Cold Hearted | Damon Salvatore

By ShanayaSalvatore

(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [TH... More

cold hearted
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Four
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Act Five
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Six
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Seven
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Eight
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Sequel!

six

1.1K 33 8
By ShanayaSalvatore

06. Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path To Hell

"And when was the last time you saw the nanny?" a police officer asked a very annoyed and panicked Kol, who had decided to call the cops so more eyes could be on the lookout for both Seline and Sybil.

"Ri saw Seline last, right here at the boarding house, she came over and offered to babysit the triplets for her" Kol informed, "I spoke to her on the phone a few hours ago, she told me that she was getting the triplets ready for bed".

"Okay so I have these photos that might help your search" Aria said, walking downstairs and into the living room where Kol and the police officer stood, Aria showed a photo of the triplets with Seline on her phone, "This is the triplets with Seline", Aria then showed the officer a sketched drawing of Sybil, "And this is Sybil, she is also with Seline in all this".

"How do you know they're traveling together?" the police officer asked curiously, while Kol walked away, on his phone, trying to get to Seline.

"Call it a hunch" Aria simply said, "Sybil and Seline are sisters, kind of".

"Kind of?".

"Oh my god, how does all of this matter?" Aria snapped, glaring at the officer infront of her, "Just tell me if you're going to disseminate these photos or not".

"We'll disseminate the photos, as soon as we hear anything, we'll let you guys know".

Aria nodded and after the police officer walked away, she slumped down on the couch and placed her head in her hands, first Seline took the triplets and then Aria found out that Sybil escaped the armory and she helped Damon escape, her whole family was in danger but Aria had no idea what to do, how to reach them, or even how to help them and that made her feel extremely panicked and useless.

***

Kol walked out on the driveway of the boarding house, once again dialing Seline's number.

Seline, who sat in the diner with the triplets, looked at her phone and realised once again Kol was calling her, after a sigh, Seline finally accepted the call, "Hi, Kol" she greeted.

"Where are they?" Kol asked, getting straight to the point.

"They're safe with me" Seline assured.

"I want to speak to them, now" Kol demanded.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that" Seline said.

"Dammit Seline, bring the triplets back!" Kol snapped.

"Can't do that either" Seline simply said.

"And why's that?" a furious Kol asked.

"The triplets are very special, Kol" Seline replied, "You've always known that, special kids have special needs, the less you know, the better, just know that I am saving them from a lifetime of pain".

"I could give a rats ass about your plans Seline" a furious Kol said, "I will tell you something though, this big plan you have regarding the triplets, you are never going to succeed, because before that I am going to find you, no matter where you are hiding, I'm going to find you and I'm going to rip you apart, no discussions, no sympathy, only murder, you have been in the same house as me Seline, did you really not see how far I'll go to protect those kids? They might be a symbol of Aria and Damon's love, but they are also my life, and I'm coming for them, because I don't do well with people who come after my life, see you soon Seline, just remember one thing, the longer the triplets are away from me and Ri, the more painful your death is going to be".

Hearing Kol's words, quickly caused Seline to hang up on him, something in his voice told Seline if Kol found her, he would do everything he promised to her, and Seline would never admit it out loud but that terrified her.

Suddenly, the diner bell rang, indicating that someone had stepped in the diner.

"Hey, sissy".

A shocked Seline turned around and came face to face with her sister Sybil, who had her arm looped with Damon's.

"Sybil?" a shocked Seline whispered.

"Quite the family reunion you've sprung on us" Sybil taunted.

"Dad!" Mia yelled, about to run into Damon's arms but before she could, Asher and Alec stopped her.

"Mia, remember what mom and Kol dad said" Asher reminded, "Dad is sick right now, he doesn't remember us, we can't go near him".

Aria and Kol didn't want to take any risks with the triplets safety, so they had informed the triplets to stay away from Damon because he was sick and because of his sickness he had forgotten them.

