β€’ Only Time Will Tell β€’

Da jada_nb

Just read you won't regret it... Altro

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Characters!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Brief Intermission
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
*Announcement: New Story!!*
~ The Final Chapter ~

Chapter 55

290 11 3
Da jada_nb

~ Two Weeks Later ~

Omniscient POV:

With the time being around 10pm, Dylan and Aria were up to nothing but cuddles on the couch paired with an entertaining movie and homemade chicken fajitas tacos. They liked to take turns cooking; each trying to one up the other with some interesting recipes found on the internet. Tonight was Dylan's go round and Aria was sparse to admit he did in fact blow her away. Nothing she couldn't beat though.

The movie currently playing was Marvel's 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.' Due to already watching the first movie two nights ago, this one was next in line.

Aria laid, cuddled up to her boyfriend's side and tucked under his sleeved arm as Dylan draped both back behind him. His legs were stretched out as a plush ottoman accompanied his feet and his girlfriend's left leg rested atop both.

"Okay but, all she is want is her kids, I don't understand what their problem is-"

"But to damn near terrorize the Earth to get them? They're not even real-" Aria gasped and sat up to meet Dylan's humorously widened eyes,

"No you didn't just say that." Dylan chuckled,

"It's true! She created them in her mind-"

"Bruh no. They are real, just-"

A soft buzz of the door put a halt to their bickering as they both looked at each other in suspicious confusion. They gave each other looks that said 'Did you-' 'No, did you-' 'No...' The couple then took a narrowed glance at the door.

"I'll get it," Dylan said, slowly rising from the sofa. Placing a hesitant hand on his arm, Aria wordlessly warned him to be careful as he walked on.

Taking slow steps up their condo's buzzing doorbell, Dylan reached a hand up to press the button connected to the speaker downstairs.

"Who is it?" he cautiously asked.

There was a beat of silence before anyone responded on the other line. The couple shared another skeptical look.

"Hey, D, it's me."

Dylan and Aria immediately dropped their heads, releasing tense breaths.

"Good Lord, Sade, you scared us-" the door buzzed as he pressed a button to let her in. "Come on up."

"Sorry, sorry-" she said through a laugh.

~~~~~

Sade could barely get through the door before Aria tackled her in an embrace. The two shared a giggle as Sade spun her childhood best friend around in her arms. Dylan could only watch them with a glad smile on his face, despite his brief annoyance at her ignoring his request to keep quiet until tomorrow. He simply hoped Aria wouldn't catch on too soon.

"Oh my God, I haven't seen you in forever! How are you!"

Sade shook her head, laughing. "It's only been a few months A, but I'm alright. What y'all up to?" She asked, taking a look around the apartment. Some furniture had been repositioned, but it was still familiar to her.

Taking her hand, Aria dragged her to plop on the couch, tucking a leg under as she attentively faced her best friend. "Now you know I love you, but girl, it's ten o'clock at night. What you doing here? Is something wrong?" Her face took on an expression of growing worry.

Sade quickly shook her head. "No, no, everything's fine. I just-" her eyes briefly shifted to Dylan who gave her a pleading look to make up something. "I had a show here in Tampa tonight and I was gonna stop by in the morning, but I thought why not tonight?" She glanced at Dylan again to find him smiling before turning to head for the kitchen.

"Awww, you missed me!" Aria reached to pull Sade in another hug, causing Sade to giggle at their awkward embracing position on the sofa.

"Of course I did babes."

"Y'all want some wine?" Dylan asked, pulling a fine bottle from the cellar under the island.

"Yes please!" The two responded, erupting from the couch to shimmy themselves over the kitchen.

Aria took a seat on one of the two stools. And as Dylan poured three glasses, Sade passed him to stroll up to the fridge.

"What happened to being lowkey, hm?" He mumbled as she passed.

"Shut up, I was bored," she scolded in a whisper.

Dylan simply chuckled to himself with the shake of his head.

~~~~~~

Though she left her things in her hotel room, Sade spent the night at Aria and Dylan's last night after a good catching up with wine and some tacos out on the terrace.

