Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 25

567 33 7
By ittybittywinty

"Come on...slow...You can do it."

Giselle held Jimin's arm tightly as they walked up the gate of her mansion. Giselle knew how much it physically hurt Jimin to climb up those stairs; afterall, she had just given birth the day before.

Giselle opened the door and helped Jimin to go in, holding her waist,"Slow Rina...Slow."

Jimin's father, who was sitting on the couch, folded his newspaper and sighed, pouring some whiskey in his glass.

"...Came back from the hospital, Jimin ah?"

Giselle nodded silently, and held Jimin tightly, helping her out in the difficult task she would soon endure. Sooman chuckled and shook his head, as he saw his daughter staring at the stairs, trying to climb them up but being unable to do so because of the pain.

Jimin closed her eyes tightly, trying to ignore the pain on her tights. She didn't only feel sore; but she also felt nauseous and as if someone had pierced her skin deep, not counting that there was an actual open wound in her lower area.

It was just so painful, that she just wanted to cry.

Afterall, she had been five hours in the dilation room and then three in the delivery room; eight hours in labor in total.

And now, her child had disappeared and the emotional burden she was carrying inside of her for not being able to take care of her own baby summed up to the physical pain she could barely bear.

"Why are you helping her, Giselle shii? She was the one who wanted to go on with that pregnancy, she has to live with the consequences...If she can't climb the stairs, it's entirely her problem."

Giselle stared in shock at Jimin's father, not believing what he had just said. She turned Jimin slightly around, trying to talk to her.

"Now, Jimin ah...See, it's such a relief that you don't have to take care of that baby anymore...and that Minjeong gold digger is dead now...you know, she just used your body so that she could have a child, it was more than obvious...Now, you should find a decent man, marry him and have decent children...you know, grandkids for me."

Suho overheard the conversation and stared at Giselle, as she just couldn't believe what Jimin's father had said to his own daughter.

She perfectly knew that her best friend's father could be strict at times but, right in that moment, he had exceeded any possible limit he could. The way he was addressing himself to Jimin, the way he was treating her...it was nearing the borders of psychological abuse. She just couldn't bring herself to understand how a father could be like that to his own daughter...She just couldn't believe that situation was even happening.

"...Miss, I'll carry you upstairs," Suho offered to Jimin, holding her hand gently.

"Yes, Suho. Help her. Help that whore," Her father remarked at the end, before getting up from his couch, fixing his suit and collecting his things, "I don't know how you even help her, does she even deserve it?"

Giselle breathed in deeply and caressed Jimin's cheek, "I'm going to the police station, okay? I'll come back later."
______________________________________________________________________

"Rina!"

"Jimin ah! I bought mango bread for you!"

Giselle frowned. Jimin was still recovering from the huge shock of losing both her son and Minjeong, but she would always greet her friend no matter what.

Yes, it had only happened a week before, and it was very recent; but Giselle still hoped Jimin could recover from the shock. However, Giselle was completely aware that the constant rejections of the police department workers to file a searching request because of what she called the 'birth certificate issue' was taking its obvious toll on Jimin.

Giselle didn't even want to imagine how Jimin felt, hearing every single day that they couldn't and wouldn't search for her son. How desperate, as a mother, she would feel.

The female knocked on the door once more, insisting.

"Jimin!"

The brunette began to worry, and she desperately called for her bestfriend one last time. This attitude wasn't a normal reaction from Jimin. Jimin wouldn't lock herself up for so long.

Seeing she had no answer from Jimin, she just decided to open the door and enter in. She entered the bedroom, and her eyes widened in horror.

"Jimin! JIIIIMIIIINNNNN!!!!"

She sobbed as she reached her best friend, who was lying above a pool of blood. She screamed for help, not knowing what to do. She just couldn't lose her friend. Not at that moment.

"J-Jimin please! R-Rina!"

Jimin had cut her wrists and was slowly bleeding to death. Giselle got up for a moment and tied two handkerchiefs to her wrists, trying to stop the bleeding. Her eyes looked up a bit further and she sobbed even harder. A box of antidepressants was spilled on the ground. Half of the full content had disappeared.

She had tried to commit suicide.

"Jimin!!"

She yelled her name, and heard panicked people entering inside of the room.

"Miss Jimin for god's sake! What did you do?!" She looked at Suho, who was desperate to make the girl react,"Miss! Wake up, please! Jimin!"

"W-We need to take her to the hospital or she'll die..." Giselle sobbed violently, lifting up from the ground and lifting Jimin up as well with the help of Suho.

"What is happe-" Jimin's father froze after he saw two handkerchiefs stained with blood around her wrists, blood dripping to the floor. He quickly approached Suho and took his daughter to his arms, surprising everyone.

Giselle was going to follow him but a maid interrupted her. She turned around.

"M-miss...I found this note on her bed."

Giselle cried even more after she saw to whom that note was directed.

Win,

I'm sorry for being such an useless mother for our child and for making you wait for so long. I promise we'll be together soon.

- Your Rina.
______________________________________________________________________

The maid recognized the young female in front of the house gate, holding a travel handbag in her hand and ringing on the bell with some insistence. The middle-aged woman ran towards the gate of the house, successfully grabbing the blonde's attention.

"Ahjumma, I heard what happened to Jimin and Minjeong's baby, is Rina-"

Ryujin stopped on her tracks and looked intently at the older woman, as she looked very agitated and full of anxiousness. The blonde girl blinked her eyes and parted her lips softly.