"When will he get better?" Mia asked, suddenly feeling really sad.

"Not anytime soon, sweetie" Sybil informed.

Alec glared at Sybil, already not liking the woman who was standing way too close to his father for his liking, "Don't listen to her Mia, soon dad will be better, he will remember us really soon, because remember what mom says, the Salvatore family is forever--".

"And ever" Mia finished, a huge smile on her face.

Hearing the words forever and ever, suddenly caused various blurry images to pass through Damon's head, but before he could make any sense of those images, Sybil, who had seen what was happening to him, grabbed his hand and stopped him from remembering any of his and Aria moments, she stopped Damon from remembering the triplets.

Sybil knew bringing Damon infront of the triplets was a huge risk, but as long as Damon doesn't fight her, Sybil can easily keep control of his mind and keep him in her control, the problem will arising when Damon starts fighting her, if that happens then Sybil doesn't know how to stop him from remembering his children, from remembering Aria.

***

"Mm-mm, mm-mm" Sybil moaned while eating a piece of bacon, "Mm-mm-mm, bacon makes a good case for the existence of god".

"What are you staring at?" an annoyed Seline asked Damon, who kept staring at her from the moment he sat infront of her.

"How do you go from island cannibal to naughty Mary Poppins?" a curious Damon asked, while taking a sip of his coffee.

"And who are you?" Seline asked, "Because from where I'm sitting you look like a sad lap dog under the thrall of a psychopath".

"Um, pot, kettle, sissy" Sybil said, licking her fingers, "And for all you know, the last two hundred plus years that I spent in that vault has changed me for the better, maybe I'm a reformed woman".

Damon shook his head, "She isn't" he informed Seline.

Sybil simply smiled at her sister, "Still, I had a lot of time in that vault to think and rot, and wonder what happened to my dear Seline, who escaped when was it, in 1883, that you slipped through the clutches of that idiot, Dalton St. John?".

"The armory was hunting me" Seline defended, "I had to disappear, and then I had to blend in".

"Oh, you blended in alright" Sybil taunted, "With your french manicure and your preppy sneakers and your voice so American, mm-hmm, I can see how hard you were working to rescue me".

"I was trying to find a way to free you, Sybil" Seline argued, "Not just from the vault, from everything, and I was finally on the verge until you broke out and blew my cover".

"Oh, I'm sorry" Sybil said, "Did my freedom ruin your idiotic plan for these three children?".

"I'm sorry I'm missing something here" a confused Damon said, "How does an evil siren scheme, centuries in the making involve six year olds?".

 Seline looked at the triplets, Asher was leaning against her, with Mia against him and Alex against her, all three fast asleep.

Seline then looked at Damon, "Let me tell you something Damon, something even the triplets mother doesn't even know, all three of these children come from the Connor bloodline, all three of them have vampire blood in them and all three of them have magic, but while Mia has Aria's banshee's abilities, Asher and Alec have gotten psychic abilities because of their ancestors Silas and Damien, and if that wasn't enough, all three of them share a psychic link to each other".

"How do you know that Asher and Alec have psychic abilities?" a confused Damon asked, not knowing why he didn't feel good about this.

"Because turns out, it's not only their mother who comes from a powerful bloodline, their father does too" Seline informed.

"We weren't much older when we met the devil" Sybil informed Damon, bringing him out of his thoughts, who were suddenly haywring after hearing everything Seline told him, "It's obvious, isn't it? She wants to offer them to Cade".

Damon looked at Seline in shocked, he then looked at the sleeping triplets, he didn't know his relation with them, but he knew he couldn't let the devil take the triplets away.

***

"Child sacrifice is a little hardcore, don't you think?" Damon asked Seline, hoping to talk her out of this.

"I'm not sacrificing them" Seline defended, "I am presenting them to Cade, offering them as our replacements", both Damon and Sybil looked at Seline in shock, "Obviously not right away, I didn't plan on having my cover broken three months into the job".

