Bowser x Luigi

By SpookyRr

the name is so original. I know, I forgot the picture my friend gave me for this story, so don't mind it if t... More

Chapter 1: Caught by the koopa king
Chapter 2: The Koopa Prince
Chapter 3: The king wants you
Chapter 4: Mario!?
Chapter 5: Drama in the castle
Chapter 6: The rescue mission!
Chapter 7: Luigi's recovery
Chapter 8: The talk
Chapter 9: My room
Chapter 10: Dessert
Chapter 11: Curiousity
Chapter 12: Bait (Angsty)
Chapter 13: Time for action
Chapter 14: A busy cage room
Chapter 15: Seperated again
Chapter 16: The thoughts
Chapter 17: The punishment
Chapter 18: Sharing a room
Chapter 19: Taking care !NSFW!
Chapter 20: He's not here!
Chapter 21: Left behind
Chapter 22: A calm day
Chapter 23: Words hurt
Chapter 24: Running away?
Chapter 25: Love or lust? !NSFW!
Chapter 26: Stress
Chapter 27: The Truce
Chapter 28: Suspicions
Chapter 29: Betrayal
Chapter 30: Gossiping
Chapter 31: What happens at 3 AM?
Chapter 32: Where did Mario go?
Chapter 33: Kamek and koopa's
Chapter 34: Drama at dinner
Chapter 35: What have you done!?
Chapter 36: Midnight therapy
Chapter 37: A lied apology
Chapter 38: What happened to Luigi
Chapter 39: Saving Luigi (Pt. 1)
Chapter 40: Saving Luigi (Pt.2)
Chapter 41: Saving Luigi (Pt. 3)
Chapter 42: Lost memories
Chapter 43: The return
Chapter 45: Sneaky Fights
Chapter 46: the.. WHAT!?
Chapter 47: The wedding
Chapter 48: Mario's Big Day
Chapter 49: King Boo!?

Chapter 44: The party

1K 45 182
By SpookyRr

[Luigi's POV]

I went back to Bowser's room. During the walk, I made up more ideas for my plan. But then again, we could just have a fun night without me pretending to still have lost my memories. I don't quite know yet.

After still not knowing which plan I'll follow, I decided to just open the door and get it over with. When I looked into the room, I saw Bowser on the bed in a... strange... position.

He was swirling my hat on his finger and had a rose in his mouth. What... the... FUCK!?

I closed the door behind me and walked over to him. My face must've been funnily confused because he suddenly started laughing.

He almost bit through the rose while doing so but gave it to me before he could. Afterwards, he picked me up and sat me down on his lap.

While on his lap, he put my hat back on my head. "You look better with it on, cutie."

His comment made me blush. "W-why-" He shushed me before I could continue. "It's to show you who your lover is. I know that fancy marshmallow might've been your first memory, but we had many more memories together. I'd like to recreate some so you'd remember them as well."

Which ones was he talking about..? I hope he doesn't mean... but what if he does? Ehhh....

I silently looked down as I imagined which memories he might want to recreate. Suddenly, he patted my head. "You haven't changed much. You're still as adorable as ever." I smiled at what he had said.

Hmm, I could ask him the question I've been wanting to ask for a while now. It just seemed strange if I asked him while I was still 'normal', so this could be a good excuse  to finally ask it.

"Bowsie?" He looked back down at me and raised his eyebrow. "Do you guys ever have parties here?" I could hear a soft chuckle coming from him, "You just got here, and you already want to party?"

I imagined what it would be like from his point of view. Just having rescued me and I already asked for a party. It would sound so stupid!

Without realising, I started laughing as well. "But as answer to your question. We DO party, just not that often." That got my excitement up. "Can we have a party!?"

He chuckled, "If you're sure you want to." My body moved before I could even reply anything, and I hugged him tightly.

He gently put his arms around my body as well. His gentleness made me hug him less tight. "Who would you like to invite to the party if we do it?"

I thought about who was there when I lost my memories, E. Gadd, Mario, Kamek... wait. Mario! "I think his name was Mario?"

"Are you sure you want to invite Mario and not someone else?" His tone got a bit annoyed. "What's so wrong with Mario?" I was still pretending to have lost my memories, so this seemed like a good question.

"I just never really liked him. He's been like an obstacle in our relationship. I prefer it without him, but if you're sure you want to invite him... I can't really say no to that, can I?" He smiled down at me.

"Maybe you can invite Princess Peach as well. He'd be distracted if she's there." He raised his eyebrow. "How do you know about Princess Peach?"

"Oh- Uhm..." Excuse! Come up with an excuse!!! "J-Junior told me... about... her." Very convincing.

