The Harsh life

By JosieS11

Book 3 in the 'Ricci Men series' "I wish I could give you a child but I'm so exhausted, I don't want to do t... More

Chapter 1- Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 22

96 4 0
By JosieS11

Giovanni- now

"Thank you." Amara threads her arm through mine as we leave the restaurant.

"Don't thank me." I tell her.

Since our conversation a few days ago everything isn't as tense, we're working through a lot but it's getting better.

She rolls her eyes but keeps her arm through mine.

"Rosie tried to call me earlier." She admits.

"Did you call her back?" I ask.

I look down at her as the wind wraps round her hair and she keeps looking down the path we're walking down.

"No." She sighs.

Amara has always found it hard to make girl friends and maintain them.

When she first met Lara, the pair of them were the only two girls in our lives and homes. They bonded really fast. Lara and Amara were really there for one another.

This whole baby put a strain on that relationship.

They don't call or text each other anymore.

Lara tries more than Amara does.

When Rosie came into the picture she was this broken little baby. She came out in herself and honestly it was good to see Rocco happy.

Rosie also never had any girlfriends and when she met the family, everyone loved her. Lara and Amara included.

Rosie and Amara have a special kind of friendship. It's actually kind of beautiful the more I think about it.

They kind of skipped friendship and went straight to sisters.

Rosie lost her mom and never had a sister, till Amara. Amara became that sister that Rosie needed.

Rosie calls Amara for anything and everything she needs, like when she first got her period or for makeup advice, it's really sweet.

"How come?" I ask.

"I haven't had the time yet, I text her and said I'd call her back later. I'll probably call her when we get back." She tells me and I nod.

"Matteo's with her, he sent me a selfie of the both of them." She admits.

"They're probably waiting for Rocco." I tell her and she nods.

She doesn't say much else on the way back to the apartment.

When we get to the apartment, I take her jacket and hang it up.

I head into the kitchen and open the wine fridge. I pull out a bottle of red and grab two wine glasses.

"Mon coeur." I call as I head back into the living room. She turns on the sofa so she can look at me.

I lean down beside her and kiss her cheek.

"Rejoins moi." Join me.

She slowly steps off of the sofa and follows me out to our balcony.

She sits on the chair beside me.

I pour her a glass of wine and leave it in front of her.

"You hate when I get drunk." She tells me.

I don't hate it but I very much don't like it. She goes one of two ways when she's drunk. One way is mean she can be so mean when she's drunk, the other way is horny. Now don't get me wrong I love my wife and I would happily have sex with her but it's literally just insane.

"I'm not trying to get you drunk." I tell her putting the wine bottle down. I'm really not.

She nods and slowly sips her wine.

****
"Gio." Amara whispers.

She's turned around so she's facing me.

"Yeah?" I ask rubbing her arm.

"I love you." She whispers.

I lean forward and kiss her, just gently.

"I love you." I whisper against her lips. She doesn't like too, she thinks I'm agreeing with her.

She leans into me and places her head in my neck. I don't think anything of it because she does this a lot.

She starts peppering kisses along my neck, she doesn't normally do this. Her body moves even closer to me, which I didn't think was possible.

I let out a laugh and she stops and looks up at me.

"What?" She asks with a raised eyebrow and a little pout.

"Nothing." She pulls away from me and moves back away from me.

I didn't meant to upset her. Shit.

"Mon coeur." I move behind her and wrap my arms around her. I nuzzle my head into her neck and start kissing down her neck.

"Okay so it's funny when I do it, but it's okay when you do it?" She asks.

I stick my hand under her top and draw lines on her stomach.

"No I just thought it was out of the usual." I tell her.

I bite her neck, not hard, and she lets out the cutest little laugh and squirms away from me.

I pull her back against me. I don't want her too far away from me.

"I love you." I whisper again as I kiss her neck repeatedly.

She nods and hums in happiness. From the look on her face I'd say it's peace.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask studying her face.

She's deep in thought from the looks of, she isn't saying anything, just staring ahead at the wall. I'm worried the happiness will drain from her face and she'll focus on something else like the pain.