"This is ridiculous" Sybil stated.

"Shh, hang on" Damon said, "Rewind, replacements?".

"If Cade accepts Asher, Alec and Mia as his new missionaries Sybil and I are free" Seline clarified, "And I finally will have atoned for what I did to you on that island".

Suddenly both Damon and Seline's phone started ringing.

"What are you doing with my phone?" Damon asked, as Sybil took his phone.

"What's an amber alert?" a curious Sybil asked.

Damon chuckled, "A gift for modern technology, and proof that auntie Seline's plan needs a little tweaking".

"Guys, wake up" Seline said, waking the triplets up realising it was time to leave, as the triplets slowly started waking up Damon, Seline and Sybil looked around the diner and saw everyone receive the amber alert with a photo of Seline and the triplets.

"Is that them?".

"Call 911".

"Ooh, looks like you have a lot of work to do" Sybil taunted.

Seline let out an annoyed sigh, she then stood up from her seat and started humming, managing to gain control of everyone's mind.

***

"Here's what I don't get" Damon said, sitting in the passenger seat of Seline's car while she drives, "Why would Cade want the triplets instead of you? Hmm?", Damon glanced at the backseat where the triplets were once again fast asleep, "Cause their little faces don't scream grim reaper to me".

"I've spent almost a century searching for the right offering, trust me, they're perfect" Seline said.

"They're toddlers" Damon argued, "I could've done better in a half an hour on Craigslist".

"Their age is actually a plus" Seline stated, "In order to serve Cade you have to meet certain criteria".

"Blah, blah, blah, Damon, turn the radio on" an annoyed Sybil demanded.

Damon held his finger up, "One minute" he told Sybil, making her give him an are you serious look, "Promise", Damon looked at Seline again, "Criteria?".

"Well, like me and my obnoxious sister Cade's missionaries must be supernatural" Seline informed, "They have to serve him of their own free will, three tribrid triplets, three young impressionable minds, and they trust me more and more every day, I can convince them that this is something that they want, and if Cade accepts the deal, then we're in the clear, from him, from hell, forever".

"Wow" Damon whispered, "All this time, I thought hell was a one-way ticket".

Seline chuckled, "It is" she said, "Unless you find exactly the right carrots to dangle".

"Looks like your little plan has hit a roadblock" Sybil taunted, as Seline stopped the car after seeing a police officer blocking the road infront of her, "Literally".

"Shut up and let me handle this" Seline snapped.

"Are we there yet?" Alec asked, getting up from his sleep and stretching his limbs.

"Oh, great, this should be interesting" Damon commented.

"It's okay Alec, be a good boy and go back to sleep" Seline commented, as the police officer started walking towards the car.

"Gladly" Alec said, once again closing his eyes.

The police officer knocked on Seline's window, causing Seline to put her window down, "Hello, officer, is everything okay?" she asked.

"We have an amber alert out for three missing children, you mind if I take a look inside?".

Seline shook her head, "Sure thing, go right ahead".

The officer nodded and just as he was about to search the car, he stopped once Seline's humming reached his ears, when he opened the backseat, he didn't see anyone, not the triplets and not Sybil.

"Thanks for your time, sorry to bother you folks".

"Seline, I don't want to sleep anymore" Mia said, also waking up, she placed her hand on Sybil's arm, who was sitting next to her and accidently started siphoning her causing Sybil to scream in pain, catching the officer's attention, who walked back to the car and once again opened the door and this time he saw Alec, Mia and Sybil, while Asher was in the back of the eight seater car.

"What the hell" the shocked officer said, seeing Sybil's veiny arm and her claws, but before he could take his gun out, Sybil ended up clawing his face.

***

Damon drove the car to White Cedar Motel, a very sketchy motel full of very sketchy people, once he parked the car, Damon got out followed by Sybil and Seline.

"Looks like someone's taking charge" Sybil commented.

