I Want To Go Home (Yandere Tw...

By CountD49

Yuu really want to go home. They longed to go home but their friends(?) said otherwise. Oh no, it's not bad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Arts
Chapter 5
Art 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Art 3
Art 4
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Art 5 + News
Art 6
Art 7
Art 8
Art 9 + News
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

1.8K 67 25
By CountD49

Yuu was already done showering and wearing the pyjamas Riddle gave them. Since their body figures are the same type, the clothes perfectly fit him, though they're a bit loose to assure comfort.

Their hair was slightly wet since they were busy trying to dry Grim's short fur. Grim's teeth were chattering while his body was trembling from the coldness of Riddle's room.

"W-w-why i-is it s-so so c-cold?" Grim positioned his body into a loaf while Yuu dried his fur off.

Yuu wouldn't allow his damp fur to ruin Riddle's bed and make him angry, so he tried their best to dry him up.

By the time Yuu had successfully dried them, Riddle finally came into the room while sporting a serious face. Yuu didn't ask him what he did to those two, though they did wonder.

Riddle gaze went to both of them, though it stayed on Yuu far longer.

"...?"

"You look good in those pyjamas. It fits you." His voice was light and his tense facial muscles relaxed. When he said that, he immediately turned away with red tinted cheeks.

Yuu looked down at their outfits and nodded. "Ah, thank you."

Yuu's gaze then shifted to his hand and then to him. It was a subtle movement, but Riddle immediately noticed it since he had been eyeing Yuu this whole time.

"Hm? Did you need something?"

"...Where do I put this?" Yuu lifted the wet towel on their hand. Grim had already wandered off and stretched himself on the Riddle's bed, ready to snooze off.

"Ah, just hang it on the rack in the bathroom. There is magic casted on it so that it can create heat to dry it off."

Yuu nodded and murmured a 'thank you' before finding the said rack. Once done hanging the wet towels off, Yuu found themself and Riddle standing up and looking at each other while Yuu kept averting their gaze from him every few seconds.

He looked a bit conflicted, unsure how to go on after this. Yuu, too, was also unsure. They don't know what to do or say. Yuu once had a sleepover, yes, but it's the duo coming over instead of Yuu.

Should they just make themself comfortable and save themself the trouble?

"Do you have homework to do? Bedtime is at ten; it's nine thirty-seven right now. I could help you if you're struggling," Riddle broke the silent atmosphere first after noticing Yuu's discomfort.

Yuu respond by shaking their head and simply said, "None."

Riddle nodded his head in understanding. He had nothing to do too since he already finished his work earlier, so the only thing left to do is going to bed.

He stiffened once more. He was not actually ready to share his bed with Yuu. Riddle gulped. He has to toughen himself up; there's no way he's going to kick them out.

"...Well then, seeing as we have nothing else to do, Bedtime will be early." He blinked at the lump of gray at the foot of the bed and said, "It seems Grim had already passed out."

Riddle slowly approached his bed. He took the one on the left side where it's next to a desk and a grandfather clock.

He climbed into his bed first before motioning for Yuu, who had been standing next to the other side of the bed and was still watching him, to join him.

Yuu heeded him, and Riddle can't help but think how Yuu appeared to not be disturb by it. Yuu was too fine sharing a bed and that msde him a nervous wreck.

The bed is so huge that even if they lay down on their own prespective sides, one of them had to extend their arm to reach the person beside them. It didn't help that they were both also tiny.

Riddle is not sure whether to complain or not that the gap between them is huge and makes him feel comfortable in his privacy.

He took one last look at Yuu, who was settling themselves under the thick and fluffy sheet, before he used his magic pen to turn off the lights.

The room went dark, and Yuu turned their back against Riddle with the sheet up to their chin. Grim was sleeping right under their feet, curling.

It's comfortable. Too comfortable that it successfully lulled Yuu to sleep in an instant.

