Love Has No Limits

By russtappen633

He needed freedom, she only had limits. He gave her freedom, she gave him love. In a way, they were made for... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Epilogue

19.

470 22 0
By russtappen633

The walk back to George's was long because you walked slow and enjoying the chilly weather of the night. It was peaceful too, since you barely spoke and had a few steps between you and George, who walked ahead with his long arms hanging on each side of his torso.

That was, until your drunken brain decided to speak up.

"Fuck you, George Russell!"

He turned to you with his eyes wide. "What was that for?"

"It's just... I hate you."

"Why? What did I do?" He asked with a frown.

"You're just- just- there!" You explained in frustration. "You're there walking all smoothly, with your stupid hand dangling down and all I can think about is how much I want to take it!"

He looked at you and chuckled. "And that makes you mad? Why?"

"Because I really really want to hold your hand right now and then play with your bloody smooth hair!"

George giggled shyly and turned to keep walking. You just stayed there. He then looked back at you with his right palm open but facing down, pointed at you.

"Coming?" He asked.

You smiled at him and took his hand, walking back in silence.

When you entered the house, you did it quietly since everyone else was sleeping. George sat on the sofa and untied his shoes.

"So... my hair?" He teased.

"Shhhh, I never said that!" You whispered.

"Oh but you did," he said with a smirk and took your hand to bring you to the sofa with him. He moved a little so you would sit with your back on his chest as he played with the hairs coming out of your low ponytail. "You have nice hair too."

"Thanks, it's a precious item for me," you giggled and tried your best to think of that moment as something your sloshed brain made up. Still, your left hand went to George's hair and intertwined itself with it.

George was about to speak a few times, but he was afraid he might ruin the moment, so he just stayed silent, enjoying your touch as he kept doing the same with you.

"I might have to take this night away from you, George..." you said in a whisper, already half asleep on his chest.

He let out a very small giggle and whispered back. "Too late, there's no way I'm forgetting this..."

"Well, if it is a good morning indeed!" Steve, George's dad, exclaimed.

That made you two wake up in an instant. "Whoops, sorry dad," George stretched with one hand and with the other held you so you wouldn't fall down.

"Oh dear, so sorry Steve!" You stood up. "We must have died here after the day at Brackley and-"

"Oh kids, don't worry! It's 11 o'clock, you've been asleep even when your mother has been moving everything in the kitchen," Steve chuckled and let them be.

"Oh gosh, George, this is so embarrassing!" You said covering your face with your hands.

"It's fine, I would be embarrassed if my brother or my sister found us, they will most likely tease us to death!" He chuckled and rubbed your back.

"I told dad to wake you up, Georgie Porgie!" Cara, his sister, called out.

"Ohh come on! I'm old enough for you to stop calling me that, I am a world champion for gods sake!" George said and hid his face on your back.

You giggled and tilted your head to lay on his.

"Come on, Georgie Porgie, let's face the family," you told him and patted his head.

It ended up being a Sunday family lunch, with Cara and Benjy with their respective families. George's niece and nephew adored him so they hogged him all day, asking him to chase them, play footie with them and even take them to the shopping mall on his 'shiny grey car'.

They liked you too, so they asked you to tag along in the small trip. You had ice cream and took the kids to play a few arcade games in exhibition. George kept making jokes to them and they would tease him, telling him that he was a bad joker. But you didn't see anything bad to them, since all you did was laugh and enjoy George having such good humour.

Coming back to the house, kids asleep on the backseat, you received a call from your parents, telling you they were back already and waiting for you anytime. That's how you went back to George's and picked your stuff, helping also clean the room you used only once. Then, you said goodbye to everyone.

"You come and stay here anytime you need, okay?" Alison hugged you, as Steve nodded at his wife's comments and hugged you too.

"Take care and thank you for visiting!"

"Thank you so much for letting me stay!" You told them and got into the car with George who would take you to Cambridge again.

"I believe that's the reason for your son's giggling lately," Steve commented while heading back inside.

"So, you have the meeting tomorrow? I have more sim training too, I could pick you up," George said.

"I can take dad's car, it's fine, the meeting starts at 8, don't want to wake you up that early!"

"Yeah, but the sooner I start the sooner I get out and we can take the plane to Monaco on Tuesday..."

"Okay then, I'll wait for you if you insist on always picking me up..." you giggled.

"What? I like to spend time with you, sue me!"

"I like to spend time with you too, silly man! Thank you for this weekend though, it was very fun." You smiled at him.

"Thank you too for it, it was quite nice," he smiled.

The rest of the trip went by in silence, very comfortable and with some stolen looks and smiles here and there.

"Hi dear, hi George!" Your mum said as she opened the door of the house. "So nice to see you!"

"Hi mum, I missed you guys..." you told her as you cuddled them both.

George came in, shook your dad and mum's hands and politely introduced himself even though they knew who he was.

"Look at him, same face from that racing poster you had on your bedroom wall a few years ago!" Your mum said as she was poring some tea.

George turned to you with the biggest smirk. "A poster? This is a new one I didn't know about!"

"Oh yeah," your dad said. "She followed you a lot during her Uni days, always waiting for the moment she could work with you, as used to say. And now look!"

"Workmates and great friends!" George teased and put an arm around you.

"Your mum must be waiting and tomorrow you have a big day, thanks for the ride.." you told him, trying not to laugh at his teasing.

"Are you staying for dinner, George?" Your mum asked. "Will be ready in less than an hour."

"If it gets too late son, you stay here for the night," your dad said.

George accepted with a smile and said it was fine but he's go straight after dinner. Which he did, because an hour and an half later, you were with him outside, next to his car.

"So you'll pick me up tomorrow? I really don't mind leaving by myself..." you said.

"Nah, I'll bring those scones you liked at my house if you have some tea ready for breakfast on the road," he offered.

"Sounds nice..." you said and again, there was no awkward silence, only a sensation of longing.

"So... still hate me?" He asked softly.

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm pretty and you want to hold my hand and all..."

"I had too much to drink, don't think about that..."

"You know what they say, drunks and kids always speak the truth..." he smirked and took your hands on his.

A smile immediately appeared on your face. "Yes, I still hate you."

"I know, it's mutual..." he said and left a kiss on the top of your head. "See you tomorrow," he winked and left to his car.

You stayed there, smiling at the grey Mercedes leaving your street.

"Text me when you arrive, would hate to give explanations if you get missing or your perfect mug has any scratches," you texted him.

An hour and a half later, there was a text on your phone. "Safe and sound at home, don't worry, you won't lose me or my perfect mug xx"

You chuckled and just let it go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
48.1K 973 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...
98.9K 2.2K 76
"No! No, I don't need an explanation, everything is clear to me. Congratulations, you've made it, I fell in love with you, but if you leave, please d...