Wish Upon A Star

Da gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

47

170 9 10
Da gd_carpediem

"If you wrote a book about falling in love with someone you can't have, what would be the last line?"

"Out of the 8 billion hearts, I fell for a heart that doesn't beat for me."

---

Six months ago........

Dahyun and Sana attended an event as one the special guests there. It was late at night and the party wasn't over but the two decided to go home since they already both drank. Of the two of them, Sana drank heavily and binged. Sana was the only one got wasted that night as she had consumed very much alcohol so Dahyun had to take Sana home urgently.

"Sana...Let's go home. You're drunk".

Dahyun said as she helped Sana to walk through the parking area until they reached her car.

"N~No..I~I'm not d~drunk, Dahyunieeee. Let's go back there! I~I don't want to go home yet!". Sana was drunkenly complaining while she tried to get out of Dahyun's grip on her wrist.

"I said let's go. You're not going to drink anymore. Don't be so stubborn, Sana. Please? Jihyo will scold me."

"Y~You're the stubborn one here. I~I told you I still want to dr~drink more!", Sana insisted.

"No! Let's go now".

Dahyun said with a firm voice. She then carried Sana and put the drunk woman inside the car. She quickly got in the car as well. And when she was about to start the car, Sana hit her in the arm.

"Let's not leave yet!", Sana whined.

"J~Just let me drink more! Please, Dahyunaaaa. I want to drown myself and get wasted tonight!".

The tears welled up in Sana's hazy eyes. Her voice was mixed with pain, desperation, and sadness. At that point, Dahyun knew why Sana was acting like this.

It is because of one person.

"I~I want to forget her! I want her out of my mind even just for tonight! I'm so tired....My mind, my body, and my heart. They are already tired and I.....I can't take this pain anymore! Tell me, Dahyun...Why did she leave me?! Whyyy?!".

Sana began to sob uncontrollably. She could not stop sobbing while she tightly grips to the woman's arm beside her.

Dahyun bit her lower lip; she tightened her grip on the steering wheel as she suppressed her emotion. Just seeing Sana look so devastated hurts her so much. Her heart is broken into pieces. She turns to Sana and held the woman's hand then gives them a gentle caress.

"Sana...Stop this already. That's enough. Don't hurt yourself anymore", Dahyun said in a low and soft voice.

"Stop torturing yourself. You don't deserve this.."

Dahyun cupped Sana's face. She then looks sincerely at Sana. "It's been a long time since she left you. Just forget about her. I'm here. I'm always here for you". Dahyun wiped  Sana's tears with her thumbs and then kissed the woman on its forehead. She slowly lowered her face and gradually she came closer until she felt Sana's lips and kissed them. She has a feelings for Sana for a long time now. She tried to stop herself to fall in love, but her heart just can't. Even though she knows that Sana always sees her as a friend.

Dahyun felt Sana respond to the kiss. In her whole life, Dahyun become happier even though she knew what she did was wrong. She thought it was possible. She thought there was hope. She thought Sana could love her now. But then, Sana quickly pushed her and break away from the kiss. That night, she came to her senses. Everything she wants is not possible. She will never have a place in Sana's heart.

She can never replace Tzuyu in Sana's heart.

"I'm sorry...". Dahyun averted her gaze from Sana. There was a part of her that was happy but somehow mixed with regret because she already ruined their friendship.

A moment of silence prevailed between the two of them.

"Are you mad at me?". Dahyun started the conversation.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for falling in love with you. You only see me as a friend, right? Why are you so sweet to me? I don't understand!".

Dahyun's voice cracks up. She tightly grip on the steering wheel while she was trying to convince herself not to break down in front of Sana.

"Dahyunaa...." Sana mumbled.

"Why do you care so much? Why are you giving me signals? Tell me the truth...Tell me that you see me as more than just a friend. You can't, right?". Dahyun look at Sana with a sad stare and Sana averted her eyes from her and just look down. "Of course...you can't say that because we're just friends." Tears suddenly fell from her eyes and before Sana saw it, Dahyun immediately wiped the tears away.

