New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 14 (permanent containment cell)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 44 (another rescue mission......)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 54 (breaking in)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 70 (The begining to an end)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)

377 5 0
By AbelQ2704

Y/N pov:

Just as the scarlet king was about to squish me under his foot A came in just in time and saved me.

We ran away and A created a portal to the brothers death's dimension. The scarlet king almost squashed us both but we escaped just in time.

We ended up in the brothers death's mansion. We were in the living room. Both me and A were panting from exhaustion.

A:"that.... That was close..."

Y/N:"hey, at least you weren't the one he was trying to squish. But thanks for the save."

A:"no problem. But.... Now what?"

Y/N:"..... I-"

I was interrupted by the door to the living room opening.

All death had walked in. He looks stressed.

A:"all death! Are you, small death and great death alright!?"

All death:"I'm fine, however small death and great death are doing less well."

Y/N:"where are they?"

All death:"in the medical wing of the mansion, they're currently weak but they're starting to recover."

Y/N:"I see....."

A:"well, then I guess we'll just have to come up with a plan without them."

Y/N:"yeah, the scarlet king is still out there. We need to sto-"

All death:"no. Not now at least. We need to wait. Over time and thru training our powers will get stronger, that includes you Y/N."

Y/N:"I- I don't understand. Are we just going to sit here and do nothing while the scarlet king kills thousands of innocent people!"

A:"Y/N-"

All death:"no. We will not just stand around while the scarlet king is out killing and destroying dimensions. We will be training, thru training we can improve our strength and power. Other than that we can always find another opportunity to strike down the scarlet king when he's weakened."

Y/N:"but-"

All death:"I understand your concern. You want to save your friends, but no one will be able to save them if you get captured or worse killed. I know that just leaving them captured by the scarlet king could lead to them being killed but there are billions of people in other universes that needs us to stop the scarlet king. If we go out there unprepared and get ourselves killed, we will not only let your friends die but we'll also endanger the other dimensions even further by having no one to warn and protect them. Training and preparing is the best way to deal with this situation."

Y/N:"....."

A:"Y/N...?"

Y/N:"I.... I understand. I just don't know what I'd do if they were dead...."

A gently pat me on the back to comfort me. I gave her a small smile that basically said I'm going to be ok.

We started heading to the medical wing to check on small death and great death.

We opened the door to be greeted by small death and great death.

Small death:"A.... Y/N...... How did things go?"

Y/N:"....."

A:"We decided that our best course of action is to wait for another opportunity to strike back the scarlet king."

Great death:"I see..... Y/N.... Are you ok with this.....?"

Y/N:"I-.... I guess so..... Not like we have a lot of options here....."

All death:"yes, we can't just go and attack now. The two of you are fatally wounded and we currently have no plans of attack."

.......

The room went silent after that. Everyone didn't have anything else to say or have anything to reply to that statement.

It was awkward. At least until A told everyone that she'll be escorting me back to the room I was in last time and both of us said our good byes.

We walked down the halls in relative silence. It wasn't awkward but it wasn't that comfortable either. A is also the type of person that's almost always serious and doesn't speak unless spoken to or needs to, because of that I knew that if I don't talk to her we'll continue like this until we reach my room.

Then I remembered something.

Y/N:"hey A.... you said that my dad was also considered to be an elderich god and that both you and my dad were created by the brothers death right? What would that make you and my dad?"

A:"huh?"

Y/N:"you know? The relationship between you and my dad? Since you and my dad were both created by the brothers death?"

A:"umm..... I'm not sure exactly. I've never thought about it. We were both created by the brothers death and served the brothers death along with practically being raised by the brothers death. We even shared the same room when your father was still around. I guess it would depend on the situation. If we were on a mission we'd be coworkers, if we were just in the mansion in our free time then I guess we'd be less serious and act less like assassins and more like friends, but when I first arrived at the mansion and was growing up I guess I considered your father to be a sort of big brother figure."

Y/N:"first arrived at the mansion?"

A:"ah... Right.... I never told you, have I? Well, when the brothers death created me and my..... Sister..... We were left on earth, your father and the brothers death had a problem that they had to deal with that apparently involved the megaverse and a glitch that sent people to the wrong megaverse, it also happens randomly so anyone could have been a victim at any given moment. Me and my sister were taken in by a couple when we were babies and lived a normal life before getting dragged into our current mess."

Y/N:"wait what happened to your sister?"

