Illusion | Taekook ✔️

By amy_149

✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

5. Unexpected Changes

1.7K 100 22
By amy_149

Jeon Jungkook

"Good Noon Mr. Jeon." The doctor said as she entered my home office that is in the other wing of this villa.

"Goodnoon Doctor, Have a seat." I said gesturing. "So what's the news?"

"Mr. Jeon, I did a thorough checkup on him, the tests you particularly asked me to perform. He is a bit weak due to improper diet. There are no other health issues. Um...and about the other thing he is not sexually abused or forcefully penetrated, there are no evidences of it besides the marks. There is no way medical expertise can tell the real reason. Either it could be due to domestic violence or during some highly sadistic sexual activity, or it could be both.

He was bit hesitant to reveal them to me at first but I assured him that this will remain confidential. I assume you reasons behind these are positive. Overall, it is evident that he has suffered alot emotionally and physically. I was a female and still he flinched when I had to touch him for checkup. So, this tells he is still in his traumatic episode or after effects of whatever he had to go through. He is quite young, 23."

"I'll keep that in mind please leave the copy of reports with me and there is no need to tell this to anyone." I instructed.

"I understand." She bowed and left the room. I went through all of his reports massaging my temples. This boy is a mystery that keeps pulling me in and I don't know the reason why I want to keep him safe. I have to leave for a meeting in twenty minutes and Hyunjin is not here. I galnced at the clock then it came to me that he would've gone for lunch. So I made why way to the other side of villa. The dining hall was empty, he must be in kitchen.

"Hyunjin we still have......" I stopped in my tracks looking at the scene infront of my eyes. Taehyung smiling ear to ear feeding Hyunjin who was entirely leaning on the kitchen counter so closer to him.

Something inside me burned, I raised my hand to save sungmo from explanations as I have seen what I didn't want to see.

"He can do whatever he wants." I storm out of the vicinity. I have no idea what took over me but I definitely did not liked to see him this cheerful with someone who is not me.

I came back home around 11. Walking to my room, I saw his door closed. I wonder if he is asleep. I held back my urge to knock at the door and went straight to my room. I tried hard but couldn't bring myself to sleep.

I took off my shirt and dived inside the pool. It was really a tiring day. I had multiple meetings to attend. It was around midnight when I couldn't find myself sleeping so I thought of doing this endeavor, unaware of the fact that someone was watching me.

------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

I have been looking for him whole day. But I guess he didn't came back. I couldn't sleep so, I stood by the window to gaze at sky. This helps me to calm and think. After a few minutes I saw a figure coming to the pool as he neared, I found out that it's Jungkook. He took off his shirt. Even from this distance I can tell that how toned his body is. His abs resting well on his abdomen. His tattooed arm flexing as he raised them to dive in.

I felt my cheeks being heated. I mentally slapped myself to thinking like this about the man who saved me from my misery. I'll use this chance to talk to him. I left my room and made my way towards the pool.

Reaching there I saw him resting his back against the wall on pool as his arm griped on the edge, and with other he held a glass of whiskey. "Can I sit here?" I asked gathering my courage and he just nodded without looking at me. I sat on one of the benches.

"Did you eat dinner?" he questioned.

"Yes...."

"Then why are you not asleep?"

"I was waiting for you." I said and he snapped his head in my direction.

"Why?"

"I wanted to apologize earlier.... I didn't mean to... He.. Um..asked that...he wanted to taste what I was cooking... I didn't mean to make you upset." I stuttered. I don't know why I am so afraid of his rage.

"It's okay...." he said taking a sip from his glass.

"Thankyou...." I mumbled loud enough that he could hear me in this utter silence that surrounded us. I stood up for leaving.

"Did I say that you can leave?" He said.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked awkwardly staring at my hands.

"Make it up to me..... For earlier." He said looking at me. I am not sure what he meant. But I only know one meaning to these words.

With slightly shivering hands, I started undoing the buttons of my shirt under his pierce gaze. Atleast I think he won't hurt me.

"Hey.....what are you doing?" he jumped out of the pool coming close to me as he held my both hands that were on my shirt.

"You...said...make it up to you...so, I thought...." I bit my lower lip looking away embarrassed. I was so wrong to think that he wanted me to make up to him using my body.

He chuckled lightly, "No silly, I want you to make something for me to eat.... I am hungry."

I looked at his eyes, I could only find purity in his intentions. I now felt more embarrassed, he left my hands and walked upto stool to pick up robe. He pushed back his blond hair with a faded cut from side. He was only wearing boxers, his thighs were strong dripping with water. I tore my gaze away, giving him moment to put on robe.

"I am sorry if I made you comfortable.... I didn't realize I was only in my boxers. Let's go inside." he said and I followed.

"Also..." he turned around his face speaking, "If you want to use swimming pool don't use the main one. There are cameras and no privacy. Use the one that is next to gym. It is private."

"Yes, thank you for informing. What would you like to eat... Something in particular?" I asked because I don't want him to be angry again.

"No... I'll eat whatever you make me." He said taking an apple from the fruit basket on counter.

"Okay...." I mumbled, taking out the ingredients from fridge and cabinets. Thanks from the lunch time I am aware of mostly things.

"Noodles..... I want to make Japchae." I bit my lower lip.

"Check the pantry..... Push that handle on the ends of cabinet." I did and the whole door clicked open as I stepped inside the pantry. It was a whole size room stocked up till ceiling with variety of ingredients like a supermarket.

I took me more than five minutes to track down where noodles were. I extended my arm up but another hand picked them before I could. I turned around to find Jungkook, standing in my personal space.

His face inches away from mine. I couldn't hold eye contact for longer his eyes were so beautiful pulling me in and I don't want to have those thoughts, not about him. He was so close that I could feel his warm breath on my right cheek.

"Here, I thought you might not be able to find them." he handed me the noodles.

"T-thankyou."

For the whole time I was cooking he was looking at me. I could feel his gaze even I had my back on him.

"Are you comfortable here Taehyung? Do you need anything?" I can sense he wanted to start a conversation. Who wouldn't want to know about a miserable person on run. He helped me atleast he deserves to know.

"Yes.... Thank you Mr. Jeon." I said turning back smiling.

"Don't call me that." he said.

"What?"

"Don't call me Mr. Jeon whenever you talk to me....."

"I um...I assume you are older than me... Can I call you hyung?" I asked dishing out the contents from the pot.

"Yes... I very much like that...." he smiled.

"Here, I hope you like it." I placed the plate infront of him.

"Still something is missing. You are forgetting something." he said with a serious face. It took me a few seconds to realize what he wanted.

So I hesitantly, took the chop sticks rolling a bite and nearing it nearing his mouth. He took the bite looking at me.

"This....is delicious." he said between chewing making an aggressive face. I take it as his habit to admire tastful food.

"Here, taste some...." he smiled offering me a bit and I hesitantly ate it from his hands.

"You are not angry with me anymore.... Right?"

"After this? Not a chance." He was still devouring the food.

For some reason he kept on offering me some bites and I couldn't refused him so I ate by his hands. It felt good. Like someone was taking care of me or perhaps I was thinking ahead of myself. Luring myself into an illusion.

-----------------------------------------------------

Slow burn 🔥🔥

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 1.2K 34
Gossips are worse than thieves because they steal another person's dignity, honour, reputation and credibility which are impossible to store. Where s...
419K 30.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
722K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...