It's now a Sunday morning, and Aria decided to spend their day together catching up while Dylan was at work. It wasn't to her knowledge that he'd actually taken the day off and instructed Sade to keep her busy until 6pm. It needn't be until then either. Aria insisted she and Sade head to her favorite brunch spot for breakfast and coffee. Sade was glad because it was as if her task simply put itself in place, much less work for her.

As the two drove in Sade's blacked out BMW M4 rental to her hotel room at the Courtyard by Marriott, the conversation flew over as if they hadn't missed a beat. It has always been that way between them and they each loved that about their friendship.

Aria updated Sade on the latest shenanigans at work, some new friends she's made here in Tampa, and life with Dylan; to which Sade responded with a brief update of her own about work and....well work. Aria already knew of her and Hunter's now close relationship, and how Hunter would be the only reason she did anything that wasn't work related. She then responded with her usual lecture about Sade's lack of a social life and her need to get out more for she was far too young. Sade contributed to the script by saying she would, she just needed to find the time. An excuse she'd used more times than she'd like to admit.

They soon arrived at the hotel and continued their chatting as Sade got dressed for their brunch. Aria went with vintage denim shorts, a white tank top with a thin baby pink long sleeve button down, and white platform Steve Madden sandals. Sade resided in simple high waisted ankle length jeans with fair cuts at the knee, a crème silk button down which she tucked in the front of, a black lace bralette under the teasingly opened shirt, and black square toed heels. The spot they were going to was only down the street from the hotel so they weren't in much of a rush.

With final perfume sprays, makeup and handbag checks, a few pictures, hair touch ups, they were out of the room and on their way.

~~~~~~~~

Hunter's POV:

"Oh my God, yes, right there-" I let out a gasp like moan, feeling my pearl being sucked into oblivion.

"Right here?" A hum was sent through me and I groaned in pleasure.

"Yes," I responded breathlessly. Just then, two digits entered my center and I could barely contain myself. "Ugh!"

They plunged, deep into me, and soon, the lips that were wrapped around my swollen clit had detached, leaving it aching for more. The two fingers took over as those lips trailed up my hips, abdomen, breasts, and neck before finally capturing mine. Moaning into the passionate kiss, I tried my best to engage as her speed increased. The heat of another body pressed into mine added more stimulation as we made out, sloppily at that.

Much as I predicted, not even thirty seconds later, those two fingers began drilling into me, now adding a third, and hit my spot with every stroke. A deep gasp of otherworldly pleasure escaped my lips as my back arched into the body now hovering over me. My head pressed hard into the mattress and my eyes were shut so tight, I could see stars. Those warm and soft lips planted kisses aimlessly across my chest and collarbone. My hands held an iron grip on the sheets given she'd swat them away when I tried to push her hand back.

The curve of her fingers evoked a deep rooted sensation within my core, arising with each plunge. I held my breath in anticipation of the wave I felt about to take me over.

The sound of a sweet, yet deep, and raspy voice humming sweet nothings in my ear, accompanied with the fond release of juices as the wave crashed and began its wash onto shore, solicited a smile of satisfaction to tug my lips.

Nothing like amazing sex after a stressful work week.

~~~~~~~

"You sure you can't stay a little longer?"

Redressing myself best I could from my belongings off the floor, I nodded, hopping into my sneaker as I approached the bed where she sat. An adorable expression of longing, she wore on her face, and I was sorry to be the cause of it.

"I'm sure B-" the brown skinned woman looked up at me with pouting eyes while I tied my hair into a low bun. Mirroring the pout, I cupped her face in my hands and leaned down a bit. "I'm sorry, I wish we had more time."

"It's alright. It was fun while it lasted," she said through a sigh, looking around her bedroom. "Besides, I'm sure your little playthings in New York or wherever else are waiting for you." She then met my playfully offended look and tilted her head with a teasing smirk.

"First of all, miss know-it-all-" I slid my hands around her neck while taking a straddled seat on her lap. "Maybe I cut them all off," I muttered against her lips, feeling hands sneak around my waist. "Just for you," I whispered before sensually kissing her soft plump lips.