A:"......"

A stayed silent and I think I might have touched a very sensitive topic.

I looked at A and saw a tear stream down her cheek.

Y/N:"A! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

A:"it's fine, it's not your fault. But I think we went a little off topic. Ehem.... Like I said the relationship between me and your father differs depending on the situation. But technically and biologically speaking, since me and your father were created by the same people I'd say we're siblings. Which would make the brothers death our parents now that I think about it. Actually it would also make you my niece/nephew/nibling. The brothers death would be your grandparents, biologically speaking anyways."

Y/N:".... I semi-considered you guys as family but I didn't think that you guys actually are my family."

A:"I didn't realize either until you brought it up."

We continued to chat peacefully until we reached my room.

After arriving at my room, A helped me settle in and afterwards left me to rest.

.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Y/N:"ha! After all this time he still hasn't upgraded his security."

A:"yes but we still need to be careful. Last time, you let your guard down and got caught by A'tellif because you weren't paying attention, remember?"

Y/N:"right.... But I still managed to kick her ass and escape without barely a scratch."

A rolled her eyes at me as a let out a small laugh.

Oh, right! You all must be confused. It's been around 5000 thousand years since I started living at the brothers death mansion. A lot has happened during those years but to sum it up, it was basically just training, raids on the scarlet king's territories, running into the scarlet king and fighting him which usually ends in a stalemate and etc.

We usually just raid territories that the scarlet king conquered but today, we were going to raid the scarlet king's castle/palace. It's been a long while since I've been back here. We only raided the place once before this and the last time, I got caught by A'tellif, I didn't notice her since she was using her powers to walk around the place unnoticed.

We usually do the raids to gather supplies for ourselves or if the scarlet king was planning to do something with the territories.

But overall so far things have been fine. Not good, but not bad either.

A:"Y/N! Focus! Do you want to get caught by A'tellif again?"

Y/N:"haha.... My bad....."

Because of all the times we wrecked the scarlet kings plans or stopped them, he basically put a large bounty on our heads to who ever can kill us or bring us back to the scarlet king alive. So we basically live our lifes as outlaws now.

Right now we just broke into the place and are currently exposed due to our position being in the middle of a hallway, where anyone can just walk by and see us. So now we're trying to find cover in one of the rooms. We found a cover but it's a small cramped closet, we can barely move, but all we need to do is wait.

After a few minutes......

*BOOM*

A large explosion echoed thru the hallways of the castle/palace. The building shook as the bomb the brothers death planted had finally gone off and me and A can now finally do our part.

The plan was simple, blow up the front gates to create a distraction or to make it seem like they were being attacked from the front while me and A sneak in and grab 3 items that the brothers death needed. But we are allowed to grab other stuff so I'm gonna grab as much as I can.

...
..
.

A:"GO LEFT!"

Y/N:"GOT IT!"

It's been, like what? 20 minutes since we got to the scarlet king's castle/palace? Either way we got caught. So now we're being chased down by the guards, the scarlet king's daughters(excluding A'habbat) and the scarlet king himself.

In the blink of an eye the scarlet king teleported in front of me and A. He's also more than ready to strike me and A with his sword.

Y/N:"SH1T!"

A:"DUCK!"

I ducked just milliseconds before his sword struck me. A managed to create a shield so she's fine but now we have no choice but to fight.

...
..
.

5 minutes later and it's down to only me, A and the scarlet king.

We were still in a narrow hallway so it's gonna be hard for us to fight here but, oh well.

The scarlet king threw a fire ball at me, I dodged. A used an ice spell and froze the floor. The scarelt king wasn't used to the slippery floor but was still determined to kill us. He threw his sword at A, he missed and only managed to scrape A's leg but she still fell down because she was unprepared.

Now we were on thin ice, literally and metaphorically.

The scarlet king tried to grab A's leg but as soon as he reached out for A, I brutally stabbed his hand.

After more brutal fighting, me and A retreated because we knew that would just end in a stale mate.

Sooo....... Basically we just ran away again and patiently waited for our next opertunity to strike again.

Author's note: hey guys sorry for barely updating anymore, I guess I'm starting to lose my motivation a bit. But if you're still reading this then, thank you for coming this far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 363 9
A young child is used to settle a debt. Many deemed her defective due to her inability to speak. But she didn't need to talk to get her job done. She...
304K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
3.1K 234 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...
560 22 12
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...