Sana remains silent. She knew she was hurting Dahyun too much. Dahyun is important to her. She really cherished and valued their friendship together. As time goes by, she notices Dahyun treated her differently and she knew Dahyun had already feelings for her. In the time they have been together. Dahyun is always there for her at her best, especially at her worst. Dahyun is so pure and a soft-hearted person. Anyone will going to like her, beauty on the outside and inside that's why she once liked Dahyun. It's not hard to love Dahyun. But then, she turned a blind eye to Dahyun's feelings and completely ignored them. Sana even stop herself from admiring Dahyun and paid more attention to their friendship instead. She knew to herself that she was not still okay. That she still hasn't moved on from her past. She's not ready yet to open her heart to someone and to love again. Besides this, she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Sana doesn't want to lose Dahyun.

"I'm sorry. I'll go now." Sana was about to open the car door but Dahyun stop her right away.

"Where are you going? Don't leave. I'll take you home", Dahyun said while holding Sana's arm to stop the woman from leaving. Sana obliged and all of a sudden, she turned to face Dahyun and give the woman a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry....I'm sorry, Dahyunaaa", Sana began to cry again and Dahyun gently rubs her back.

"I'll understand. Stop crying now". Even though Dahyun was dying inside, she still manage to comfort Sana.

End of flashback.....

"You're here again".

"This is the fifth time you've been coming here every night".

Tzuyu just came home after she took Elkie to the airport which was scheduled tonight to fly back to Taiwan.

Dahyun came back from her trance when she heard a voice coming from the distance. She turned around and there was the tall girl who had just gotten out of her car.

Dahyun was taken aback by the sudden appearance of the tall girl. She was spacing out too much that's why she didn't notice Tzuyu. She just smiled when she was caught in that situation.

"I thought no one would see me at this hour", Dahyun said with a chuckle as she glanced at her wristwatch to make sure it was already late at night.

"How could I not notice? I'm Sana's neighbor. Our houses are next to each other", Tzuyu let out a smirk and walked back to her car to get something. "I bought some beer. You want to drink?", she offered then threw it to Dahyun without saying a word. Good thing, Dahyun has great reflexes so she quickly manage to catch the canned beer that flew to her.

"Nice catch!".

"Yahh..You know you can hand it to me in a proper way". Dahyun pouted her lips and frowned at Tzuyu who was now walking towards her.

Tzuyu went beside Dahyun and lean against Dahyun's car. She then opened her beer and take a sip of it before she speak.

"Why would I do that if you are planning to steal Sana from me? Aren't you lucky if I will be so nice to you?", Tzuyu softly chuckled.

"Oww...So you're telling me you're already afraid that I might gonna do that? I didn't expect you would be threatened?", Dahyun said then she opened her beer. And before she drinks the liquor, she let out a laugh while glancing at Tzuyu. "I only said that so you can treat Sana the way she deserves. So please, don't hurt her anymore. This time, treat her better. Can you do that?".

"That's why I came back here...", Tzuyu simply said and Dahyun simply nodded at her.

"You know what...I once said to myself I will going to punch you in the face when you get back here.."

"Why you didn't do that?".

"I forgot because I already saw her crying."

"So all I did was gave you a warning and threaten you. If I make trouble that day, Sana will only have a hard time. She will cry even more. You know her, she was too soft. She can break so easily."

"Ever since you left Sana, she's been crying all the time. And I blame you and your stupidity for doing that to her. She was devastated and miserable. She even neglected herself and also her career."

"It's been almost a year now. I thought you would never come back. So I tried my best...I gave my all for Sana. I always make her feel special, make her smile and laugh. I always wanted Sana to be happy so I didn't leave her. I'm always there by her side to help her forget you. But no matter what I do, she still can't. She doesn't want to forget you. Of course..you are her first love and that's when I realized I already lost to you."