"Why are we stopping here?" a confused Seline asked.

"Because I have been with you for roughly five hours and in that time you've almost been captured by the bumbling human authorities not once, but twice" an annoyed Damon replied, "On the plus side, I'm happy to see that there's some wiggle room in this arrangement of eternal servitude, so let's do this".

"Do what?" Seline asked.

"Call the big man" Damon replied, "Tell me exactly what we need to do to summon him up and then let's get to it".

Seline chuckled, "I'm not telling you".

"A body of water, a couple of human bodies--".

"Sybil" an annoyed Seline scolded.

"Perfect" Damon said, "Look at this, we have a pool, we have some residents and look, free HBO".

"Are you dense?" Seline asked, "This is a long game, those kids won't be ready for at least a decade".

"No reason we can't get started on approvals" Damon retorted.

"I'm not doing this" Seline protested.

"Oh, yes, you are, you know why?" Damon asked, "Because you want to get out of hell as much as I do, and with a little help, I have a way that we can all win, a plan, a good one, get the kids out of the car seats, let's go summon the devil, come on".

While Sybil and Seline proceeded to take the kids out of the car, Damon walked away from them and after making sure he was far enough from them, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and messaged someone the address to this motel, he knew he was taking a huge risk, as either of the sirens can get into his head anytime and know what he was up to, but even with his humanity off, Damon couldn't let the triplets be involved in a deal with the devil, so after managing to stop the sisters from going any further, Damon messaged someone the address to the motel, hoping she will come to the triplets before the devil does,

***

Rebekah and Kol stood in the armory, looking at an unconscious Enzo, who was currently in pain as a punishment from Sybil who didn't like the fact that Rebekah managed to turn Enzo's humanity back on and also managed to free him from her control.

"What are we gonna do?" a concerned Rebekah asked, "We have to help him Kol".

Kol sighed, "I can try to go inside his mind and help him, but I don't know if it will work".

"We have to try" Rebekah said, looking at her boyfriend in concern, "Just be gentle".

Kol nodded his head, he then kneeled infront of Enzo and put his hand on his, he then closed his eyes and went into Enzo's head, hoping to have a talk with Sybil.

***

Aria was at the crime scene in which Sybil had killed the police officer while talking to Klaus on the phone.

"So according to all these radios, a state cop called in the minivan's plates from where you and Caroline currently are" Klaus informed.

Aria looked at the dead body, "It's them Nik, they were here" she said, walking back to her car where Caroline stood.

"What did they do to him?" a concerned Caroline asked her sister.

"Mutilated him" Aria informed, "Nik, call me if there's anything else".

"Will do" Klaus said, "Me, Elijah and Finn have the police radios, if we hear anything about them, we will call you".

"Thanks" Aria said, before hanging up on the original hybrid.

After hanging up on Klaus, a frustrated Aria ran her hand through her hair, she then punched the glass window of her car, shattering it.

"Aria!" Caroline yelled, shocked with her sister's behavior, but she understood that she was scared for her children's safety.

"She was right infront of me" a frustrated Aria told her sister, "How did I not notice?! How could I leave my children with her?!".

"We'll find them" Caroline assured, "Okay? We will, nothing else matters, we will find them".

Before Aria could say anything to Caroline, Aria's phone beeped, looking at it Aria realised it was a message.

"Oh my god" Aria whispered, reading the message in shock.

"What?" a confused Caroline asked.

"Damon just texted me" Aria informed.

"Damon texted you?" a shocked Caroline asked, "Why?".

"He texted me an address to a motel" Aria informed.

Caroline's eyes widened in shock, "You don't think--".

"That it's the address to the triplets?" Aria asked, suddenly feeling very hopeful, "Only one way to find out".

Caroline nodded her head and with that both the sisters quickly sat in the car, with Caroline in the passenger seat and Aria driving, both of the eager to get to this address, both of them hoping this time Damon was on their side.

