My Power shall be Absolute (M...

由 KnightFall_11

A/n: Got my main account flagged, AGAIN! While Jin and Basara wanted to live a regular life after their exile... 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 3

1.4K 44 7
由 KnightFall_11

The sounds of swishing could be heard not for from a large river. Crimson hair could be seen swaying erratically. A white hilted katana cut through the air and ragged breathing could be heard. Y/n thrust his sword forward to pierce the air before taking a few steps while slashing downwards. He then spun and slashed right around him...

But the boy didn't notice the blade had a faint blue glow to it as the sword weaved through the air. Y/n took a deep breath in and held the sword over his. As soon as he breathed out, he slashed his blade towards the river. His eyes widened in shock when he literally cut the river in two.

"Woah." Y/n said in surprise and then sent another slash to the river.

A small grin made its way onto his face and he began to repeatedly send slashes. His hands then started to blur at the speeds he was slashing and not even the water could fall back in place because of the rate of his slashes. Suddenly, Y/n sheathed his sword and then...

In a blink of an eye, he unsheathed the sword and resheathed it. It appeared as if the sword never left its sheath, only slightly. A void of slashes then appeared very close to Y/n and a cut appeared on his cheek and a numerous amount on the ground in front of him. Y/n's eyes were wide.

Whether it was because of excitement or shock was unknown. Y/n looked down at the sheathed katana in his hand and then slowly unsheathed it. He stared at his reflection with a blank face.

"Just what the heck kind of blade are you?" Y/n asked and then remembered the elder's words. "Cuts through time and space, huh." Y/n then looked at his right hand and clenched it into a fist. "What would happen if I added a banishing shift to my slashes?"

Y/n looked at the nearby tree and took a deep breath in before closing his eyes. He focused on the sounds of nature and the wind blowing on his skin. He slowly raised the blade over his head and a small glow appeared around it. It was a mix of silver/white and blue. His eyes then shot opened and he slashed the sword.

A crescent slash coloured with a mix between silver and a light blue then flew towards the tree. As soon as it hit the tree, Y/n's eyes widened in shock. Slowly, he walked up to the tree only to see that the entire top was missing and only the roots of the tree could be seen.

"Holy...Shit..." Y/n said and waved his hand over the now disappeared tree. "It disappeared....It just fucking disappeared." (A/n: Cookie to whoever gets this line.)

After Y/n was finished experimenting with his Banishing Slash, he began to hunt for food. His hunt was successful when he found a few rabbits to feast on...

"How the hell am I gonna cook this?" Y/n asked himself with a frown.

He found a few sticks but couldn't find anything to use to light it. Y/n looked at his Demonic left hand and the katana appeared. He took a stone and began to grind it against the sword.

No sparks.

"I thought that that would work." Y/n said with a sweatdrop. "I need to learn magic and I need to increase my speed and power. So many things too little time."

Y/n then pointed his hand towards the bundled up sticks and closed his eyes.

'Come on. Think of something hot.' Y/n thought to himself and began to think of various hot things.

When he thought about fire and the sun, his hand began to feel warm. Suddenly, a blue magic circle appeared by his palm and the circle shot forth azure flames. Y/n stared at the blue flames in awe but then soon frowned.

'It is that some high Ranking Demons are able to produce Blue flames.' He then looked at his Demonic left hand and human right hand. "I guess I really am...."

Y/n found himself in a void full of darkness. This one he knew too well but he couldn't smile. Too much has happened for him to enjoy this place. His dirty and messy crimson hair swayed as he walked. His clothes were nothing but rags and his barefoot.

And then...

He felt it...

A warm presence. Two to be exact.

Two glowing figures could be seen slowly floating towards his sides. The two figures hugged his arms and stopped him in his tracks. Y/n looked at the two glowing figures and could barely see details of their faces. But he did know was that the woman hugging his Demonic left arm had fiery red hair and the woman on his right had blonde hair. Y/n averted his eyes from the figures as he felt their big but soft breasts on his arms.

"..........." The red-headed woman spoke but Y/n couldn't hear a thing she said.

"..........." The blonde spoke, but yet again, he couldn't hear their voices.

Suddenly, their attention turned to the front of them where they saw Y/n's katana not far from them. Y/n looked at both women, before making his choice. He got out of their grasp and walked forward towards the blade.

What he didn't see was the two figure's tearing eyes. Y/n's red eyes lit up as he reached towards the sword. His hand was only a few centimetres from touching the blade, but before he touched the blade, he looked back at the glowing.

"I'll find you. I promise. Even if you see me as Evil. I'll be sure to find you." Y/n said with a sad closed eye smile and tears ran down his cheeks.

He then grabbed the sword and there was a big explosion of blue energy.

Y/n grunted loudly and sweat dripped down his forehead as he continued his push-ups with an extremely heavy boulder on his back.

