Escape (Chresanto August & Ba...

Galing kay DollyDaee

Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the stor... Higit pa

Escape:
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5
E. 6
E. 7
E. 8
E. 9
E. 10
E. 11
E. 12
E. 13
E. 14
E. 16
E. 17
E. 18
E.19
E.20
Escape' 2

E. 15

398 16 4
Galing kay DollyDaee

[2 DAY]

Paris P.O.V

"I need some water, I'm dying of thirst." I slightly chuckled and then sighed.

Chresanto was so upset with me, he didn't even bother feeding me or giving me something to drink. I had to depend on Deja to give me whatever he gave her. I was surprised he was being more lenient with her.

He had kept his distance from me, and I was okay with it. I was tired of getting abused.

"I'll get you something, don't get up." She said pushing me back a little, because I was going to get it myself.

She walked out of the room and I sighed. I couldn't believe how bad he had hurt me and I didn't realize it, till I looked in the mirror the night after to take a shower. I don't even think he even realized it.

Every time he would walk pass me he would just take a glimpse of me and continue about his business.

"Paris?" Chresanto said and I quickly jumped up and headed over to the corner. I couldn't take another beating. "No I didn't come in here to hit you." He said and I still didn't care.

"Please? Come here?" He said and I slowly walked over to the bed where he had sat down at. I stared at him as he stared back. "I just want to apologize for hurting you. I won't do it again." He said and I felt the anger building up.

"Whatever Chresanto! You don't fucking care about me! You fucking cut me with a knife and left me to bleed! I could've died and you probably wouldn't care! I don't love you and I wish I never met you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" I cried and I felt a slap go across my face as he stood up and walked out of the room.

I knew he couldn't do it. He's going to always tell me what he's going to do and do the opposite. I just wish I could escape.

Jacob P.O.V

"So, you mean to tell me your on my side?" I asked the man who had came and picked up me from the house I was staying in.

"Yeah I am. And I need your help." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well I mean what's up then? I'm all in this right now, cause this shit unbelievable if you ask me." I told him and he started to chuckle.

"Alright let's get to business." He said and took a seat in front of me and I got comfortable.

Daniel P.O.V

"Nah mane, I'm a wreck right now." I told Marcus as we took a seat in the cafeteria.

"I know, but come on man? It's about to be the biggest party of the year. And plus we graduating this year." He said and I sighed knowing that no matter how many times I told him I didn't want to go he was going to keep asking. "Look mane, I'll go if you get the fuck off my dick about it." I said taking a sip of the milk from the carton.

"Ay man. Who's that over there?" He said and I looked over at the girl walking in. "Clarie, Clarie Thompson." I said eying her as she walked through the cafeteria.

"Look like to me she coming over here." Marcus said and she was. I didn't need no small talk with her, because I knew Paris despised of her.

I turned my head when I noticed her staring at me. I knew what Clarie was about. "Hey cutie." She said sitting in front of me. "Hey dick sucker." I replied giving her a smirk and she laughed.

"I like that." She said and I shook my head. "What the hell you want?" I said getting irritated. "You, but have you seen Deja around?" She said and I shook my head no.

Deja wasn't opening the door for me the pass two days, so I didn't know what was up with her. "Oh that's crazy. I just wanted to tell her sorry for her lost." She said and I lifted a brow. "Who died?" Marcus said jumping in.

"Lucas, we found his body a couple of days back." She said smirking as if this shit was funny. "Get the fuck out of here slut." I said getting up from the table with Marcus strolling up behind me.

"You alright?" Marcus asked and I ignored him. I knew this was probably the reason she was probably ignoring me and it was a pathetic reason. I knew it was more to this story then that and I was determined to find out.

__

I pulled up to the apartments and rushed out of my car and charged to the door. I knocked repeatedly and there was still no answer.

Getting angrier I pounded on the door with my back until it finally opened. I looked around the apartment and didn't find her anywhere.

I saw some soda and a tv dinner left on the table, so I knew someone had to taken her. It's not like her to leave shit around like this. Deja had OCD, and mess bothered her to the limit.

I sighed throwing myself on the couch as the tears slowly fell down my face. I knew crying wasn't a nigga thing, but I couldn't take this shit.

- Midnight: Around 2AM

Paris P.O.V

Deja was sound asleep, but I couldn't sleep for nothing. I was starving for some food.

I pushed myself out of the bed, staring at the big scar I had on my leg. It was healing, but it hurt. I limped my way out of the room and towards the kitchen.

As I got in there, I noticed broken glass on the floor. "What the fuck I mumbled?" I step around it until I missed and stepped on one with my toe. "Ouch" I said lowly.

I was about to open the refrigerator when I started to here a whimper. It was loud, but it wasn't in the kitchen. I limped my way to the sound and It was coming from Chresanto's room.

I peeped inside and saw him crying. I noticed the pills and brown paper bags that were sitting on his desk.

I walked in and went up to his desk slowly. He didn't notice me, so I was fine. I looked at the pills and merely froze. These weren't just any pills to take. Chresanto was taking opiates, and with crack cocaine on the side.

Chresanto is killing him self slowly. "What the fuck you doing in here?" He said and I jumped. "I-I-I came to check on you." I lied.

"Why so you can tell me how you feel about me again? And hurt me? You know this is your fault I'm this way! I should've never helped your ass when I first met you. You're a pathetic dumb son of a bitch!" He said standing up and I slowly walked back, but he kept walking closer to me.

He punched me in my face and I fell over. "Chresanto, please." I cried, but he ignored me.

He kicked me repeatedly in the stomach again and then went to my face. I tried to get up, but my legs were to weak. I saw him pull out his pocket knife again.

He calmed down and came down to my face, he slide the knife down me fast and I screamed.

He took the knife and scraped it down my arms, as I screamed once more. I couldn't believe Deja couldn't hear all of this. Where could she be?

Everything got dark and Chresanto started to fade off in my vision.. the last thing I said was "Stop."

Vote/Comment

Chresanto in the Multimedia... tell me what y'all think.. Just a short chapter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

536 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
249K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
107K 3.7K 36
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and have finally found her way out. She's mad in love with her boyfriend August and would do...