๐‘ท๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’† [Dr Stone]

By sxftreo

"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ญ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐Ÿฉทใƒ‰ใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใƒณ Dr Stone x Rea... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Tsukasa
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Senku
Ryusui
Ukyo

13

5.2K 246 121
By sxftreo

"MA'AM, THE FURNACE IS READY"

[Name] looked distraught. Sure she wasn't teaching them how to make weapons, but she was sort of helping them visualise the idea. How much ever she wanted to help them, their strength combined with weapons would be the death of Senku.

Therefore it was decided that she would only help them store food for the winter. She had figured out the location of boars and goats using geographical adventures with Tsukasa.

The latter wanted to spend every second with her.

Making the furnace would help them make various cuisines to their own liking.

She didn't necessarily hate it here, Yuzuriha and Taiju's company was more than enough for her. But her body ached for Senku's touch, since it's already been over a month since she's been held hostage.

She could sometimes feel him in the form of Tsukasa but had to shake herself away from that imagery. There was a problem though, [Name] oddly felt conflicted.

Her heart knew for a fact that she loved Senku but Tsukasa's actions didn't go by unnoticed. He would give her the reciprocation that Senku never gave her.

His eyes always held a glimmer when he talked to her. Not to mention his determination towards his goals.

Each time this happened, she had to slap herself. "Don't forget, he killed people."

Autumn had rolled around, signalling that winter was approaching. She had decided to go find more packs of animals that she could either bring back to slaughter or breed.

Again, the same thoughts loomed in her head. Did she love Senku? Or was her brother right, that she was just obsessed with him.

Like a fan is to their idol.  Her head was spinning with questions.

"Hey Tsukasa" she thought of an idea, it might be stupid and might be disliked but she wanted to try.

The male looked down to her level and stopped in his tracks, setting the basket full of meat aside.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered, just enough for him to hear her. His eyes widened in surprise, never in a million years did he expect to say those words.

"Repeat that, again" he said.

She stepped closer to him, so that she was almost touching him.

"I want to check if I have feelings for you. I know it's not the best way of ask-"

She was then pushed forward to his chest by his hand, touching her lower back.  He gently caressed her skin and brought his face near.

"I'll be your test subject then" his grip around her tightened as he leaned in to kiss her. Their lips softly touched as she pressed on hers too.

Her insides were flipping upside down. This was her second kiss yet it felt so surreal.

She hung both her arms around his neck, bringing him closer. She could feel herself relaxing under his touch and wanting more.

Tsukasa was having the time of his life. He knew she was just using him to confirm her feelings for Senku, but just kissing her like this was enough for him.

Her eyes fluttered open and there she realised that the person in front of her was no longer Tsukasa, but Senku.
And then finally her suspicions were proven false yet again.

He then pulled away from the kiss, both of them panting for air, still in each other's arms. [Name] swallowed when she saw Tsukasa's dishevelled state.

They were still in each other's arms until Tsukasa cleared his throat.

"Ahem, so I feel that cleared your suspicions" he raised a brow to which she nodded aggressively.

"You're a real good kisser Tsukasa" she spoke, her breaths ragged.

"Want to do it one more time?" He asked her curiously, making blood rise to her face. She didn't have to answer however as the rustles of bushes were heard and out popped Hyoga.

"Seeing my sister kiss someone is unbearable" he dusted the leaves of his clothes and walked towards the looped teenagers.

"How bout you jump off a cliff then? Do both of us a favour" she raised her middle finger towards him and let go of Tsukasa.

"I thought you were loyal to the leek boy, change of heart maybe?" Hyoga asked her, irking her even more.

"She is, this was just an experiment," Tsukasa replied. This kiss had finally set his goals straight.

Even though the kiss was amazing for him, he couldn't help but feel that she was lacking passion. Like she was just following his lead and not of her own accord.

He could never get her, that's for sure. Whatever Senku had done to make her fall this bad, made him jealous. Maybe her leaving during winter will finally turn him back to his stern self.

****

"YUZURIHAAAA" [Name] cried to the brown haired female. Yuzuriha had made [Name] her personal winter outfit which matched perfectly with her white hair.

It was a plain white thick overcoat with two drawstrings attached. The fur around the edges were tainted pale brown and the length was just above her knees.

Yuzuriha didn't stop there as she made her fur boots to wear along with her outfit, though they weren't long, they were comfortable.

The middle of December had already started which also signalled the departure of [Name]. As the first snowflake fell to the ground, Tsukasa knew that his time with her was up.

"[Name]" Taiju was already shedding tears beckoning the female to follow.

"I'll be back for both of you. Until then, keep Senku's empire growing." she whispered the latter as she winked to them. Both gave her a determined nod as she walked over to Tsukasa.

"Thank you for kidnapping me, I guess? I'm not backing down when the war comes." she laughed. It was true that she did have fun here even though she was a supposed hostage. Tsukasa never held her captive, she felt just like a new member.

"I won't hold back either" he shook her hand and smiled back. His feelings for her had started to dissipate after the kiss, finally realising the true outcome.

"Ukyo will guide you back, don't get lost" he chuckled.

"You got it" she whipped her head around to see Ukyo tugging his hat.

****

"What's your favourite colour?" She leaned her back against the tree. They were currently resting after a long walk.

"Yellow" Ukyo replied with a sigh.

"How old are you?"

"20"

"Damn you old old" she laughed.

"You've been talking non stop for the past 5 hours. Do you not know how to shut the fuck up once in a while?" Ukyo gave her a stern look, folding his knees to get some warmth.

"Why did you join Tsukasa's army?" She questioned him, completely dismissing his plea.

"ISN'T it obvious? He revived me and he could've easily killed me as well" he let out a warm breath.

"Then why don't you join us? I know you're bothered by his statue killing since I literally saw you flinch everytime it was mentioned." She snuggled closer to him.

"You think so?" He hummed to himself, spiralling into conflicted decisions.

"I know so" she smiled at him as she pulled her hood up to cover her head.

Ukyo had grown fond of the girl, despite how obnoxious and talkative she was. She had a way without sensing people's emotions without any trace.

****

"Bye Ukyo, think about my offer!" She waved to the male. They were just a few metres away from the science kingdom and [Name] had decided this is where they would say farewell.

Ukyo shrugged at her words and trudged back towards base.

Nevertheless, as [Name] made her way there, she felt odd.

Her brother's words relating to her obsession still lingered in her mind. She was in love and she knew it but, but

No, she shook her head.

She was never going to fall for her brother's manipulative words again.

A/N
BRO WTF IS WATTPAD MALFUNCTIONING 😭😭
Re-edited here ya go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 15.4K 25
"ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด„แดแดแด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดแด… ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ สœแดแดก ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดแดษดแด‡ส€." - ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด‹แดœ ษช๊œฑสœษชษขแด€แดษช ________...
82.7K 2.7K 41
Everyone on that day, turned to stones. โš ๏ธ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎโš ๏ธ This is my first fanfic of Dr. Stone. This is from the anime/manga: Dr. Stone. For those who...
88.1K 3.7K 62
[Ishigami Senku ร— Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
37K 580 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023