Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

22

4.8K 232 124
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
"How dare you create problems in my engagement, what will my In-laws think?" Minseo glare Tae.

Taehyung ignored her, looking at Jungkook only, apologizing with his eyes.

"Taehyung is not only your brother but also my wife and he was invited to your engagement but he got mistreated here, who's responsible for that" Jungkook asked making minseo shut her mouth.

Jungkook went out giving a final glance to Tae, Namjoon went to Tae and they both followed Jungkook to the car.

"Tae, what you did back there was amazing," Namjoon laughs. "Appppa" Tae whines, he already made Jungkook mad and he is not even talking, just driving the car in silence.

"Why did you fight with her? We would have filed a complaint against her" Jungkook said.

"Not everything needed to go to the police and it's common for ladies to fight over things like that in my area" Tae mumbles looking down.

"Yeah right, if the small fights between the neighbors goes to court then the jail will be filled with womens" Namjoon laughed, making the situation light.

Jungkook glared at his dad then Tae "Common?, so you fight like dogs on the road" Jungkook sternly asked.

"What dog?It's just a small fight and she misbehaved with you. What should I do? Wait for the police and go to court asking justice for my husband's dignity?, Tae voice raised. "I should have plucked her hair strands out"

Jungkook shockingly looks at Tae, "Relax Tae, don't need to hyper up, Jungkook never seen a fight like that so it's foreign to him" Namjoon interfered.

There was no conversation after that, they reached home and packed their bags for the village trip.
--------

Taehyung is freshened up wearing a loose T-shirt with palazzo pants, getting ready for sleep, he noticed Jungkook was avoiding him. He always talks nonstop or talks about business or laid on the bed being lazy, but now he is stealing glances at Tae but not talking, it feels like the older one wants to say something.

Tae had enough of this ignoring game, he held Jungkook's arm "What is your problem?What do you want?" Tae asked.

"What did I want?Nothing" Jungkook answered causally, obviously lying.

Tae just looked at him and Jungkook avoided eye contact. "Okay, I am sorry for behaving rudely in the car" Jungkook finally spilled, he wanted to apologize for his words, his guilt will not let him sleep without apologizing.

Tae smiled "I forgive you, now we're okay right?" Tae asked, opening his arms, Jungkook hugged him softly, caressing the back of the head.

"Let's sleep, we have to catch a train early in the morning" Tae said, which made Jungkook groan.
----------

Next day after telling namjoon to take care of himself and all, Taehyung and Jungkook reached the village, they took flight and landed at a nearby airport and took a train to reach the village. Train journey was a new experience after many years. Jungkook visited his grandparents many times but the last time he met them was before he went to Dubai for studies and he continued to stay there so he didn't have time to meet them.

📢Namjoon family

First brother- (Raja- wife Rekha) they had two sons (Vishnu and Deva)
*Vishnu's wife Rema, they had one girl (Teena- 15 years old, school girl)
*Deva's wife Anu

Namjoon's younger brother (Shiva- wife Sita) had one girl and one boy (Karthik and uma)
*Karthik wife Priya
*Uma husband Dinesh

Namjoon younger sister (Soniya- husband kesavan)
They had Two girls (Reshma and Vinaya) they both are studying in college. 

Don't need to remember all, I will just use few names📢

They're waiting for someone to pick them up, Namjoon said someone from the family will pick them up from the station.

"Enga, no one is here for us, let's go by ourselves" Tae said as the same time they heard the voice "Jungkook" the man ran to them "woah Jungkook you grew up a lot" Jungkook confusingly looked at him.

"You didn't recognise me?, Raja peripa son, Vishnu"
(Peripa- used for father's older brother)

"Ohh hi, how are you?" Jungkook asked formally as he didn't know how to behave, afterall he meeting him after many years.

"We're fine" Vishnu hugs Jungkook "Is he your wife?" Asked after seeing Tae. "Yeah" Jungkook replied.

"Hi" Vishnu greeted joining his palms, Tae followed the action and smiles nodding his head "let's go, our jeep is waiting".

Vishnu talks a lot, how the grandpa and grandma missed Jungkook and how they are all happy to know about Jungkook's marriage and his visit to the village. They reached the big house which seemed old but a good one.

Hearing a car sound, the teenage girl Teena runs inside shouting "Chithappa is here" Soon the whole family is standing outside, the aunty's, uncle's, cousins, kids, everyone has a happy smile on their face. Grandma walked a little late holding an aarthi.
(Chithapa- Father's younger brother)

"Ayigo my baby has grown up well" Grandma takes the aarthi, puts a kungumam(vermillion) on their forehead "Keep your right foot while entering the house"

Taehyung did as granny said and got blessings touching grandma's feet "live long my child, live long with your husband and hundred children" grandma blessed him.

"Really grandma?Hundred babies?" Jungkook asked while touching her feet, getting blessings.

"Yes, your father ended his generation with one child, don't be like him," Grandma said, caressing his head.

Taehyung awkwardly smiles. They got blessings from other elders.

Tae and Jungkook are sitting on the wooden sofa looking around the house, and about others, don't know where they went after making them sit.

"Come, dinner is ready" Vishnu's wife Rema said and others also came there with different types of dishes.

Rema arranged the feast, Jungkook and Tae sat on the floor, Vishnu brought banana leaves from their back side garden which soon filled with a variety of foods, they start to eat.

