My Power shall be Absolute (M...

By KnightFall_11

A/n: Got my main account flagged, AGAIN! While Jin and Basara wanted to live a regular life after their exile... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 8

1K 30 6
By KnightFall_11

"How was he this morning?" Wilbert asked as he sat by his desk looking through papers.

"He looked like he a goodnight sleep." Sheila said with a smile as she sat on his desk.

Wilbert breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Thank Goodness. Even in training, he looked like he was somewhere else. I guess speaking about what bothered him really helped. Where is he?"

"I saw him roaming around the castle. Most likely waiting to train with you again." Sheila said and Wilbert smiled.

"That boy really is something." Wilbert then turned serious. "Which is why I will be leaving him to your care once I'm gone so to speak."

"You still want to go through with that plan?" Sheila asked with a slight frown and Wilbert turned to look out the window.

"Yes. I have to if we want peace. When I am gone, he will feel lost and will most likely turn to the darkness for salvation. That is why I want you by his side."

"I....Understand." Sheila said with determination in her voice and he nodded in satisfaction.

Meanwhile, not far from where Wilbert and Sheila was, Lucia laid her head on her desk with a red tint to her cheeks. Her breathing was ragged and the sounds of slurping could be heard.

"Hmm~. Just a little higher." She spoke out loud and then a soft moan escaped her lips. "Yeah. That's it~Hmm. See that little nub? Bite on it softly." She spoke breathlessly.

She then yelped and immediately sat up. She then lifted up her maid dress and glared frightfully.

"I said bite on it softly."

"Well excuse me! I'm not well versed in woman anatomy!" Y/n said with a glare on his red face and wiped a liquid off his chin. "In the first place, how the hell did I even get in this situation?!"

"First of all, I had forbidden you from going to the Human world and secondly, you went behind my back. What would've happened if Heroes captured you and forced you to open a rift into the Demon Realm? We would have plenty of casualties on both sides. Wilbert-sama is striving for peace, I will not have you ruin it. Now get back to it." Lucia said with a stoic face but her eyes, her eyes held mischief.

Even though Lucia was always stoic faced, she was a woman and a succubus at that so she too needed some form of relief...

And that form of relief was none other than Y/n.

"F-Fine."

Y/n reluctantly went back under Lucia's dress and then stared intently at her drooling lips. Boldly, he took Lucia's curvaceous legs and put them over his shoulder, pulling her a little bit off the chair she sat on.

'Well...There could be worse punishments than this.' Y/n thought and then gulped before slowly leaning in.

He used his thumbs to spread apart Lucia's lips and some of her juices ran down her slit and down her second hole. Y/n stuck his tongue and gave Lucia's pussy a long lick. Lucia hummed as the slippery organ ran across her slit. She leaned her head back on her seat and bit her finger to stifle her moans.

Y/n spread her lips further to see her engorged clit. He looked at Lucia's ecstasy-filled face before gently too the swollen nub in between his lips and softly pressed down. More and more juices began to flow from Lucia and Y/n eagerly lapped them up.

"Hmm~. That's it. Gently." Lucia said breathlessly and ran her fingers through his red locks.

A loud gasp then escaped Lucia's lips when she felt Y/n's tongue enter her sex. More and more juices began to flow as Y/n's rough organ rubbed along her velveteen walls.

"Hmm. Seems like you two are having fun." A voice said and Y/n's eyes widened.

"S-S-SHEILA?!" He shouted and she giggled cheekily.

"And? How is he, Lucia?" Sheila asked her daughter.

Lucia looked at her with a small red tint to her cheeks.

"He is not great, but he is not that bad."

"I see, I see. Then they may be hope for you yet, Y/n-kun." Sheila said with a giggle and a hand over her mouth.

"U-Uh...I-I'm not in trouble, am I?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Nope. The opposite in fact."

The next thing Y/n was, he was laid on the three-seater couch with a blank face.

"Eh?"

Lucia discarded the bottom of her maid's clothing and then lifted her legs so that she was straddling his face. Sheila pulled off Y/n's pants as well as his boxers in one swift motion. Y/n's member then sprung up and twitched.

"Fufufu. Even though you are so young, you are hiding something very dangerous." Sheila said with a grin.

"D-Don't you think we-Mhnmmm." Lucia then quieted him down when she pressed her drooling cunt to his lips.

"Enough talk. Eat me." Lucia said with a slight satisfaction in her voice

Y/n grabbed Lucia's thighs and did as ordered. Meanwhile, Lucia leaned down and took his member in her mouth. She sucked his cock as it was a lollipop and Sheila watched with a smile on her face.

"Hmm. Looks very nice. I guess I will join in too." She said to herself with a shrug.

A muffled moan escaped Y/n's lips as Lucia stimulated his cock and Sheila began to fondle and suck his swollen balls.

'I feel sorry for all the shotas out there. Never knew they go through this especially with older women.' Y/n thought to himself.

Lucia swallowed his cock further until it rubbed the back of her throat, successfully deepthroating the young boy. The entire room echoed with the sounds of moans and slurps. Y/n grit his teeth and then tried his best to glare at Lucia's ass that was pressed against him.

'Don't get ahead of yourself you damn Succubus!'