"What's wrong, ahjumma?"

The middle-aged woman shook her head, trying to control her tears, as she put her hand over her chest.

"Ah, miss...A tragedy, I tell you, a tragedy almost occurred in this house yesterday-"

"What happened, ahjumma?"

The older woman breathed out heavily, looking intently at the younger woman.

"...Miss Jimin tried to commit suicide. She's in a life-threatening condition right now."
______________________________________________________________________

"...Rina...Jimin ah, wake up please..."

Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open, however, her view was blurred and she could barely make out the faint silhouette of someone softly leaning above her. Her pupils dilated slightly as they adjusted to the faint lightning in her room. She could hear a faint sigh and she looked up, surprised to find the blonde girl there.

"...Jimin ah, good morning."

She stared confusedly at her friend, as if she was trying to make out inside of her head what was going on in that moment. She tried to bring her hand up to her face, but a stinging sensation made her stop on what she was doing. She looked at her arm, and saw her right wrist was completely bandaged, as well as the left one.

It finally hit her.

Her tears began rolling down her cheeks right after her brain fully registered what had happened. She remembered it now...

Pills scattered on the floor...

Her holding that blade in her hand...

Minjeong's and Jeongwoo's pictures scattered on the bed...

The note she had written...

...And blood.

She sobbed loudly, and it wasn't long until Ryujin held her tightly in her embrace, cradling her softly as she kept sobbing.

"N-No...No...!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I'm here now," Her friend muttered, rubbing her back soothingly.

Jimin looked at the door, as it opened up and Giselle showed up. The brunette closed the door behind her back and walked towards the bed, holding two cups of coffee. She gave one to Ryujin and paused the other on the bedside table, before walking around the bed, to Jimin's side.

Jimin broke the hug and looked desperately at Giselle, not knowing how to even look at her best friend.

"G-Gi-"

*SLAP*

Ryujin looked at Giselle, engulfed in shock.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you do that?! She's been unconscious for the past three days and you hit her, Giselle?!"

Jimin held her cheek, not even daring to look at her best friend. Giselle bit her lip and sobbed lightly, expressing her frustration.

"Damn you, Yu Jimin!"

Ryujin could not even believe what she had seen, as Giselle collected her things up, took the coffee cup with her and left the room in a frenzy.
______________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon entered the large office inside of the even larger building, standing in feet in front of the desk. She had to admit she felt quite intimidated with all the fancy stuff around her, but she just had to voice out her thoughts.

Sooman rolled his eyes in annoyance.

If paying for the bastard's medical expenses wasn't enough, now he had to hear her mother's rants. It would surely annoy him way over what it should, but what could he do?

"...What brings you here?" He asked her, taking a deep breath and looking up.

"Sir," She began,"I just came here to ask you for something-"

"-Say it."

She breathed in, clutching on her bag tightly.

"Your daughter...she tried to commit suicide..." She looked at him intently,"Ever since my daughter had that accident, I've seen her really depressed...and from the day our grandson disappeared onwards-"

"-I thought I had already told you he's not my grandson."

Taeyeon gulped down.

"She's just getting worse day by day-"

"-So?"

She looked from the floor back at him.

"For your daughter's wellbeing...can't she know my daughter is alive?"

Sooman scoffed, shaking his head from one side to another.

"If Jimin knew Minjeong is alive, she-"

"-If you ever tell a word about your fucking daughter being in coma to Jimin, I swear I'll make the doctors turn off her life support and she'll fucking die already."

She stared in shock at him, breathing deeply.

"How could you do that?!"

"She's fucking alive because I fucking let her live, okay? Now get off of my fucking office, you poor piece of shit."
______________________________________________________________________

Jimin feared this day. The day she would be discharged from the hospital. Meaning, she would have to learn how to confront reality.

She didn't want to confront reality.

She didn't want to live with Minjeong's death.

She didn't want to live without her son.

She didn't have more tears to cry. What she had cried all those months and days was enough. She looked like a zombie. But honestly, it didn't matter to her. She didn't care if she looked okay or not.

Her heart was mourning and her mind lost somewhere far from where she was.

She caught the large tote bag in her hands and put it over her right shoulder, leaving the hospital bedroom.

She blinked her eyes repeatedly, surprised as she saw her best friend there.

Giselle quickly hugged Jimin, lowering down her head in shame.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have hit you, I'm sorry..." She broke the hug and held her friend's face,"I'm sorry, Jimin. I-"

"It's okay, I was stupid...It's okay."

Giselle bit her lip, staring at her.

Jimin breathed out a broken smile, shaking her head from one side to another.

"It's just fine, Gi. Don't mind about it-"

"-I want you to live with me."

Jimin closed her eyes slowly, nodding her head.

"...Thanks."

Giselle breathed out a teary smile, caressing her friend's cheek.

Jimin took a deep breath and looked down.

"...I just need you to do me a favor."

"...What do you want me to do?"

"...Please...take everything related to her away from my bedroom. Please."

"But Jimin, you're living with me now, you don't have to-"

"-Please, Giselle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 615 13
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...
46.2K 2K 15
"We'll just act..." her eyes flicker to Winter's shining lips and she feels her voice crack slightly, "normal." "Right," Winter's words are only a li...
20.9K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...
29.9K 1.5K 11
Ending up with an important deal with her father, Jimin decides to leave her delinquent life to study hard and graduate by the end of the school year...