Tae looked at Jungkook as he doesn't want to directly tell them enough. Jungkook's situation is also the same as Tae's, he takes one bite while someone fills his leaf with another one, continuously.

"Sister-in-law, it's enough," Jungkook said, putting his free hand on his stomach.

"What are you saying?You look so thin, eat more" she put one more idly on Jungkook's plate.

"Take a handful of food" Rekha, Jungkook's first aunt said to Tae, he just smiled nodding.

"Anu is preparing an omelet, wait for a few minutes" Rema said making Tae panic.

Tae's stomach got full, he didn't have any space to eat more. Jungkook noticed his struggle.

"We already ate on the way so it's enough" Jungkook said

"How can you eat outside?, We prepared so much for you" Grandma asked showing a little anger"

"We're staying here anyway, you can cook one dish for one day," Jungkook said, winking at her.

Jungkook's smile made her cool down. After eating they washed their hands near the backside well, again the family surrounded them asking about their lifestyle in Chennai.

"They must be tired, let them rest" Jungkook's elder uncle Raja said.

"I will show them their room" the teenage girl Teena(Vishnu and Rema's daughter) excitedly leads the way.

Jungkook flopped on the bed after entering the room.
"Chithi, how was my uncle?Is he good to you?" Teena asked.
(Chithi- Uncle's wife)

"Yes he is a good man" Taehyung said.

"Really, my friends have a crush on him, can you convince him to meet them?" Teena asked.

"Crush? Your uncle has some charm," Taehyung said.

"I know right, my friends are pestering me to introduce him," Teena said, like it's her biggest problem.

Having a good looking relative is not easy, her friends have seen Jungkook from articles and newspapers, they are pestering her to introduce him, the moment she said her uncle was coming here, everyone of her friends wants to meet him.

"Alright, I try to convince him" Taehyung said, Teena's smile widened "Thanks Chithi" She left the room after talking with Tae for a few minutes.

Tae looked at Jungkook who was sleeping without even removing his socks, he removed the socks for him, then made him sleep in a comfortable position, he also slept beside him.
--------

The next morning Tae woke up from the knocking sound, he went to open the door.

"Tae, you woke up, Let's go for a bath" Rema said.

"Bath?Where is the washroom?" Tae asked.

"We don't have a washroom to bathe, we go to the nearby pond, take your saree, let's go hurry" Rema said then she went back.

Tae confusingly takes his saree and his eyes fall on Jungkook, He wakes him up.

First thing Jungkook did was go to his left side in his half sleep, just to crash his head on the wall.

"Oh god what are you doing?" Tae rubbed his head.

"Where is our washroom?" Jungkook blinks looking at the wall.

"We're in your grandmother's house" Tae hissed at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot" Jungkook said and looked around searching for the washroom door "Where is the washroom?"

"We don't have an attached washroom in this room, Rema sister called us to bathe, let's go" Tae took his saree, in-skirt and blouse then came out of the room, Jungkook took a T-shirt and track pants and followed Tae.

"Let's go" Rema said, Tae noticed all of them standing there with clothes, Tae looked at Jungkook in confusion. Boys drag Jungkook with them without even letting him look at Tae.

They reached the small river, Tae looked around the beautiful river surrounded by trees, soon other ladies removed their clothes and entered the river with an inskirt around their chest.

"What are you looking?, Come Tae" Priya said( Jungkook's second cousin's wife)

"Bath like this? In an open space?"

No one has seen Taehyung's body other than him, he stopped showing his body to his mother after his ten, here they are all bathing together where anyone can walk in anytime.

"Don't worry Tae, this is only for us, husbands are not allowed here" Rema said.

Tae again looks around, it seems the river is secured by a wide branch of trees, after convincing himself Tae removed his saree and blouse then pulled up the skirt above his chest.

The water is cold at first then Tae enjoys the bath. It's different from showering under the gadgets inside the locked up room, sometimes we need to enjoy the natural beauty too.

After bathing they all washed the clothes then they returned to home.

"Tae, you and Jungkook can use the backside washroom for natural calls as your room is close to the backside washroom" Rema informated.

"How many washrooms are here?" Taehyung asked, wondering how come they manage the washroom for many people.

"Two, one is the backside and the other one is beside the living room. Don't worry, I already told others not to use the backside washroom till you guys stay here" Rama explained.

"Using one washroom is enough for all?" Tae again questioned while chopping the onions.

"Sometimes it's uncomfortable to use the washroom in front of everyone, that's why girls use the washroom in the morning itself and will use it at night after all of them slept" Rema said like it's nothing.

"Grandpa planning to build a attached washroom in the room itself, soon we will have washroom in the room"

"Where is grandpa? I haven't see him yet" Tae asked.

"Oh he was angry with Jungkook so he refused to meet him yesterday, after Jungkook came, you both can meet him together" Rema said the new information. Tae nods then helps Rema to make breakfast.
--------

"What? Here ?" Jungkook asked the others.

Jungkook also asked to bathe in the open water well.

"Yeah, don't be shy like a girl, it's like a village pool" Vishu said, taking off his shirt and dhoti then jumped in the well.

"Let's try" Jungkook said then removed his clothes and back dived in the well only with his boxers.

Jungkook swimmed for an hour, relaxing his muscles. He returned home after his body and heart said enough for today.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
196K 6.6K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
823K 33.6K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
74.6K 2K 8
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...