"What did he tell you?" - B

"Well, he told me that y-you were obsessed with her, but because Mario already had her, you went to me." - L

"He didn't tell you that I only wanted Peach, so he and his siblings had a mother-figure?" - B

"And I didn't choose for you just because she didn't want me. I chose you because I love you." - B

His words touched me, and I couldn't help but smile. "But sure, we can invite them both if you'd like." Before I could reply again, Kamek teleported into the room.

"Sire, Mario, and Princess Peach have invited us over to a party at the Mushroom Kingdom. They expect to see us there tomorrow at 5 pm."

Wow, what a timing!

"I see. Go and get the fashion koopa. We need to be properly dressed, of course."

"But Sire, you already have clothes?"

Bowser looked at me, and then Kamek realised what he meant. They disappeared again, but it didn't take long for them to return with the fashion koopa.

The fashion koopa told me to follow her. I did as she asked and followed her out of the room.

[Kamek's POV]

I left along with Luigi, but I didn't follow them. I teleported to Kai.

"Is it true? A party at the Mushroom Kingdom?" Oh dear.

"It is... I'll try to convince them to invite you as well! I wouldn't go without you." I hugged him from behind as to comfort him.

"You're allowed to go without me if they don't want me there. I want you to have fun with others as well." He turned to look at me.

"Don't say that! It's either us or no one. I tried befriending others, but you've always been the best to have fun with. You know most of my secrets for a reason!"

I could see a smile forming on his face again. "Like I said, it's either us or no one. I wouldn't go without you, I promise." I gently laid my hand on his cheek before hugging him.

He then hugged me back tightly. "I love you!" My heart skipped a beat before beating extremely quick. Did he really just - oh my...

It felt as if my stomach had gotten butterflies in it. "Y-you do?" I think he then realised what he said because his cheeks got redder. "Uh... yeah... it's not bad- right?"

"N-no! No! It's not bad at all!" I hugged him less tight to reassure him that it wasn't bad. He gently laid his head on my shoulder, which calmed my heart down again.

[Bowser's POV]

After waiting for around an hour, maybe more, Luigi finally came back. He sat on the bed right next to me. "So, how'd it go?"

"They'll make me a suit because apparently Mario doesn't want me to come in a dress. But we came up with a design together."

"And what design may that be?"

"You'll find out tomorrow." He said with a teasing tone. He knows very well how to keep me curious.

"Well, let's make it to tomorrow quickly then, cutie." I took all the spikey bracelets and stuff off so we could cuddle easier. After that was done, I gently held him in my arms while laying down on the bed.

He already seemed much sleepier than before, and it didn't take long until we both fell asleep.

~ The next morning ~

I was awake before they realised I was. I said they because I could hear a conversation between Luigi and Junior.

"So there's a party tomorrow? And you're all invited, except us?" - Jr.

"Yeah, Mario probably doesn't want kids at the party. He usually wants everything to be perfect when it comes to parties." - L

"About that, have you told dad that you have your memories back yet?" - Jr.

"I'm waiting for the time to tell him. Do you think he would be mad that I didn't tell him earlier..?" - L

Junior was about to say something, but then he noticed that I heard them. He was staring at me in pure shock while Luigi hadn't noticed a thing. "How long have you had your memories back for?"

Luigi slightly jumped up and almost off the bed. "Uhh..." He didn't even dare to look around at me. Junior opened his mouth to answer for him, but I stopped him. "I want to hear HIM tell ME how long he's had them back for!"

Luigi was shaking by now. Just like old times. "I won't do any harm, just tell me how long you've had them back for." He took a deep breath. "I- I've had them... s-since... we arrived back he-here."

Luigi was lucky that Kamek came to tell us they made breakfast, or else I would've snapped. (Snapping turtle fr) But instead, we just walked over to the dining room.

It was silent between Luigi and I, but the koopalings were loud enough to not silence the entire room. I've noticed that Kamek and Kai were sitting closer to each other. I wonder if they're together already? They sure seem like they are.

My thoughts were interrupted by Luigi, who was about to stand up. "Where are you going?" He looked at me. "Bathroom." And then ran out of the room.

Strange...

[Luigi's POV]

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself inside. What if he asks me why I didn't tell him!? Should I make up an excuse!? Do I tell him the truth!? What am I supposed to do!!?

I sat on the floor and closed my eyes, hoping it would calm my mind. It didn't.

Should I have just told him the truth and that I had them back already? I probably should've... but it's too late for that now! He already knows I lied! He already knows how stupid I was! But what about the party tonight!? We still have to show up together...

And if Mario finds out that something happened between Bowser and me again, he won't believe me when I say that it was my fault. Ohhh, Luigi! You have messed up badly!

I felt a tear run down my cheek. My thoughts were right, I messed up. I messed up badly. What if he won't forgive me?

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Kamek. How did they get here? I thought the door was locked.

"How did you..?"

"Teleportation. Now, what happened? You ran out of the dining room without eating, and now you're sitting here with tears in your eyes. So you can't convince me that nothing happened."

