Pokémon: Indigo League

Galing kay Kenon96

This story is the same as the original anime. My character will be on his own journey as a Trainer and will t... Higit pa

Niko
Disclaimer
Battle 1: The Journey Starts Now
Battle 2: A New Friend
Battle 3: Whirl-y Go-round
Battle 4: Rock and Roll
Battle 5: Hard as a Rock
Battle 6: A Badge of Honor
Updated Team
Battle 7: Waterlogged
Battle 9: Seeing is Believing
Battle 10: Fighting Types
Battle 11: Evolutionary, my Dear Bulbasaur!
Battle 12: Crash Course
Battle 13: Hatch of the Day
Battle 14: A Criming Shame
Battle 15: Hook, Line, and Stinker
Battle 16: The Smell of Victory
Summer
Battle 17: The Great Fighting Pokémon Battle
Battle 18: Fuschia Ninja Showdon
Battle 19: The Poké-Ninja Way
Battle 20: Dig Those Diglett!
Battle 21: A Living Legend
Battle 22: Little Big Problem
Battle 23: Enlighten Up!
Battle 24: The Case of the K-9 Caper
Battle 25: Get Psyched!
Battle 26: Haunt and Seek
Battle 27: For the Sixth Badge! Niko vs Sabrina
Happy Halloween
Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers
Battle 29: Showdown at Dark City
Battle 30: Holy Matrimony
Battle 31: The Ultimate Test
Battle 32: A Mystical Encounter
Battle 33: Riddle me This.
Battle 34: Winning the Heat
Battle 35: Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
Merry Christmas
Battle 36: Misty Mermaid
Battle 37: Viridian Secrets
Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo
Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral
Battle 40: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Battle 41: Bad to the Bone
Battle 42: All Fired Up
Battle 43: Round One Begin!
Battle 44: Fire And Ice
Battle 45: Fourth Round Rumble
Battle 46: A Friend in Deed
Battle 47: Friend and Foe Alike
Battle 48: From Friend to Foe
Battle 49: Pokemon League Finale
Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!
Reunion at Pallet Town
Coming Soon.....

Battle 8: An Egg-Cellent Story

283 8 10
Galing kay Kenon96

Continuing on their journey after Niko's second Gym battle, our heroes stop to have a nice break. Niko and Duplica as well as their Pokémon we're having a picnic on a grassy plain.

Niko: Man, look at that badge shine. Niko said polishing the Cascade badge.

Duplica: You're taking real good care of that badge, huh, Niko?

Niko: Of course. We worked hard making these badges, so I gotta make sure it's in perfect shape.

Duplica: I guess you're right.

Niko: You guys enjoying the food? He asked. The Pokémon cheered, showing that they love it.

Duplica: When did you get so good making Pokémon food?

Niko: Well, I actually asked Brock back at Pewter City how to make it. And I think it came out pretty good. Speaking of gyms, I wonder where the next one is.

Duplica: Let me check the map. Duplica took it out of her pocket. Hmm. It seems the next place would be Saffron City. It's actually not too far from here.

Niko: Sweet. Before he went back to polishing, Niko noticed something. Huh? Hey, take a look at that. Niko walked over to get a closer look. It looked like a barn.

Eevee: Eevee! (Niko!)

Duplica: Niko, look out! Behind you! Niko looked behind him and saw what Duplica saw.

Niko: Ugh, Voltorb's. Suddenly, the two Electric types shocked Niko as he screamed. Was it something I said!? He said before collapsing.

Eevee: Eevee. (Bet that hurts.)

Duplica: I don't get it. Why did those Voltorb attack all of a sudden?

???: All right, who are you? Someone asked. The duo look to the bushes and saw someone come out.

Nicolette: These Voltorb are trained to attack anyone who comes onto our property. And in case you didn't know it, that's what you did, trespasser! Having realized what she said, Niko was surprised.

Niko: Uh, I'm trespassing!? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to—Ah! My badge! As Niko tried to stand up, he dropped his Cascade badge on the ground.

Nicolette: Ah! A gym badge! She gasped.

Niko: Huh?

Nicolette: You just came from a Gym battle didn't you? She asked getting very close to Niko.

Niko: Y-Yeah.

Nicolette: I knew it! You're a real Pokémon trainer and now you're here on the farm?! She said getting starry eyed.

Christopher: Hey, Nicolette!

Jeanie: Have you got visitors? The girls parents come out.

Christopher: Going for number one in the Pokémon League is quite a challenge, Niko.

Niko: Yup. So is trying to become a Pokémon Master.

Jeanie: Yes. Don't I know it.

Christopher: You see, our Nicolette wants to be a Pokémon trainer too.

Duplica: Nicolette?

Christopher: Right. I totally forgot. Christopher's the name. This is my wife Jeanie. And Nicolette's the name of our daughter, you just met.

Niko: If Nicolette wants to be a Pokémon trainer, that's not hard.

Duplica: Do you have some kind of problem with her doing that?

Christopher: Not at all. We both think the journey of becoming a trainer could be the best possible thing that can happen to her. The thins is, she's a real homebody. She doesn't wanna leave the nest. Although you wouldn't know by first glance.

Jeanie: Believe me, no one knows better than us that her getting out there and seeing the world would be a wonderful thing.

Niko: That makes sense.

Duplica: Sir, if you don't mind, what kind of farm is this? Duplica asked.

Christopher: Well, they all call us Pokémon Egg Ranchers. Since on this farm we raise Pokémon Eggs.

Niko & Duplica: Pokémon Eggs?

Niko: I don't think I've ever seen a Pokémon Egg before.

Duplica: Do you mind if we see them?

Christopher: Yes! Of course! Time for the grand tour of the Egg Nursery.

Niko & Duplica: Thank you, sir!

Eevee: Eevee!

Ditto: Ditto!

Outside, Niko was washing Poliwhirl's body with a wet towel.

Niko: Gotta keep you nice and clean, Poliwhirl. Now just let me get your back. As Niko was doing that, Nicolette walked over to them.

Nicolette: I'm scared to go up against his tougher Pokémon, but not this one. Yeah, a test battle. She snickered.

Niko: Test battle?

Nicolette: Geh! How did you know I was thinking!? She backed away surprised.

Niko: Because you said it out loud.

Poliwhirl: Poliwhirl. (Yeah.)

Nicolette: 'Chill out, Nicolette. Get a grip.'

Niko: By the way, Nicolette, I heard from your parents that you wanna be a Pokémon trainer.

Nicolette: Guh! 'I wonder if all moms and dads have such big mouths!'

Niko: So why not to start your journey now? He suggested.

Nicolette: Uh... I can get all the training I need right here on my farm. She said stubbornly.

Niko: Well, if that's what you want.

Nicolette: I know! Let's have a battle, right here and now! Then I can show how much I've learned. She suggested.

Niko: Sure. I don't mind.

Nicolette: I'll fight you and your Poliwhirl! She stated.

Niko: Huh? Poliwhirl?

Nicolette: Go, Vileplume!

Vileplume: Vileplume!

Niko: Woah! Aren't you going a little fast!?

Nicolette: Vileplume, show them your powerful Petal Dance! Let's go! Vileplume aims and fires its attack. It was a direct hit. Poliwhirl then began to wobble around.

Niko: Aw, man, Poliwhirl's all confused.

Nicolette: Now, Vileplume, time to use your Stun Spore!

Vileplume: Vileplume! It shoots out a cloud of pollen that covers Poliwhirl causing it to shudder.

Niko: First confusion, now this! Okay, time to get a grip! Poliwhirl, get ready.

Nicolette: Vileplume, use Razor Leaf! Vileplume sends a flurry at Poliwhirl, creating a dust cloud. Nicolette simply laughs. You know, for a Pokémon trainer, you're not so hot. She said which irked Niko.

Niko: Ok, if that's the way it is. Poliwhirl, use Mega Punch! Poliwhirl recovers from the attacks and charges and strikes Vileplume directly, sending it flying. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Now, finish this up with Water Gun!

Poliwhirl as about to use Water Gun, however, a strong gust of cold icy wind came from Poliwhirl's hands, blowing Vileplume and defeating it.

Nicolette: Vileplume, return! She called back.

Niko: Hey, uh, sorry that got outta hand there. Niko apologized.

Nicolette: Huh? Oh, don't worry, it'll be fine. That's enough for today, so let's call it quits. She said indifferently. 'Wow! He wiped me out without even batting an eyelash. I guess he really is a champion, after all.'

Niko: I had no idea you knew Blizzard. You're getting stronger every day.

Poliwhirl: Poli. (Oh, stop.) It said with a blush.

Duplica: Hey! Duplica called. Niko, come on! It's time to go look at the eggs.

Niko: Kay! Be right there! And so, Niko and Duplica were shown the vast number of eggs. Wow! There must be a hundred eggs here! Niko said amazed.

Christopher: The eggs on these shelves have been given to us for safe keeping. And our goal is to give each and everyone all the love we have.

Duplica: What about these eggs back here?

Christopher: Those Pokémon eggs are our own.

Niko: Man, I'd love to raise one too.

Christopher: Niko, I was wondering. Could you share some of your traveling stories with Nicolette?

Niko: Sure. I don't mind.

Duplica: If she hears all about your journey so far, she might wanna go on one too. And we'd love to help however we can.

Christopher: Great. There happens to be an egg ready to hatch anytime now.

Niko: Really? Soon? Niko said excited.

Duplica: It must be nice watching an egg hatch. Is there anything we can do to help?

Niko: Yeah. Anything at all.

Christopher: Thanks. We're heading into our busy season so this'll be great.

Meanwhile, someone was watching the barn.

Levi: Are those Voltorb's supposed to be guards? What a joke. Levi spat. He then pulled out a Pokéball. You Gastly better pull your weight. He said to the Ghost types.

Levi: Grab as many of those eggs as you can. He ordered.

It was now night, and the group had just finished eating.

All: That was so good! They said in unison.

Jenna: So, did everyone get enough to eat?

Niko & Duplica: Yeah!

Niko: Can't remember the last time I had a meal that good.

Christopher: Nicolette, would you like to hear about some of the places they've been?

Jeanie: Why not have a listen while I make you all a pot of tea? She offers.

Nicolette: No thanks. She stood up. I gotta go take care of an egg, anyway. She said sounding dejected as she exited.

Niko: Did I... do something to offend her something?

Christopher: No, Niko, it's not that.

Jeanie: She looks up to you in a big way. It just that sometimes she can be so stubborn.

Niko: Hmm...

Voltorb: Voltorb! Out in the distance, the Voltorb attacked something.

Duplica: That looked like Voltorb's Thunderbolt. There must have been a trespasser.

Niko: Let's go find out. They all step outside and find a horde of Gastly all unconscious.

Niko: Woah, look at all those Gastly's.

Pokédex: Gastly, the Gas Pokémon. Almost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice.

Christopher: But what are so many doing here?

Nicolette: Beats me. I came out here after I heard something and they were just like this. The Gastly suddenly woke up and flew away.

Duplica: How weird. From the bushes, Levi was watching his plan unfold.

Levi: It's those two. Good grief. He sighed annoyed.

Back inside, they all went to check on the egg in the incubator. It was glowing, signifying that it was close to hatching.

Christopher: It won't be long now until this little one hatches.

Duplica: I wish it would hatch now. She said excited.

Niko: Yeah. Hatch. Please. They were excited at the thought of a new Pokémon emerging.

Duplica: In the meantime, is there anything we can do to help?

Christopher: Why, yes there is. If you could keep an eye on things.

Jeanie: And let us know if anything happens, that would be a tremendous help.

Niko & Duplica: Right! Outside, Niko passed by a window and spotted Nicolette rubbing an egg.

Niko: Hey. Do you need some help? He offered. That looks pretty fun. Niko looked around and found a cloth. Like this? He said rubbing he egg quickly.

Nicolette: No! Stop! That's all wrong! She said frantically. Use a softer touch. Gently. See? Like this. She said demonstrating.

Niko: Wow. You're a natural.

Nicolette: Thank you. I really love taking care of all these eggs like this. I'm so lucky I was born here on an egg barn.

Niko: I'll say. Bet there's lots of fun stuff to do here.

Nicolette: I'll bet it must be fun to travel.

Niko: Yeah! It's awesome! Hey, you must have been thinking of traveling around so you can become a Pokémon trainer?

Nicolette: Of course! I'd love to go on a journey just like you have.

Niko: That's great. Your parents think so too.

Nicolette: But I'm scared, kinda. I don't think I have the confidence to know if I'll succeed or make a fool of myself out there.

Niko: Hey, if it makes you feel better, I was the same when I was younger.

Nicolette: Huh? You mean you were?

Niko: Totally. When I was little, I didn't even like Pokémon, but after a while, I started getting along with them. And after I left home, I already got two badges.

Nicolette: Wow, really?

Niko: Yeah. It's true. And now I'm gonna get my third Gym badge. You can do it too.

Nicolette: I couldn't do that. I'm not cut out for it, I know. She said.

Outside..

Levi: Rhyhorn should be in position now. Levi said to himself. Now!

In the egg storage, Rhyhorn popped out of the ground.

Then a dozen Gastly showed up too and start grabbing Eggs and place in a large container on Rhyhorn's back. Once they had enough, they began to escape. As they were getting away, they noticed another egg. The Gastly burst into the room, startling Christoper and Jeanie.

Christopher: We've been robbed!

Jeanie: Kids, come here! She said.

Nicolette: Hey, mom, daddy, what happened!?

Christopher: Those Gastly from before snatched the egg that was just about to hatch and just took off with it.

All: What!?!?

Rhyhorn ran at full speed. However, Voltorb got in its way.

Levi: Get out of the way! Levi hissed as he and Golbat stood over the Voltorb's.

BOOM

The Voltorb's lay defeated.

Niko: It's you again! Niko stated.

Levi: I thought I smelled amateur.

Duplica: What do you think you're doing with those eggs?

Christopher: You know him?

Niko: Yeah. He's a rotten trainer who attacked a bunch of innocent Pokémon.

Levi: Are you still going on about that? Pokémon battle each other all the time. I did nothing wrong. He said without a hint of sympathy.

Niko: Grr!

Nicolette: Hey, look now! Nicolette pointed at an egg. That looks like the eggs that's ready to hatch any minute!

Christoper & Jeanie: The nerve!

Christopher: Then he is the bad guy.

Jeanie: You should be ashamed.

Levi: Shame fwame. At least with me, these Pokémon will actually be useful.

Niko: You give those eggs back! Eevee, Quick Attack!

Eevee: Eevee!

Nicolette: Don't do it! Nicolette said.

Eevee: Vee?

Nicolette: If you hit them with a Quick Attack, you could destroy the eggs.

Niko: She's right. Eevee stands down.

Levi: Hmph. What's stopping you? Go ahead and attack. Hey, if you're lucky, you'll take out the weak ones. Saves me the trouble.

Duplica: How can you say that!?

Nicolette: You're the worst!

Levi: Do I look like I care what you think! Rhydon, Earthquake! Rhydon stomped on the ground hard as the ground rumbled, causing them to tumble to the ground. Levi then made a break for it.

Niko: He's getting away! Niko said. He then noticed a stray Gastly that stayed behind.

Gastly: Gas.... Gastly! The Ghost type hits Eevee with Psywave.

Niko: Eevee! If it's a fight you want, you got it! I'll handle Gastly, Nicolette, get Vileplume to use Stun Spore on the others.

Nicolette: Oh, yeah. Using Stun Spore won't hurt the eggs. Vileplume, Stun Spore! Let's Go! She called out.

Vileplume: Vileplume! It fired a bunch of spores. Levi and Golbat dodged just in time, however, Rhydon and the other Gastly were caught in it.

Nicolette: Now, Vileplume, Petal Dance! Her Vileplume separates the box on Rhyhorn's back, sending the eggs flying into the air.

Duplica: Quick! Catch them! They all run and caught all the eggs. Safe! However...

Nicolette: Ah! The egg that's about to hatch! She gasped.