 ***

Sybil laid on the lounge chair near the pool, her eyes closed, "These people have no idea they're all about to die horribly" she said, hearing Damon's footsteps.

"They're not exactly the shining stars of society" Damon retorted.

Sybil opened her eyes and sat up in the lounge chair, "You should know, if Cade feels used or disrespected there's no telling what he might do".

"I'll tread lightly" Damon simply said, knowing he already did something that either Cade or the sirens will like, "Seline said you had to consent to be Cade's missionary, that's not what your story sounds like".

"I was dead" Sybil reminded, "But even in death, Cade's psychic power reached into my soul and heard my screams for life, no one wants to die, in that moment, you'll agree to anything even slavery in hell".

Damon sat on the other lounge chair infront of Sybil, "Oh, well, that's good to know" he said, "Because I have a deal of my own in mind and I'm gonna need your help to pull it off".

"Go on" a curious Sybil said, she laid back on the lounge chair, with her eyes closed and hands behind her head, "I can multi-task".

Damon sighed, he didn't know if Aria was going to make it here in time, and if she didn't, then Damon needed a back plan to save the triplets from Cade, but unknown to him, it wasn't only him who was going to have sacrifice for the triplets, someone else had to as well, for the triplets to survive, both their fathers had to give themselves to the devil.

***

Back in the armory, Rebekah stood back and watched in tears as Enzo yelled in pain, with blood pouring out of his nose, Kol still in his head.

In Enzo's head, Sybil stood over him and cut into his body, "Where are the children?" he cried out, "Tell me and you can do whatever you want with me, I don't care".

"I'm already doing what I want with you" Sybil taunted, cutting into Enzo more and more, "You're dying, Enzo".

Sybil grabbed a mini saw machine and went to cut Enzo, but before she could, Kol speeded over to her and shoved her into a wall.

Immediately Sybil started giggling, "There you are" she said, "I was wondering when you'd shift from creeper to participant".

"Where are the triplets?" a furious Kol asked.

"I'll make you a deal" Sybil said, "You come alone and I'll let Enzo live".

"No mate, you can't trust her" Enzo protested.

"He's right" Sybil confirmed, "But you're still gonna come, alone, I have an offer for both you and Damon, I want to see how far the triplets fathers will go for their safety".

***

Kol arrived at the White Cedar Motel, the motel Sybil told her she was with the triplets, just as he got out of the car, his phone started ringing, taking it out of his pocket he realised Aria was calling him.

"Hey, Ri" Kol greeted.

"Kol, I know where the triplets" Aria revealed, "Damon messaged me, they're at--".

"White Cedar Motel" Kol finished.

"How do you know that?" a confused Aria asked.

"Because Sybil told me and I'm already there" Kol informed.

"Kol, wait for me, I'm nearly there, okay" Aria said, not wanting Kol to get hurt.

"I've got this Ri, I promise I will bring the triplets back to you" Kol said.

"Kol, don't go in there alone!" Aria snapped.

"She wants me Ri" Kol revealed, "Sybil wants me in exchange for the triplets".

"No!" Aria yelled, "No, we're not doing this, I'm not losing you too, just wait, I'm nearly there, we will figure this out".

"I'm sorry Ri" Kol said, before hanging up on the panicked tribrid.

"Kol!" Aria yelled, she then looked at her worried sister who was now driving, "Drive faster Caroline, we need to get there before Kol does something stupid".

Caroline nodded her head, she pressed harder on the gas pedal, both the sisters hoping and praying they get there before something goes wrong.

***

The triplets stood by the pool, with Mia and Alec holding Seline's hand and Asher holding Mia's.

"Alright guys, just like I taught you" Seline instructed, "Now hold my hands and concentrate", Seline started humming, "Now guys!".

"Incendia!" the triplets said in unison, lighting the water on fire, Seline them started humming again.

"He's here" Sybil whispered, making Damon look at her in confusion.