I sighed and looked away again. "Is it again between you and Bowser? Your relationship never seems to rest. What happened this time?" They were right. Our relationship barely rests.

"I-I messed up." They gently put their hand on my shoulder again.

"I... made a plan with the koopalings. A-and the plan was to keep it a secret from Bowser that my memories returned... b-but now he found out..." - L

"Your memories have returned!? But that's great news! Why would he be mad about that?" - K

"Well... he overheard Junior and I talking about when I should tell him... and when he realised that I've had them back for longer than he knew, he just seemed so angry. I-I don't know if I should tell him the truth or make up a lie." - L

"You've got yourself into some real trouble this time. Though if you lie, you'll only make it worse. You'll have to tell him the truth. It can't go too badly. He loves you, after all." - K

"But I won't be in time before the party... What if it all goes wrong there as well!?" - L

"Don't worry about that. You should just have fun there! And even if something happens, I'm there as well. Just tap my shoulder or something to get my attention, and you can tell me anything that's wrong. Oh, and the fashion koopa is already finished. You can visit her whenever you feel like it, it might help your mood get better." - K

I hugged them. "I can't thank you enough for this... but thank you." They hugged me back and even patted my back.  "Now, how about we get your smile back with some food? Most of them are already finished by now. So you can eat in peace."

They teleported us both back to the dining room. While I was eating, it was completely silent. One way calming, the other way concerning.

After I was done eating, I went over to the fashion koopa. "Ah, Luigi! Right this way! Your suit is ready, but we do need accessories, of course!" She grabbed my arm and went to the suit.

"Stand behind it. We'll see what accessories you can use." I did as she said and stood behind the suit. She inspected it all and ended up adding a green tie to the suit. "Green suits you." Pfft... it 'suit's me.

I giggled at what she said. "Adorable, but why did you giggle?"

"You said green suits me while I'm standing behind a SUIT!" She realised what she had said then and laughed as well. "I didn't even notice! Good one. Now, back to business!"

~ After some hours ~

My legs had gotten sore from standing behind that suit for so long. "Alright, that's it! Now, in the afternoon, you should at least be here at 3 pm. We'll see what we can do with your hair!"

"Am I allowed to sit down now? My legs are getting sore, and you wouldn't want me to not be able to dance with your king because of that. Would you?"

"You should've asked earlier! Of course you can have a seat." She placed a chair behind me, and I sat down on it. "Thank you." She smiled, "You're welcome."

"Oh, look at the time! It's near 3 pm already! Have we been trying styles on you for that long?"

She put a mirror in front of me and began with whatever she wanted to do for my hair.

[Bowser's POV]

I had already put my suit on. (It's 4:30 pm) I was waiting in the living room for Luigi to come. Before Luigi came, I noticed Kai had a bowtie. Kamek was still putting it on him.

Shortly after the bowtie was on, Junior ran in. He seemed really excited but left the door open behind him. I was about to close the door for him, but then I saw Luigi...

He looked so... handsome. So beautiful... That suit really suits him. (Haha! Okay, I'll stop with the suit jokes now.) I like what they did with his hair as well. It makes his pearly eyes even more beautiful.

I couldn't stop staring at him. The suit fits him perfectly. I never thought a black and white suit with a green tie could look this good on someone.

His cheeks lit up as they complimented him, which made him look even cuter. They all looked at me, waiting for my opinion on Luigi's outfit. "I- You look... stunning..." Stunning was even underestimated. His beauty doesn't have its own word.

"We better get going before we arrive too late!" Kai interrupted my thoughts. "Relax, I can just teleport us all. Maybe even give us an entrance."

Kamek teleported us all with pink/purple smoke to inside the Mushroom Kingdom. Everyone who was already there stared at us. Even Peach, and all the Toads.

Mario came forward. "You've all made it! And in time! That means the party can start already. Everyone is allowed on only this floor, and the floors above will be for the people who stay the night. Now let's-a get started!"

Then most of the people started talking already. I was going to talk to Luigi and apologise about losing my temper this morning, but he already went to Mario. Guess that has to wait...

[Luigi's POV]

"Mario! Mario!" He didn't even turn around while I was calling him, but I didn't want to run in this suit. I kept following him until he finally stopped walking. "Mario!!" He finally turned to me, "Lu? What's up?"

I tried to hug him because I wanted to tell him I got my memories back, but he pushed me away, "Please, just tell me. I'm kinda busy right now. Everything has to be perfect."

"Calm down, big bro! The Toads are doing great! And -" Before I could finish, he cut me off. "Lu, I still need to finish some things. Could you tell me later?" I sighed, nodded, and he left.

I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Princess Peach. "He'll be easier to talk to later. He's still not really over the fact that you lost your memories."

"But that's exactly what I wanted to tell him, princess! I got them back! But... I guess that can wait."