Lucia's eyes widened before a loud moan escaped her lips. She looked back and saw Y/n was tugging on her tail with a fierce glare while still eating her drooling cunt.

"Aaah~!" Lucia moaned as her stoic face quickly crumbled and was replaced by one of pure euphoria.

Sheila smirked with mild surprise. She knew that Sheila was always cool minded but know Y/n had quickly changed her.

'Fufufu. It seems that Y/n-kun will into a splendid Dominant person. As a mother, I must help my future child gain a harem.' Sheila thought with a smile as she sucked on his balls.

"Cumming~!" Lucia said with a mouthful of cock and Sheila looked at her shocked.

Y/n roughly tugged on her tail while sticking his tongue as far deep as it could go into her pussy. But his eyes were drawn somewhere else. His eyes were glued to Lucia's twitching ass hole that was right in front of him.

'Well...where there's a hole there's a way.' Y/n thought to himself.

Lucia then threw her back with a loud shriek when she felt Y/n's finger go down her asshole. Her pussy walls tightened around Y/n's tongue before she climaxed onto his face. Y/n drank every drop of her juice but Lucia wouldn't have it. She glared at Y/n and surprised him by taking his entire length down her throat, so much so that lips were firmly pressed against his crotch.

"AaaaH~!!!!" Y/n screamed in pure pleasure as he quickly felt his end coming.

Sheila looked at the office door with a smirk before walking over and quickly opening it. Maria sat on her knees with her hand frantically rubbing her lower lips and a puddle underneath her. She looked up at her with a flush face and breathing heavily.

"O-Okaa-san. I feel funny down here." Maria said breathlessly.

Sheila said nothing but took her younger's hand and brought her to the moaning Y/n and gagging Lucia.

"Go ahead Maria. See if licking Y/n's penis will make the feeling go away." Sheila said and Maria slowly nodded her head with half-lidded eyes.

Maria slowly leaned in towards Y/n's swaying sack and gulped nervously. Her nose twitched as smelled some of his pre-cum leaking from her older sibling's lips.

'This smell. It is the same smell when I met Y/n for the first time...It's...It's intoxicating.' Maria thought, her brain slowly turning to mush as a strange smell floated in the air.

Maria's mouth then opened wide before she took one of Y/n's balls in her mouth. As soon as she felt the warm ball in her mouth and tasted the sweat, Maria's body spasmed and she climaxed on the three-seater.

"Hmm. Very good Maria, Lucia. Now let mommy join you." Sheila said and took Y/n's free testicle into her mouth.

"Aah~! I'm cumming~!!" Y/n cried out in pure pleasure as a feeling welled up inside him.

The three Succubi only sucked faster and harder, their moans getting louder and louder. Lucia softly bit down on Y/n's meatstick and that seemed to push him over the edge. Y/n's hips flew up and his cock went deeper down Lucia's throat. She gagged out loud before his cum shot down her throat. It must've been too much for her since she moved her head back for air. Now that his cock was free from Lucia's mouth, more of his cum gushed out and flew into the air. Sheila stuck her tongue out and his cum flew on the three Succubi's faces and hair.

Maria looked at her cum covered appearance before taking a hand full of the baby-making and juice and then swallowed it in one gulp.

"This tastes so good. It's so addictive." Maria said in bliss and Sheila giggled while licking Y/n's cum off her lips.

Lucia huffed a little as she slowly turned to the panting Y/n. She then did something he never expected.

She smiled...

She actually smiled and it was a smile that made him blush.

"I think that you should go to the human realm more often." Lucia said and then laid down on the ground.

Maria looked at Y/n's twitching member with clouded eyes.

'Y/n-san's....c-cock. It tasted so good...'

Y/n knocked on the office of Wilbert with curiosity evident on his face.

"Come in." Wilbert's voice was heard and Y/n entered the room.

"Ah. You two." Y/n said in remembrance.

"Yo, Y/n." Haru said and Ruri waved.

"Ah. So you two have met with Y/n already." Wilbert said and Haru nodded his head.

"Yeah. We met him at the Orphanage. I must say, he was really good with the Violin."

"Violin. You were?" Wilbert asked surprised and Y/n chuckled sheepishly.

"Y-Yeah. When....I was bored I just decided to play the violin. I never knew I had a talent for it."

"Well. Haru. Ruri. That is all. Take care of HER for me." Wilbert said and they looked at him seriously.

"Hai!"

They then both left the office and Y/n was lost with curiosity.

'HER? Who is her?' Y/n thought and then turned to Wilbert.

"Y/n." Wilbert said with a serious tone and Y/n gulped nervously. "I...I have decided to up your training. You have the potential to become very strong. With enough time and training, you will become a force to be reckoned with."

"Hai. I understand..." Y/n said with a serious face and his left arm began to glow. 'This it. No more little boy stuff. I will get stronger. I will find you, Mom.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 465 30
An eighteen-year-old renegade with her whole life ahead of her might've finally found a place she can call home. 兵 Enomoto Akira has been on the run...
159K 4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
2M 84.3K 106
Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, and collecting wood with father. He was h...
118K 4.2K 29
Another one night stand resulted in another pregnancy. Siblings both with the personality of a demon in disguise and a manipulator. After learning q...