Seeing that Yuu stayed motionless and their breath evened out, Riddle heaved a quiet sigh of relief that sounded loud in his quiet room.

This is good. He is feeling a bit comfortable and is assured of a peaceful sleep.

He could definitely sleep.

-

He definitely couldn't sleep.

He did, for a short while. But he was snapped awake when he heard Yuu shifted, and now their face are facing him, eyes still closed. Yuu's still far away, but he became too nervous to fall asleep.

He laid rigidly next to Yuu, who hasn't had a single problem sleeping, trying not to move so as to disturb his sleep. How could Yuu sleep peacefully? Do they not feel weird at all? Is this normal to Yuu?

'But that kind of thing is just so like Yuu', he added fondly in his mind.

At the same time, he was also flattered that Yuu was feeling too comfortable with him if they slept that easily. He calmed his quickened heart. This is normal; he shouldn't make it hard and just go to sleep.

The figure next to him shifted lightly again, and before he knew it, he was staring directly into half-lidded eyes. Riddle flinched hard, almost jumping out of bed in shock if not for being tired.

"Nightmare...?" Yuu asked him sluggishly and so softly, his eyes threatening to shut down, and he almost cooed at how cute and gentle they looked.

"Y-yea! Wait, I mean, no." Riddle felt so embarrass for making that mistakes. He did not mean to say that.

How could he mess up right in front of Yuu? His weary mind must have made him like this.

"Don't worry about it. Just go to sleep." Riddle willed his red cheeks to go away and shut his eyes tightly, showing Yuu that he didn't intend to let the conversation continue.

Yuu kept watching him in daze, unbeknownst to Riddle. Yuu's eyes trembled, and they felt more awake as an illusion played before their eyes.

Again, Another scene looked familiar to them somehow, and their eyes went dull as; ẗ̸̫̖͕̗̫̦̣̭̜́̎̋͘h̸̩̙͕͊͌̌̈́̏̂͋̃̀̊̽̒͘ȃ̴̩̘͇͖̀̃̾̄ẗ̴̗͖́̓̄̏̇͐̂̀͐̔͘͝ ̵͉̘̝̮͖͚̯̼͈͙̥̹̠̂͛̀̑̒̈́͂̐͒̏̅̄͠p̷̧̲̗̭̀̈̀́͊͛͐̐͊̅̚͝͝ẽ̸͈̣͍͓̥̝̩͂̌̉́̌̋̒̓r̴̳͕̒̆̚s̵̡̮̰̥̳̳̝̠̝̩͙͌̿̀̓̄͂̾̉̂̅̑͆̔͘̚͜͠ơ̶͕͐͋̑͊ñ̵͕̎̾  Riddle laid next to Yuu.

h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ  sobbing racked h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ body while h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ cheeks dampened with tears. Their name spewed from h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ mouth repeatedly in a hoarse tone.

Nightmare...

A nightmare.

Ḩ̴̨̢͙̬̝͖͉̟͉̗̈́̆̃̌̾͗́͗͌̄͘͘e̵̡̛̪̱̣̪͚̓͐̌́̑͑̒͋̐͑̎̔̍͝ Riddle is suffering from nightmares t̶̢̧͔̝̯̫͕̲̹̘͚̠̳̓͛̆̚͠ͅo̵̙̩͎̩̹̼̾̃͂̊͑̈́̀͑͒͑̅̅o̷̞̪͚̼̟͙͔͖͖̱̬̎̌͆͠ͅ.

Yuu's breathing stuttered.