"You got them back? What's my name!?", "Easy, Princess Peach.", "What am I to your brother?", "You're like his soulmate! You 2 belong together like the moon and the stars!"

"So you did get them back! I'll tell you when Mario's able to speak to you again. Alright?"

I nodded, and she left again. Despite this being a party and a big room, it wasn't too noisy. I sat down and got some drinks offered. I should've accepted the food as well... because I was already feeling a bit tipsy.

Then Bowser came and sat next to me, his spikes almost touching the wall. "You've been sitting here for a while. Are you still feeling okay?" He gently put his hand on my back. I got my feet onto the sofa-ish seat and laid against him.

"What's the time?" He showed me a clock which said it was only 6 pm. 6 pm, and I'm already feeling a bit silly. This is gonna be a long night...

"You do know that everyone is dancing with their partner right now, right?" I sighed. "Yeaah, but I'm not good at dancing. I don't want to embarrass you."

He grabbed my arm and took me to the room where everyone else was. We blended in well at the start, until some realised we were both men...

They stared at us while Bowser was leading in the dance. He didn't seem bothered by their stares at all. Besides everyone dancing, I did feel their glances at us. Bowser leaned in a little closer during it, "Don't mind them. You'll get used to it after a while." He whispered.

We danced throughout the entire song, and he ended it by dip-kissing me. Despite all of them staring, his kiss felt as good as ever. When I opened my eyes again, I realised literally everyone was staring at us... uhm...

Mario noticed that it made me uncomfortable and quickly put another song on to distract everyone. "Wanna get more drinks? It's noticeable that you don't like crowds." He gently grabbed my hand, and we went over to the place where they 'sold' drinks.

We took some with us and went back to the seat we sat at before. After I think... an hour? Of drinking. Mario walked over to us during our conversation.

"Lu! You wanted to tell me something when you arrived here, what was it?"

"Heh?" He sighed and walked closer. "What did you want to tell me earlier?"

"Uhhhh..." I tried to remember what I wanted to tell him, but my mind was... chaotic.

"OHhh!! I got my hiccup memories back." (He hiccup while saying that. Sorry if I spelt that wrong)

"Your memories!?" He excitedly hugged me. I patted his back. "H-how'd you get them back!?"

"Ehhh... Junior said... hiccup something... I don't remember." Mario sighed and let me go again. He took off my hat and patted my head, "Don't drink too much, lil' bro. I don't want you to end up so drunk that I'd have to carry you to your room."

"Carry him to his room? We're not staying here. Kamek will teleport us all back." Mario laughed. "Kamek? They're even further gone than you! They've even kissed that uhh- Kai? And keeps telling stories to the Toads!"

"Ha! Told you they were gay!", "Dammit." Bowser gave the coin we bet for to me. "Hehehe..."

Mario just stared at us with a confused face. "You guys bet on whether Kamek was gay or not?" I nodded. "Yesssss!" Mario then just awkwardly walked away.

I rested my head against Bowser's arm. "I love you." I whispered while slightly closing my eyes. He picked me up, more gentle than ever, and decided to stay here and just get into one of the rooms.

He asked Mario which room was ours and we got shown the way. The room was nice... I think. I didn't see much of it... because the moment the door opened, I had fallen asleep in Bowser's arms.

[Kai's POV]

I didn't drink much this night because it was quite fun seeing how Kamek acts when drunk. Even if we were almost the only people left in the room, it was still fun.

They came up to me and nearly dropped to the floor right in front of me. I caught them before they could. They held onto me, and I held onto them. "Alright, that's enough now. Let's go get you to bed."

They tried to resist at first, but it was easy to still get them with me. Just as I went inside our room, they suddenly started crying. I closed the door behind us and held onto him, "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

They held onto me as well and hid their face in my chest. (Logical, I know.) "I love you!" They sobbed. I sighed in relief and let out a giggle as well. "I love you too, now it's time for bed."

I kind of carried them over to the bed because they could barely walk, but once we got there. It didn't take long for us both to fall asleep.

(The end of Chapter 44)

... my longest chapter yet cause it also took me the longest. I love y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.6K 9
~~~~~~~~~~~πŸ’–~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Struggling Brooklyn plumbers named Mario and Y/N gets transported through the Mushroom Kingdom with a young prince named P...
77.7K 1.9K 23
The cover was made by myself, but I do not own the picture of Bowser Warning: Lots of grammar/spelling mistakes! I wrote all of this like 4 ish years...
76.8K 1.4K 17
CURRENT STATE: [DISCONTINUED] #bowuigi #luigi #bowser Thanks for reading if you have, this is my first writing experience on Wattpad or any writing...
77.4K 1.5K 21
(i wrote this a couple years ago its awful please check out my new writing in my tankman fic) Senpai x reader yep that's story lol The reader is gen...