"Who?" Damon asked.

Sybil smirked, "Kol" she revealed.

"Why the hell is Kol here?" Damon asked, wondering what was going on in Sybil's mind.

"Because you aren't enough Damon" Sybil replied, "You want to save those kids, then we need Kol as well, it's the only way Cade will even consider this deal".

"Where is he now?" Damon asked.

"Your precious reunion with him can wait" Sybil said, "I need Kol to know how serious this is".

"What did you do?" a concerned Damon asked.

"Set up a little welcoming committee" Sybil informed.

On the other hand, Kol walked the motel hallways, as he was looking for Sybil and the triplets he didn't see the man rush behind him, but the time he noticed him, it was too late as he had driven a pipe through Kol's chest, Kol yelling in pain but very easily removed the pipe and looked around him, realising he was surrounded.

"Did you seriously siren every idiot in this rat trap to kill someone who can't be killed?!" Damon asked.

Sybil nodded her head, "Uh-uh, do you have a problem with that?" she asked.

"Yes!" Damon stated.

"Then go save him, though I doubt he needs saving" Sybil said, "I need Kol to remember who he really is, who he was before Aria came back into his life, I want him back to his old self, I want him as the psychotic maniac people were so afraid of, the original vampire who was probably the most dark, vulnerable, the one with the most blood on his hands, that's how Cade likes them best.

On the other side, Kol had very easily killed all of the humans who came and tried to attack him, anyone that came near him, their heart was ripped right out, not realising he was playing right into Sybil's trap, because that's exactly what she wanted him to do.

***

"Oof, sis, you are way off-key" Sybil taunted, Damon having gone to find Kol, "Maybe that's why Cade isn't answering".

"I should have left you on that island to rot" Seline snapped, having enough of sister's taunts and comments.

Sybil laughed, "Or maybe he's just not interested in anything you have to say".

Suddenly the fire in the pool went away, confusing both the sisters, the lights suddenly started flickering on and off and once they finally turned on, the two sisters eyes landed on Cade who was on the the other side of the pool.

"On the contrary" Cade said, "Hello Seline, tell me, what brings me here?".

***

"So, you want your freedom in exchange for these three sweet little kids" Cade said, walking over to the two sisters.

"I told you he wouldn't go for it" Sybil told Seline.

"Actually, I'm intrigued" Cade clarified, he then looked at the triplets, he kneeled down infront of them, "What do you think?".

"According to Seline, you're nice" Alec said.

Cade let out a laugh, "Well, I am, little one, with time and guidance there's no telling what you three can become".

"Cade, do we have a deal or not?" an impatient Seline asked.

"What if I can offer you a better one here and now?" Sybil asked Cade.

"What are you talking about?" a confused Seline asked.

Sybil ignored Seline and looked at Cade, "Two best friends, two of history's most prolific killers, two powerful, immortal vampires, they'll be much more potent weapons for you than these helpless children, Seline and I are simply sirens, trust me, you'll be trading up".

"Are you serious?" a shocked Seline asked, "There's no way that they--".

Before Seline could finished her sentence, the door to the pools opened and in came Damon and Kol.

"Dad!" the triplets yelled, letting go of Seline's hands and running over to Kol.

"Hey" Kol greeted, bending and pulling the triplets into a tight hug.

"I missed you dad" Mia whispered.

"I missed you too, bunny" Kol whispered, kissing the top of Mia's head.

"Are you here to take us to mom?" Asher asked, as Kol broke the hug and stood up.

Kol gave the triplets a sad smile, "That's exactly what I'm here for" he said, he then looked at Cade, "I'll do it, in exchange for the triplets, I'll be whatever you want me to be, but you have to let them go back to their mother".

***

Caroline parked the car outside the motel and both her and Aria rushed out the car and towards the motel's reception, as soon as they arrived Aria let out a sob of relief seeing her children standing there with Kol.

