Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

23

4.1K 219 182
By MoonTaekook77

Many asked for an update today, so here it is. Enjoy♡♡

💖
.
.
.
Tae came to their shared room to call Jungkook for breakfast, he saw Jungkook was sitting on the bed.

"Why didn't you dry your hair?" Tae asked while coming in.

"We don't have a dryer here," Jungkook said, pulling his wet hair back.

Tae shook his head disappointingly "You will catch cold" starts drying Jungkook's hair with his saree pallu.

Jungkook obediently sat there, his eyes landed the exposed waist between the saree, which is now showing more skin as the younger pulling the edges of the saree to dry the hair, his hand itching to hold the waist but he controlled it fisting it. He wet his lips while staring deeply at the bare skin, he finally held it not able to control the urge to hold.

Tae stopped for a moment then continued with his work, he didn't mind the skin contact thinking maybe Jungkook wanted a grip to hold as he was shaking his head while drying.

"Your tummy is cute and the mole near the navel is very pleasing to my eyes" Jungkook said, not taking the eyes from the opposite view of the hip.

"What nonsense are you talking about?, many have mole near navel" Tae said not knowing Jungkook's thoughts.

Tae normally replied, he could never think of Jungkook seeing him in a sexual way so he thought older one's were just complimenting him.

"I saw yours only" Jungkook caresses his thumb above the mole.

"Huh? maybe that's why you're overrating it"

"And I have a belly, you know it's hard to reduce belly fat" Taehyung said.

"Don't reduce it, I like you being yourself" Jungkook offended "I like your slim body, your long fingers, medium size boobs, sexy honey thighs and slim waist with cute belly fat & the mole on it was cherry on the top, your body is totally my type" Jungkook said in husky voice which sends shivers in Tae's spine.

"Is..is he checking me out?" Tae question to himself, he is stunned by Jungkook words, aren't they perfect colleagues in the bedroom too, then from when these thoughts came between them.

"I...i" Tae gulps his saliva, unable to talk looking at the seductive eyes Jungkook is giving now.

Hearing the knock Taehyung backed away
"Grandma is asking you both for breakfast, come soon" they heard Priya's voice from outside.

Taehyung immediately left the room as he didn't know what to do in the situation, after settling Tae noticed the new member, he thought the man might be Jungkook's grandpa.

Jungkook walked out of the room, his eyes fell on his wife first who also noticed him but put down his head as if he didn't want to see Jungkook. Then Jungkook's eyes fell on his grandpa, he bent down to get blessings but all he received was beating.

Grandpa beats Jungkook with his walking stick, Tae stands in front of Jungkook in instinct, he knows it's between them but he can't see Jungkook getting hurt. Seeing Tae, grandpa puts down the stick.

"Sorry grandpa, I didn't come to meet you for long" Jungkook apologized.

"Don't talk to me, your dad decided his marriage as he wishes and now he didn't let us participate in your wedding too, just informed us like we're distant relations, aren't we your family?" Grandpa shouts and others didn't interrupt him.

"You should beat Dad for that, he arranged my marriage, I didn't elope with my wife like him" Jungkook said and hid behind Tae as he saw grandpa lifting the stick again.

"Talking just like his father" Grandpa throws the stick at him but it doesn't reach them, it falls a few distance away from the couple.

"Why are you getting angry on him? Namjoon invited us but because of my health issues we weren't able to attend the marriage. He came to get our blessings, why are you being grumpy now?" Grandma said, holding grandpa's hand.

"Yes grandpa, you know how much I missed you all in my wedding" Jungkook makes an innocent face which makes Tae refuse to believe, their 'work is god' full time strict boss acting silly to get forgiveness is an unbelievable sight to see.

Grandpa's eyebrow settled down, seeing that grandma actioned Jungkook to get down, Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand then both of them fell on Grandpa's feet to get blessings.

"Live long happily with many children" Grandpa held Tae's shoulder then caressed his head "Not gonna lie, Namjoon got a gem for my grandson" he pats Tae, smiling. Tae hugged him, Jungkook smiled at them.

"Okay okay let's eat" Grandma said. They settled to eat, Rema mentioned Tae is the one who cooked chicken curry with idli which made everyone compliment him, grandpa gave him money as a blessing and Jungkook mentioned Tae is a good cook. They asked about the city life of Taekook and they also shared many funny things that happened in villages. They completed breakfast talking about many things.