Bri pulled away with a daring smile. "You ain't got the balls."

In whimsical offense, my mouth hung open and my eyes widened. Curling my bottom lip between my teeth, I playfully pushed her shoulder while keeping the other hand around her neck.

"Take that back!" She chuckled mischievously,

"Not until you admit that you're full of shit."

For a beat, I could only stare at her with quizzically narrowed eyes as she kept that same infectious smirk on those infectious lips. She was right of course, so that's all I could do was just give her a look that only confirmed her joking accusation.

Bri's one of the multiple flings I've accumulated from all over, throughout the years. Though I have many, she's one that I'd actually consider a relationship with, if given the chance. Or maybe not.

We met at a challenging time in both our lives, in a club here in Miami. That was only two years ago, but since then, everytime I'm in town I pay her a well anticipated visit, expecting only one thing. It's an arrangement we made after our first one night stand when one night turned into three in a row. And now, the rest is history.

On a personal level, we know each other briefly. The two of us made a deal to not get too close or ask too many questions about each other, in fear of developing feelings that would complicate things. In turn, we're both young and single women with no real attachments and stable careers. What exactly was going to 'complicate' things? I have no clue, but it's better I don't even think about it.

Just as they've done a few times before in recent months, our eyes seemed to have gotten lost within one another's. I didn't want to be the first to break contact, in truth, but I've got a four hour drive to Tampa ahead of me.

My gaze shifted past her, and she sucked in a breath, wavering her hold around my waist.

"Alright, I guess I'll let you go then."

"I'll be back in three weeks," I said, climbing off her to go check my appearance in the bathroom mirror.

"What's the event?" She asked, looking extremely appealing as she leaned her body onto the door framed with crossed legs. The post intimacy glow was beginning to radiate and I couldn't help but smirk at the sight. Bri arched an amused brow, catching it. "What?"

"Nothing," I shook my head, facing the mirror again. "But it's Khaled's kid's birthday party. I'll be here for a week."

With a quick side to side glance at my reflection, I then turned to her with a sigh.

"Khaled as in DJ?" I nodded, approaching her now upright frame with the lick of my lips. "He got a kid?" I laughed, nodding again.

"Two actually-"

"Two?!" I threw my head back in laughter before sneaking an arm around her waist. "Since when?!"

"I don't know B," I laughed at her question seeming so genuine. "I've got to go though," I kissed her cheek. "It's pushing twelve thirty now and I don't wanna be late, D's gonna kill me."

Bri cupped my face in her hands, keeping her eyes on my lips. As expected she leaned in to capture them and it took all my willpower not to fall hopelessly into her arms. I pulled away, fearing that I wouldn't be able to, had it gone on longer, and shot her an adoring grin.

She backed away, allowing me to exit the bathroom and her bedroom, and followed me to her front door. I could feel the dread growing with every step I took, but I wouldn't dare let that show. After all, we've got an agreement.

The Amazon figured woman reached ahead of me to open her wooden front door. Swiftly turning to stand before her in the doorway, I exuded a sweet grin.

"See you in three weeks?" She tilted her head with an adorable smile. Simply nodding, I leaned forward to connect our lips one last time.

The kiss lingered, of course, and I pulled away slowly, my eyes still closed in hopes of savoring the moment.

"Miss me." It was more of a statement from me than a question, and she was aware, for it wasn't my first time telling her to.

It seemed our eyes opened at the same time as hers wistfully peered into mine.

"Always."

Just then, I'd turned around and made my way down the hallway and to the elevator, trying my best not to look or turn back.

As soon as I got in and the metal box began descending, my hand flew to my forehead in silent scolding. Pull it together Hunter, it's just sex.

With diligence, I shook myself of potential feelings creeping in and straightened my posture just before the doors opened. When they did, I walked, with my head held high, out of the building just the same way I came in. As if I felt nothing for the person on the tenth floor and only wanted or needed one thing from her.

Indifference coursed through me as I made my way through the parking garage and to my light gray Jaguar coupe rental.