And then, Yuu was aware of the reality for a bit and Riddle was not crying and it's only ẗ̸̫̖͕̗̫̦̣̭̜́̎̋͘h̸̩̙͕͊͌̌̈́̏̂͋̃̀̊̽̒͘ȃ̴̩̘͇͖̀̃̾̄ẗ̴̗͖́̓̄̏̇͐̂̀͐̔͘͝ ̵͉̘̝̮͖͚̯̼͈͙̥̹̠̂͛̀̑̒̈́͂̐͒̏̅̄͠p̷̧̲̗̭̀̈̀́͊͛͐̐͊̅̚͝͝ẽ̸͈̣͍͓̥̝̩͂̌̉́̌̋̒̓r̴̳͕̒̆̚s̵̡̮̰̥̳̳̝̠̝̩͙͌̿̀̓̄͂̾̉̂̅̑͆̔͘̚͜͠ơ̶͕͐͋̑͊ñ̵͕̎̾.

But Yuu couldn't help it. They truly couldn't. Subconciously, they do something that they never did or expect to do. Or did they? The action felt familiar somehow like an instinct or a habit.

The hands that slowly reached out to Riddle and he was immediately embraced by Yuu, inching their body closer until they were so close to each other. Yuu ignored the figure that went stiff in their hug and snuggled under his chin and made themself comfortable.

Their eyes were still dull, still caught up in an illusion.

It always makes ḧ̸̛̙̥́͒̔̄̋̅̀͝i̷͉̦̪̹͋͛̈͑̌̈́̏̎̋̈́̾̀̚͠ͅm̵̧̘̝̥̟̳̱͓̟̜̟̞̲̬̀̈́̋̑̑̐̋̇̍̿͂̌͘͠ feel better, grounding ḧ̸̛̙̥́͒̔̄̋̅̀͝i̷͉̦̪̹͋͛̈͑̌̈́̏̎̋̈́̾̀̚͠ͅm̵̧̘̝̥̟̳̱͓̟̜̟̞̲̬̀̈́̋̑̑̐̋̇̍̿͂̌͘͠ in reality, and then ḩ̷͇̭̘̓̐̾̆̈̇̒i̵͚̖͈̲̪̞̫̬͕̻͙̟̫̳̐͛̏̎͆͑̉͜ͅs̷̛̻̥̹͔̣̙͐́̌͗͒̆̌̈́͛̓͘̕͜ pain will stop. The nightmares will be gone. Yuu ignored how familiar and strange this hug is. It was as though they were the puzzle pieces that fit together even if they weren't the right pieces, bringing short-term comfort and satisfaction.

B̶͓̿͒̓̊̀͂̄̆̌̕ò̴͍̯̠̙̜̝͈̘̗͎͇̬̋̋͐̐̐̑̉̋͗͑̾̕͝ͅt̷̟̠̻̦̖͐̐̍̽̃̈̍̿̾h̷̨̤͇̟͍̺͔̩͚͍͕͇̻̦͕͑͘͜ Riddle needed this.

"Hmm..." Yuu let out a short and low hum that sounded content.

They fell asleep shortly, ignorant of the mental state of the person in their embrace. Riddle were rigid in their embrace. He was screaming internally, and if that's possible, his face got even more red. He can even smell the shampoo Yuu used, which belongs to him!

Moments of panic passed and Riddle eventually gave in if it meant he can get a good night sleep. He even hugged Yuu back, though his movement was hard like a person trying to direct a branch to move, before he fully relaxed at the warmth settling on his chest. The arms finally draped over their figure like a blanket.

'This is... nice,' he admitted.

How long has it been since he was hugged and felt the warmth on his skin? The affection?

'Too long.'

He had forgotten how it felt like and it was Yuu who made him remember and ignited that feeling.

Riddle hugged Yuu tightly. The figure didn't wake up; in fact, they seem to cuddle closer, rubbing their face on his collar adorably, and the hot breath on his skin sent a shiver down his spine.

He can make the plan works.

He can make Yuu stay here.

'There's no way I'm letting you go.'

-

Somewhere in the Mostro Longue, three figures stood in the darkness. A two pair of mismatched eyes of olive and gold and a pair of blue eyes glowed in the darkness.

Azul snapped his head up when the tweels finished their report. "What? The prefect met with Leona and then Riddle?"

