DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 10

6.2K 142 11
By jijin53

But who knows that fate can sometimes play tricks on people, over and over again shattering your expectations...

A week after the exam, Sailom looked at the scorecard sent by the teacher in his hand, he always maintained excellent grades and was still able to receive a scholarship. But this time he didn't care about his score at all, for him now the scorecard that Kanghan was holding was more important.

Sailom didn't scorecard to put the report scorecard in his bag, turned his head to look at Kanghan sitting at the back of the class, he stared at the paper in his hand with a very serious expression. He got up and went to look for him, in the classroom other classmates were still paying attention to the scorecard in his hand, No one noticed him, before he approached, Kanghan took his bag and ran out of the class.

Sailom quickly chased and successfully blocked Kanghan before he reached the first floor, he put his hands on his knees, leaning forward, gasping for breath because of chase him, now slowly calming down.

"I've been calling you for half a day, can't you hear me?"

"I heard."

"Then why don't you stop?"

"I don't want to disappoint you."

Sailom didn't know what to say, but based on Kanghan's tone and expression, the answer could be guessed.

"I...failed a subject."

Kanghan showed his score card to him, muttering like a sleepwalker. Sailom put the problem of himself being unemployed behind his back and smiled at him to ease his opponent's sadness.

"Didn't I tell you don't take the results too seriously, as long as you put in your best effort in the process."

"But others take results very seriously."

"You've heard that it's not important what other people think of you, it's how you think about yourself that matters."

"But I also feel like I'm not good enough."

"Not everyone who just started is successful, failing one subject also means that you have improved a lot compared to before, didn't you always fail all subjects before."

"That means I'll pass all the subjects next time, right?"

"Have you never heard that if you try, you will definitely succeed?"

"Then next time...you'll still try with me, right?"

Sailom looked at his questioner with a glint in his eyes, he wanted to say that even if Kanghan didn't say he wanted to be with him all the time, he would go with him unconditionally. But everything went according to Mrs. Ging's rules, and now she came to ask him to fulfill her promise.

An elderly woman walked over and Sailom clasped her hands to greet her, which caused Kanghan to turn his head, his sharp eyes narrowed and he saw that his grandmother was more serious than usual.

"Grandma called the homeroom to ask about Kanghan's grades, so she took this opportunity to personally pick up Kanghan, since Grandma has something to tell Sailom anyway."

Until now, Sailom always thought that Grandma Ging was a very kind person, even now he still thinks so, the tone when talking to him always carries a ray of sympathy.

"What do you want to tell Sailom?" Kanghan looked at the person in question, and looked back at his grandmother suspiciously.

" Grandma is sorry to have to cancel Sailom's tutoring."

"What does this mean?" Kanghan growled, looking puzzled at Grandma and Sailom.

"Grandma made a condition to Sailom that if he didn't pass all the subjects in the midterm exam, all the tutoring agreements would be cancelled."

"Did you really make this deal with my grandmother?" Kanghan looked at Sailom in disbelief.

"Um." Sailom lowered his head and lowered his eyes.

Kanghan could barely contain his anger, and he didn't know why he got angry when he heard that agreement, even though he didn't want to learn at all in the first place and always did everything to keep Sailom out of the way. away from his life. But now all is as he wished, as a result he himself feels disappointed and depressed after learning the truth.

What's worse is knowing that all of my friends have passed the subject of Buddhism, but I fail this subject.

Because Kanghan thought this subject was very simple, he could pass without reading a book, so he didn't pay much attention. But who can think of a subject that they don't pay attention to, think that there is no problem, but have such a big impact.

More than two weeks since the announcement of the test scores, Sailom and Kanghan seem to have become strangers who have never seen each other again. There is nothing related to each other anymore and Sailom's friends don't like Kanghan's friends very much, the two of them become two parallel lines that no longer intersect.

On the other hand, Sailom was also surrounded by a number of things right now. Because after accepting Mrs. Ging's conditions, wanting him to ensure that Kanghan would pass all the subjects of the midterm exam, he had to stop working at the garage to spend all his time. tutoring time for Kanghan. But when he goes back to work again, he discovers that the boss has hired another special employee to replace him, causing Sailom to take time to find the new part-time job he has. can do after school.