"97...98...99...100!" Y/n shouted and with a loud grunt he stood up and the boulder fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

Y/n rolled his shoulders and a loud crack was heard from his neck. He then jumped onto a branch before he suspended himself with his legs and began to pull the bottom half of his body up with his hands behind his head. Once he had done a hundred suspended sit-ups, Y/n jumped down and landed at the base of the tree. Y/n looked to the top of the tree and then...

Y/n's body then just vanished. He was extremely fast. So fast that not even a normal would be able to see him. Y/n then appeared at the very top of the tree. He looked at the spread-out forest and took a deep breath through the nose.

Y/n walked through the streets of a relatively small town. Some people walking past him scrunched their noses at his appearance but Y/n couldn't care less about their opinions. He walked into a small bookstore and the store owner who sat at the front desk smiled.

"Ah. Y/n. It is good to see you again." The old man said Y/n gave a short wave.

"Good morning, Oji-san. I'm here for the usual." Y/n said, and the old man pointed to a shelf of books not far from him.

"The usual. William Blake is over there." The old man said and Y/n made his way to the bookshelf.

Y/n sat on the floor and began to read the various books by William Blake. The old man looked at Y/n's bandaged left arm in curiosity before he spoke up.

"Hey, Y/n. You've been coming to this store now for a few months now to read always dressed like that. Did something happen with your family?"

Y/n let out a long sigh and smiled sadly.

"I guess...My and I family had different goals, I guess." Y/n said with a shrug and looked at the clock.

It had already been a good few hours since Y/n had arrived at the store.

"Huh. Time flies." Y/n said to himself and neatly packed all the books away.

"Ah. Before you go." The old man said and Y/n stepped up to the counter. "Here."

"No way." Y/n said with wide eyes and the old man chuckled.

"Yip. William Blake. Free of charge. Think of it as a thank you for seeing this old man and reading the books." The old man then handed Y/n a book that had the letter V as the cover.

"Wow. Thanks so much, Oji-san. I will definitely treasure it." Y/n said with a wide smile as he stared at the book.

After Y/n had said goodbye to the old man and left the store, he made his way through the streets but then tensed up slightly. He put his book away and walked into a dark alley.

"Come out now." Y/n ordered and snickers were heard.

Out from the shadows, demonic-looking beings could be seen. There were at least a dozen of them. The Demonic beings licked their lips as Y/n's left arm began to glow slightly. One would out a dagger from its cloak and then jumped towards Y/n. Immediately, Y/n blurred past the demon with his katana in his left hand. Y/n swiped the sword and then slowly sheathed it. When the sheath clinked, the demon behind Y/n then burst into darkness.

The Demons looked at the dissipating shadow of their former comrade and then glared at Y/n. Y/n gave the demons a cold look.

"Now....show me your motivation."

The demons scowled and all charged towards Y/n. Y/n ran forward and dug his blade deep into the first demon. He grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled out of the demon before he slashed one in half that came behind him.

Y/n grabbed the top half of the slashed demon with his left hand and threw it into a demon that took a swung at him. Before the Demon could recover, Y/n appeared behind it and stabbed his sword behind him and into its gut. He pulled his sword out and his body began to blur as he started to mercilessly kill the demons...

Not also realizing that his sword was blinking repeatedly. When there was one Demon left, Y/n appeared in front of it and held his blade in both hands. He slashed downwards but then his eyes widened when he literally cut through space. His slash caused a void to appear in front of him and before he could recover, he tripped over one of the dead Demon's blades and fell into the void. The tear in space then disappeared and the remaining demon looked around frantically before sighing and wiped the sweat off its brows.

Y/n landed with a loud thud when he fell through the rip and groggily rubbed his forehead.

"Etetete. What the hell was that?" Y/n asked himself and stood up.

He looked behind him and saw that the rip was gone. His katana disappeared and his Demonic left arm appeared.

"Where the hell am I?"

He looked up at the sky and saw that the sky was purple?

"What the hell?" he asked softly as he stared at the sky, not noticing the fast-paced footsteps.

A body then slammed into Y/n and he fell to the ground.

"Owowo." A female voice was heard and Y/n's face went blank.

"Eh?" He asked himself and looked down.

There he saw a petite girl with long silver hair and slit purple eyes, small black horns on her head and she was dressed in a black leather revealing outfit. She had small black wings located near her waist and a black tail.

The girl looked at Y/n and her eyes widened.

"Eh?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

101K 4K 79
[discontinued+old] y/n is an creation of all for one. she escapes the hell at six years old to meet shota aizawa, hizashi yamada and their son hitosh...
11.5K 220 21
So basically y/n comes from a difficult background and when they came to UA they had a rocky start. But they soon found the urge to stay and become a...
1K 35 13
MHAxReaderxEyeless Jack Y/n Nyras, the younger sister of Jack Nyras has been searching for her brother after he went missing. Eventually, her family...
41.8K 591 12
(Y/N)'s mother was a highly respected IS fighter who was eventually killed in action. After her death, (Y/N) was able to spark a reaction from his m...