It's just sex, I told myself while pulling out into the street. Just sex.

~~~~~~~

Sade's POV:

After receiving a text from Hunter that she was on the way, I tried to think of what to do with my best friend for the next four hours. Should I insist we go shopping, or take her back to the hotel...?

Hm...maybe shopping.

"Sade!" I slightly jumped, refocusing my attention on a wide eyed Aria. "Helloooo-"

"Hm?" I asked absentmindedly as I picked up my fork.

Aria chuckled, quizzically eyeing me. "What's got you in the clouds today? I can tell you ain't heard a word I said in the last two minutes." I shook my head,

"Sorry A, it's work," I semi-lied. "I was just thinking of everything I needed to talk with Charlie about later."

"Hm," she nodded, possibly sensing the lie, but I tried not to waver. "How is she by the way?"

"Who, Charlie? She's good, I think. We don't really talk personally much."

Aria shot me a look,

"Sade, that girl is around you twenty four seven. How in the hell do you not know her personally?"

"I didn't say I didn't know her, I just said we don't talk like that. We mostly talk about work, but I know a lot about her. Thank you very much." Aria simply shook her head, laughing at me. "What?" I said, glaring at her.

"Ohh nothing," she exaggerated a laugh, waving me off. I playfully rolled my eyes.

Basking in the few short minutes of comfortable silence, I briefly took in my surroundings, and the beauty of this restaurant. It had this beautiful rooftop in which we sat that had an overlook of the city. Somehow it wasn't noisy or hectic like some would expect from such a popular city, instead it's quite calm and relaxing.

The air was warm and soft, allowing a gentle breeze to flow effortlessly through a layout of chatting people. It's early afternoon now, so the sun is high and mighty with no sign of waver for a while. It could put a smile on the saddest of faces. And personally, I've always loved views like this, and moments. Those feelings when you look around, take a breath, and think just for a second that everything is fine. That you are fine.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick A," I said, beginning to stand. She drew her attention from her phone to look at me.

"You need me to come with?"

"Nah, I'll just be a second. Plus I don't want them thinking we dined and dashed," I said with a light chuckle.

"Okay," she nodded, then reached for her drink.

Grabbing my handbag and turning around, I passed the beautiful interior and amazing view, making my way to the restroom.

The restroom, much like the restaurant, left me grinning as my eyes wandered in awe, soaking up every detail. I can see why this place is Aria's favorite, good lord.

I didn't actually need to go for the expected purpose, I just needed to get away so that I could give Dylan a call.

The stalls were a long strip down from the sink and mirror area. Vines and flowers overtook the wall opposite of the five stalls, which were floor to ceiling. A woman was definitely involved in designing this because the attentive details are too good.

Not wanting to be in the way in case anyone needed the sink, I thought it best to go inside a stall. The struggle to get my phone from my handbag was real, so real that I didn't even see a woman exiting the stall just as I was passing.

We collided, and my handbag fell to the floor along with my phone, leaving some items sprawled out.

"Oh jeez," I muttered to myself as soon as it fell, and bent down to pick it up. "That's my ba-"

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," the woman said, bending down to pick up the belongings. As soon as she spoke, I froze. I know that voice anywhere. "Forgive me, I wasn't looking where I was going-" I immediately stood slowly upright, getting a look at her as she picked everything up while rambling with an unnecessary apology.

The second she stood, facing me to hand me my bag, my stomach dropped. She wore sunglasses but there was no doubt in my mind it was her.

"Lauren-" she seemed to have frozen as well, completely halting the motion of handing me the bag. And as many things I wanted to do in this moment, after seven years of dreaming of the day, I had nothing. My mind had gone completely blank. It's almost as if hers did too because she still hadn't said anything.

Feeling it the best route to take in the moment, I exhaled a shaky breath with a fair smile and whispered a simple, "hi."

~~~~~~~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

Finding Me Da Dhes

Storie d'amore

4.8K 203 58
Read to find out ... you won't be disappointed:) Don't forget to leave comments I wanna know y'all opinion on my first book !
35.3K 1K 35
in which two unstable teen girls fall in love and things don't end will.
615K 21.8K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘”π‘œπ‘›π‘›π‘Ž π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘...