Fate - NCT Haechan Fanfiction

By hyunjinville

In a world where fate is decided. . Suh Mijin, a 21 y/o American - Korean girl, Being chosen for a prestigio... More

Introduction
-001-
-002-
-003-
-004-
-005-
-006-
-007-
-008-
-009-
-010-
-011-
-012-
-013-
-014-
-015-
-016-
-017-
-018-
-019-
-020-
-021-
-022-
-023-
-024-
-025-
-026-
-27-
-028-
-029-
-030-
-031-
Announcement
-032-
Announcement
-033-
-034-
-035-
-036-
-037-
-038-
-039-
-040-
Goodbye
-042-
-043-

-041-

79 3 1
By hyunjinville

"SO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WHOLE ORDEAL. I- DONGHYUCK. THE HELL MAN?!" 

Jaemin screamed at Donghyuck, folding his hands in frustration. 

"Can you listen? I just got to know Yurim's in Paris on our way here too." Donghyuck reasoned. 

The three friends were sitting in Jaemin and Jeno's room. The two had called Donghyuck to tell him about the situation, only to find out he knew. Of course he did, of course she would've let him know. In fact, she was probably here for him. 

"She's called me to meet her." Donghyuck exhaled,. "Well then she can get the no in return and walk away. The second part of it is her expertise anyways." Jaemin mocked, scoffing. Donghyuck awkwardly looked sideways. "Hyuck... please don't tell me.."

Jaemin sharply exhaled, collapsing onto the bed.

"I know I probably shouldn't have but I can manage. There is no reason for you to be so loud about it--" Donghyuck was interrupted by Jeno, who was sitting quietly up till now.

"He has all the right to be. Don't shut him down. You know you shouldn't have. There is no possibility of the probably in any scenario."

Jeno got up and looked Donghyuck in the eye with a somber glance.

"You have any idea of how much it hurt us, to see you suffer? No- do you? That woman almost destroyed your life, I think I shouldn't be the one telling you that, you'd know better. But no, she has to make an appearance when everything is alright. YOU are alright. We acted strong back then because we didn't want you to get another bonus reason to blame yourself but- you have any idea? ANY?"

Jeno was swallowing back anger, something Jaemin noticed as he pet his shoulder, handing him a glass of water. 

"RENJUN CRIED. AND THAT'S THE ONLY DAY I'VE SEEN HIM CRY. THAT DAY WHEN-- I'll stop speaking."

Horrifying past images and thoughts passed through Donghyuck's head but he refused to show it. So he just his eyes and opened them back again.

"You can still ghost her, Hyuck. She doesn't deserve it." Jaemin suggested.

"Guys, we were kids back then. I've grown since then, we all have. I know what to do, and what not to, at least in this scenario. This is the last you guys hear from her. I promise." Donghyuck started.

 "Also, thank you. I will never have enough words to thank you both. I probably will never be able to say this often but, you have always been my saviors. You still are, you, Jaemin, Renjun, Mark, Sayuri, even Chenle and Jisung. That's why, I hope, that you guys be happy. Please."

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other, but their eyes were quick to flutter away to the opposite directions. 

They loved each other, how could either be possibly be happy without the other?

"But, promise to me, that this stays between us three." Donghyuck said, changing the tone of his voice to one of serious nature. "But-"

"Mark will definitely tell Mom and Dad, Renjun and Sayuri are finally having their own time, Chenle's college entrances are coming up, Jisung is a child--"

"--and when do you plan to tell Mijin?" Jaemin asked. Donghyuck sighed. "Yeah, does she know?" 

"You would have Mijin know Yurim or will you spare her remaining sanity?" Donghyuck chuckled. "But don't worry. I'll tell her. But in due time. She has no reason to know about it as of now." 

~~~~

"What dream world are you lost in? Hello?"

Mijin got out of the washroom in a fresh pair of clothes to see Donghyuck sitting on the windowsill-cum-sofa, looking outside at the clear view of the Louvre from the window, lost in deep thought.

"HYUCK."

Donghyuck snapped out of his thoughts to look at his roommate.

"Hmm?" He inquired. "What thoughts are you lost in? I've called you like a million times."

DONGHYUCK- Nothing much, just this and that. What do you want?
MIJIN- Nothing. I just saw you having a little introspective moment so I was curious. I didn't know you could think.
DONGHYUCK- Unfortunately, I can. 

Donghyuck offered Mijin to sit on the other end of the sofa, which she accepted.

MIJIN- A clear view of the Louvre? Wow, we really hit the bonus on rooms hunh?

Mijin took out her phone and took a picture of the breathtaking view.

DONGHYUCK- Hmm.

Donghyuck was not in a present state of mind, and it was clearly visible.

MIJIN- What's up with you? Where's your mind at?
DONGHYUCK- I don't know. I'm just feeling very fickle-minded today. I can't focus. 
MIJIN- Then get some rest. Go sleep. 
DONGHYUCK- I.. can't. I have to meet up with someone and I'm leaving in 10 minutes. Business formalities. 
MIJIN- But you are literally looking tired to death. It can't be that important, Hyuck. Postpone it.
DONGHYUCK- *under his breathe* Believe me, it's better if I get done with it and never see the face of that person again. 
MIJIN- You know, I really don't like it when you murmur because I can't hear a thing you are saying. BE LOUD.
DONGHYUCK- All I'm saying is, I can't postpone this one, unfortunately. 
MIJIN- You can, and it's better if you do. Get some sleep, eat something? Do you consider yourself a robot?
DONGHYUCK- I-
MIJIN- At least for the next hour? I'm just saying you know, you look exhausted, and, God knows what is going on inside your tiny little head, you look tense too. It's written all over your face.
DONGHYUCK- Wait- is this you, as in you, Suh Melissa Mijin, caring about me? OH MY GOD-

Mijin looked sideways. Why was she getting worried for him?

MIJIN- Forget it, go. I have nothing else to say. More free time for me not dealing with your ass anyways. 
DONGHYUCK- But you were.  *smirks* 
MIJIN- Oh my God, barely been an hour and I hate this. Goodbye. 

Mijin stomped away, but was quick to realize that this was the only room they had, other than the bathroom, of course. 

DONGHYUCK- Stomp away to the bathroom if you must, either ways you can't escape me, like you can't escape the facts. 

Mijin grabbed a pillow from Donghyuck's bed and threw it at him.

DONGHYUCK- OUCH?
MIJIN- DESERVED, YOU DUMBSHIT. I'M GOING OVER TO JENO AND JAEMIN'S, GO WHEREVER YOU MUST.

Mijin walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her, making Donghyuck slightly flinch. 

DONGHYUCK- She will never admit it, will she? Stupid caring ass. 

Donghyuck contemplated for some more time. He wasn't accountable to Yurim anymore, he needn't go. He needed some rest anyways. Maybe Mijin and Jaemin were right.

That's when the room telephone rang. Donghyuck got up to answer it. "Hello?" 

"Hello sir, I'm calling from the main reception, someone is here to meet you? She tells her name to be Yoon Yurim? Should I send her up to your room?" Donghyuck exhaled sharply. 

"Absolutely not. Please keep her there in the lobby, I'll come down to meet her."

~~~~

As chaos was unfolding in Paris, another problem was hovering over two people in Denmark.

"This is the literally the twentieth time. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRAVEL THROUGH SCROLLS." Renjun screamed at the new arrival to the conversation.

Xu Minghao in his original shape and figure had dark eyes and an even darker aura around him. Grim Reapers are known as the only class of angels who do not have wings. Other than their very non-humanlike eyes and claws, they looked very human like. 

Minghao however, wasn't a very traditional Grim Reaper. He only wore his black cloak when working and his eyes, although dark-colored, shone with brightness. 

"You can't be scolding me all the time, sunbae. I am a child-" Minghao replied, batting his eyes with a notorious grin. "And I thought Junhui left me a solution-" Renjun facepalmed. "You are 2 years younger than me, you are not a child." 

MINGHAO- Compared to you I am! Like you are old old, I'm young old- wait does that make sense? Probably doesn't. Heh.
RENJUN- *takes off hotel slipper* Did you just call me old you little wart-
MINGHAO- YURI!
SAYURI- Jun, calm down!
RENJUN- YOU ARE TAKING HIS SIDE?! I- 
SAYURI- CALM DOWN. BOTH OF YOU.

The two angels sat down immediately. They both feared her equally. 

SAYURI- Now, what are you here for Minghao. You said urgent.
MINGHAO- Well yes. Uhm- it's about a name card I received? 

Minghao showed a small piece of paper.

A name card is what is given to a grim reaper to give them a notice on who's soul must be collected. It has on it the name of the human, their age, the date they were born and the day they die and the cause of death.

"A name card? Who-" 

Renjun stopped as his face paled. The name on the name card was not one he expected. 

~~~~

Who's name was on the name card 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 13.5K 45
"๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค.1 ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
50.7K 1.4K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...
59K 2.8K 21
โWe'll be alright, i want to try againโž In which two pairs of intertwined souls from the past are fated to meet again. โ–‚ COMPLETED โžฑ TEENAGE x SOULM...
3.6K 72 32
[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark Lee,the typical playboy, cold and a hear...