Jade nodded in confirmation, "Yes, sir. The contractor appears to have taken up temporary residence at Savanaclaw before moving into Heartslabyul."

Azul furrowed his brows in a troubled manner. He found it quite shocking that those were willing to offer a shelter for the quirky prefect of unknown origin.

However, his heart calmed down. No matter what, in the end, the reason the prefect was in touch with them was because of some debts. If he's not mistaken, the two certain Heartslabyul students and the residents of the ramshackle dorm were deeply involved with their overblot.

Many knew this, but these news stories were quieted down for reputation's sake as well as for fear that they would affect the school environment. It was no surprise that it was forgotten not even a few days later, or rather, they preferred not to bring it up.

"Ah, I see. That's... somewhat unexpected..."

"What's our play here? Do I give him a squeeze?" Said Floyd languidly with grin full of eagerness.

Azul shook his head firmly, causing Floyd's grin to drop, and his expression changed to bored.

"No. We can let Leona matter go and as for Riddle..." Azul paused as he considered what kind of trouble he will bring forth. Eventually, he ended up shaking his head and said, "We can let that go too."

Jade appeared to be slightly stunned to hear his decision. He questioned him with curiousity and disapproval in his voice, "Wouldn't it be better to nip this in the bud swiftly? He would be a troublesome man to have as an enemy, and Riddle will no doubt be helping them from of how fond he is of the Ramshackle dorm residents."

Azul was firm with his answer, and he explained why he preferred not to deal with them.

"Leona's a lazy lion at heart. He doesn't believe in sticking his neck out for others or seeking trouble. I concur with Jade's view that he would be troublesome to have as an enemy, but rivalry is a two-way street. He wouldn't dream of making an enemy out of me by choice."

He continued confidently with a smirk when Jade made that intrigued smile that revealed some of his sharp teeth: "And as for Riddle, I am certain that he won't be involved too much. He can only give advice, and his position as a housewarden and devotion to the rules will restrict his movements. In addition, with Floyd close by, Riddle wouldn't be able to step into his view, much less try to join the plan."

Jade's grin grew wider. He nodded with understanding, finally understanding why Azul preferred to let them be. "I see. So you would prefer to let sleeping lions lie for the time being, and the Queen busy with her court. All right. Understood."

Floyd pouted by the side, "Aw, maaan... I really wanted to wipe that smug grin off his face, too, and I haven't seen a goldfish for a while now! It will be fun to poke fun at him again!"

Azul knitted his brows together at Floyd's carefreeness with a slight disapproval, saying, "Just keep up your surveillance for now, thanks."

"Yes, sir/ Will do!" Floyd and Jade replied at the same time with a different tone and pace, making it sound a bit distorted.

Azul nodded once, this time with approval of their compliance.

-

knock knock

"Riddle? Are you awake?"

knock knock

"Riddle? Prefect?"

"....."

"...Pardon my intrusion."

Trey gently opened the door; the curtains were still drawn close, and there were still lumps on the bed, telling Trey that they both hadn't woken up yet.

"Well, that's first..." murmured Trey in amusement.

Riddle is always on time, so it's unusual to see him absent for today and to think that he hasn't even awakened.

"So he's still sleeping?" Said Cater from outside, "The prefect is also catching some 'Z's in here, right?"

"That's correct. I'll go wake them up now." Trey used his magic to part the curtains to let the lights in. The curtains swiftly parted and tied themselves together in the way that Riddle will approved.

He approached the lumps on the bed and was froze in place.

Cater raised an eyebrow at this, "Wassup, Trey?"

Trey merely covered his mouth, and his shoulder suddenly started to shake. This made Cater grow curious, so he approached him to see what's going on.

Upon getting closer, his feet too were rooted in place. A playful expression broke out as he whipped his phone out.

"Oohh boyy, this will make such a good memory." He grinned widely as he positioned the phone at the perfect angle.

Riddle and Yuu were still hugging each other, with Yuu still in his embrace while Riddle rested his chin on his head. Even Grim somehow made his way next to Yuu and curled next to their head.

"How adorbs~!" Cater cooed as he stared at the new photos and the one before him. He even made sure to snap pictures of Yuu while he's at it.

"It's kind of sad that I have to wake them up. They looked absolutely precious," said Trey after composing for a while. He made that warm, brotherly smile and let out a short huff of amusement. "But I'm afraid Riddle will get mad if he unintentionally breaks the rules any more."

"Oooh, well, we can't have that." Replied Cater cheerily. He leaned down on the side where Yuu was and said in a sing song manner, "Wakey Wakey! The sun is already out!"

A movement.

"Huh...? Wha?" Riddle woke up first. His eyes blearily opened, but he did not move.

"You finally wake up, Riddle. Did you have a nice sleep?"

Riddle made a noise that sounded like he did. Trey can't help but smile at those groggy eyes and tone.

"You guys really have a good sleep, huh? Was it cold last night?" said Trey with a teasing smile. It grew wider when Riddle's face suddenly blanked out before his eyes shifted to the figure in his arms.

"Woah!" Riddle almost shrieked. He was so shocked that he actually sat up so quickly and let go of Yuu and did the hands-up pose. There was no trace of tiredness, and his face heated up.

"Mmm..." A sound escaped Yuu as he woke up. His half-lidded eyes trailed from Riddle's shocked face and then to Trey, who chuckled in amusement.

Yuu did not make any move, lying in the bed while staring dazely at nothing instead, uncaring of being watched.

"Hello! Rise and shine, prefect!" Cater was leaning over again, casting a shadow over Yuu.

Grim stretched instead from his loud voice while complaining loudly about having to wake up. Not even a few seconds, he still succumbed to sleep.

Cater nudged them both again, and finally, Yuu's eyes slowly shifted to look at Cater but did not respond to him or the rest. Their brains still muddle, unable to process for a moment.

When they do, Yuu started to slowly remove the sheet so they can get out. Cater backed away when he realized that Yuu was about to wake up.

Yuu slipped out of bed, and the moment Yuu was on their feet and tried to walk, their legs weakened and they started to fall down.

"Shoot!" Cater, who was luckily nearby, caught them by swooping his arm right on their belly and thus preventing their fall.

Cater's eyes widened in shock and he aimed it at Yuu, who blinked blearily as if confused at what happened.

However, no one could tell that what goes through his head is different and not related to Yuu's fall.

'He's so skinny, I can feel his ribs?'

Cater's smile went tight a bit followed by a false cheers, "There's seems to be a sleepyhead right over here! You should probably wake up properly before you walk."

"eh, I'm fine..."

"Be careful. You'll still get hurt even though the floor is carpeted." chided Trey gently.

"Let him rest for a bit to clear his head. He still has time since I'm using the bathroom first." Said Riddle with a frown.

"More... sleep times," Grim suddenly mumbled with his eyes closed.

Cater does as he was told and guided Yuu to sit down on the bed. His hands were on his small shoulders when he did that.

'He is definitely on the skinny side, even though he has a little bit of muscle on his arms,' were the thoughts that popped into Cater's mind. 'I should bring this up with the others so he can eat more.'

"I forgot to tell you, Riddle. You guys are actually late." Trey said with a nervous smile.

"what!?"

-

Riddle's mood was sour that morning. However, it did not last for long as Yuu had expected. He had berated himself for being his unusual self but overcame it in just a minute after staring at Yuu and then turning away with tinted red cheeks.

Yuu's morning started with breakfast after showering. Some students prefered to eat at the cafeteria, and Yuu was trying to do the same thing as well.

Before Yuu could even head out, Riddle especially told them to join the breakfast with Ace, Deuce, and the rest of the people Yuu is familiar with.