Tae noticed that married women in the house didn't eat anything. Before he could ask about that, the ladies sat on the same place where their husbands ate and they were using the same banana leaf which their husbands ate.

"Why are you all eating on the used leaf?" Taehyung asked them

Priya laughed at it, "It's just our husband's used leaf, it's like our tradition to eat on the same leaf as them" Priya explained.

"It gives us happiness, eating the leftover food from the same leaf as my husband," Rema said blushing.

It's totally nonsense from Tae's point of view, but seeing them eating happily and blushing made him crave to eat the same leaf as Jungkook's but Tae already ate with him. He was amused to see grandma also eating on grandpa's.
---------

Jungkook is bored without the internet, he has a phone but the network is slow in the village so he is just resting in the room and Tae is nowhere to be seen, he does not know where the younger one went without telling him.

Vishnu and Karthik (his two elder brothers/ cousins) came into the room.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here alone? Let's go to our field," Vishu said.

Jungkook was also bored so he agreed to join them.

"Where are Rema and Priya Anni?" Jungkook asked noticing the house is silent.
(Anni- sister-in-law)

"They all are in our agriculture field" Vishu said.

"Priya likes to spend her time in our field" Karthik smiles, talking about his wife.

"Rema also likes to work there" Vishnu softly said.

"We're lucky to have them as our wife, Priya understands me and our family well, she is such a good wife anyone can ask for" Karthik said vishnu agrees with him. They noticed Jungkook was silent.

"You're lucky too Jungkook, Tae is a lovely person" Vishnu said to Jungkook, Karthik also nodded his head.

"No no, he will not like to work in the agriculture field" Jungkook said.

"I heard he works in Namjoon chithapa company, Isn't he helpful in your business?" Karthik asked.

"Huh yeah...he is but...." Jungkook starts but gets interrupted by vishu "what are you saying?, He also likes to work in the agriculture field, he is with Rema and Priya".

"What Really?" Jungkook asked shockingly, he didn't expect Tae to get mingled with his family. Taehyung is grown up in the city and he never visited the village before so he thought Taehyung would feel alone here.

They reached the agricultural land, "There he is" Karthik showed him.

Jungkook's mouth hung open, he halts on his steps seeing Tae in distance.

Taehyung saree's pallu and lower fleet tucked in the saree line of the hip, his feet disappeared under the sand water, he is holding seeds and throwing them in the wet ground, others also with them but Jungkook eyes fixed on his wife only.

"Oh oh I see, you are sighting your wife from a distance" Vishnu and Karthik teased him.

"No no I didn't...." Jungkook immediately defended himself, panicking.

"Hey relax, you're looking at your wife only not others, why are you panicking?" Karthik asked laughing.

"Yeah he's my wife, I can look at him openly" Jungkook thought and then he confidently checked out Tae's body.

"Let's go help them" Vishnu said, heading towards the field.

Taehyung was with Vishnu's daughter and Jungkook's cousins (Namjoon sister's daughter). Teena nudged Tae glancing at Jungkook.

Tae lifted his head, his eyes widened and heart beat fastened seeing Jungkook lifting the waste tree branches, the way Jungkook biceps stretched made him glup. "What's wrong with him?Who gave him permission to be this handsome?" Tae fanned his face.

"Oh god why is he so hot and this man is mine" Tae eyes scanned Jungkook's body. His mind remained him 'Just for one year' which he ignored.

"Is my chitapa Handsome?" Teena teased him

Tae blushed, shaking his head as no, Soniya watched them and her blood boiled. Soniya is Namjoon's sister. She thought of marrying her daughter reshma to Jungkook but Namjoon decided to marry him without discussing it with them.

*In Tamilnadu cousins marriage is still happening*

Reshma gritted her teeth, her mother always said Jungkook is for her but suddenly hearing Jungkook marrying someone else is heartbreaking for her, she looked at Tae and his beautiful appearance made her confidence weak, she wiped her tears then continued to work.

Jungkook looks at Tae from time to time, Tae also continuously glances at him then blushes. Their eyes speak louder than their mouth, the glance they hold for each other is heart warming for the other one, Jungkook smiles rupping his nape when Tae caught him staring then giggles at his own stupidity.

