It doesn't happen like that, unless of course the man in question is persistent with her. But you will manage to find your girl before anyone can take her away from you. In the meantime, help me bring our possessions down to our new home," Lynda said while grabbing one of the boxes.

Olivia was making her way up to Roman's room to wake him for the day's tasks, when she noticed Eclipse was outside of the bedroom door. "Were you kicked out of the room darling?"

Eclipse quickly turned around glancing at Olivia standing there. "No, I wasn't kicked out of the room. I was just hoping that you would be kind enough to let me go out for a run in the woods a bit."

"Now Eclipse you know the rules of the house. You are only allowed off the property if Roman is with you; or when you go to school. Anything else you know is not allowed," Olivia said.

"But Olivia you do realize that you can't keep me cooped up in the house all day every day. I need a change of scenery. I can't keep doing this," Eclipse said.

"The answer is no unless you have Roman alongside you. End of discussion. Why don't you be a good girl and go wait with Shelley while I wake Roman," Olivia said. Eclipse looked down at the floor before walking away. Once out of sight, Olivia entered Roman's bedroom, spotting him lounging out across the bed. Olivia rolled her eyes while walking towards her son's sleeping form. "Wake up."

"What the hell could you possibly want from my life so early in the morning, Olivia," Roman asked.

"For one I would like you to get up. We are going shopping for new clothes for you," Olivia started.

"Why? It took me a while to establish my look," Roman said.

"I refuse to let my son go to school wearing holes in his clothes. We are going shopping," Olivia stated.

Roman sat up glaring at his mother. "That isn't the only thing that is bothering you, is it? Might as well come out and say what it is that's bothering you."

"Your pet has been asking to go for a run in the woods. You need to do something to distract her from wanting to go to the woods. She gets upset with me when I tell her that you refuse to allow her to run in the woods. You need to do something about your pet. If you don't, she will not only get her wish and go running in the woods. She will be living in the woods," Olivia said.

"You are aware that she isn't a dog like you make her out to be. She's a shifter. She can change into a wolf when she wants. But I told her I like her in her human form. It makes it easier for me to keep track of her," Roman said.

"Then get dressed and head downstairs, so that way you and Eclipse can go on your adventure, to get new clothes without holes in them," Olivia said.

"Fine, get out of my room. While you're at it, send Eclipse back in," Roman snapped.

"Eclipse is downstairs with Shelley. That is where she will remain until you are up and dressed. Don't take too long either. There is a lot to be done today," Olivia said ignoring her son's attitude.

"I don't care what you have planned for today. I'm taking Eclipse and we are going to spend our last day of summer vacation hanging out with Letha, doing all fun things before we all have to go back to school," Roman said.

"That's another thing you are being foolish about darling. Wanting Eclipse to go to public school? The whole point of keeping her from wandering away from the house was to keep her secret from the rest of the world. I could have signed Eclipse up for online classes. It would have kept others from learning about her, and it would have also kept her from being so difficult about staying in the house," Olivia said.

"That is not your decision to make for her. Did you forget that Eclipse is mine? I'm the one who decides whether or not I want Eclipse to stay home with you; or to come to school with Shelley and I," Roman said.

Olivia let out a huff before storming out of her son's room, making her way down to the kitchen. Olivia spotted Shelley and Eclipse together talking to each other.

"Do you ever get tired of being stuck in the house all the time," Shelley's robotic voice asked.

Eclipse thought carefully about how she would answer that question. When she decided that being honest would be the best option. "Shelley, I can't lie to you about anything. You're my best friend and have always shown me nothing but kindness. I do get tired of being trapped in the house. I also get tired of going to places, only if Roman wants to go with me. I already said that I wouldn't run off. I don't have anywhere to go. I'm stuck here with your brother until he grows tired of having me around."

Olivia took the opportunity to step around the corner to reveal herself to Shelley and Eclipse. "You might as well get that foolish idea of you leaving Roman out of your head. I thought you would have accepted the fact that you are stuck here with us. Roman needs to sit you down and have another talk with you. If he doesn't talk to you, then I will have to sit down with both of you. Now be a good girl and wait patiently for Roman. He will be down in a moment, and both of you will be going clothes shopping, that way he doesn't have any clothes that have clothes in them for the first day of school. He also said something about doing something fun afterwards. I don't know what fun he has planned. that you will have to find out for yourself." Olivia then walked away with a smirk on her face. There is no way you will ever leave this family; especially if Roman or myself have any say in it, Olivia thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 76 24
Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their great bond still remains. After the witness...
48.1K 1K 22
All seemed well after Maria saved Moonacre Valley. She's been gone for three years to finish her schooling and finally she's returned home. But the v...
73.9K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
111K 2.4K 12
"BECAUSE IM DONE, IM SO DONE! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, I WON'T! BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SELFISH, PAUL LAHOTE, YOU'RE A SHITTY PERSON AND I DON'T DESERVE T...