But a few days passed, he could still only be disappointed, and the debt was still increasing. Finally, when the day came to repay the debt, he had to choose the last resort. He took out from a desk drawer a small business card he had received yesterday from Nam, a good friend of Saifah. When he happened to stop by the hospital to see Saifah, that person knew that he was looking for a job, so he recommended him a light and well-paid job. At the first minute of knowing the contents of this job, Sailom immediately refused. But when he had time to think about it, he thought he could handle it because he needed to make money and pay off his debts, which was a priority.

Slender fingers dialed the number displayed on the business card, then pressed the phone to his ear, listening to the call waiting tone with his heart pounding. It wasn't until a sharp voice rang out that he unintentionally held his breath for a moment.

"Hello, I received this phone number from Mr. Nam, it's just...."

"You took the job of dining with this guest, right?"

"Uh...that's right."

"Can you briefly tell me how detailed this job is?"

"Brother Nam just said....this is a service job."

Sailom never thought of discriminating against any profession to earn a living, such as labor, serving customers, he considered it a service job. In the first place, he refused because he felt unfamiliar with the content of the job, had to laugh with others, win hearts, eat with, play with, listen to lonely customers who wanted someone. to share, but Sailom's personality prefers quiet. But at this point, he needed the money so much that he couldn't even do it.

"Are you free tonight? Eight o'clock, I'll send you the location later."

"Just dinner, right?"

"That's what the client asked for. But if you want to go further....you have to talk to the client yourself. I don't interfere."

" Then...."

"You asked for a lot, did you accept this job? Let me confirm with the client."

"So this customer...is a man or a woman?"

"Can't you tell him?"

" Cannot."

"I've seen your photos before. With this personality of yours, you're probably more suitable for male customers. I'll prove to you that a handsome person like you can definitely earn a lot of money."

"A lot?"

"It's probably not a lot of work just starting out, maybe approximately....two, three thousand"

"Two, three thousand...." Sailom muttered uncertainly repeating the amount he heard.

"Say it again and again, this kind of easy job, easy money, you can't find it even if you light a lantern."

"I'll confirm with the client a little bit."

"Okay, nice talk. I like you so, so if the other customer confirms it, I'll send you the location on the Line. Is this your number?"

''Yes, thank you.''

Not long after he hung up, his first appointment was sent to a restaurant, a restaurant not far from here. Sailom should have dressed a little more carefully, but he didn't. He grabbed a long t-shirt and jeans, teamed it with a pair of simple old sneakers. That being said, these were the best clothes in his wardrobe right now.

Sailom had thought he had arrived ten minutes earlier, but the customer was even earlier than he was. His client was tall and slim, looking decent in a shirt and trousers. The customer smiles at Sailom. From his appearance, it can be seen that he is less than 10 years older than Sailom. But this is not what Sailom cares about, it is his duty not to offend the privacy of his clients.

They simply introduced each other a little, without mentioning any personal information, and the other started to introduce the restaurant's dishes, because he had eaten here once. .

"Sailom, you can order whatever you want to eat."

The jet-black eyes on the expensive menu looked for a long time, seeing that the person opposite had already ordered the food, so he chose a moderately priced dish that he estimated that he could accept the taste, Then give the menu back to the staff. As he raised his head, he happened to meet the eyes of another person sitting at the opposite table.

"Kanghan...."

"Do I have a problem?"

Sailom's mumbling voice was heard by the customer who followed. He could only smile and shake his head, leaving the other party to control the conversation alone, and he could only nod and laugh at the guests' accounts on many topics. Because for such a long period of time, Sailom could not hear what the customer was saying. At that point, Sailom's eyes were almost always on the person at the other table, although it was clear that he had brought Pimfa, moreover trying to make her happy.

Sailom was forced to finish the main course in that claustrophobic situation before he had a chance to ask permission and go to the bathroom, so he could breathe a little easier.

"Who are you here to have dinner with?"