You wouldn't decline that offer; it saves energy to walk to the cafeteria anyway, and their legs have been throbbing for a while now. Who knows when it starts to waver and unexpectedly face-plant into the floor?

A plate was suddenly placed before him by Trey. Yuu looked down at their plate and stared confusingly at it for a good amount of time.

'Why do I have a lot of foods?'

There were three huge pieces of pancakes stacked together with chocolate syrup, an equally large amount of sausage, and a huge, single sunny side up egg.

The others basically have a different breakfast, but the amount of food they have is small compared to yours in Yuu's opinion.

"....."

They shrugged inwardly. This is fine, they can always give it to Grim if they can't finish it.

Yuu was aware he was being watched, but they ignored it. The gazes will go away soon. But Yuu was unaware that those eyes were looking at them in a satisfied way when Yuu began to eat their food, which was immediately changed to stun when Yuu let Grim steal one of their pancakes without batting an eye.

A banter started and Yuu ignored the trio and slowly ate, all the while pondering how the tweels changed their form. Do they need to drink potions, or do they have the ability to do that?

While Yuu busied themselves with the thought of something, they missed the moment where Riddle questioned the group.

"So what is your plan for today?"

Deuce finished the food in his mouth while shoving the plate away from Grim's intruding paws before he replied, "Erm, Leona said that everything has weaknesses, including Unique Magic. He told us that the contracts which Azul claimed to be invincible was a bluff. We had planned to sneak into the safe in his office and tear the contracts so that we are not under his control anymore."

"Huh, I never thought that he was willing to tell you that," replied Riddle with a hint of surprise.

"...He didn't exactly tell us very kindly."

"That guy threw insults toward us before spelling them out for us. I'm The Great Grim! I'm not that stupid!"

"He's speaking facts, grim." Ace replied, as a matter of fact.

"He called you a dense idiot too, you punk!"

"At least I'm smarter than you!"

"Yikes, they never stop, do they?" Murmured Cater from his seat, his foods untouched since he just finished taking a picture of it. Trey merely smiled sheepishly while shaking his head in response.

Seeing that the shouting match was about to resort to clawing and wrestling, Trey decided to step in before things went out of control.

"Alright, guys. There's no need to get on each other's throats this morning. Please calm down; you're still in the presence of the housewarden."

His voice was stern and gentle, like those you expected a big brother to make. He even added a warning in there.

'Brother... he reminded me of a brother.' Yuu mentally took note of that, but they wondered why such a word came up first.

"Thank you, Trey." Riddle huffed, letting his irritation dissipate at the sulky face they made. "Honestly, there's no use bickering at this moment. If this is really important, as you said it is, then you're wasting time, and I suggest you use it wisely."

"Now then, the plan," Riddle continued with a calm face and his brain working. He recalled what the plan was before talking. "I won't say it's a very good plan, but it is still a plan. However, this plan has so many things that could go wrong, especially if you take the twins into consideration. First of all, do you guys even know how to open the safe?"

Ace rubbed behind his head before begrudgingly saying, "Jack pointed that out before. We thought we could just get everyone under the contract to work together to pull this plan together."

"Yeah, right, that's impossible." Grim let out a scoff full of scorn. His paws hit the table repeatedly, trying to make his points across: "The guys over there are so cowardly! They were tremblin like leaves every time the lookalike brothers were eyein them with that look in their eyes,"

Riddle subconsciously shuddered at the thought of Floyd eyeing him with those mischeivous, cruel eyes. Ah, that insufferable bastard!

"Well, I can understand their fear." He nodded seriously, and he then turned to Ace and asked, "And what is the last part?"

"Uh, what was it again? Right, we just need Jack to use his strength or something to get the safe open, and that's it."

"RU for real?" Cater brows shot up in disbelief; his voice was unusually loud, and everyone's attention was on him at once. "That's like, impossible. Jack Howl may be the most athletic and strong dude, but it won't be enough to just tear the safe door open, you know? Beastman still has a limit."