After working, everyone washed their hands and legs then sat round to eat lunch, Grandma in the middle giving the food to their hand.

"Why didn't Namjoon uncle come here?" Teena asked.

"Your Jungkook chitapa is here, if Appa(Namjoon) also came then who will take care of the company?" Tae asked, patting Teena's head, She nodded her head understanding.

"Yeah he always works, doesn't even have time for his mother" Grandma states in a grumpy mood.

"Don't worry grandma, appa will definitely come here soon" Taehyung smiles at her.

Reshma's eyes hold jealousy which is noticed by soniya "Why are you speaking as if you know my brother so much, you just got married to Jungkook so stop acting like you know them a lot" she can't sit watching her daughter's sad face.

"I didn't mean..." Before Tae completes Jungkook supports him "He works in our company for years, athai. So he knows about appa more than me"

(Athai- used for father's sister and mother-in-law)

"Soniya, don't spit whatever you want, watch before you speak" Grandma glared at her.

Tae sensed the tensioned environment, "Grandma for me" He moved out his hand for food, grandma smiled then gave him.
-------

Jungkook and Taehyung settled on the bed to sleep, Tae tossing and turning left and right which disturbed Jungkook's sleep.

"What happened?"

"I wasn't able to sleep in this heavy saree" Tae said slowly, Jungkook laughs "Yeah you can't even sleep with a underwears disturbing you"

"Why are you making fun of me? I only sleep well in comfortable clothes" Tae mumbles.

"Wear your regular nightdress, it's just us" Jungkook said looking at Tae up to down, "Wear whatever is comfortable for you even though I liked you being in saree".

"Don't enter your fantasies here, my comfort is most important for me" Tae warns him

"Hey, how do you know that I have fantasies of doing séx in saree?" Jungkook said his new found fantasy, pinching Tae's waist.

Jungkook gets bold hearing how Vishnu and Karthik talk about their romantic moments with their wife and he got to know many things that happen between husband and wife from them. If they can do naughty things to their wife then why can't he do that?

"You pervert" Tae moved away from him, his eyes widened comically "I was talking in general, you really have fantasies about séx?"

"It's just normal for boys to have wild bed fantasies, leave it, change your clothes"

Tae bites his lower lips "I don't have my nightdress, I packed only sarees" Tae informed.

"Very good, then sleep with your saree showing the sexy curves" Jungkook smirks.

Tae hits his shoulder using the fist strength but it's like a massage for the older, he laughs holding Tae's hand which beats him. Jungkook laughs "Ok ok wear my T-shirt and track pants"

Tae pulled himself out of Jungkook's hold, then took their bag, "Go out, I have to change" Tae pushed his husband.

"Hey where are you pushing me?, What will others think if I went out of the room at night, they will think we had a fight"

"Then how will I change my clothes?" Tae asked, thinking.

"I will turn the opposite side, you change" Jungkook shows his back to Tae.

Tae thinks for a moment then starts to remove his saree, he eyed Jungkook checking if he is looking at him or not and Jungkook playing with his own hand like a good boy not looking back.

Tae smiles at his gentleman character then removes everything and changes into Jungkook's clothes.

"You can turn around" Tae said, "Wow you look great in my clothes, I think you don't need my pants, t-shirt is enough to cover till the thighs" Jungkook smirks.

"Shut up and sleep" Tae said by throwing his saree on his husband. He laid on the bed, Jungkook also laid beside him.

Jungkook glanced at Tae and saw him closing his eyes, he moved slowly close to him and put his hands on younger's waist and moved his face against Tae's neck then sniffed it in an inch distance.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked, Jungkook closed the distance falling on Tae's neck in a jerk hearing the voice.

"Tae, your smell mixed with mine and I liked it" Jungkook's voice vibrated against the skin.

"It's because I am wearing your shirt, now move back" Tae pushed Jungkook face away.

Jungkook whined "Why are you acting like we didn't sleep hugging before? 

"It's because I can see our relationship visibly changing from being just colleagues" Tae thought but didn't say it out, he likes Jungkook being clingy to him and the corner of his heart he feels afraid thinking about their contract.

"Let's just sleep" Tae let Jungkook hug him tightly then sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.3K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
155K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
43.5K 2.1K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...