Coming out of toilet, Sailom walked through a dark corner outside, a low voice that made him stop. He clearly remembered whose voice it was, so he wasn't too scared. Kanghan walked towards him step by step, until the light hit his face, Sailom could see him clearly. The person in front of him was still as beautiful as before, still making his heart beat very fast. Unsatisfied by his sharp gaze, Sailom still fell in love with those eyes.

But does he have something not to like about you?

"Didn't you hear what I asked?" Kanghan tried his best to control the irritation he didn't know why, lowering his voice and asking slowly so as not to sound rushed.

" Client."

"You said that man was your client, what do you mean?"

"I've found a new job going out to dinner with him."

"What about the garage job?"

" Give up." Sailom avoids answering, and doesn't want to reveal too many details to make himself feel more pitiful.

"But why did you choose to do this job?"

" High income."

Sailom completely didn't realize that his feelings as well as his answer made it almost impossible for him to hold back his little patience. Kanghan revealed his true nature, his impatient voice resounded.

"Can't you do this anymore?"

"What's the point of living if you don't work? You know I still have to pay the debt."

"Can't you choose a better job?"

"So what's wrong with this job?"

"Nowhere is good."

"Tell me, what choice do people like me have now?"

"You can still choose, but you don't."

"Don't judge me from your point of view, because you will never be able to understand."

"Then tell me so I can understand."

"Leave me alone and stop bothering me. I can take care of my own life." Sailom turned around and ran away, he didn't want to argue with him right now.

"Do you know how stubborn you are?"

Kanghan didn't want to continue arguing with him anymore, so he left before he got angry and let his nature say bad things like before.

Sailom himself returned to the table, saw that the customer had called the waiter to come to charge. At first, the customer insisted on taking him home, but Sailom refused because he didn't want to be alone with him in his private space. But at the last minute, he still did not forget to serve the customer, walking with him to the car, watching the other car until he could not see the tail light.

"Sailom."

The person being called now realizes that he is not alone in the parking lot. Pimfa called out to him once, then drew the person next to him together to greet him. Sailom really wanted to blame the girl who showed up at the wrong time, but she smiled friendly at him, so that he could only smile in return.

"Kanghan told me you came here to work."

"All I know won't hide Pimfa, won't you blame me?"

Currently, the object that Sailom wanted to blame had changed, his dark eyes full of fatigue, disgruntled, looked at Kanghan. It wasn't a problem to tell his own story to others, even if the other party was Pimfa, who was very important to Kanghan.

" Um." Sailom gave a short answer, then turned to look at Pimfa.

"If there's nothing else, I'll go back first."

"Let's go back to Sailom together.
Make it easy for Kanghan to bring you home."

" Do not need." Sailom doesn't care if the owner agrees with her or not.

"It's just...I have something to tell you."

"You can talk now."

"If I wanted to ask you to tutor me, what would you think?" Pimfa's words not only startled Sailom, but also shocked the person standing next to him.

"Didn't you study very well?" Kanghan asked suspiciously, because in the last midterm exam, Pimfa also ranked 5th in the class.

"There's no need for Sailom to teach you."

"I saw Sailom tutor you." Pimfa turned to look at Kanghan and said.

"Then I found that his teaching method is as good as a famous tutor. Now he doesn't teach you anymore...do I have the right to invite him too?"

" But..."

"Sailom, what do you say? The salary I pay you is the same as what Kanghan's family pays you." Pimfa didn't wait for Kanghan to answer, immediately set his terms. She really liked Sailom's tutoring method as she said, but more importantly, after learning about Sailom's difficult life through Kanghan's story, she really wanted to help him.

"Then it's fine to just teach me in the afternoon after school, so Saturday and Sunday you can do a lot of other part-time jobs."

Sailom hesitantly looked at Kanghan and Pimfa. But when he saw Kanghan staring at him fiercely, he didn't seem to want him to take the job, further annoying Sailom. The corner of his mouth curled up in a faint smile, and replied in an appreciative tone.

"I agree....next monday we will start studying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
97.5K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
51.9K 2.8K 47
What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries set up will this marriage have any future...
162K 3.6K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "👉👌 LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...