"And now that you're already here. I will stop waiting for her. Because in the end, her heart will never belong to me. It's always you who owns her heart."

Back then, Dahyun wasn't supposed to fall in love with Sana. They were supposed to be just friends but somehow she managed to fall in love with Sana. She just loves everything about Sana. She could adore Sana forever. She has looked at Sana in millions of ways and she has loved Sana in each. Dahyun will always be certain of Sana. She falls in love unexpectedly with the person she can't have and it hurt her so much. But then again, she convinced herself until she accepted the fact that the connection between them will always be about friendship. Dahyun and Sana will just suppose to be friends.

"Thank you for doing all of that to her. I am truly grateful to you. Don't worry, I will not going to ask you to stay away from her. You can still continue to be friends with her. You are important to Sana and I know she values you so much."

Tzuyu took another sip of her beer. She even shake it to check if the liquor had gone down. She and Dahyun were just both staring at Sana's house while still talking to each other. 

"Thank you for reminding me of that. But, can I ask you a favor before I leave?", Dahyun said and smiled softly.

"What did you say?!".

"Silly...I know you heard me. Don't make me repeat that. You just want your heart to jump for joy because you know I'm leaving. No rival. No problem." Dahyun laughed when she saw how Tzuyu glared at her.

"You're insane. Why are you leaving? Where are you going?". Tzuyu furrowed at Dahyun with confusion on her face. "How about Sana? Does she know your plan to leave?".

"I will tell her as soon as you do my favor. A year that I've always been by her side...I guess that's enough for now. Besides, you're already here. I know and I trusted you will never leave her again. And maybe, it's time for me to start letting go of her. I will go to Japan for some business matter. I don't know how long I will gonna stay there. So I also don't know when will I get back here. I will be going to start moving on there and keep forward for myself", Dahyun explained.

"Why are you saying this to me?".

"Because I trust you. So will you do me a favor?".

"Okay. What is it?".

"Just give me three days to prepare myself on how will I say goodbye to Sana. Will you allow me to do that? I'll promise I won't do something to Sana. I just want to make the most of my time that left with Sana before I leave here in Seoul".

"When?".

"Next week".

"Yah! That's so soon. Do you think Sana will let you leave?".

"She will."

"Because, I need it." Dahyun grinned at Tzuyu.

"So what now?", Dahyun asked again as she wants confirmation from the tall girl. She then make a toast before she emptied her can.

Tzuyu raised her canned beer as she wants to have a toast with Dahyun. Also, to give her approval in Dahyun's favor.

Dahyun and Tzuyu drink their beer and emptied the cans.

"As soon as you come back here, we should be friends. Let's be friends." Tzuyu let out a soft and warm smile on her lips.

"Are you sure you want me to be your friend?", Dahyun chuckled.

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun from head to toe. "You seem to be nice and kind. So why not? I will going to introduce you to my friends. I will also let you be friends with them so the four of us will be best friends".

"Deal?", Tzuyu asked Dahyun and offer her hand to do a handshake.

"Alright. For sure, it will be awesome. So deal! I'm on it", Dahyun smilingly said and then accepted Tzuyu's handshake.

"It's late now. I have to go. Thank you for the beer."

"Here..Catch!", Dahyun throw the empty can at the tall girl.

"Yah!". Tzuyu was startled as she caught the can.

"Nice catch there! Have a good night's sleep!".

Dahyun laughingly waved at Tzuyu as she get inside her car. She closed the car door and then looked at the side mirror to see Tzuyu who was standing right there with a huge smile on her face. She gave three short hoots on the car horn before she drove away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time no update. I have a problem with updating. My wattpad just keeps loading. And it's the only app I can't use. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of our internet. So I used data just to give an update. Can somebody help me to figure out any solution to this? How can I update now?☹️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

48.4K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...
7K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...