"You." She smiles up at me.

"What how handsome I am?" I ask.

She lets out a laugh but nods anyway.

"I am pretty handsome." I shrug. She just laughs and pushes back up against me.

She puts her hand over mine that's on her stomach and pushes my hand under the waistband of her shorts.

It kinda makes sense now.

She was trying to set the mood.

I cup her in my hands and she nods. This is what she wants.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I whisper to her as she starts grinding against my hand.

She ignores me and pushes her ass back into me.

Fuck what is going on?

Well if my dick wasn't hard before, it sure is now.

"What do you want from me?" I ask kissing below her ear.

"Touch me." She whispers.

"Where?" I ask.

I need to know exactly what she wants, I don't want to overwhelm her, I didn't want to do anything remotely sexual on this trip because we need a break from it.

She turns onto her back and shoots me a glare.

Damn okay.

I push her panties to the side and slip my two fingers into her, she lets out a gasp and tilts her head back, more into the pillow.

"Missed them did you?" I ask curving my fingers once they're inside.

"Oh." She gasps and nods.

I pump my fingers, curving them as well, as I kiss Amara's neck. She loves neck kisses.

"Gio." She whimpers as I suck on the skin at the base of her neck.

"I love you so much." I whisper into her ear.

She clenches around my fingers and lets out a soft moan.

Amara used to hate love, never wanted to be in a relationship, didn't even believe in it. But when I tell her that I love her, it turns her on. Anything I say to her that's sweet and about our love she goes soft and it turns her on.

I circle my thumb on her clit and she grabs the forearm of my arm that's between her legs.

She lets out another whimper and I smirk. She's so hot.

Since that Christmas, she has always been the hottest person I've ever seen. The hottest girl in every room, everywhere.

"Gio." She groans as her legs begin to shake. She's close.

I pick up the face with my fingers and she nods and lets out soft little moans.

I lean down to her ear, kiss there and start whispering sweet nothings to her.

"You're so beautiful."

"I love you so much."

"I can't believe your really mine." This is the one that sets her off.

I slowly take my fingers out and move them to my mouth. God I can't even remember the last time I tasted her.

Once my fingers are clean she moves to straddle me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she starts to take her pyjama top off.

She shrugs innocently and tugs at my sweatpants.

She pulls them off and teasingly taps her fingers on my lower stomach, moving further and further down.

"You don't have to." I tell her.

"I want to." She tells me.

"What do you actually want? What's your ulterior motive?" I ask bringing her hand to my mouth and kissing it.

Amara is quite bold so I don't know where this kind of like shyness has come from? If she wants something she'll tell me.

Since we started fucking around, she never once hasn't made her own needs met. Especially sexually. If she wants to have sex, she'll tell me. If she wants head, she'll tell me. She doesn't come, she'll tell me.

"What do you want?" I ask and she takes a deep breath.

"Sex."

Fuck. The one thing that is a definite no.

"Let's not make this trip about trying for a baby." I tell her, squeezing her hand.

"I don't care about that right now." She tells me. "I just really want you."

We can't do this. I really don't want to ruin this trip.

I slide her off of me and lie her next to me.

"Not tonight." I simply tell her.

"Let's sleep."

Her face drops. She doesn't look happy.

She turns away from me, tucking herself in the comforter.

I lie on my back, my hand stroking her back even though she's annoyed.

Would it be the worst thing if we had sex right now? Probably not. Do I want to? Absolutely. I just don't want to ruin this, us, right now.

This holiday needed to be a break.

If I use a condom I'll be able to have sex just for us and really it won't matter about making a baby.

Do I even have any condoms? I haven't used them in a while. I definitely didn't pack any.

I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom.

I go through all our shelves and cabinets looking for a condom.

Jackpot. There's a box with two left in. They're still in date, thank god. He's apparently on my side today.

I head out of the bathroom and put it on the bed side table.

"Babe." I tap Amara. No answer.

I turn her to me but she tries to turn away.

I hold her chest to mine and lean down to kiss her.

"Let me sleep." She tells me. She doesn't want to sleep, she's just pissed that I turned her down.