Niko: Poliwhirl, catch that egg!

Poliwhirl: Poli! The Water type ran and caught the egg.

Jeani: You're safe now.

Christopher: We saved every last one of them.

Levi: Useless Good for nothings! He said to the Pokémon, who cower in fear of Levi's anger.

Niko: Now, Nicolette, let's attack together!

Nicolette: Right!

Niko: Eevee, Bide!

Nicolette: Vileplume use Solar Beam! The two fire off their respective attacks. Bide sends Gastly flying.

However, Rhyhorn was still standing.

Niko: Rhyhorn didn't even budge.

Levi: I hate that I have to go, but I got what I wanted. Rhyhorn, return! He said running off.

Niko: Not so fast! Poliwhirl, use Blizzard!

Poliwhirl: Poli! It attacks sending a wave of ice and cold.

Levi: Golbat, Whirlwind. Golbat flapped its wings rapidly, pushing back the Bizzard. After the dust had cleared, Levi was gone.

Niko: He got away again.

With the eggs out of danger, they all take their attention to the egg. As it was about to hatch. They stood and watched patiently as the egg began shining more brightly. And then, finally, the egg took shape.

Vulpix: Vul!

Niko: So it was a Vulpix.

Pokédex: Vulpix, the Fox Pokémon. At the time of birth, it has just one tail. The tail splits from its tip as it grows older.

Duplica: What a cutey.

Niko: And we saw it hatch.

Christopher: I can finally take a breath again.

Jeanie: We were all worried you weren't going to hatch, Vulpix.

Vulpix: Vul. It cooed sweetly.

Nicolette: Oh, what a cute little voice.

Niko: By the way, great job back there. That combo with Vileplume back then was really great. That proves you'll have no trouble on your journey.

Nicolette: Really!? You think so, Niko?

Niko: Sure do!

Nicolette: Then it's settled. I am going out on my own after all.

Niko: Course. But that means you and me will have to battle one day.

Nicolette: You bet.

Jeanie: Thanks to all of you, our Vulpix is here safe and sound.

Christopher: And because you brought every one of my precious eggs back to me unharmed, I'd like to give you this egg to thank you.

Nicolette: Here you go, Niko.

Niko: Uh, is it okay if I take it? Niko asked.

Duplica: Why not? This could be a rare opportunity.

Eevee: Eevee! (Take it!)

Ditto: Ditto. (Here here)

Niko: Good point. Thanks a bunch, Nicolette.

Nicolette: You take good care of it.

Niko: I promise I will.

Duplica: I wonder what kind of Pokémon it is.

Jeanie: When it hatches, it'll be a wonderful surprise.

Niko: I know I'll be surprised. Thank you so much.

Learning about Pokémon eggs has opened up a whole new world for our heroes. After returning a large collection safely back to their caretakers. And as they continue toward Saffron City and Niko's next challenge, you can be sure he's wondering what Pokémon will eventually be hatched from his very own egg.

Elsewhere....

Gastly: Gas. Gastly! Gastly muttered as it regained consciousness in a cave. Then, it suddenly began to shine.

Haunter: Haunter! (Surprise!)

As the journey continues

Pokémon!
It's that time again!
A hundred and fifty Pokémon, 5 days of the week.
That's about 30 or so each week.
It's not too hard, just listen real good!

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke
Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon
Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee
Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah!
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, ow!

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy
Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby
Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran
Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan

At least 150 or more to see.
To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny.

Okay, so today was pretty easy,
But you gotta put all 5 days together.
That's the only way to name all 150.
Catch you here next week!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (yeeaahh)
Pokémon!

This chapter is actually based on the episode May's Egg-Cellent Adventure. For those who want to see Nicolette in future chapters please let me know.

Next week, let's just say you better prepare for trouble.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 404 51
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of the series: Kanto.
319K 4.2K 87
A story where there is a boy named Ash Ketchum that one day he will acquire a power, a power that can rival even a god. His power will outmatched eve...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
2.5K 104 17
This is a continuation of my first Pokemon story. This story will follow the adventures of a new trainer. Join him on his way to the Johto League. (...