"Mom!" the triplets yelled, running over to their mother.

Aria quickly kneeled down and allowed the triplets to hug her and she gladly hugged them back tightly.

Aria looked at Kol, "Thank you" she mouthed.

"Anytime" Kol mouthed back, looking at the scene infront of him with a sad smile on his face.

***

"Hey" Aria greeted, entering Kol's room, only to see him sitting on his bed, going through a photo album of the triplets.

Kol looked up and gave Aria a small smile, "Hey".

"May I come in?" Aria asked.

"You don't ever have to ask to come in my room" Kol said, causing Aria to give him a small smile and sit next to him, "How are the triplets?".

"Fast asleep in their beds" Aria informed, she smiled seeing a photo of four year old triplets smashing their birthday of Kol's face on Aria and Caroline insistence, "They love you so much".

"I know" Kol whispered, smiling at the photos of the triplets.

"And they need you Kol, just as much as they need me and Damon" Aria said.

"They are my everything" Kol admitted.

"So what did you have to do to save your everything?" a terrified Aria asked, "What did it take to bring the triplets back home, Kol?".

Kol looked at Aria, "Me and Damon surrendered our immortal souls to Cade, in order to keep the triplets safe, me and Damon have to serve him just like Sybil and Seline did, deliver the darkest souls to hell to avoid us ending up in hell".

Aria looked up at the ceiling, tears streaming down her face, realising she lost both Damon and Kol to the devil, "You promised to always be there for me Kol, you promised to never leave them" she cried.

"I know" Kol said, tears in his eyes, "I'm so sorry Ri".

"I don't want your sorry, Kol" Aria snapped, standing up, "I  just lost the two most important men in my life, a sorry isn't going to make this okay!".

Kol stood up from the bed, "I have one last day left Ri, I put a condition infront of Cade that I want to spend my last twenty four hours of freedom with you and the triplets".

"No" Aria cried, "I can't lose both of you, I can't do this, what if I offer myself to Cade? Maybe he will let you and Damon go, yeah you know what, I'll do that".

Aria turned to leave but Kol grabbed her wrist and stopped her, "Ri, there's no way out of this".

"I can't accept that!" Aria yelled, "I can't watch you and Damon be the slaves to the devil, Damon Salvatore and Kol Mikaelson are not meant to be anyone's slaves, they are meant for so much more than that!".

Kol took a step closer to Aria, he cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears, "You're going to be fine without us Ri".

Aria shook her head, "I won't" she cried, "I won't, Kol".

Kol sighed, he pulled Aria into a tight hug, Aria clutched the back of his shirt tightly in her fist, and cried her eyes out.

***

Presenting 8x06 of Cold Hearted!

How was the chapter?

Thoughts on Kol and Aria desperately trying to find the triplets?

Thoughts on Seline revealing to Damon about Asher and Alec's psychic abilities? Honestly, I didn't know if males could be banshees, cause banshees are literally called the wailing women, and then I remembered Asher and Alec descendent from Silas and Damien so why not give them their powers and watch them create chaos in the legacies sequel.

Thoughts on Damon messaging Aria the triplets location?

Thoughts on both Kol and Damon willing to make a deal with Cade for the triplets safety?

Thoughts on Aria breaking down after hearing about Damon and Kol's deal with Cade?

YOU GUYS! I will just like to point out that, we only have ten chapters left of this book, I'm not ready to say goodbye to Aria yet! 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 22.5K 51
π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† π–πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ | ❝Tell the wolves I'm home.❞ Rhea Lockwood never really believed in the supernatural. She was often seen as a r...
147K 5K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
3.6M 61.6K 79
Throughout the last thousand years of being a vampire, everyone always thought that Niklaus Mikaelson was merciless, heartless. What they don't know...
89.6K 3.8K 31
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 πƒπ„π’π“π‘π”π‚π“πˆπŽπ | ❝What's wrong? Scared?❞ If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...