I hold her face in my hand, she looks so confused.

"I'm sorry. I'm just scared." I tell her. She reaches out and touches my face.

"It's just me." She smiles, it's a small smile but it's something.

"Im scared what's going to happen after. I don't want you to be upset." I admit to her.

One thing about relationships is that you have to be vulnerable and honest with one another. So as much as I would rather shoot myself in the face then say this in front of the guys, I love Amara and she needs to hear me.

"Im not going to be upset. I really just want you." She tells me again.

"You can have me." I tell her.

She leans in to kiss me and I move down a bit so our lips meet.

I push her down so her back is against the bed and I climb on top of her. I tug down her shorts and panties.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I ask Amara as I take off my boxers.

"So sure." She nods, smiling.

I grab the condom and open the packet.

"What are you doing?" She asks trying to sit up.

I use my hand on her stomach to push her back down.

"It's just a condom, I want this to be about just us." I tell her. She nods in agreement, a happy smile spreads her face.

I lean down to kiss her to distract her from the first thrust.

Oh god. Fuck. She feels good.

I aim deeper with each thrust.

Amara moves her hands to my waist where she grips on to me.

"More." She gasps.

I move a little rougher, deeper and she gasps hard.

"Like that." Her nails dig into my waist.

She starts rolling her hips into mine and I swear to god this is so painfully good that I'm going to die.

"Fuck Amara." I groan.

I lean down to her ear and kiss her jaw to her ear.

"You feel so amazing, so good." I tell her.

She grips my waist harder but I honestly don't take much notice. This may just be the best sex we've had in a while.

"Swap." She gasps from under me.

I sit and she lowers herself onto my lap, nothing slow about it, she's bouncing, rocking, swinging instantly.

I thrust upwards and she makes the most beautiful noise.

"Gio." She gasps, pulling my head into her chest.

She grinds as I thrust upwards.

I take her nipple into my mouth and suck and bite her nipple.

"Stop." She gasps once I bite down on nipple and squeeze the other one between my fingers.

I'm fighting my release. I've got one more condom and I need to make this good, I need to make it last.

"Too much." I didn't even realise she's was gripping onto my shoulders for dear life.

"I don't know how much longer." She tells me and I nod, me either.

She gasps so loud when she rolls her hips and accidentally brushes her clit against me.

This is over now, I'm going to finish.

I pull her closer to me and keep an arm around her whilst one hand reaches between us for her clit.

Her eyes go wide but she nods and moans.

"Fuck. I'm never going to recover from this." I tell her.

"I can't." She shakes her head. Her legs are shaking and she's turning pink, she's so fucking close.

"Come on me mon coeur. Such a pretty site." I whisper directly into her ear.

She clenched around me and I literally punch her clit. I literally can't.

"No, Gio." She gasps. I thrust upwards, deeper and her gasp turns into her moaning my name.

The sight, hearing her, it makes me come so hard I swear to god I can see stars.

She collapses against me, out of breath. She's glowing she looks fucking phenomenal right now.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I lie her down beside me so I can see all of her.

"Gio, what the fuck was that?" She asks and I shrug. It was fucking amazing though.

"No fucking clue but I'm never going to get over it." I kiss her and then climb out of bed to get rid of the condom.

When I get back into bed, Amara is lying there staring at her thighs. There's come running down then, her come.

"Do you want me to clean it? Or do you want me to clean it?" I ask her. There is a difference in them.

"You." She says, thought she would.

I push one of her thighs to the side and 'clean up' her come.

I lick up her one thigh, then the other. She tastes really fucking good. God I should've given her head tonight.

I watch her as I clean her up and she seems to be enjoying it as much as I am.

She's tired so as much as I would love to give her head right now I won't. There's always tomorrow.

I put my sweatpants on and climb in beside her.

She cuddles into my side, huge smile on her face and not a care in the world. I keep her close to me and I whisper sweet nothings to her till she falls asleep.

"Mon coeur, je t'aimerai pour toujours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 719 48
Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after years of being without her parents. Giov...
318K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
464 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...
83K 1.3K 53
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...