"Cater's right. It's impossible for him to open that safe no matter how skilled he is in his magic or how strong he is. If the contracts being invincible is a bluff, as Leona's said, then surely the safe is strong enough to prevent anything from happening to it. Azul might enhance it's durability with any kind of magic to ensure the contracts are safe." He paused and then continued, "But of course, this is just my thoughts. I might be completely wrong."

"That actually makes a lot of sense. Now what do we do?" Grim said worriedly, "At this rate, we are doomed!"

"...?"

They were talking a lot. Yuu had no idea how long they were talking. However, they did hear just enough to know that the plan that the Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Jack made last night was a failure.

Yuu weren't very motivated to plan something that night together when there's still tomorrow.

Putting that aside, there are just too many possibilities that will end up putting them at a disadvantage, and they still don't know enough about the tweels and Azul.

If it were Yuu, they all could just divide and do two plans at the same time to make sure one is in progress if the other fails, or just do one with precision and be done with it.

The tweels are dangerous, whether they are alone or not. They still don't know how much the tweels and Azul are capable of.

"......"

Should Yuu make a deal with Leona?

In their opinion, Leona had already paid his debt to Yuu from his overblot moment by giving Yuu and Grim a shelter and giving them advice on removing the contracts.

Therefore, Yuu need to make a deal for his help and offer something that will interest him.

At the moment, they couldn't think of anything that would catch his interest. All they knew was that he likes to sleep and maybe playing spelldrive or that one luxurious sandwhich he let Ruggie buy for him yesterday.

'A lackey?'

Yuu just got kicked out of Savanaclaw even before he properly did their job as a lackey so that might not be it.

What could make Leona interested?

"–fect? What are you thinking right now?"

"...?" Yuu blinked, Trey's curiousity etched on his face, and there was also Cater who was looking at them like Trey does. His phone never ceases to let go of his hand.

'Ah, the food is gone,' Yuu mentally said to themself when they accidentally saw their clean plate. As a matter of fact, everyone's plate is also clean of food.

Yuu didn't answer him even when he asked another question but instead looked at the rest, subtly asking what was going on.

"Oh, you missed," said Grim, not at all surprised. "Listen up, henchman. We are going to dig around while we are working."

"Leona did say we need to know our enemies before we fight them and use it to our advantage." Deuce nodded in agreement.

As if it were a magic word, their anemones started to react. Their faces changed, and they reached for their anemone at the same time.

"Ouch! Dammit! This early morning??"

"Meyowch! This kind of sucks! It's too early!"

"I guess we have to go there now. I'm still not ready to go to work..."

Riddle suddenly stood up while saying, "If anything, it's right on time. Go now before you waste any more time. The success of the plan depends on you."

Ace and Grim grumbled while Deuce sighed as they reluctantly move out of their chairs. They slowly leave the longue, grunting from pain every few seconds as the anemones tugged even harder.

"It's kinda weird to see the anemone sprouting out of the head. They're even pointing in the same direction in sync." Commented Cater.

"Yeah..." Trey trailed off.

"They deserved those. If they want to get rid of those, they have to reflect on themselves and work hard to remove them." Riddle 'hmph'ed.

Once they were out of sight, Riddle peered into your eyes, trying to see what you were thinking but finding none just as he expected. Yuu only looked at them for a few seconds before meeting his.

"Let's go to class, shall we? Don't worry about them, they'll get their job done." Riddle assured Yuu.

Yuu merely nodded after a moment and followed Riddle who was also joined by Trey and Cater.

They wondered if they should visit the Mostro Longue again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.3K 25
Yuu Emcee was the favorite of all of NRC. Well, used to. Ever since Sashi came, Yuu has been replaced little by little. Now no one was on her side, a...
910 9 15
💌 SPOILERS: This is a script to a comic I am making, and there is events from the game. But, if you would like to read this before the comic, just c...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
6.9K 309 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...